Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 Dominican said:
u do have a point. but i DONT RESPECT 50. all these stunts to sell aint cool. fu*k that n*gga
i totally agree with u. But u gotta give it to the n*gga, that he makin the right moves. He doin wut no 1 else is doin, and makin the right moves to sell units. ANd ppl say he mainstream, he singin n sh*t. 1.. He been singin since Power of the dollar 2.. He cant go shootin n*ggas now, it wuld fu*k up his fanbase, his money income, and his career. So dude is doin wut it takes to sell units. He may be losin alotta ppls loyalty, but i guess money is more important to him
 06-03-2005, 01:17 PM         #42
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
i totally agree with u. But u gotta give it to the n*gga, that he makin the right moves. He doin wut no 1 else is doin, and makin the right moves to sell units. ANd ppl say he mainstream, he singin n sh*t. 1.. He been singin since Power of the dollar 2.. He cant go shootin n*ggas now, it wuld fu*k up his fanbase, his money income, and his career. So dude is doin wut it takes to sell units. He may be losin alotta ppls loyalty, but i guess money is more important to him
exactly the reason why i dont respect him

Last edited by Dominican; 06-03-2005 at 01:18 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #43
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
fu*k all the respect sh*t,All the industry n*ggaz r ABOUT MONEY , thats it, we fans r da only ones that sit talkin about punchlines n sh*t, them rappers care about PAPER n nuthin else, if u don't respect 50 what's the issue 4 him??? he needs ur money not ur respect, respect was back them, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane n sh*t, nowadays all them muthafu*kas r in this industry 4 the money n only the money..
talkin' about respect....
 11 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 807 807
I'm a yuk fan, and he got caught slippin, his own fault. 8 on 1 is pu**y sh*t however.
 11 years ago '05        #45
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 wettanam said:
fu*k all the respect sh*t,All the industry n*ggaz r ABOUT MONEY , thats it, we fans r da only ones that sit talkin about punchlines n sh*t, them rappers care about PAPER n nuthin else, if u don't respect 50 what's the issue 4 him??? he needs ur money not ur respect, respect was back them, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane n sh*t, nowadays all them muthafu*kas r in this industry 4 the money n only the money..
talkin' about respect....
u sayin its us fans, callin us fans, blah blah. but the FANS r the ones who make 50 money! If you dont like the man, dont buy his sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #46
wettanam 
space
space
all i'm sayin is he has enough fans 2 not care about some haters not respecting him , his fans respect him don't get me wrong, if u buy a cd its sure that u have respect 4 da artist.
 11 years ago '05        #47
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 wettanam said:
all i'm sayin is he has enough fans 2 not care about some haters not respecting him , his fans respect him don't get me wrong, if u buy a cd its sure that u have respect 4 da artist.
exactly. He has more fans that respect him, than who dont. But when ppl r in communities like Boxden, where theres alotta 50 haters lol, it seems the opposite. It aint like 50 dont give a sh*t bout ne of his fans, he jsut dont care bout the ones who hate on him
 11 years ago '05        #48
wettanam 
space
space
^^^yup
 11 years ago '04        #49
MeNaCe42 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukmouth
Anyway, these n*ggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said,security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the n*ggaz run out the club with my sh*t!)

If he was 1 deep how the hell did his homie get bit? So yuck were you one deep or did you have people with you make up your damn mind.
 06-03-2005, 01:59 PM         #50
loophole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do 2 get the sh*t back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my sh*t back, that's it. That's the real fu*kin story!
^^^Where's the part where he said he paid for it? :rolleyes:

Last edited by loophole; 06-03-2005 at 06:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #51
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 BurninLz said:
exactly. He has more fans that respect him, than who dont. But when ppl r in communities like Boxden, where theres alotta 50 haters lol, it seems the opposite. It aint like 50 dont give a sh*t bout ne of his fans, he jsut dont care bout the ones who hate on him
what dude is saying is most of the fans who "respect" him are little white kids who wish they were from the ghetto and black guys from the suburbs who again, wish to be gangstas. of course there are a few genuine hood people who like g-unit, but they are few and far in between. fact still remains that yuk got robbed, looks like he didn't get his sh*t back at all, and he's trying to act hard instead of saying he took a loss. just admit you got robbed. no shame in getting robbed 8 on 1 with a gun, but as earlier post said, if you're really as big in your hood as you say, people shouldn't even be thinking about robbing you.
 11 years ago '04        #52
Gtownkid04 
space
space
[QUOTE=loophole]
 mr_underground said:
I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do 2 get the sh*t back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my sh*t back, that's it. That's the real fu*kin story!QUOTE]

^^^Where's the part where he said he paid for it? :rolleyes:
lol. what else woul he do. "do what you gotta do to pay for it" = pay him for it out of your pocket so it doesn't look like i paid him or give him one of your chains for it. and the fact still remains that in the picture he's holding up a DIFFERENT CHAIN!!!
 06-03-2005, 02:06 PM         #53
puffinstuff510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really it dont matter, cuz you know this sh*t aint about to stop here cuz i bet the next time that spider loc is around the regime somethings gonna happen. yuk got jacked for his chain, but the same sh*t would have happened to anyone else who got confronted by 7 or 8 guys with a pistol in your face. sh*t aint over its just beginning n my bet is someone gets popped for it in the end, bet it aint anyone is yuks camp.fu*k g unit
 11 years ago '04        #54
Gtownkid04 
space
space
lol, any time you say real fu*king story, it's probably not a real fu*king story
 06-03-2005, 02:07 PM         #55
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off i am a Yuk fan,Second, how does getttin robbed make u a bi*ch.N where the fuk does it say he payed to get that sh*t back?And if a n*gga was runnin around tellin eveybody he got yo sh*t wouldnt u be tryin to clear ur name?And does it matter how big u r in UR area if u aint in Ur area? Like i said before, that n*gga spider is just tryin to get in good wit 50.N when theres retalitation for it 50 aint gonna be nowhere around to vback his a.ss up.n*gga shoulda learned from Game.
 11 years ago '04        #56
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
 Jez_humphrey said:
7 on 2, sounds abour rite for g unit

woulda been a completely different story if equal and bo and gonzoe there
so what?....yuk talkin bout he got an army behind him and sh*t...he should know better not to go to the club by himself.....if yuk would have caught spider by himself....you think they would not have done anything?....he just makin up excuses....he took an L.....thats it...he couldnt even go get HIS own chain back...he had to send somebody else..

Last edited by persuazion; 06-03-2005 at 02:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #57
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
yuk is a pu**y
 11 years ago '04        #58
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Yuk is a bi*ch for what he did after the incident. Other then that, Spider did what anyone else would've done in his situation, take advatage!!! I know if I was rolling deep in the club, and I catch a duke who beefing with me or one of my n*ggas then he would get his a.ss beat. fu*k a fair one, sh*t rarely goes down anymore.
 11 years ago '04        #59
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 BaY510BiZnEsS said:
First off i am a Yuk fan,Second, how does getttin robbed make u a bi*ch.N where the fuk does it say he payed to get that sh*t back?And if a n*gga was runnin around tellin eveybody he got yo sh*t wouldnt u be tryin to clear ur name?And does it matter how big u r in UR area if u aint in Ur area? Like i said before, that n*gga spider is just tryin to get in good wit 50.N when theres retalitation for it 50 aint gonna be nowhere around to vback his a.ss up.n*gga shoulda learned from Game.
ya boy didn't get hsi shti back though, that's a different chain he's holding up. no one said you're a bi*ch for getting robbed at gunpoint while being surrounded by 8 other n*ggas. but when you lie to say you got jumped as opposed to robbed and say you got your chain back without paying and don't even have your chain it makes you look real suspect. and how would spyder gain favor wit 50 by robbing the man that dissed a n*gga that aint even wit 50 anymore?
 11 years ago '04        #60
Phoenix 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,090 | Props total: 0 0
lol@asking how much he has to pay to get his own chain back
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago