Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
 207
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 156
Video inside Rose Burgundy Exposed As A Butt Pirate. His Gay Lover Show's Receipts
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Diddy, Ross, Big Sean, Jhene Aiko, 2Chainz, Lil Yachty & Tay600 at Guc..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Tyrese goin off on Yung Joc
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
mr_underground|m 1950 heat pts1950 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,539 | Props total: 27930 27930
i'm just saying
 12 years ago '05        #22
STILLH.A.C.K. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 2 2
Unfortunately Sounds like Yuk took an L this time. Even tho I would rep Yuk anyday over Spider-loc and G-unit, his story about gettin his sh*t back without havin' to pay sounds a lil suspect. Who cares tho, Olivia is a better fit for G-unit than Spider anyday, plus he's week.....Yuk would destroy him like he did GAME....
 06-03-2005, 12:42 PM         #23
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickNic3 said:
damn ppl was sayin Yuk and Spyda was gonna squash this sh*t but looks like it will be...absolutely nothing...this bi*ch yukmouth trying to gain cred by takin on the unit? wtf has this world come to gain respect off a click that is actually respected
g-unit is not respected
 12 years ago '05        #24
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 mr_underground said:
i'm just saying
ya i feel ya. Theres way to many untruths and speculations bout this whole scenario. And its funny cuz the only side of the story im hearin is Yukmouths, and it suits the situation cuz the n*gga is ALWAYS TALKING! I dont believe 3 words wut that n*gga says. I believe that spider is smart enuff not to take sumthin n just bi*ch up and just give it back. Like dude said Yuk took an L, and he needs to fu*kin admit it and stop bein a pu**y
 12 years ago '05        #25
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 Dominican said:
g-unit is not respected
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?
 12 years ago '05        #26
wettanam 
space
avatar space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
he did got robbed LOLLL, talkin' about is a boss, bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 06-03-2005, 12:47 PM         #27
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spider Loc Aint Got sh*t On Yuk And The Regime Period!
 12 years ago '05        #28
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
Spider Loc Aint Got sh*t On Yuk And The Regime Period!
cept for his chain, and blood money
 12 years ago '05        #29
wettanam 
space
avatar space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
^^^^ fo real
 06-03-2005, 12:55 PM         #30
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?
money does not = respect.
money equals mainstream, u sell.
is nelly respected????

BTW fu*k all g-unit d!ck riders


Last edited by Dominican; 06-03-2005 at 12:56 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #31
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 andremackassi said:
WELL HE STILL GOT GOT A bi*ch WAY YA'LL MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE'S A SUCKA FOR GETTING JUMPED ROBBED AT GUNPOINT OR WHATEVER IT WAS..........HOW MANY OF YA'LL WOULD KEEP YA sh*t IF SOMEONE HAD A PISTOL TO YA BRAIN...........YUK AINT SUPERMAN IF A n*gga HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD AND IM OUTNUMBERED IM GIVING IT UP AND TRY TO CATCH EM ANOTHER DAY STOP TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF G-UNIT IS HARD AS fu*k AND YUK IS A pu**y FOR GETTIN JACKED n*ggaZ EVERYWHERE GET JACKED ITS WHAT YOU DO IN RETALIATION THAT MAKES YOU
i never said that the n*gga wuz pu**y for givin up the chain at gunpoint. Its the point that after the incident, the n*gga is STILL talkin sh*t! And he aint gonna admit that the f*g**t had to pay to get his own sh*t back. He just gonna say sum sh*t to make himself look like a gangster. And if he really wuz a bigga gangster liek he says he was.. he wuldnt 1.) Been 1 deep in the club, and 2.) gotten robbed in the first place. ANd if he was such a gangster, he wulda robbed spider to get his sh*t back. Luniz aint sh*t, i got 5 on these nuts n*gga


Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 01:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #32
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 Dominican said:
money does not = respect.
money equals mainstream, u sell.
is nelly respected????

BTW fu*k all g-unit d!ck riders
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.
 06-03-2005, 12:58 PM         #33
MusiqBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
WELL HE STILL GOT GOT A bi*ch WAY YA'LL MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE'S A SUCKA FOR GETTING JUMPED ROBBED AT GUNPOINT OR WHATEVER IT WAS..........HOW MANY OF YA'LL WOULD KEEP YA sh*t IF SOMEONE HAD A PISTOL TO YA BRAIN...........YUK AINT SUPERMAN IF A n*gga HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD AND IM OUTNUMBERED IM GIVING IT UP AND TRY TO CATCH EM ANOTHER DAY STOP TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF G-UNIT IS HARD AS fu*k AND YUK IS A pu**y FOR GETTIN JACKED n*ggaZ EVERYWHERE GET JACKED ITS WHAT YOU DO IN RETALIATION THAT MAKES YOU
only response that has made real sense.
 06-03-2005, 01:02 PM         #34
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.
STFU and go get a train ran on u by the whole g-unit. fu*k man i hate all of yall.
every time i go to a g-unit related thread u there ridin d!ck. where i come from, respect is important, from EVERYONE. and answer my question. does nelly deserve reserve respect? does chingy deserve respect?? fu*k OUTTA HERE. and its DOMINICAN REPUBLIC fu*kin dumbass, get that sh*t straight.
 12 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 Dominican said:
STFU and go get a train ran on u by the whole g-unit. fu*k man i hate all of yall.
every time i go to a g-unit related thread u there ridin d!ck. where i come from, respect is important, from EVERYONE. and answer my question. does nelly deserve reserve respect? does chingy deserve respect?? fu*k OUTTA HERE. and its DOMINICAN REPUBLIC fu*kin dumbass, get that sh*t straight.
Respect is conditional n*gga. And by how u talk, ur parents must be morons for teachin u that respect only goes to those who you like. I dont like chingy or nelly, but i respect them, cuz unlike every n*gga on this site tryin to be a rapper, they made it. And they sittin on cash. Respecting someone and liking their musics are NOT the same. I been wit g-unit since Power of tha dollar, and every mixtape, etc. I dont like 50's new sh*t, but i RESPECT HIM. The n*gga been poor his whole life, been shot up, but rose against it all, made all the right business moves, and now he on top. and yes, i respect that. Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant. I respect every1 in the rap game, cuz they are in fact IN THE RAP GAME, and they aint sum bum a.ss n*gga tryin to make it. I may not LIKE everyone in the rap game, but i respect them. U need to check urself n*gga, u lettin the hate fog up ur eyes, check ur morals, and get that sh*t straight b4 u come at me n*gga


1
 06-03-2005, 01:08 PM         #36
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what i noticed that chain Yuk holdin up aint the same as the one Spider had.Didnt Spider have a Rose Gold Chain?
 06-03-2005, 01:10 PM         #37
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what I was sayin that one is bigger than the one spider had or has
 06-03-2005, 01:11 PM         #38
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Respect is conditional n*gga. And by how u talk, ur parents must be morons for teachin u that respect only goes to those who you like. I dont like chingy or nelly, but i respect them, cuz unlike every n*gga on this site tryin to be a rapper, they made it. And they sittin on cash. Respecting someone and liking their musics are NOT the same. I been wit g-unit since Power of tha dollar, and every mixtape, etc. I dont like 50's new sh*t, but i RESPECT HIM. The n*gga been poor his whole life, been shot up, but rose against it all, made all the right business moves, and now he on top. and yes, i respect that. Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant. I respect every1 in the rap game, cuz they are in fact IN THE RAP GAME, and they aint sum bum a.ss n*gga tryin to make it. I may not LIKE everyone in the rap game, but i respect them. U need to check urself n*gga, u lettin the hate fog up ur eyes, check ur morals, and get that sh*t straight b4 u come at me n*gga


1

u do have a point. but i DONT RESPECT 50. all these stunts to sell aint cool. fu*k that n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #39
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$7,523 | Props total: 268 268
 Tre' said:
You know what i noticed that chain Yuk holdin up aint the same as the one Spider had.Didnt Spider have a Rose Gold Chain?
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup i thought the same thing.
 06-03-2005, 01:13 PM         #40
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said:
Why doesn't he show both chains cuz that looks like his big chain and the one loc had was small cause he has two of the same chain.
I been said the sh*t on page 1. n*ggas don't pay attention
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Baddie wit da phatty
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Homo rapper has a bizarre response to NBA Youngboy's threat
51 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
67 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Guy let's friend choose his tattoo, that was a mistake
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Skip Baseless already going at the throne.
88 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
MLB ALCS Yankees vs Astros
649 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Nike LeBron 15 "Ghost"
25 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
NBA How Much Does Lebron's Team Pay @houseofhighlights
25 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy