Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '05        #26
wettanam 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
he did got robbed LOLLL, talkin' about is a boss, bi*ch a*s n*gga

06-03-2005, 01:47 PM         #27
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spider Loc Aint Got sh*t On Yuk And The Regime Period!

14 years ago '05        #28
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,057 | Props total: 3910 3910
 G-Child_N_OHIO said
Spider Loc Aint Got sh*t On Yuk And The Regime Period!
cept for his chain, and blood money

14 years ago '05        #29
wettanam 
space
space
^^^^ fo real

06-03-2005, 01:55 PM         #30
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?
money does not = respect.
money equals mainstream, u sell.
is nelly respected????

BTW fu*k all g-unit d*ck riders

Last edited by Dominican; 06-03-2005 at 01:56 PM..

14 years ago '05        #31
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 andremackassi said
WELL HE STILL GOT GOT A bi*ch WAY YA'LL MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE'S A SUCKA FOR GETTING JUMPED ROBBED AT GUNPOINT OR WHATEVER IT WAS..........HOW MANY OF YA'LL WOULD KEEP YA sh*t IF SOMEONE HAD A PISTOL TO YA BRAIN...........YUK AINT SUPERMAN IF A n*gga HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD AND IM OUTNUMBERED IM GIVING IT UP AND TRY TO CATCH EM ANOTHER DAY STOP TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF G-UNIT IS HARD AS fu*k AND YUK IS A pu**y FOR GETTIN JACKED n*ggaZ EVERYWHERE GET JACKED ITS WHAT YOU DO IN RETALIATION THAT MAKES YOU
i never said that the n*gga wuz pu**y for givin up the chain at gunpoint. Its the point that after the incident, the n*gga is STILL talkin sh*t! And he aint gonna admit that the f*g**t had to pay to get his own sh*t back. He just gonna say sum sh*t to make himself look like a gangster. And if he really wuz a bigga gangster liek he says he was.. he wuldnt 1.) Been 1 deep in the club, and 2.) gotten robbed in the first place. ANd if he was such a gangster, he wulda robbed spider to get his sh*t back. Luniz aint sh*t, i got 5 on these nuts n*gga

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 02:00 PM..

14 years ago '05        #32
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Dominican said
money does not = respect.
money equals mainstream, u sell.
is nelly respected????

BTW fu*k all g-unit d*ck riders
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.

06-03-2005, 01:58 PM         #33
MusiqBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said
WELL HE STILL GOT GOT A bi*ch WAY YA'LL MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE'S A SUCKA FOR GETTING JUMPED ROBBED AT GUNPOINT OR WHATEVER IT WAS..........HOW MANY OF YA'LL WOULD KEEP YA sh*t IF SOMEONE HAD A PISTOL TO YA BRAIN...........YUK AINT SUPERMAN IF A n*gga HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD AND IM OUTNUMBERED IM GIVING IT UP AND TRY TO CATCH EM ANOTHER DAY STOP TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF G-UNIT IS HARD AS fu*k AND YUK IS A pu**y FOR GETTIN JACKED n*ggaZ EVERYWHERE GET JACKED ITS WHAT YOU DO IN RETALIATION THAT MAKES YOU
only response that has made real sense.

06-03-2005, 02:02 PM         #34
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.
STFU and go get a train ran on u by the whole g-unit. fu*k man i hate all of yall.
every time i go to a g-unit related thread u there ridin d*ck. where i come from, respect is important, from EVERYONE. and answer my question. does nelly deserve reserve respect? does chingy deserve respect?? fu*k OUTTA HERE. and its DOMINICAN REPUBLIC fu*kin dumbass, get that sh*t straight.

14 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Dominican said
STFU and go get a train ran on u by the whole g-unit. fu*k man i hate all of yall.
every time i go to a g-unit related thread u there ridin d*ck. where i come from, respect is important, from EVERYONE. and answer my question. does nelly deserve reserve respect? does chingy deserve respect?? fu*k OUTTA HERE. and its DOMINICAN REPUBLIC fu*kin dumbass, get that sh*t straight.
Respect is conditional n*gga. And by how u talk, ur parents must be morons for teachin u that respect only goes to those who you like. I dont like chingy or nelly, but i respect them, cuz unlike every n*gga on this site tryin to be a rapper, they made it. And they sittin on cash. Respecting someone and liking their musics are NOT the same. I been wit g-unit since Power of tha dollar, and every mixtape, etc. I dont like 50's new sh*t, but i RESPECT HIM. The n*gga been poor his whole life, been shot up, but rose against it all, made all the right business moves, and now he on top. and yes, i respect that. Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant. I respect every1 in the rap game, cuz they are in fact IN THE RAP GAME, and they aint sum bum a*s n*gga tryin to make it. I may not LIKE everyone in the rap game, but i respect them. U need to check urself n*gga, u lettin the hate fog up ur eyes, check ur morals, and get that sh*t straight b4 u come at me n*gga

06-03-2005, 02:08 PM         #36
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what i noticed that chain Yuk holdin up aint the same as the one Spider had.Didnt Spider have a Rose Gold Chain?

06-03-2005, 02:10 PM         #37
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what I was sayin that one is bigger than the one spider had or has

06-03-2005, 02:11 PM         #38
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
Respect is conditional n*gga. And by how u talk, ur parents must be morons for teachin u that respect only goes to those who you like. I dont like chingy or nelly, but i respect them, cuz unlike every n*gga on this site tryin to be a rapper, they made it. And they sittin on cash. Respecting someone and liking their musics are NOT the same. I been wit g-unit since Power of tha dollar, and every mixtape, etc. I dont like 50's new sh*t, but i RESPECT HIM. The n*gga been poor his whole life, been shot up, but rose against it all, made all the right business moves, and now he on top. and yes, i respect that. Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant. I respect every1 in the rap game, cuz they are in fact IN THE RAP GAME, and they aint sum bum a*s n*gga tryin to make it. I may not LIKE everyone in the rap game, but i respect them. U need to check urself n*gga, u lettin the hate fog up ur eyes, check ur morals, and get that sh*t straight b4 u come at me n*gga

u do have a point. but i DONT RESPECT 50. all these stunts to sell aint cool. fu*k that n*gga

14 years ago '04        #39
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,577 | Props total: 424 424
 Tre' said
You know what i noticed that chain Yuk holdin up aint the same as the one Spider had.Didnt Spider have a Rose Gold Chain?
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup i thought the same thing.

06-03-2005, 02:13 PM         #40
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said
Why doesn't he show both chains cuz that looks like his big chain and the one loc had was small cause he has two of the same chain.
I been said the sh*t on page 1. n*ggas don't pay attention

14 years ago '05        #41
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Dominican said
u do have a point. but i DONT RESPECT 50. all these stunts to sell aint cool. fu*k that n*gga
i totally agree with u. But u gotta give it to the n*gga, that he makin the right moves. He doin wut no 1 else is doin, and makin the right moves to sell units. ANd ppl say he mainstream, he singin n sh*t. 1.. He been singin since Power of the dollar 2.. He cant go shootin n*ggas now, it wuld fu*k up his fanbase, his money income, and his career. So dude is doin wut it takes to sell units. He may be losin alotta ppls loyalty, but i guess money is more important to him

06-03-2005, 02:17 PM         #42
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
i totally agree with u. But u gotta give it to the n*gga, that he makin the right moves. He doin wut no 1 else is doin, and makin the right moves to sell units. ANd ppl say he mainstream, he singin n sh*t. 1.. He been singin since Power of the dollar 2.. He cant go shootin n*ggas now, it wuld fu*k up his fanbase, his money income, and his career. So dude is doin wut it takes to sell units. He may be losin alotta ppls loyalty, but i guess money is more important to him
exactly the reason why i dont respect him

Last edited by Dominican; 06-03-2005 at 02:18 PM..

14 years ago '05        #43
wettanam 
space
space
fu*k all the respect sh*t,All the industry n*ggaz r ABOUT MONEY , thats it, we fans r da only ones that sit talkin about punchlines n sh*t, them rappers care about PAPER n nuthin else, if u don't respect 50 what's the issue 4 him??? he needs ur money not ur respect, respect was back them, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane n sh*t, nowadays all them muthafu*kas r in this industry 4 the money n only the money..
talkin' about respect....

14 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 4575 4575
I'm a yuk fan, and he got caught slippin, his own fault. 8 on 1 is pu**y sh*t however.

14 years ago '05        #45
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 wettanam said
fu*k all the respect sh*t,All the industry n*ggaz r ABOUT MONEY , thats it, we fans r da only ones that sit talkin about punchlines n sh*t, them rappers care about PAPER n nuthin else, if u don't respect 50 what's the issue 4 him??? he needs ur money not ur respect, respect was back them, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane n sh*t, nowadays all them muthafu*kas r in this industry 4 the money n only the money..
talkin' about respect....
u sayin its us fans, callin us fans, blah blah. but the FANS r the ones who make 50 money! If you dont like the man, dont buy his sh*t

14 years ago '05        #46
wettanam 
space
space
all i'm sayin is he has enough fans 2 not care about some haters not respecting him , his fans respect him don't get me wrong, if u buy a cd its sure that u have respect 4 da artist.

14 years ago '05        #47
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 wettanam said
all i'm sayin is he has enough fans 2 not care about some haters not respecting him , his fans respect him don't get me wrong, if u buy a cd its sure that u have respect 4 da artist.
exactly. He has more fans that respect him, than who dont. But when ppl r in communities like Boxden, where theres alotta 50 haters lol, it seems the opposite. It aint like 50 dont give a sh*t bout ne of his fans, he jsut dont care bout the ones who hate on him

14 years ago '05        #48
wettanam 
space
space
^^^yup

14 years ago '04        #49
MeNaCe42 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukmouth
Anyway, these n*ggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said,security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the n*ggaz run out the club with my sh*t!)

If he was 1 deep how the hell did his homie get bit? So yuck were you one deep or did you have people with you make up your damn mind.

06-03-2005, 02:59 PM         #50
loophole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do 2 get the sh*t back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my sh*t back, that's it. That's the real fu*kin story!
^^^Where's the part where he said he paid for it? :rolleyes:

Last edited by loophole; 06-03-2005 at 07:24 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+164online now  70
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
388 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+50online now  43
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  32
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia