Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
mr_underground|m 1506 heat pts1506
space
space
$20,464 | Props total: 12573 12573
i'm just saying
 11 years ago '05        #22
STILLH.A.C.K. 
space
space
$3,235 | Props total: 0 0
Unfortunately Sounds like Yuk took an L this time. Even tho I would rep Yuk anyday over Spider-loc and G-unit, his story about gettin his sh*t back without havin' to pay sounds a lil suspect. Who cares tho, Olivia is a better fit for G-unit than Spider anyday, plus he's week.....Yuk would destroy him like he did GAME....
 06-03-2005, 12:42 PM         #23
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickNic3 said:
damn ppl was sayin Yuk and Spyda was gonna squash this sh*t but looks like it will be...absolutely nothing...this bi*ch yukmouth trying to gain cred by takin on the unit? wtf has this world come to gain respect off a click that is actually respected
g-unit is not respected
 11 years ago '05        #24
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 mr_underground said:
i'm just saying
ya i feel ya. Theres way to many untruths and speculations bout this whole scenario. And its funny cuz the only side of the story im hearin is Yukmouths, and it suits the situation cuz the n*gga is ALWAYS TALKING! I dont believe 3 words wut that n*gga says. I believe that spider is smart enuff not to take sumthin n just bi*ch up and just give it back. Like dude said Yuk took an L, and he needs to fu*kin admit it and stop bein a pu**y
 11 years ago '05        #25
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Dominican said:
g-unit is not respected
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?
 11 years ago '05        #26
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
he did got robbed LOLLL, talkin' about is a boss, bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #27
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 0 0
Spider Loc Aint Got sh*t On Yuk And The Regime Period!
 11 years ago '05        #28
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
Spider Loc Aint Got sh*t On Yuk And The Regime Period!
cept for his chain, and blood money
 11 years ago '05        #29
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
^^^^ fo real
 06-03-2005, 12:55 PM         #30
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?
money does not = respect.
money equals mainstream, u sell.
is nelly respected????

BTW fu*k all g-unit d!ck riders

Last edited by Dominican; 06-03-2005 at 12:56 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #31
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 andremackassi said:
WELL HE STILL GOT GOT A bi*ch WAY YA'LL MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE'S A SUCKA FOR GETTING JUMPED ROBBED AT GUNPOINT OR WHATEVER IT WAS..........HOW MANY OF YA'LL WOULD KEEP YA sh*t IF SOMEONE HAD A PISTOL TO YA BRAIN...........YUK AINT SUPERMAN IF A n*gga HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD AND IM OUTNUMBERED IM GIVING IT UP AND TRY TO CATCH EM ANOTHER DAY STOP TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF G-UNIT IS HARD AS fu*k AND YUK IS A pu**y FOR GETTIN JACKED n*ggaZ EVERYWHERE GET JACKED ITS WHAT YOU DO IN RETALIATION THAT MAKES YOU
i never said that the n*gga wuz pu**y for givin up the chain at gunpoint. Its the point that after the incident, the n*gga is STILL talkin sh*t! And he aint gonna admit that the f*g**t had to pay to get his own sh*t back. He just gonna say sum sh*t to make himself look like a gangster. And if he really wuz a bigga gangster liek he says he was.. he wuldnt 1.) Been 1 deep in the club, and 2.) gotten robbed in the first place. ANd if he was such a gangster, he wulda robbed spider to get his sh*t back. Luniz aint sh*t, i got 5 on these nuts n*gga

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 01:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #32
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Dominican said:
money does not = respect.
money equals mainstream, u sell.
is nelly respected????

BTW fu*k all g-unit d!ck riders
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.
 11 years ago '05        #33
MusiqBeast 
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 0 0
 andremackassi said:
WELL HE STILL GOT GOT A bi*ch WAY YA'LL MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE'S A SUCKA FOR GETTING JUMPED ROBBED AT GUNPOINT OR WHATEVER IT WAS..........HOW MANY OF YA'LL WOULD KEEP YA sh*t IF SOMEONE HAD A PISTOL TO YA BRAIN...........YUK AINT SUPERMAN IF A n*gga HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD AND IM OUTNUMBERED IM GIVING IT UP AND TRY TO CATCH EM ANOTHER DAY STOP TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF G-UNIT IS HARD AS fu*k AND YUK IS A pu**y FOR GETTIN JACKED n*ggaZ EVERYWHERE GET JACKED ITS WHAT YOU DO IN RETALIATION THAT MAKES YOU
only response that has made real sense.
 06-03-2005, 01:02 PM         #34
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.
STFU and go get a train ran on u by the whole g-unit. fu*k man i hate all of yall.
every time i go to a g-unit related thread u there ridin d!ck. where i come from, respect is important, from EVERYONE. and answer my question. does nelly deserve reserve respect? does chingy deserve respect?? fu*k OUTTA HERE. and its DOMINICAN REPUBLIC fu*kin dumbass, get that sh*t straight.
 11 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Dominican said:
STFU and go get a train ran on u by the whole g-unit. fu*k man i hate all of yall.
every time i go to a g-unit related thread u there ridin d!ck. where i come from, respect is important, from EVERYONE. and answer my question. does nelly deserve reserve respect? does chingy deserve respect?? fu*k OUTTA HERE. and its DOMINICAN REPUBLIC fu*kin dumbass, get that sh*t straight.
Respect is conditional n*gga. And by how u talk, ur parents must be morons for teachin u that respect only goes to those who you like. I dont like chingy or nelly, but i respect them, cuz unlike every n*gga on this site tryin to be a rapper, they made it. And they sittin on cash. Respecting someone and liking their musics are NOT the same. I been wit g-unit since Power of tha dollar, and every mixtape, etc. I dont like 50's new sh*t, but i RESPECT HIM. The n*gga been poor his whole life, been shot up, but rose against it all, made all the right business moves, and now he on top. and yes, i respect that. Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant. I respect every1 in the rap game, cuz they are in fact IN THE RAP GAME, and they aint sum bum a.ss n*gga tryin to make it. I may not LIKE everyone in the rap game, but i respect them. U need to check urself n*gga, u lettin the hate fog up ur eyes, check ur morals, and get that sh*t straight b4 u come at me n*gga

06-03-2005, 01:08 PM         #36
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what i noticed that chain Yuk holdin up aint the same as the one Spider had.Didnt Spider have a Rose Gold Chain?
 06-03-2005, 01:10 PM         #37
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what I was sayin that one is bigger than the one spider had or has
 06-03-2005, 01:11 PM         #38
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Respect is conditional n*gga. And by how u talk, ur parents must be morons for teachin u that respect only goes to those who you like. I dont like chingy or nelly, but i respect them, cuz unlike every n*gga on this site tryin to be a rapper, they made it. And they sittin on cash. Respecting someone and liking their musics are NOT the same. I been wit g-unit since Power of tha dollar, and every mixtape, etc. I dont like 50's new sh*t, but i RESPECT HIM. The n*gga been poor his whole life, been shot up, but rose against it all, made all the right business moves, and now he on top. and yes, i respect that. Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant. I respect every1 in the rap game, cuz they are in fact IN THE RAP GAME, and they aint sum bum a.ss n*gga tryin to make it. I may not LIKE everyone in the rap game, but i respect them. U need to check urself n*gga, u lettin the hate fog up ur eyes, check ur morals, and get that sh*t straight b4 u come at me n*gga

u do have a point. but i DONT RESPECT 50. all these stunts to sell aint cool. fu*k that n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #39
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 51 51
 Tre' said:
You know what i noticed that chain Yuk holdin up aint the same as the one Spider had.Didnt Spider have a Rose Gold Chain?
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup i thought the same thing.
 06-03-2005, 01:13 PM         #40
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said:
Why doesn't he show both chains cuz that looks like his big chain and the one loc had was small cause he has two of the same chain.
I been said the sh*t on page 1. n*ggas don't pay attention
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
79 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
108 comments
1 day ago