Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
mr_underground|m 1506 heat pts1506
space
space
$20,463 | Props total: 12519 12519
lol ^^^^^
 11 years ago '05        #182
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 deeeillest said:
i dont understand how g unit aint real, why would they be on the streets, what rappers are still on the streets that blew up. was pac still chillin in the ghetto when he made millions or was he in the streets of fu*kin beverly hills and sh*t. yall need to stop hatin? i would like someone to name rappers that they see on the streets every day, yall cant be serious wit these posts. and please dont say fat joe cus he live in paramus, new jersey. white town nowhere near ghetto. :finger:

realllllll talk
 06-06-2005, 11:19 AM         #183
puffinstuff510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all you haters, its all about the bay area.
 06-06-2005, 11:26 AM         #184
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
puffinstuff510 is Boxden's village idiot
close this thread
 11 years ago '04        #185
space
space
loo ma...i made a classic thread
 06-06-2005, 11:36 AM         #186
steel drums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man ya'll kats is characters even defending these dudes like u roll with them or something....fu*k a thug...just like trick said "thug n*ggaz dont live dat long" and thats real talk...
respect them boyz for what there are..rap artist and leave it at that..fu*k if a n*gga got his chain stolen, fu*k if he had to pay to get it back, and fu*k this rap beef sh*t...these cats need to get back to being lyrical and stop will all this crack selling an robbin n*ggaz sh*t..that sh*t is played...fu*k dat...go listen to rakim....
 11 years ago '04        #187
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 deeeillest said:
i dont understand how g unit aint real, why would they be on the streets, what rappers are still on the streets that blew up. was pac still chillin in the ghetto when he made millions or was he in the streets of fu*kin beverly hills and sh*t. yall need to stop hatin? i would like someone to name rappers that they see on the streets every day, yall cant be serious wit these posts. and please dont say fat joe cus he live in paramus, new jersey. white town nowhere near ghetto. :finger:
You gets propped for saying this..

----

Now, Yuk got robbed and he had to pay for his own sh*t? hahaha dumbass mother.... Real gangstas might not go get their sh*t back, but they at least look for the punks that stole your sh*t, beat them up, or shoot them up or at least do something!!. specially when you know who it was and all that. That n*gga dissing out G-Unit and sh*t, and he's acting just like 50 cent who got shot up and after years of that he hasn't done sh*t but actually thanking those scars because they are what has made him rich. :finger:
 06-06-2005, 11:48 AM         #188
puffinstuff510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camsux can suck my d!ck. you dont like th thred get the fu*k out. nobody forcin you to read it bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #189
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 chilburg player said:
Yukmouth >>>>>> everu member of g-unit

AND thats the fu*kin truth.
Yuk be rappin for ages, but he still don't got the credit he deserves
My mistake, i thought you had to be good to get credit, not just rap for a long time without producing any hits. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #190
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
My mistake, i thought you had to be good to get credit, not just rap for a long time without producing any hits. :rolleyes:
i got 5 on it wasn't a hit?
 11 years ago '05        #191
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 0 0
funny jus seein how serious people is wit the replies on sum sh*t that still isnt cleared up
 11 years ago '04        #192
space
space

[pic - click to view]

look at the cast

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-06-2005 at 04:22 PM..
 06-06-2005, 07:52 PM         #193
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?

trust me, california dont respect no g-unit...

the people who buy g-unit are females and suckas. or they from new york
 11 years ago '04        #194
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
 mr_underground said:

[pic - click to view]

look at the cast
damn...they bitin off of State Prop hard......
 06-06-2005, 10:41 PM         #195
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
damn...they bitin off of State Prop hard......
dam f*g**t a.ss n*gga for somebody that dont like yuk and the regime you sure got alot of time to sit on the net and research them n*ggas

-take yo f*g**t a.ss to smoke-a-lot records and beg them to be a roadie

-you can use me as a refrence: i'll be sure to tell yuk how much of a GROUPIE HOE you are of his

-your screen name is persuasion why dont you persuade me that you have a fu*king life go jump off the brooklyn bridge or something

-fu*kin loser

Last edited by 48601; 06-06-2005 at 10:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #196
slyslicknwicked 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
this is my two cents....
im from the yay, i been hearin this n*gga Yuck run his mouth all day bout G-unit bout he gonna fu*k em up when he see em N sh*t, i dont giva fu*k if you 1-7 homie how the fu*k you gona let some one take your chain, esspecialy ppl you been "beefin" wit for a while, what im tryna say is Yuck say he a Gangsta, but when he got jacked he aint get the sh*t back him self. he talk loud like he would k!ll somebody, but look at what he do when times get rough, call his homeboy to get that sh*t. i love the bay but this n*gga loses maddd respect from me. Deffantly not buying sh*t he put out no more. BAD FOR THE BAY. if you aint bout yours get, out that n*gga weak.
 11 years ago '05        #197
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1 1
 Gtownkid04 said:
what dude is saying is most of the fans who "respect" him are little white kids who wish they were from the ghetto and black guys from the suburbs who again, wish to be gangstas. of course there are a few genuine hood people who like g-unit, but they are few and far in between. fact still remains that yuk got robbed, looks like he didn't get his sh*t back at all, and he's trying to act hard instead of saying he took a loss. just admit you got robbed. no shame in getting robbed 8 on 1 with a gun, but as earlier post said, if you're really as big in your hood as you say, people shouldn't even be thinking about robbing you.
real talk I'm a yuk fan but he got caught slippin every one gets caught slippin buck got caught slippin to for all you g-unit d!ck riders
 06-07-2005, 12:35 AM         #198
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?
a lot of people that no nothing about rap/hip-hop are buying there sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #199
space
space
^^ thats true...promotion is a powerful thing
 11 years ago '04        #200
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
 48601 said:
dam f*g**t a.ss n*gga for somebody that dont like yuk and the regime you sure got alot of time to sit on the net and research them n*ggas

-take yo f*g**t a.ss to smoke-a-lot records and beg them to be a roadie

-you can use me as a refrence: i'll be sure to tell yuk how much of a GROUPIE HOE you are of his

-your screen name is persuasion why dont you persuade me that you have a fu*king life go jump off the brooklyn bridge or something

-fu*kin loser
lol ....god damn homie.... is Yuk yo daddy or some sh*t? Every thread u in u take this sh*t persoanl then a mufu*ka.....and stop with all the 5th grade comments...Im a grown a.ss man and I dont do internet beef.....I said that sh*t look like state prop cover and u flippin the fu*k out bangin ya head against the computer screen and sh*t...I get along with everybody on here mayne....except you.....and look at ya rep....aint noboby feelin 1 thing you say...so fu*k u and spell my name right ok?? U the onle makin up false rumors talkin bout 500,000 on Spiders head for that chainsnatchin....you the mufu*kin groupie...does Yuk pay your rent or some sh*t...calm the fu*k down Chef....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
19 hours ago