Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
13041 pageviews
222 comments

mr_underground|m 1506 heat pts1506
space
space
$20,463 | Props total: 12477 12477
Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

With all the rumors and false stories hittin' the message boards and websites Yukmouth wanted to make sure and post his side of the story in his own words. He asked us to post the following along with 2 pics of his holding his chain.

"Look.... 1st of all, I'm a real n*gga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred n*ggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuzz I'm a bozz! I don't need that sh*t cuzz when the sh*t goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!

Anyway, these n*ggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said,security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the n*ggaz run out the club with my sh*t!)

Next day, I have my folks who know Spider 2 call & see what's up. My nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying 2 sell my sh*t, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my homie 2 go meet the n*gga 2 get the sh*t. He called me when he got there then put Spider on the phone, the n*ggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the sh*t back & I'm straight, I'm not takin no pictures in it or nothin. I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I aint payin 1500, you need 2 just give the sh*t back. He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada.....I told him 2 put my folks on the phone...I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do 2 get the sh*t back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my sh*t back, that's it. That's the real fu*kin story!

So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters puttin xtras on it,need 2 find out the real before they start talkin sh*t about a n*gga!!!! 1st they all on my d!ck,then they hop on dude d!ck like he a gangsta!!look it took seven n*ggaz & 1 n*gga witta gun 2 put a scratch on my nose!!!!that's it..I'm not lumped up,no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!!my hommie that was with me got bit on his arm, so a scratch & a bite from seven n*ggaz? That's all!! That's how bi*ches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened 2 me peep the photos below & see I got my sh*t back!!! It's like this.... dude on some publisity stunt sh*t! He on the radio, he doing interviews & sh*t! It's all good.

Hear what I got to say about all them Gay-Unit f*g**ts on my new mixtape all out War vol. 2 in stores June 21st!"

siccness.net

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-03-2005 at 11:46 AM..

222 comments for "Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain"

06-03-2005, 11:46 AM         #2
Jez_humphrey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7 on 2, sounds abour rite for g unit

woulda been a completely different story if equal and bo and gonzoe there
 06-03-2005, 11:48 AM         #3
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ppl was sayin Yuk and Spyda was gonna squash this sh*t but looks like it will be...absolutely nothing...this bi*ch yukmouth trying to gain cred by takin on the unit? wtf has this world come to gain respect off a click that is actually respected
 06-03-2005, 11:49 AM         #4
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yuk got whopped HAHAHA...stop talkin that sh*t and just rap next time
 06-03-2005, 11:50 AM         #5
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why doesn't he show both chains cuz that looks like his big chain and the one loc had was small cause he has two of the same chain.
 11 years ago '04        #6
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
rofl Yuk got sonned, ain't no explaining that.
 11 years ago '04        #7
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 110 110
Aint that some shyt...Lmao
 11 years ago '05        #8
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 yukmouth said:
Anyway, these n*ggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said,security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the n*ggaz run out the club with my sh*t!)
Thats his fault the sh*t-talker wuz alone. where wuz his tough guy click "the regime"? regime these nuts. He say security wont die for you, but you go in the club 1 deep, who the fu*k you expect to get ur back n die for u? Its ur fault u got bucked n*gga

yukmouth said:
"Look.... 1st of all, I'm a real n*gga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred n*ggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuzz I'm a bozz! I don't need that sh*t cuzz when the sh*t goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!

Sounds like all dude is doin is makin excuses. If you was such a "GANGSTA" then no matter how many n*ggas you got in the club, your sh*t shuldnt be stolen! I highly doubt your boy got "bit" on the arm. And when he says "my n*gga did wut he had to do to get his sh*t back", dude probably slipped spider money under the table. Everyone always talkin bout g-unit is all publicity stunts, well this n*gga the only thing this n*gga do is talk sh*t to the media! But when it comes down to it he a fu*kin bi*chmade weak n*gga. Face it dun, you got robbed, dont keep talkin sh*t bout it.

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 12:01 PM..
 06-03-2005, 12:14 PM         #9
puffinstuff510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you little g unit d!ck riding f*g**ts that why yuk got his chain back, and didnt have a lump on him. i never saw anyone lose a "f!ght" without getting a scratch. 7 on1. yuk didnt apologize for nothing and that internet thug sh*t is different cuz yuk aint sittin here sayin hes gona kil someone on his post you fu*kin dumbfu*ks. gay unit scratchin and bitin a.ss bi*ches.
 06-03-2005, 12:16 PM         #10
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yukmouth
 06-03-2005, 12:18 PM         #11
roca_pnoy_0207 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, he actually paid to get his own sh*t back *speechless*

Last edited by roca_pnoy_0207; 06-03-2005 at 12:18 PM..
 06-03-2005, 12:21 PM         #12
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is this guy, i guess i really don't know hip hop
 11 years ago '05        #13
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 puffinstuff510 said:
fu*k you little g unit d!ck riding f*g**ts that why yuk got his chain back, and didnt have a lump on him. i never saw anyone lose a "f!ght" without getting a scratch. 7 on1. yuk didnt apologize for nothing and that internet thug sh*t is different cuz yuk aint sittin here sayin hes gona kil someone on his post you fu*kin dumbfu*ks. gay unit scratchin and bitin a.ss bi*ches.

lmao at this n*gga. You must be stupid. Face it, ya boy got fu*kin robbed!!! And do you honestly think Spider gave him his sh*t bak without makin him pay for nething? Come on now. Yukmouth didnt say he had to pay to get it bak, cuz it wuld ruin his internet thug ego. You as dumb as yuk is. So you tellin me spider n his n*ggas went in the club, robbed yuk of his sh*t. Then yuks boys went to a jewelry store and asked for it bak n spider just gave it to him? Get the fu*k outta here. Yuks bi*ch a.ss paid for that sh*t. Cuz they aint no scratches or lumps on spider, so wut did yuks boys do to get the chain back? They PAID him. CUz they bi*ches.

11 years ago '05        #14
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 andremackassi said:
Wtf??? This n*gga Got Jumped And n*ggaz Is Saying He Got His a.ss Whooped Like It Was One On One........ I Swear G-unit Has The Gayest Fan Base In The World..... That n*gga Yuk Aint The Incredible Hulk He's A Little n*gga So How In The fu*k Is He Gonna Take On Seven To Eight n*ggaz???

nobody jumped nebody. There wuz only like a suckerpuch thrown. They just straight up robbed him at gunpoint. When yuk says they jumped him, he sayin they ran up on him deep and robbed him. If they wanted to fu*k that lil n*gga up, i think it wulda happened
 11 years ago '05        #15
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
And the fact that dude gotta put so much effort into provin he got his sh*t back (which he paid for), ont he internet. Shows thats all he is, is a fake sh*ttalker. Didnt wanna hurt his internet thug fanbase.

whack n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #16
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
9 times out of 10 if it was some other sh*t with yukmouth gettin the advantage on somebody else, i bet that n*gga would be all over the net talkin bout how they smashed on somebody, but since it happened to him he makin excuses, you talk that tough guy sh*t somebody gon test you out there its happened plenty of times not jus rappers but people in general, and when did yuk become so gangsta when he first dropped he was talkin bout "he got 5 on it" now he a boss
 06-03-2005, 12:34 PM         #17
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even like G-Unit but i do know yuk got touched and i know plenty of people who got in f!ghts and got whopped but dont even bleed just cuz you dont get lumps and bruises doesnt mean you didnt get your a.ss whopped just means you dont bruise easily.He couldve been cuddled up like a baby protected his head is why he didnt get bruised to.All yall yuk d!ck ryders need to face it stunt or not ya boy got caught slippin.
 11 years ago '05        #18
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 AiRDoGG923 said:
yeah i hate to admit, but looks like yuk ended up havin to pay for his chain back.
thank u! bout time theres a n*gga who doesnt A.) have a 2nd grade education, B.) is ignorant as fu*k and C.) has his head up Yukmouths a.ss

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 12:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #19
mr_underground|m 1506 heat pts1506
space
space
$20,463 | Props total: 12477 12477
he didn't exactly say he paid to get his chain back...yall are a.ssuming...he said do what u have to do to get it back
 11 years ago '05        #20
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 mr_underground said:
he didn't exactly say he paid to get his chain back...yall are a.ssuming...he said do what u have to do to get it back
what else is there to do to get it back? When Yuk first asked Spider how he culd get it back, all he said wuz "Pay me". So that wuz spiders option, so if yuk wanted it back, he had to cough up the bread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy