Fellows don't ever get married

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Interesting ...

3 months ago '04        #1
17222 page views
439 comments

getlo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 658 658  Slaps total: 52 52
Fellows don't ever get married

Been married for 3 years and everyday it's like a ticking time bomb. Everyday is f*ghts about the smallest shi*. Fellows don't waste your time or energy with marriage.If u rock with a chick just do that save yourself da headache.
+461   

best
worst
439 comments

3 months ago '15        #2
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 14171 14 K  Slaps total: 1250 1 K
Your in the very early stages of marriage, what’s making you and her unhappy respectfully?
+177   

3 months ago '07        #3
MissStush88 
Props total: 2569 2 K  Slaps total: 192 192
Some marriages can be complete bliss but it takes work from both parties. If yall both not willing to work, go ahead and file them papers now. Its not worth prolonging the headache.

Currently gettin divorced...best choice ive made in a while. Choose your peace and happiness over Kodak moments. No love lost but it was time.

Good luck in whatever direction you move!
+257   

3 months ago '20        #4
1waYPicasso 
Props total: 481 481  Slaps total: 14 14
“But uhh thug changes and love changes and best friends become strangers “ Nas
+185   

3 months ago '12        #5
kej718 
Props total: 9604 9 K  Slaps total: 545 545
Never been married. My dad told me not to do it. My mom was sitting right next to him slapped upside the head.

Every married dude I know tells me not to do it.

OP if you got kids you got to figure a way to work it out, if not just cut your losses. Divorce might be a bigger headache then marriage. You should get advice from people that have been married for years before anyone else.
+154   

3 months ago '04        #6
getlo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 658 658  Slaps total: 52 52
@prad butt f*ghts over any lil thing for example said I'ma give the baby baths this whole week, so when she puts the baby asleep I turn all da lights off go outside to smoke. Mean while I already done picked out the movie for tonight so we can chill rest of the night. I come back n and she mad cause I went in the car to smoke.
+79   

3 months ago '07        #7
biged79 
Props total: 5766 5 K  Slaps total: 342 342
Nah bruh if y’all f*ghting like that, you need to walk. And that’s some real sh*t I wish someone would’ve told me.

My fiancé now been together for a couple years now, never had a f*ght or argument. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
+127   

3 months ago '05        #8
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 10073 10 K  Slaps total: 1966 1 K
 biged79 said
Nah bruh if y’all f*ghting like that, you need to walk. And that’s some real sh*t I wish someone would’ve told me.

My fiancé now been together for a couple years now, never had a f*ght or argument. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
Lmao. Bruh none of what you said is true. You can not f*ght all day and n*ggas and hoes can go fu*k the coworker on the low.

Good for you but clearly you think what you got is the norm. Also goes against all common sense.
+65   

3 months ago '16        #9
SteveO504 
Props total: 1637 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
 MissStush88 said
Some marriages can be complete bliss but it takes work from both parties. If yall both not willing to work, go ahead and file them papers now. Its not worth prolonging the headache.

Currently gettin divorced...best choice ive made in a while. Choose your peace and happiness over Kodak moments. No love lost but it was time.

Thats why i dont even chance it... I see no gains from this contractual agreement.
+24   

3 months ago '18        #10
shanks 
Props total: 671 671  Slaps total: 148 148
Well if you dont get married who gonna hold you down when you’re 70? You won’t be getting any young pu**y/d*ck unless you ballin at that age. Unless you want to be alone when your old and die dolo
+38   

3 months ago '13        #11
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 104417 104 K  Slaps total: 10107 10 K
I was in a Ivy League free online class about the science of happiness

Says on average most people are the happiness in the marriage like 1-2 years leading up to it and 1-2 years after

Downhill from there...
+69   

3 months ago '17        #12
77gen 
Props total: 1155 1 K  Slaps total: 79 79
 shanks said
Well if you dont get married who gonna hold you down when you’re 70? You won’t be getting any young pu**y/d*ck unless you ballin at that age. Unless you want to be alone when your old and die dolo
Lmao at getting married so your kids can take care of you or that someone can watch you die.

If I have kids I’m not going to want them being burdened in the prime earning years of their life tending to me. F that

True on the young chics but the alternative is smashing that same 70 year old wife lol. Also 50/50 chance you’ll be divorced anyway and with less of your own money and you still die alone
+72   

3 months ago '11        #13
DJ Linx 
Props total: 4972 4 K  Slaps total: 514 514
Been married 21 years and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. I got married and had a kid when I was really young and I wouldn’t change anything.
+206   

3 months ago '19        #14
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40111 40 K  Slaps total: 7378 7 K

+7   

3 months ago '18        #15
shanks 
Props total: 671 671  Slaps total: 148 148
 77gen said
Lmao at getting married so your kids can take care of you or that someone can watch you die.

If I have kids I’m not going to want them being burdened in the prime earning years of their life tending to me. F that

True on the young chics but the alternative is smashing that same 70 year old wife lol. Also 50/50 chance you’ll be divorced anyway and with less of your own money and you still die alone
Better to take chances in life than miss out cos you scared because of other people’s failures. You got one life to live, you gonna tuck your d*ck between your legs forever? Isn’t life about experiencing everything you can while your alive. Yeah if you’re 70 and got money sure you might get young pu**y but you still gonna be paying one way or another.
+47   

3 months ago '14        #16
freezetag 
Props total: 20144 20 K  Slaps total: 1755 1 K
 getlo said
Been married for 3 years and everyday it's like a ticking time bomb. Everyday is f*ghts about the smallest shi*. Fellows don't waste your time or energy with marriage.If u rock with a chick just do that save yourself da headache.
You married the wrong chick man or you just thought sh*t was always gonna be sweet. Basically you didn’t know what you was doing. That good box had you completely off your square.
+58   

3 months ago '14        #17
freezetag 
Props total: 20144 20 K  Slaps total: 1755 1 K
 getlo said
@prad butt f*ghts over any lil thing for example said I'ma give the baby baths this whole week, so when she puts the baby asleep I turn all da lights off go outside to smoke. Mean while I already done picked out the movie for tonight so we can chill rest of the night. I come back n and she mad cause I went in the car to smoke.
Bruh you ask her why she mad? It’s gotta be deeper then going to the car to smoke. Got to be.
+56   

3 months ago '20        #18
Oxx 
Props total: 5397 5 K  Slaps total: 697 697
Ok captain obvious, I wanna sympathize but I can't,ur not the first to experience"marriage" .......u sounding like a woman who's pregnant for the first time and acts like childbirth started When she got pregnant,as if women haven't been shooting babies out there cooch since the beginning of time,suck it up bro, didn't mean to be harsh,but ull be fine, just don't act or go simpish

+22   

3 months ago '07        #19
kakish 
Props total: 5285 5 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
Some women just ain’t understanding. They have expectations that we don’t have. Just look good and love us and we strait. They got a whole checklist for us to fill out
+68   

3 months ago '07        #20
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24224 24 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 MissStush88 said

Just made my divorce final on Friday. sh*t if we didn’t one of us would’ve been in jail. We mutually agreed to call it quits. Now we like best friends with kids
+27   

3 months ago '05        #21
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 89591 89 K  Slaps total: 11952 11 K
I'll never say never, but I've been good with current status as single for a minute now and I've never been married.

And I'm 41

Bottomline, just know what you want and stop doing stuff because everyone else is doing it.....like getting married.

+80   

3 months ago '20        #22
Easy Doesit 
Props total: 9812 9 K  Slaps total: 2089 2 K
 getlo said
Damn bro, you good?
+8   

3 months ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 43716 43 K  Slaps total: 9097 9 K
 biged79 said

Fiancé don’t count as a wife. You just got one foot in and your girl knows it. Give advice after you been MARRIED for a couple years.
+61   

3 months ago '04        #24
Twotwenty 
Props total: 8547 8 K  Slaps total: 699 699
 biged79 said

Yall been together for a couple of years and never had an argument??
+30   

3 months ago '16        #25
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6438 6 K  Slaps total: 1442 1 K
 getlo said
It gets better with time, y’all just have to want to see this through. Been there done that so I got the experience. Even if y’all argue you just have to communicate after the fact. If y’all really love each other things will work. If not gtfoh while you’re still able to!!
+16   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  58
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  37
Goon on Trial for Double Murd3r Represents HIMSELF in Court! (Who Needs a Lawy..
234 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  23
Damn POLO G doing better numbers than everyone......washed Migos....
76 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Boo..
116 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy