$ex Scenes With Your Family....

top in section
+80
   Video inside Put your phone down  @wild'ish
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '17        #1
4188 page views
94 comments

PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58573 58 K  Slaps total: 15692 15 K
$ex Scenes With Your Family....

Was I the only one who felt weird as hell watching movies with s*x scenes with family?? Especially when they were long drawn out?? lol

Had a lot of fun with Soul Food when my parents would go out and I was the only one awake.
+72   

best
worst
94 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39646 39 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K

+76   

1 month ago '06        #3
dagreat1_87 
Props total: 15221 15 K  Slaps total: 727 727
maaaaane I remember watching baby boy for the first with my mom and her boyfriend and that sh*t was hella awkward....Had to sit there straight faced, and act like I wasn't affected by Taraji talking about cumming and making tacos smh
+55   

1 month ago '12        #4
Bravo Golf 
Props total: 10738 10 K  Slaps total: 703 703
I remember watching Phat Beach when I was in high school, and my aunt tried to cover my eyes during one of the scenes. I slapped her hand away and told her I was grown. I knew for sure my mom was going to get at me for disrespecting my aunt and/or for trying my hardest to see the scene, but she didn't seem phased.
+18   

1 month ago '11        #5
Tony Franks 
Props total: 18644 18 K  Slaps total: 2637 2 K
i would cover my own eyes at first with my parents, but that got old after a few years.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #6
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61705 61 K  Slaps total: 3753 3 K

Everyone would just get quite and we would pretend like ain't sh*t unusual happening, we catholic so it be like that when it come to s*x. Just ignore that sh*t
+17   

1 month ago '04        #7
amws82 
Props total: 273 273  Slaps total: 13 13
Always went to get something to drink or eat watching with my parents. When my bad a*s was lil we were watching Do the Right Thing from Blockbuster as a family. When the s*x scene with Rosie Perez came on my parents told me to leave the room and they would call me to come back. They next morning I remember where on the movie I had to leave the room, and fast forwarded to the part and watched it. Put the movie in
Tape rewinder (only old heads know what I'm talking about) and put it back in the case and went back to Blockbuster.
+63   

1 month ago '15        #8
TalibanDread 
Props total: 40379 40 K  Slaps total: 4389 4 K
 dagreat1_87 said
maaaaane I remember watching baby boy for the first with my mom and her boyfriend and that sh*t was hella awkward....Had to sit there straight faced, and act like I wasn't affected by Taraji talking about cumming and making tacos smh
It was awkward cause you were living it Jody
+98   

1 month ago '20        #9
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 58188 58 K  Slaps total: 13007 13 K
Baby boy cause no one expected it after they were f*ghting .. imagine you and your parents all into the shxt first you hear “I hate you Jody” next thing you hear “ohhhhh I love you Jody” I was just looking around awkwardly like I ain’t know shxt about s*x

Me:

+39   

1 month ago '15        #10
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 28507 28 K  Slaps total: 13052 13 K
 Tony Franks said
i would cover my own eyes at first with my parents, but that got old after a few years.
I remember a friend from school coming over and we watched some horror movie and then all of a sudden he covers his eyes. There were t*ts on the screen.
+11   

1 month ago '04        #11
doro85 
Props total: 1395 1 K  Slaps total: 153 153
American Pie when She was in his room changing then started playin with herself... was kinda weird
+5   

1 month ago '05        #12
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 110351 110 K  Slaps total: 13922 13 K
 amws82 said
Always went to get something to drink or eat watching with my parents. When my bad a*s was lil we were watching Do the Right Thing from Blockbuster as a family. When the s*x scene with Rosie Perez came on my parents told me to leave the room and they would call me to come back. They next morning I remember where on the movie I had to leave the room, and fast forwarded to the part and watched it. Put the movie in
Tape rewinder (only old heads know what I'm talking about) and put it back in the case and went back to Blockbuster.
"please be kind, rewind"
+20   

1 month ago '17        #13
thc 
Props total: 11898 11 K  Slaps total: 1080 1 K
my mom didnt care that much she bought me Road Trip and American Pie on vhs but i def went in the other room to watch those lol

i recall my mom watching Monster's Ball in the living room i just ignored that scene and ate my food

the scene in Baby Boy when he started eating her out, i remember asking like what is he doing but my mom ignored me lol

the Soul Food s*x scene wasnt that bad imo

My aunt took me to see Beloved that whole titty milk thing was mad left field for me as a kid
+16   

1 month ago '04        #14
LightAndBlaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28686 28 K  Slaps total: 719 719
 tokinjohn said
"please be kind, rewind"

+16   

1 month ago '17        #15
Heroinadidas 
Props total: 3633 3 K  Slaps total: 187 187
Monsters Ball
I was play f*ghting with my mom and hit the remote and POW!! the greatest scene in cinema on the screen
I had to laugh it off like it was funny, but I had sh*t bookmarked and favorite'd in my head for later.

Make me feel GoooooooooooD uh!!!!
+23   

1 month ago '05        #16
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 110351 110 K  Slaps total: 13922 13 K
 LightAndBlaze said

Lol oh sh*t they remixed it
+3   

1 month ago '20        #17
GifGod 
Props total: 1089 1 K  Slaps total: 53 53
I was five watching Baby Boy and ain't know wtf was going on.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #18
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 70557 70 K  Slaps total: 7999 7 K
It was always weird watching certain scenes with my mom. She would either fast forward them or turn the channel. Couldn't deal with the awkwardness...

She used to watch the movie "Unfaithful" a lot too back in the day where Diane Lane gets fu*ked quite a bit but I was always in the other room minding my own business (at the same time sneaking in a peak)...

My grandma (her mom) was different though. She didn't give a fu*k. She took me to go see "Freddy Vs Jason" in the theatre when I was 10. It starts off with the nekkid broad skinny dipping and not too long after with that couple fu*king in the bed before getting k*lled...

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 03-07-2021 at 11:40 PM..
+12   

1 month ago '05        #19
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15741 15 K  Slaps total: 4642 4 K
i don’t mind if it’s my old man cause he been takin me and my 2 brothers to R rated movies since we were kids, it’s my mama that it’s awkward for, real sh*t i’ll go and get a drink or something lol
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #20
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 72168 72 K  Slaps total: 4204 4 K
There was nothing I hated more than that sh*t lmao so after the second time, I stopped watching movies with my family unless it was some family friendly sh*t.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #21
Dehone 
Props total: 51166 51 K  Slaps total: 2124 2 K
 Bravo Golf said
I remember watching Phat Beach when I was in high school, and my aunt tried to cover my eyes during one of the scenes. I slapped her hand away and told her I was grown. I knew for sure my mom was going to get at me for disrespecting my aunt and/or for trying my hardest to see the scene, but she didn't seem phased.
First movie I thought if. I think Phat Beach was the first time I experienced that scenario

1 month ago '15        #22
redcodeinesyrup 
Props total: 7559 7 K  Slaps total: 3438 3 K
 amws82 said
you are leaving out the part between watching it and the period.

1 month ago '11        #23
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31097 31 K  Slaps total: 1617 1 K
+2   

1 month ago '20        #24
adak31 
Props total: 7929 7 K  Slaps total: 262 262
 amws82 said
Bruhhhh

+6   

1 month ago '11        #25
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18637 18 K  Slaps total: 833 833

Say swear u watched the pee tape volume 4 with maa dukes and uncle man mann in the cut

Whole fam need to have a seat

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-31online now  11
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Apr 15 - Single NJ deli doing $35,000 in sales valued at $100 million in the s..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Who is the greatest cornerback of all time skill wise
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Juelz Santana's Miami Trip Canceled After Feds Say He Tested Positive ..
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy