Race issues: is MANU GINOBILI WHITE(RACE)

most viewed right now
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

is ginobili white(race)
Hes not white 26 50.00%
hes white and im ignorant 26 50.00%
Voters: 52. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-03-2005, 06:27 PM         #76
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said
It Doesn't matter ...

If you are black/white from america, you are american
If you are black/white from dominican republic, you are dominican

Do you understand. His skin maybe white ... his skin maybe black ... when the fu*k is black and white in this nation going to stop. that's why there is racist fu*king people in this world. you don't take ethnicity into consideration. all people see in this world is black n white ... no one is any different then each other ... get over the fact Manu is white, from argentina, and has basketball skills ...

shut the fu*k up about this stupid fu*king topic

My God, obviously the sense hasn't kicked in yet.

We are not talking about ethnicity, we are talking about the color of his skin. The last time I checked, if your skin is white, you are white. They even said Steve Nash isn't white because he's from Canada...what the fu*k? Just because he's from Canada means he isn't white? You know what, I'm white, and if I was from Canada, I'd still be white. If I was from Germany, I'd still be white. If I was from Spain, I'd still be white. If your skin is white, you are fu*king white, and that's all ther eis to it. You say it's racist to see it like that? No it's not! What you people are saying is that in order to be classified as white, you have to be American. Let me break it to you group of rocket scientists, my heritage goes all the way back to Europe, and there is nobody in this country that is 100% American except American Indians (Native Americans, if you can't understand that), so there are white people outside of America, obviously you're too god damn closed minded to realize that. If the color of your skin is white, you are fu*kING WHITE. If the color of your skin is black, you are fu*kING BLACK. Being black doesn't automatically make you an African-American, and being white doesn't mean you are automatically Caucasian. But for some odd reason, you think that's the way it is. If the color of Steve Nash's skin isn't white, what the fu*k is it? If the color of Dirk Nowitzki's skin isn't white, what the fu*k is it? If the color of Manu Ginobili's skin isn't white, what the fu*k is it? How about Pedro Martinez and Sammy Sosa, what color is their skin? Just because you're from a different country doesn't mean you can't have white or black skin.

Like I've said about 465673 times, if you are from Germany and have white skin, you are a white German. If you are from America and have white skin, you are a white American. Any which way you look at it, the color of my skin is the same exact fu*kin color as Dirk Nowiztki's and Manu Ginobili's, I'm just not from the same country as them.

14 years ago '04        #77
nickh  OP
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
hes not white point blank

06-03-2005, 11:50 PM         #78
Cassanova Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as far as im concerned,

european backround = white regardless of where you were born
african backround = black regardless of where you were born

if you dont fall into that, then you're in something else. asian, hispanic or whatever. then you can just break all the sh*t down by country if you need to (although blacks dont have that luxury since we were kidnapped, mixed up and robbed of our culture for too long to keep specific track as a people, but thats another story :rolleyes: )

anyway, Manu aint white. he's hispanic/latino. a lot of white people just claim him cuz he's doin it big right now or just cuz they dont know any better. he'll be latino again once his knee goes out or something. the skin color thing doesnt always work. that'd be like callin Tayshaun Prince a white boy or some dark a.ss indian dude black. i guess it all comes down to context, but the skin color rule doesnt always sit well.

06-04-2005, 12:02 AM         #79
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I dont give a fu*k what Manu is that muthaohuka got some game

14 years ago '04        #80
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 489 489
^Co-sign

14 years ago '04        #81
nickh  OP
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
he flops like pancakes on a stove

14 years ago '04        #82
rikedizzle 
space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 903 903
he is white, look at him n tell me hes not white

14 years ago '04        #83
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
dumbest fu*king thread ever

14 years ago '05        #84
Rubix 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Cassanova Brown said
as far as im concerned,

european backround = white regardless of where you were born
african backround = black regardless of where you were born

if you dont fall into that, then you're in something else. asian, hispanic or whatever. then you can just break all the sh*t down by country if you need to (although blacks dont have that luxury since we were kidnapped, mixed up and robbed of our culture for too long to keep specific track as a people, but thats another story :rolleyes: )

anyway, Manu aint white. he's hispanic/latino. a lot of white people just claim him cuz he's doin it big right now or just cuz they dont know any better. he'll be latino again once his knee goes out or something. the skin color thing doesnt always work. that'd be like callin Tayshaun Prince a white boy or some dark a.ss indian dude black. i guess it all comes down to context, but the skin color rule doesnt always sit well.
^co-fu*kin-signs.....

I've been trying to explain that sh*t to some of these dumb muthafu*kas but I guess being Dirk isn't white either...he's german. :rolleyes:

14 years ago '05        #85
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,528 | Props total: 2529 2529
Damn this is a stupid thread.

14 years ago '04        #86
MoneyMike206 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
come on yall...wake tha fu*k up. we're all one race. tha human race

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+202online now  22
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  20
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+108online now  9
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
290 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Apple Getting Flabby & Desperate - Introducing: the Apple Big Butt B..
35 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+91online now  5
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy