Race issues: is MANU GINOBILI WHITE(RACE)

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

is ginobili white(race)
Hes not white 26 50.00%
hes white and im ignorant 26 50.00%
Voters: 52. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Nutty2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 0 0
lmao at these dumb fu*ks thinking you have to be born in the us to be white. the fu*k outta here with your dumbass comments and what kinda college do you go to that doesn't require or insist on a standardised test? a.ssuming your not lieing and aren't in 8th grade like everyone in here believes
 11 years ago '05        #62
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,026 | Props total: 202 202
 Pharmacyst said:
i don't care if you are just talkin bout skin color. French people are white, German people are white, English people are white. Spanish people are NOT white. For christ sake i have seen black people with complection similar to Ginobili's and no way would they consider themselves white. get the fu*k over it he is not white.

no matter how tan a white person gets they are never consider black even if their skin gets darker than some black people. soooooo ...

what the fu*k r u talkin about n*gga? U dont make ne sense whatsoever.
 11 years ago '05        #63
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,026 | Props total: 202 202
 Nutty2003 said:
lmao at these dumb fu*ks thinking you have to be born in the us to be white. the fu*k outta here with your dumbass comments and what kinda college do you go to that doesn't require or insist on a standardised test? a.ssuming your not lieing and aren't in 8th grade like everyone in here believes
thank u
 06-02-2005, 09:49 PM         #64
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, neither of them dudes is white, white describes caucasians, manu is argentinian and pau is spanish

im pretty sure white should be used to describe caucasians in america, white people isnt a worldwide thing, just like people straight out of africa is african not black, which describes african-americans

uneducated or ignorant people will say otherwise but are wrong

mike miller = whiteboy
christian laettner = whiteboy
steve nash = canadian
yao ming = chinese
pau gasol = spanish
carlos arroyo = rican
manu ginobili = argentinian

get it right fellas
 11 years ago '05        #65
Nutty2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 0 0
 shockgeez04 said:
nah, neither of them dudes is white, white describes caucasians, manu is argentinian and pau is spanish

im pretty sure white should be used to describe caucasians in america, white people isnt a worldwide thing, just like people straight out of africa is african not black, which describes african-americans

uneducated or ignorant people will say otherwise but are wrong

mike miller = whiteboy
christian laettner = whiteboy
steve nash = canadian
yao ming = chinese
pau gasol = spanish
carlos arroyo = rican
manu ginobili = argentinian

get it right fellas
uneducated? what type of educated person says "i'm pretty sure white should be used to describe caucasians in america?" Caucasians migrated to america from all of the european countries (see Christopher Columbus, Encarta) meaning all of their ancestors were not white?; but by coming to america and creating a new generation, they are white now due to their nationality? "that's profiling and it's wrong" ha
 11 years ago '04        #66
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
 c0ck kn0cka said:
actually, if a dominicans skin is black...he's black, not white..

if a spanish guys skin is white, he's a spainish
if an argentinian guys skin is white, he's a argentinian
if a german man's skin is white, he's a germen

...this guy is fu*king stupid
Fixed^

Also ...

you all are ignorant thinking this world is black and white. bunch of racist fu*ks in here!

Last edited by Wawdy24; 06-02-2005 at 10:40 PM..
 06-02-2005, 11:14 PM         #67
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ginobili is fu*kin argentinian, not a anglo-saxon white boy.
^^Summer Olympics Gold.
 11 years ago '04        #68
Motion 804 heat pts804
space
space
$19,195 | Props total: 1325 1325
manu aint a white person

he's hispanic/ latin/ spanish/ etc...
 11 years ago '05        #69
boybunn 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 0 0
i get where the post is ginobli white comes from.. i feel he's white.. but still thats just me... my thing is yall just cant go sayin cuz he's from spain he's spanish.. ive seen white boys from spain, brown cats from spain, and black folks from spain... latinos are a mixture of er'thing... you got white cubans, native cubans, afrocubans... man whites is white, black is black... all ethnicities have a mixture of races and can be categorized.. thats why you get non-white hispanics and hispanics when national statistics are taken. welll i justwanted 2 put my 2 cents in.. even if it dont make no sense 2 some folks.. but ic where er'1 is comin from in here
 06-03-2005, 12:43 AM         #70
DarnellDiggler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ nicely put
- finally someone who's educated.
 06-03-2005, 01:44 PM         #71
Guru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's white and i'm not ignorant! Does it even matter... He's fukn annoying but you can't deny he's got mad game, dats all you need to know!!!

Last edited by Guru; 06-03-2005 at 01:46 PM..
 06-03-2005, 02:00 PM         #72
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Fixed^

Also ...

you all are ignorant thinking this world is black and white. bunch of racist fu*ks in here!
So..if a German mans skin is white, that doesn't make him white? That's like saying a white piece of paper isn't white. White is a color, not a damn Nationality. If you look at Manu's skin, Dirk's Skin, PGasol's Skin, Nash's skin, you will see white skin.

Yes, I do know that Manu is from Argentina, Dirk is from Germany, Gasol is from Spain, and Nash is from Canada, but does that mean they can't have white skin? What ya'll are pretty much saying is that in order to be classified as white, you have to be American, which is wrong. Skin color doesn't determine where you were born and what your heritage is. Pedro Martinez is from the Dominican Republic, is he black? Last I checked, his skin is a darker tone of brown, which would infact (by American standards) make him black. If it said in his bio that he was from America, he would be a black guy. But since he's from the D.R. he's not? What the fu*k kind of sense does that make? There are black people and white people everywhere, and just because you're not from America doesn't mean that your damn skin tone isn't white or black. That's the problem with this issue, is yall that say he's not white think that we're saying he's American. That's not what we're saying. We're saying that his skin is white, he's not an American white guy, he's an Argentinian white guy.

Damn...where is yalls sense?

Last edited by c0ck kn0cka; 06-03-2005 at 02:01 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #73
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,617 | Props total: 1 1
If your from Europe your as white as it gets..

and Yes there is Brown Spanish people...Manu and Gasol rnt one of them, they are White Spanish boys..true story..
 06-03-2005, 02:53 PM         #74
C Squiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read a few posts ago someone saying Steve Nash isn't white, hes canadian...Saying that Nash isn't white is about the dumbest fu*king comment in this thread so far. Get outta here with that bullsh*t.

sh*t Canadians are prolly more white than Americans. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats got me rolling with that dumbass comment.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
 c0ck kn0cka said:
So..if a German mans skin is white, that doesn't make him white? That's like saying a white piece of paper isn't white. White is a color, not a damn Nationality. If you look at Manu's skin, Dirk's Skin, PGasol's Skin, Nash's skin, you will see white skin.

Yes, I do know that Manu is from Argentina, Dirk is from Germany, Gasol is from Spain, and Nash is from Canada, but does that mean they can't have white skin? What ya'll are pretty much saying is that in order to be classified as white, you have to be American, which is wrong. Skin color doesn't determine where you were born and what your heritage is. Pedro Martinez is from the Dominican Republic, is he black? Last I checked, his skin is a darker tone of brown, which would infact (by American standards) make him black. If it said in his bio that he was from America, he would be a black guy. But since he's from the D.R. he's not? What the fu*k kind of sense does that make? There are black people and white people everywhere, and just because you're not from America doesn't mean that your damn skin tone isn't white or black. That's the problem with this issue, is yall that say he's not white think that we're saying he's American. That's not what we're saying. We're saying that his skin is white, he's not an American white guy, he's an Argentinian white guy.

Damn...where is yalls sense?
It Doesn't matter ...

If you are black/white from america, you are american
If you are black/white from dominican republic, you are dominican

Do you understand. His skin maybe white ... his skin maybe black ... when the fu*k is black and white in this nation going to stop. that's why there is racist fu*king people in this world. you don't take ethnicity into consideration. all people see in this world is black n white ... no one is any different then each other ... get over the fact Manu is white, from argentina, and has basketball skills ...

shut the fu*k up about this stupid fu*king topic
 06-03-2005, 05:27 PM         #76
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
It Doesn't matter ...

If you are black/white from america, you are american
If you are black/white from dominican republic, you are dominican

Do you understand. His skin maybe white ... his skin maybe black ... when the fu*k is black and white in this nation going to stop. that's why there is racist fu*king people in this world. you don't take ethnicity into consideration. all people see in this world is black n white ... no one is any different then each other ... get over the fact Manu is white, from argentina, and has basketball skills ...

shut the fu*k up about this stupid fu*king topic

My God, obviously the sense hasn't kicked in yet.

We are not talking about ethnicity, we are talking about the color of his skin. The last time I checked, if your skin is white, you are white. They even said Steve Nash isn't white because he's from Canada...what the fu*k? Just because he's from Canada means he isn't white? You know what, I'm white, and if I was from Canada, I'd still be white. If I was from Germany, I'd still be white. If I was from Spain, I'd still be white. If your skin is white, you are fu*king white, and that's all ther eis to it. You say it's racist to see it like that? No it's not! What you people are saying is that in order to be classified as white, you have to be American. Let me break it to you group of rocket scientists, my heritage goes all the way back to Europe, and there is nobody in this country that is 100% American except American Indians (Native Americans, if you can't understand that), so there are white people outside of America, obviously you're too god damn closed minded to realize that. If the color of your skin is white, you are fu*kING WHITE. If the color of your skin is black, you are fu*kING BLACK. Being black doesn't automatically make you an African-American, and being white doesn't mean you are automatically Caucasian. But for some odd reason, you think that's the way it is. If the color of Steve Nash's skin isn't white, what the fu*k is it? If the color of Dirk Nowitzki's skin isn't white, what the fu*k is it? If the color of Manu Ginobili's skin isn't white, what the fu*k is it? How about Pedro Martinez and Sammy Sosa, what color is their skin? Just because you're from a different country doesn't mean you can't have white or black skin.

Like I've said about 465673 times, if you are from Germany and have white skin, you are a white German. If you are from America and have white skin, you are a white American. Any which way you look at it, the color of my skin is the same exact fu*kin color as Dirk Nowiztki's and Manu Ginobili's, I'm just not from the same country as them.
 11 years ago '04        #77
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
hes not white point blank
 06-03-2005, 10:50 PM         #78
Cassanova Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as far as im concerned,

european backround = white regardless of where you were born
african backround = black regardless of where you were born

if you dont fall into that, then you're in something else. asian, hispanic or whatever. then you can just break all the sh*t down by country if you need to (although blacks dont have that luxury since we were kidnapped, mixed up and robbed of our culture for too long to keep specific track as a people, but thats another story :rolleyes: )

anyway, Manu aint white. he's hispanic/latino. a lot of white people just claim him cuz he's doin it big right now or just cuz they dont know any better. he'll be latino again once his knee goes out or something. the skin color thing doesnt always work. that'd be like callin Tayshaun Prince a white boy or some dark a.ss indian dude black. i guess it all comes down to context, but the skin color rule doesnt always sit well.
 06-03-2005, 11:02 PM         #79
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I dont give a fu*k what Manu is that muthaohuka got some game
 11 years ago '04        #80
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
^Co-sign
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy