Race issues: is MANU GINOBILI WHITE(RACE)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

is ginobili white(race)
Hes not white 26 50.00%
hes white and im ignorant 26 50.00%
Voters: 52. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

06-02-2005, 05:40 PM         #26
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look man when those cats walk down the street, nobodies going to say look at those germans or whatever, their going to say look at those white people. Their treated as white people in society, so they are white. Their skin says it all. U mad?

06-02-2005, 05:40 PM         #27
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, because asian people's skin is a LOT different than a white guys skin, a darker tone...looks more like a light coffee color

14 years ago '04        #28
purtayboi 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,035 | Props total: 4885 4885
 nickh said
how the fu*k do i do that???

tell me how i can go inside the poll and tell you who clicked it

CLOWN

14 years ago '04        #29
nickh  OP
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
actually wen my WHITE friends see ppl walking down the street, he goes fu*kin pollock, god dam nazis, stupid jew, and hes a white boy

06-02-2005, 06:11 PM         #30
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me just state that if Manu wasn't a superb player we wouldn't be having this discussion - he would simply be what he is a Latino/Hispanic (Argentino). But since he's an excellent light skinned player white folks want to a*sociate with him - I don't give a fu*k though - I know what and where he's from, keep making that money Manu.

06-02-2005, 06:11 PM         #31
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said
no if they are tan, they arent white or black, so tan is another "classification"
he said that in the other thread...if im tan, and im a caucasian,,,does that mean im not a white boy? lmao...smh @ fools like him.

14 years ago '05        #32
Rubix 
space
space
$9,064 | Props total: 2255 2255
 nickh said
actually wen my WHITE friends see ppl walking down the street, he goes fu*kin pollock, god dam nazis, stupid jew, and hes a white boy

^I'm sorry but I can't distinguish the difference in appearance between a german, a norweigen, a polish person or a swedish person. I cannot distinguish the difference in appearance between a yugoslavian, a turkish or a serbian...If you can, then that make you more racist than you think.

Last edited by Rubix; 06-02-2005 at 06:15 PM..

06-02-2005, 06:17 PM         #33
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said...if your skin is white, you're a white boy in my book.

but he said tan is another classification..so on my SAT i gotta put "tan" for my race

14 years ago '04        #34
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,154 | Props total: 7007 7007
 nickh said
i think ignorant people need to go out into this world and talk to random people and call them white boys...then tell a domican guy hes black...you get bi*ch smacked for sh*t like that
So you sayin in order to be black you must be an african american and if you are european with white skin you not white (you are wrong) manu is white,pau is white,andrei kirilenko is white,peja is white,darko milicic is white
tony parker(french) is black,Tim Duncan(Virgin Islands)Black,

06-02-2005, 06:19 PM         #35
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dumbass better not come back...

i'd give yall props if i could, but i've given out too much rep in the past 24 hours....

this thread needs to be closeddddddddddddd

14 years ago '05        #36
Rubix 
space
space
$9,064 | Props total: 2255 2255
 #1nasfan said
So you sayin in order to be black you must be an african american and if you are european with white skin you not white (you are wrong) manu is white,pau is white,andrei kirilenko is white,peja is white,darko milicic is white
tony parker(french) is black,Tim Duncan(Virgin Islands)Black,

actually Tony Parker is milatto but I get your point.

14 years ago '04        #37
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,242 | Props total: 534 534
delete this retarded a*s thread. The retards on multiplying at a fast rate on boxden, sh*t is gettin outta hand. We need the boxden garbage man or some sh*t, clean this sh*t up.

14 years ago '04        #38
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,154 | Props total: 7007 7007
 Rubix said
actually Tony Parker is milatto but I get your point.
i didn't think anybody said milatto any more

06-02-2005, 06:35 PM         #39
C Squiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your skin is white, your white...

Skin color is not called your native country. Thats fu*king stupid. This ignorant motherfu*kers in here saying that Manu isn't white is cause they think WHITE is AMERICAN....

Again, skin color does not change on being foreign. If you white your white, if your black your black.

For example, if I went over to Europe, and knocked up a nice a*s white bi*ch, I would get a white kid, cause I am white. But would that kid not be considered white because the woman i knocked up was european, NO. It just means my kid would not be fully American...bi*ches.

06-02-2005, 06:38 PM         #40
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Squiz said
If your skin is white, your white...

Skin color is not called your native country. Thats fu*king stupid. This ignorant motherfu*kers in here saying that Manu isn't white is cause they think WHITE is AMERICAN....

Again, skin color does not change on being foreign. If you white your white, if your black your black.

For example, if I went over to Europe, and knocked up a nice a*s white bi*ch, I would get a white kid, cause I am white. But would that kid not be considered white because the woman i knocked up was european, NO. It just means my kid would not be fully American...bi*ches.

...cosigns

14 years ago '04        #41
nickh  OP
space
space
ok so if manu goes to the SAT's, is he gunna put white??? dont htink so

14 years ago '04        #42
nickh  OP
space
space
and to that other guy, if i go to florida and bag a couple chick, ima say i hit up this white chick, or i hit up a spanish chick, or black, because if i kno she spanish and she has light skin ,she aint white

06-02-2005, 07:27 PM         #43
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...still an idiot^

14 years ago '04        #44
nickh  OP
space
space
^still thinks everybody is white and black...nothing else

06-02-2005, 07:34 PM         #45
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
find the post where i said that...then show me, and prove it

14 years ago '04        #46
nickh  OP
space
space
look at your post

ur 3rd post down

Last edited by nickh; 06-02-2005 at 07:41 PM..

06-02-2005, 07:43 PM         #47
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if your skin is white you're not white?

if your skin is black, are you black?

...it would make sense to say yes.

In what I said, I was generalizing between the 2 colors of skin, nothing else...

Nationality doesn't come into play, like I said...if you're German (Nowitzki) and have white skin, you're white....if you have a piece of paper that's white, it's white...same fu*king concept...damn we need more smart people in this world, what did you get on your damn SAT? a 400?

14 years ago '04        #48
nickh  OP
space
space
dont need an SAT to get into the college im going to

14 years ago '05        #49
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,057 | Props total: 3910 3910
 nickh said
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah spanish people are not white....asian people are now white....polish people are now white....dominicans are white....i think hes getting ready to be a dictator or somehthing..makin everybody thats not black, white...
dog wut the fu*k ru tryin to say? Dude already explained to u that the statements were limited to SKIN COLOR. Between black and white. So all the different type of ethnicities had to fall in one of the 2 categories according to wut dude said.

So now with that in mind, is Manu Genobli's skin more black? or more white?

-White

Thats what dude was tryin to say.

14 years ago '04        #50
nickh  OP
space
space
well im spanish and theres no way if fu*kin hell anybody on this earth is clasifying me as white...point blank

Home      

most viewed right now
+163online now  73
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
387 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+48online now  59
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
24 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  55
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect