Discuss New Crypto Coins Here and Stop Making New Threads For Every Coin we Like!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+43  29
109 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

4 months ago '16        #1
15929 page views
485 comments

MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14773 14 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
Discuss New Crypto Coins Here and Stop Making New Threads For Every Coin we Like!!

The Guap section is filled with new threads about new crypto coins. Everybody making new threads for coins they like, coins they just bought, coins they wanna put others onto, and coins that are moving. It's unorganized and eventually new threads will just continue to push the older ones down and thus render them useless down the line (when they should be seen and not hidden).

Use this thread to post about coins you like, coins you're looking into, coins you think deserve a look, etc. Even crypto news, and all things crypto related is welcome. Talk about coins you getting into, coins you're getting out of, etc.

A coin you posted in here has new news or is going parabolic? Quote your post and give it a bump.

This section has just toooo many threads and tbh it's hard to see them all and it's hard to truly have meaningful crypto conversation when everybody is spread out in 30 different threads.

Try to have some substance to your post when you post a new coin. Link to it's coinmarketcap or coin gecko page, link to their website/twitter, if they have a discord or subreddit link to that as well.

Talk about where the price is at and where you see it going, and overall just give a feel about why you feel it's worth a look.

Personally, I'll be using this thread to post new coins I like, give an update to coins I've posted, post about coins that reached an All time high today, and just give updates on coins that I've already posted. No trolls please
+14   

best
worst
485 comments

4 months ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 
Props total: 22400 22 K  Slaps total: 2466 2 K
crypto should have it's own sub section, i dont know about having it all in one thread, too much can get lost in the sauce.
+15   

4 months ago '16        #3
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Verasity

Market cap right now: $9.8 million

current price: $0.0026

Posted about this coin before, it's a low cap gem and as Esports and gaming continue to trend up, I believe Verasity will have a bright future.

Read about their gaming model and tokenomics here:

Price over the last week has went up 100% and to be honest I see this coin doing 100x from where it is at right now. It's so early, they're just getting started and the niche is great.

+5   

4 months ago '15        #4
illywilly 
Props total: 791 791  Slaps total: 170 170
I'm in Canada and have coinbase -- some crypto ain't supported on there and there are a lot of differnt apps I'm not trying to sign up for. Need a good one.

Waiting to get verified on Newton and waiting for Trezor wallet to come in the mail.
+5   

4 months ago '16        #5
New DeFi Index Fund

+2   

4 months ago '20        #6
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5287 5 K  Slaps total: 665 665
bitcoin is the only 1 coin i need lol

it's already outperforming the 2017 run, if u look at the historic data, the red dot above is where we're at now - 50k, the run up will prolly reach $390,000. more and more companies are jumping on board. all u gotta do is buy or hold...fu*k all that goofy trading sh*t, unless it's ur cup of tea or u gonna work hard to get good at it, cuz it is a skill to trade and only 1% of traders are succesful over long term.
+8   

4 months ago '10        #7
AriGold 
Props total: 7812 7 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
Dope Telegram for crypto alerts as well as stocks and forex.
I don’t fu*k with forex though.
Just spreading the love.

+3   

4 months ago '15        #8
Pozay 
Props total: 140 140  Slaps total: 4 4
 illywilly said
I'm in Canada and have coinbase -- some crypto ain't supported on there and there are a lot of differnt apps I'm not trying to sign up for. Need a good one.

Waiting to get verified on Newton and waiting for Trezor wallet to come in the mail.
Binance and Kucoin is the way to go my g.
+3   

4 months ago '15        #9
Pozay 
Props total: 140 140  Slaps total: 4 4
 AriGold said
Dope Telegram for crypto alerts as well as stocks and forex.
I donít fu*k with forex though.
Just spreading the love.

Have u tried it for yourself and is it worth it? Lots of fakers out here.
Inquiring minds wanna know

+3   

4 months ago '11        #10
TonePadrino 
Props total: 3967 3 K  Slaps total: 260 260
Saved

4 months ago '16        #11
 itsthekid123 said
bitcoin is the only 1 coin i need lol

it's already outperforming the 2017 run, if u look at the historic data, the red dot above is where we're at now - 50k, the run up will prolly reach $390,000. more and more companies are jumping on board. all u gotta do is buy or hold...fu*k all that goofy trading sh*t, unless it's ur cup of tea or u gonna work hard to get good at it, cuz it is a skill to trade and only 1% of traders are succesful over long term.
Canít go wrong with bitcoin and itís the coin Iíd recommend to any and everyone

But there are plenty of coins out performing bitcoin and plenty of coins that make btc look like a dinosaur as far as itís tech
+4   

4 months ago '20        #12
Born Bad 
Props total: 19464 19 K  Slaps total: 2394 2 K
 MulaAve said
Verasity

Market cap right now: $9.8 million

current price: $0.0026

Posted about this coin before, it's a low cap gem and as Esports and gaming continue to trend up, I believe Verasity will have a bright future.

Read about their gaming model and tokenomics here:

Price over the last week has went up 100% and to be honest I see this coin doing 100x from where it is at right now. It's so early, they're just getting started and the niche is great.

Long play?
+1   

4 months ago '20        #13
 MulaAve said
Can’t go wrong with bitcoin and it’s the coin I’d recommend to any and everyone

But there are plenty of coins out performing bitcoin and plenty of coins that make btc look like a dinosaur as far as it’s tech
i feel u but the coins that are outperforming it is if u have a penny stock and it goes from $0.10 to $5, meanwhile bitcoin is like tesla and amazon which had great moves up. u gotta look at market caps of the coins, bit's at almost 1 trilly, aint no coin outperforming that. also regarding the tech, i get you, but bit's technology has been proven for 12 years now, whereas the other coins are great but let's see if they last. anyone remember nipsey's coin followcoin? also, bit's tech is being added, take a look at the stacks project, lightining etc, bit will be able to do all those things these other coins can do. no jabs or anything at anybody but for the vast majority of ppl, the best bet is to bet on bitcoin, n maybe like 10% of your bankroll in the other coins, just be prepared to lose it all.

4 months ago '16        #14
 Born Bad said
Long play?
Til September/October.

A lot of ppl seem to think thatís when the bull run is gonna come to an end , Iíll probably get out if everything except bitcoin around that time
+3   

4 months ago '16        #15
 itsthekid123 said
i feel u but the coins that are outperforming it is if u have a penny stock and it goes from $0.10 to $5, meanwhile bitcoin is like tesla and amazon which had great moves up. u gotta look at market caps of the coins, bit's at almost 1 trilly, aint no coin outperforming that. also regarding the tech, i get you, but bit's technology has been proven for 12 years now, whereas the other coins are great but let's see if they last. anyone remember nipsey's coin followcoin? no jabs or anything at anybody but for the vast majority of ppl, the best bet is to just bet on bitcoin, n maybe like 10% of your bankroll in the other coins, just be prepared to lose it all.
Yeah , of course bitcoin should a good percentage of a portfolio, itís king.

At the same time ainít nothing wrong with investing in other coins with bright futures. Chainlink is here to stay. While there are quite a few trying to knock them off, Ethereum is here to stay.

Itís not 2014 anymore, there are definitely coins other than bitcoin that are here to stay. Some even say ethereum will flip bitcoin.
+3   

4 months ago '05        #16
Scorpz 
Props total: 49974 49 K  Slaps total: 3885 3 K
 StateProperty88 said
crypto should have it's own sub section, i dont know about having it all in one thread, too much can get lost in the sauce.
Meant to prop.. yeah a new section would be good..
+3   

4 months ago '16        #17
MacFrugal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6139 6 K  Slaps total: 919 919
 MulaAve said
The Guap section is filled with new threads about new crypto coins. Everybody making new threads for coins they like, coins they just bought, coins they wanna put others onto, and coins that are moving. It's unorganized and eventually new threads will just continue to push the older ones down and thus render them useless down the line (when they should be seen and not hidden).

Use this thread to post about coins you like, coins you're looking into, coins you think deserve a look, etc. Even crypto news, and all things crypto related is welcome. Talk about coins you getting into, coins you're getting out of, etc.

A coin you posted in here has new news or is going parabolic? Quote your post and give it a bump.

This section has just toooo many threads and tbh it's hard to see them all and it's hard to truly have meaningful crypto conversation when everybody is spread out in 30 different threads.

Try to have some substance to your post when you post a new coin. Link to it's coinmarketcap or coin gecko page, link to their website/twitter, if they have a discord or subreddit link to that as well.

Talk about where the price is at and where you see it going, and overall just give a feel about why you feel it's worth a look.

Personally, I'll be using this thread to post new coins I like, give an update to coins I've posted, post about coins that reached an All time high today, and just give updates on coins that I've already posted. No trolls please
This dorky a*s bi*ch is admittedly new to crypto and already trying to regulate. Slapped slapped slapped

4 months ago '20        #18
 MulaAve said
Yeah , of course bitcoin should a good percentage of a portfolio, itís king.

At the same time ainít nothing wrong with investing in other coins with bright futures. Chainlink is here to stay. While there are quite a few trying to knock them off, Ethereum is here to stay.

Itís not 2014 anymore, there are definitely coins other than bitcoin that are here to stay. Some even say ethereum will flip bitcoin.
true but im not puttin my money on that.

but do u playa, it's certainly good to hedge ur bets
+2   

4 months ago '21        #19
Keithf87 
Props total: 5085 5 K  Slaps total: 290 290
Let's get this $$$$$$.

ADA
XLM
XMR

Last edited by Keithf87; 02-15-2021 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: PS
+4   

4 months ago '16        #20
 MacFrugal said
This dorky a*s bi*ch is admittedly new to crypto and already trying to regulate. Slapped slapped slapped
U the type of n*gga to get mad cuz a new n*gga at your company coming in with ideas you aint thinking about.

I gotta be 5 years in to realize how unorganized the guap section has become since the whole wsb sh*t? Can't even find stock threads anymore, everything is a crypto post that just clutters sh*t. Aint no moderators on this site to stop the trolls or to clean up sh*t, sh*t is like the Wild West.

And stop slapping sh*t cuz u disagree, not that sh*t even mean anything. Ion even know why u even telling me u slapping sh*t as if ima check who propped or slapped, u bozo.

So this post aint a useless post on the first pg of this thread:

Everybody check out

Basically a resource that keeps track of important events in the crypto space. Coin listings on new exchanges, AMA with coin founders, new launches, staking, pretty much any event that involves a coin.

Pretty cool, especially when you know ahead of time about something that will affect a coins price such as a mainnet launch or a listing on a big exchange.

Another resource I use is:

Stocks have IPOs, coins have ICOs.

Website tracks different ICOs so that way you can invest early on on coins you believe in. A popular ICO just ended with SafePal (SFP)

@ I know u got a lot of experience in crypto anything of value u tryna add to this big dog?

Last edited by MulaAve; 02-15-2021 at 11:44 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '06        #21
Sheek213 
Props total: 526 526  Slaps total: 109 109
Cardano
+2   

4 months ago '16        #22
MacFrugal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6139 6 K  Slaps total: 919 919
 MulaAve said
U the type of n*gga to get mad cuz a new n*gga at your company coming in with ideas you aint thinking about.

I gotta be 5 years in to realize how unorganized the guap section has become since the whole wsb sh*t? Can't even find stock threads anymore, everything is a crypto post that just clutters sh*t. Aint no moderators on this site to stop the trolls or to clean up sh*t, sh*t is like the Wild West.

And stop slapping sh*t cuz u disagree, not that sh*t even mean anything. Ion even know why u even telling me u slapping sh*t as if ima check who propped or slapped, u bozo.

So this post aint a useless post on the first pg of this thread:

Everybody check out

Basically a resource that keeps track of important events in the crypto space. Coin listings on new exchanges, AMA with coin founders, new launches, staking, pretty much any event that involves a coin.

Pretty cool, especially when you know ahead of time about something that will affect a coins price such as a mainnet launch or a listing on a big exchange.

Another resource I use is:

Stocks have IPOs, coins have ICOs.

Website tracks different ICOs so that way you can invest early on on coins you believe in. A popular ICO just ended with SafePal (SFP)

@ I know u got a lot of experience in crypto anything of value u tryna add to this big dog?
Bro why your posts so long I ainít readin all that. Iím down 1100 on SNDL help me out
+1   

4 months ago '05        #23
MSSoldier 
Props total: 3334 3 K  Slaps total: 244 244
Any idea on some of the best exchanges? There are a lot of coins I'm curious about, but can't access them on US exchanges like binance us and coinbasepro. Also have a desktop wallet, but they exchange rates are insane.

4 months ago '16        #24
 MacFrugal said
Bro why your posts so long I ainít readin all that. Iím down 1100 on SNDL help me out
We in the guap section this n*gga asking me why my posts so long and he wonder why he down 1100 on SNDL

you're bored bro

Take whatever cash u got left, invest in ARKK & QQQ and call it a day as far as the market is concerned my guy
+3   

4 months ago '16        #25
 MSSoldier said
Any idea on some of the best exchanges? There are a lot of coins I'm curious about, but can't access them on US exchanges like binance us and coinbasepro. Also have a desktop wallet, but they exchange rates are insane.
This will get u right on Binance.com bro

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Image(s) inside The Cost of Living in 1970 (Pre hip-hop days)
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  8
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+38online now  4
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  4
Video inside Coming to xbox gamepass in 2021
65 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy