yukmouth chain snatched by spider loc what ya'll think

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-02-2005, 08:56 PM         #41
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is crazy
 11 years ago '04        #42
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
Look.... First of all, I'm a real n*gga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred n*ggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuz I'm a bozz! I don't need that sh*t cuzz when the sh*t goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!!! Anyway... these n*ggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep!! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain.....(like I said, security aint gone die 4 you, they moved out the way & let the n*ggaz run out the club with my sh*t!) Next day I have my folks who know Spider to call & see what's up... my nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying to sell my sh*t, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my hommie to go meet the n*gga 2 get the sh*t... My hommie called me when he got there then put spider on the phone...the n*ggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the sh*t back & I'm straight, I'm not takin no pictures in it or nothin... I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I ain't payin 1500, you need to just give the sh*t back... He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada..... I told him to put my folks on the phone... I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do to get the sh*t back... I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my sh*t back... that's it.... That's the real fu*kin story!!!! So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters puttin xtras on it, need to find out the real before they start talkin sh*t about a n*gga!!!! First they all on my d!ck, then they hop on dude d!ck like he a gangsta!! Look, it took seven n*ggaz & 1 n*gga witta gun to put a scratch on my nose!!!! That's it... I'm not lumped up, no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!! My hommie that was with me got bit on his arm... So a scratch & a bit from seven n*ggaz???? That's all!!that's how bi*ches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened to me peep the photos below & see I got my sh*t back!!! Its like this... dude on some publisity stunt sh*t! He on the radio, he doing interviews & sh*t!its all good... Hear what I got to say about all them gay-unit f*g**ts on my new mixtape all out war 2 in stores june 21th!!" - YUKMOUTH

^ there you have it morons... THE sh*t DID HAPPEN....

if it were to have happen to banks or 50 or someone then it would be completely different like "OH sh*t THE UNIT GOT JACKED!!!" and sh*t lol. get of yuks fu*kin d!ck...

Loc fu*kin smashed him and jacked his chains... end of story
 06-03-2005, 04:56 PM         #43
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
i listen to yukmouth the n*gga nice im hoping that sh*t aint real i dont think he got his chain snatched by spider-ho

I want to know what boxden thinks of this!!!
What difference does it make if he did?
 06-03-2005, 06:46 PM         #44
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loc din smash sh*t.n*ggas was deep and had a pistol?Come on now,Yall n*ggas actin like yall is bulletproof.And u wouldnt have done the same sh*t.Just like all these rappers talkin bout theyd die for they chain n sh*t.Thas just fukkin stupidity.Every n*gga in this forum woulda did the same sh*t.Now.
 06-03-2005, 07:28 PM         #45
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
What difference does it make if he did?
look bi*ch that n*gga yuk-meez is connected in california you bi*ch that sh*t set off green lights (all out no holds barred gang-warfare for you DUMB a.ss23 bi*chES) all down the west coast bi*ch
 06-03-2005, 09:01 PM         #46
Obfuscate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spider loc aint sh*t. the mothafuker is a joke
Spider joke claims to be a real g but he joins the gay unit. The fu*ken unit gotz no love from the streets. the west, the south and even real mothafu*kers from New York know that the gay aint no real Gs.
that little loc that calls him self a spider is full of sh*t. First off hes gay-unit know so you know he rolls a hundred deep with nothing but paid security. I know this bi*ch is lieing cuz he said him and his little hommie took out 6-7 dudes. spider joke doesnt even look like hes a big dude so how can two mothafu*kers fu*k up 6 to 7 other guys. And even if they could fu*k up 7 guys that would take a while. and in all that time security didnt do sh*t. Security at any club would have stopped that sh*t if it took long. and if two dudes are fu*king up seven then all it takes is two to three security guards to hold back the two dudes. And your tring to say that two dudes can rob a chain from a group of seven. One of spider jokes homies had to have had a gun how else could they have robbed Yuk.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy