CHEAPEST coin to ape into right now...next DOGE

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
46 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
27 replies  @sports

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

5 months ago '05        #1
10608 page views
191 comments

R4P 
Props total: 4816 4 K  Slaps total: 524 524
CHEAPEST coin to ape into right now...next DOGE

SHIBA
visit this link https://www.coingecko.com .. oins/shiba-inu

R4P said image
I literally gave yall calls at the red circles..

Current Price:

$0.00000005

was $0.00000002 45 minute ago and $0.00000008 1 hour ago

1 Month Update March 14 11:52PM:
$0.0000001061

half of the supply is locked up in Vitalik Buterins ETH wallet (ETH creator)

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE invest at your own risk this is an extreme moon shot but money to be made here if you know what you are doing

Official team Telegram chat
visit this link https://t.me/shibainuthedogecoinkiller

Hello, I am Ryoshi, who I am is not very important and in a few moments you will understand why. I will give you a short background that I am an independent trader of cryptocurrency for a couple of years and have always been fascinated about the genesis of decentralized communities.
To be specific, to what degree are they seeded and guided by invisible hands or can they really grow from seed to something perpetual and 100% community owned in the same way we see BTC or DOGE with no central figure or organization maintaining.

Since crypto is all about tokens, honestly I think that decentralization is a matter of aligned interest and distribution to token holders. If mystery admin holds 30% of all tokens in so-called “locked wallet” then still mystery admin has 30% of responsibility for the community and drive. This is what we often see.

So when we design the SHIBA experiment, our goal was very altruistic to give an opportunity for fair distribution and ownership from day 1. This means even if I RYOSHI and my frens setup SHIBA, we have no more potential for ownership that anybody else in the world. We will continue more about the ethos and vision, but first how it was done.

Rule #1 — I Ryoshi spend 0 on the project. Why 0> It is not because I am poorboi, I sell all my chainlink for $8 to pleb and have fun crypto money to play, it is because I want to know if something can start from zero from someone with zero.

Rule #2 — Since I spend 0 on the project, any $SHIB token I own has to be bought from the free market like anybody. So these are my token, not “team token” or “admin token” it is just “ryoshi token” same as if you bought it.

Rule #3 — Since “team” has no tokens and I am just some volunteer, we can’t pay anybody in $ETH or $SHIB for influence or exchange listing. Already in the time since $SHIB is know, I have had 28 different “influencer” contact me trying to get free token and 9 different “exchange representative.” to all of them I say the same thing.

Thank you for your interest in $SHIB. We are an experiment in decentralized spontaneous community building. The team and admin are all volunteers here and have had to market buy the tokens the same as everybody else, so there is no bucket of tokens or funds to pay to anybody or anything. If you wish to help the project you certainly can and work with us to find a way to make your efforts the most valuable. We believe through the power of collective decentralization we can build something stronger than a centralized team ever could create. ALL HAIL THE SHIBA!

more here..
visit this link https://medium.com/@allha .. n-87e3792e92f2

Last edited by R4P; 04-17-2021 at 10:25 AM..
+1   

best
worst
191 comments

5 months ago '05        #2
R4P  OP
dropped down to $0.00000002 briefly and is now hovering at $0.00000003

buying the dip

5 months ago '11        #3
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30677 30 K  Slaps total: 8404 8 K
How do you buy it?

5 months ago '05        #4
R4P  OP
 Joseph said
How do you buy it?
see my other thread

3 months ago '05        #5
R4P  OP

3 months ago '05        #6
Tonero 
Props total: 10067 10 K  Slaps total: 2575 2 K
Only issue with this , is the coins in circulation are over a trillion. But I used some dust to cop a million worth

Edit
Copped 8 million worth for 60 cents. Lol whats stopping me from spending 60 bucks to get 800 million worth? Nothing

Already up over 200% in my portfolio year to date

Last edited by Tonero; 03-14-2021 at 06:53 PM..
+8   

3 months ago '15        #7
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 15366 15 K  Slaps total: 4126 4 K
lol yall crazy
+8   

3 months ago '16        #8
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14821 14 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
What’s so special about this coin

And tbh thinking a coin is “the next doge” and that being the reason to invest is so stupid so if that’s what caught your attention and told u to enter this thread you’re a moron

Guys, learn technical analysis.

Find coins that are sitting at their support levels and that are undervalued and buy those.

Also, price of a coin means nothing. A coin worth 0.000000001 can still have less potential for growth than a coin that’s $20.
+14   

3 months ago '17        #9
Its 
Props total: 17137 17 K  Slaps total: 1566 1 K
How much does coin gecko charge to buy in with usd?

3 months ago '16        #10
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14821 14 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
Also be careful with this coin, it has NO trading volume.

Can get rekt
+4   

3 months ago '20        #11
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 29272 29 K  Slaps total: 2991 2 K
 MulaAve said
you ain't heard? its cheap
+5   

3 months ago '15        #12
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 15366 15 K  Slaps total: 4126 4 K
 MulaAve said

And tbh thinking a coin is “the next doge” and that being the reason to invest is so stupid so if that’s what caught your attention and told u to enter this thread you’re a moron

Find coins that are sitting at their support levels and that are undervalued and buy those.

Also, price of a coin means nothing. A coin worth 0.000000001 can still have less potential for growth than a coin that’s $20.
Nothing at all.

This section becoming filled with filler and bs
+6   

3 months ago '16        #13
DonLimpio 
Props total: 7270 7 K  Slaps total: 521 521
Doge has potential because its Doge

Its still just another worthless sh*tcoin sitting at 6 cents. This is the next Doge? Doge hasn't even done anything yet
+3   

3 months ago '18        #14
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24635 24 K  Slaps total: 13772 13 K
 MulaAve said

Nothing is done.

People like OP try to get foolish people to hop on so they can dump the product and leave gullible people as bag holders.

Ronnie should ban him for this bs.

Look for coins that bring something good to the table but are undervalued such as VECHAIN. Not this bullsh*t moonshot crap.
+6   

3 months ago '05        #15
R4P  OP
 CurryDaGoat said
Nothing is done.

People like OP try to get foolish people to hop on so they can dump the product and leave gullible people as bag holders.

Ronnie should ban him for this bs.

Look for coins that bring something good to the table but are undervalued such as VECHAIN. Not this bullsh*t moonshot crap.
Hold these nuts.

Anyone who got in would still be up right NOW from one month ago when I first posted.

U dont always need to buy the technical project that is gonna be the next ETH u can make money off anything in crypto.

Dudes were asking for the cheapest coin a month ago and i posted this. It went up again cuz of Elons tweet. Nothing is guaranteed, do your own research and dont invest more than u can afford to lose.

If u scary and not impressed then continue sitting on the sidelines
+4   

3 months ago '05        #16
R4P  OP
Ungrateful a**holes like u want to know who to pick then complain about every coin mentioned. Go do it on your own champ

3 months ago '18        #17
Fumo617 
Props total: 2061 2 K  Slaps total: 171 171

This will make you money... trust me youll be hearing about it soon... jump on and make pay....

3 months ago '18        #18
dacoolestg 
Props total: 12160 12 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
garlicoin

3 months ago '14        #19
Cuttysark 
Props total: 33991 33 K  Slaps total: 2178 2 K
I got 420 of them from 3 months ago

I've made a dollar so far
+7   

3 months ago '14        #20
PushaB90 
Props total: 3040 3 K  Slaps total: 387 387
 R4P said
Hold these nuts.

Anyone who got in would still be up right NOW from one month ago when I first posted.

U dont always need to buy the technical project that is gonna be the next ETH u can make money off anything in crypto.

Dudes were asking for the cheapest coin a month ago and i posted this. It went up again cuz of Elons tweet. Nothing is guaranteed, do your own research and dont invest more than u can afford to lose.

Facts I put like 220$ into this coin in November of 2020 an currently turned that into $1200. sh*t coin or not I’m still making money off it.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #21
 Fumo617 said

This will make you money... trust me youll be hearing about it soon... jump on and make pay....
sh*t already pumped tho, def wasa good move id be alittle worried to get into it now tho

3 months ago '18        #22
 R4P said
Hold these nuts.

Sure, people can make money right NOW perhaps.

But when should they get out? What happenes when it starts to fall?

This is what happens to most people who lose money. They see retarded posts like this, jump on late and dont get out in time.

People hopping in and out of sh*t coins LOSE more money than those who hold with high value coins. Just like with stocks. There is evidenc that shows this.

Your dumbass coming here posing sh*t coins LATE, that bring nothing to the table is doing nothing but creating bag holders.

Im not sure if u are retarded or evil. Either way i hope no1 takes you serious and doesnt lose money because of you

3 months ago '04        #23
goodi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7055 7 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
ill be the first to say, this thread is the blind leading the blind. Yall not gonna get rich like this. Put a 100$ a paycheck in BTC or ETH everyday payday. Been doing this since BTC was at 15K.

Last edited by goodi; 03-14-2021 at 07:01 PM..
+5   

3 months ago '05        #24
R4P  OP
 CurryDaGoat said
Sure, people can make money right NOW perhaps.

But when should they get out? What happenes when it starts to fall?

This is what happens to most people who lose money. They see retarded posts like this, jump on late and dont get out in time.

People hopping in and out of sh*t coins LOSE more money than those who hold with high value coins. Just like with stocks. There is evidenc that shows this.

Your dumbass coming here posing sh*t coins LATE, that bring nothing to the table is doing nothing but creating bag holders.

Im not sure if u are retarded or evil. Either way i hope no1 takes you serious and doesnt lose money because of you
You are a dunce.

I posted this late? MF i posted this 1 MONTH ago fu*k you

“Ppl wont know when to get out” so same with any other investment like BTC or ETH right? How much hand holding do you need you nincompoop?

I literally put a big a*s disclaimer this was high risk too. Dunno wtf else you wajt but u sound like an absolute bi*ch right now

Check my post history I been around a long a*s time and always try to look ou for ppl and everytime i recommend something its been PROFITABLE

Go fu*k yourself you stupid broke bi*ch
+1   

3 months ago '19        #25
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12533 12 K  Slaps total: 6018 6 K
Why the fu*k are they copying dogecoin??? That's a hoe a*s move. It's dogecoin for life. fu*k that fake sh*t.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+555online now  28
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
267 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  17
$1 milly lotto ticket winner opts for one-time payout
140 comments