So T-rock makes groundbreaking claims that Juicy j is on that yougn buck sh-t.

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+19  70
89 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

9 months ago '18        #1
2604 page views
122 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 16505 16 K  Slaps total: 20964 20 K
So T-rock makes groundbreaking claims that Juicy j is on that yougn buck sh-t.

I am just now listening to this. and realizing now since the young buck sh*t came out.

That maybe t-rock was right and this was not just jokes, and t rock being super heated.

sh*t n*ggas thought starlito was tripping when he made claims with young buck 3 years before it came out. now it's true.

T-rock diss three 6 mafia. but what's super troublesome is he is saying

1. Juicy J is a gay wreslter

2. said other members better leave before Juicy J have yaw converting and turning yaw gay.

3. what's up with juicy j i just he just a gay mother fu*ker. i rather have a dj paul arm condition then be a gay f*g**t mother fu*ker.

4. everything i said on this record is 100% true.

1:50 mark

0:18 mark. juicy j is gay. uncover homo. gay wreslter.

1:00 mark

@3:20 say juicy j and dj paul are uncle toms and say he only dates white women. and he does not fu*k with black women. and dj paul got hep c from getting too many tattoos.

@4:20 he says juicy j is a gay wrestler and that he was eating bi*ches on period. and dj paul and juicy j had a gay relationship late night after shows. which is truly disturbing.

@4:40 mark is shocking.

best
worst
122 comments

9 months ago '18        #2
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
Crunchy Black on DJ Paul & Juicy J Breaking Up: Juicy Took a Road Paul wouldn't Take (Part 14)

5:00 mark

dj vlad: juciy really blow up on his own. doing songs with kate perry and wiz?

got millions of view.

black: inside story with all that. I cannot really talk about it. I would get in trouble and BIG BIG TROUBLE IF I REVEAL IT. BUT it's not because a n*gga blew up on his own.

it's a inside story. juicy j went down a road that they was gave. they said you either go down this road and be successful. or you can do this.

dj paul did not take that road.

Juicy j did. dj paul said fu*k it i am going indie.

+12   

9 months ago '18        #3
my sh*t flop b

9 months ago '16        #4
301216baller 
Props total: 23357 23 K  Slaps total: 2400 2 K

+11   

9 months ago '16        #5
Almightyvsop 
Props total: 12168 12 K  Slaps total: 270 270
None of this shocking to me honestly. These n*gga talked bout runnin trains a whooooole damn lot. Plus they was on the fish scale heavy too.

The fact that it could be some truth to it put a lot of different sh*t in perspective
+23   

9 months ago '19        #6
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 83142 83 K  Slaps total: 12616 12 K
I always wondered why u never see Project Pat and Juicy J together even tho they blood brothers
+21   

9 months ago '18        #7
xogang  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3415 3 K  Slaps total: 131 131
This n*gga T rock actually fire. He meshed well on them HCP beats. It's unfortunate they didn't keep rocking with each other. No opinion on his claims because the only proof is speculation and I don't buy into it so unless something irrefutable comes out I can't call it. But rock be spitting.
+27   

9 months ago '17        #8
Imissmalcolmx17 
Props total: 14521 14 K  Slaps total: 3857 3 K
 classicrap1 said
my sh*t flop b
Duh!! You posting gay gossip and rumors
This n*gga trying to crack the case. SMH
+11   

9 months ago '18        #9
 xogang said
This n*gga T rock actually fire. He meshed well on them HCP beats. It's unfortunate they didn't keep rocking with each other. No opinion on his claims because the only proof is speculation and I don't buy into it so unless something irrefutable comes out I can't call it. But rock be spitting.
T-rock word is soild. no pun intended he just reveal on b atl podcast.

that when he was with three 6 mafia he was still working at captain D's and n*ggas was atlanta clowning him.

and mainstream big artist wanted to have t rock on there albums. but dj paul and juicy blocked features from them. he said major east coast,west coast adn midwest artist.

crunchy black said the same thang.

4:00 mark

+8   

9 months ago '18        #10
 Imissmalcolmx17 said
Duh!! You posting gay gossip and rumors
This n*gga trying to crack the case. SMH
LIl reno former hypotize minds artist had a diss record saying the same thing.

how is it gossip? and others former talent said the same thing.

9 months ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 95695 95 K  Slaps total: 10788 10 K
It used to be a diss to call somebody gay. Its not no more they say it now to expose somebody. All of the disses were goin at a guys manhood. Like dre day. Generation fruit the gay mafia and cancel culture made it wrong to call somebody d*ck in the booty a*s, or f*g**t a*s, or sissy a*s, or i cant think of anymore...booboo chaser.
+4   

9 months ago '15        #12
Black Larry 
Props total: 15598 15 K  Slaps total: 1363 1 K
 classicrap1 said
Crunchy Black on DJ Paul & Juicy J Breaking Up: Juicy Took a Road Paul wouldn't Take (Part 14)

5:00 mark

dj vlad: juciy really blow up on his own. doing songs with kate perry and wiz?

got millions of view.

black: inside story with all that. I cannot really talk about it. I would get in trouble and BIG BIG TROUBLE IF I REVEAL IT. BUT it's not because a n*gga blew up on his own.

it's a inside story. juicy j went down a road that they was gave. they said you either go down this road and be successful. or you can do this.

dj paul did not take that road.

Juicy j did. dj paul said fu*k it i am going indie.

Always thought thats kinda crazy.
+5   

9 months ago '16        #13
Almightyvsop 
 Black Larry said
Whatever it is black hinted at that was offered make sense if it’s true cuz I always thought Paul was the better producer forreal.

Juice caught on to the Taylor gang wave and was outta here at that point
+6   

9 months ago '05        #14
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17956 17 K  Slaps total: 5096 5 K
 Almightyvsop said
None of this shocking to me honestly. These n*gga talked bout runnin trains a whooooole damn lot. Plus they was on the fish scale heavy too.

The fact that it could be some truth to it put a lot of different sh*t in perspective
shocking new claims this evening as Bx member Almightyvsop claims that sniffing coke has relevancy to turning you into a c*ck sucker. here with the full details is the man (allegedly) making these unscientific facts
+6   

9 months ago '18        #15
 Black Larry said
juicy j and project pat former artist lil reno and v slash. said the same thing.

so lil reno diss song that was on myspace,youtube that got deleted in 2011 or 2014. i was so hoffied listenin to the diss song. because he said in the lyrics.

at the end of the song.

Juicy was fu*king wiz. and wiz was fu*king juicy j.

he said the same thing that t rock is saying. that once juicy j left dj paul hypotize minds.

he signed with taylor gang. and when he was aroudn them he seen a bunch of fruity sh*t going on. and basically he was trying to ride the young man wave and get back on.

that why 3 6 mafia fans and hop hop fans was shocked that juicy j would sign under somebody when they been bosses for so long.

+1   

9 months ago '18        #16
 Almightyvsop said
Whatever it is black hinted at that was offered make sense if it’s true cuz I always thought Paul was the better producer forreal.

juicy j and project pat former artist lil reno and v slash. said the same thing.

so lil reno diss song that was on myspace,youtube that got deleted in 2011 or 2014. i was so hoffied listenin to the diss song. because he said in the lyrics.

at the end of the song.

Juicy was fu*king wiz. and wiz was fu*king juicy j.

he said the same thing that t rock is saying. that once juicy j left dj paul hypotize minds.

he signed with taylor gang. and when he was aroudn them he seen a bunch of fruity sh*t going on. and basically he was trying to ride the young man wave and get back on.

that why 3 6 mafia fans and hop hop fans was shocked that juicy j would sign under somebody when they been bosses for so long.

+2   

9 months ago '18        #17
 Almightyvsop said

Taylor Gang Ent. is an American entertainment company. It operates as an independent record label, music management, music production and film company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania founded by rapper Wiz Khalifa.[1] The record label is home to artists such as Wiz Khalifa, Berner, Tuki Carter, J.R. Donato, Kris Hollis, and Academy Award winner and former Three 6 Mafia member Juicy J who serves as A&R for the label.[2][3] The production side of the company is home to Sledgren, Ricky P, Cozmo & TM88.
Contents

+1   

9 months ago '20        #18
WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 15717 15 K  Slaps total: 8600 8 K
dude was actin mad suspect and coonish

+5   

9 months ago '10        #19
SpacelyPockets 
Props total: 3914 3 K  Slaps total: 191 191
mans name is juicy J....
+2   

9 months ago '08        #20
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12511 12 K  Slaps total: 15136 15 K
T-Rock made one of the best weed anthems ever:

+7   

9 months ago '17        #21
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86021 86 K  Slaps total: 25202 25 K
 Almightyvsop said

“Lick on my butt”

Yea being that they are wild, admittedly used blow, and party hard with them white folks, I could see them doin strange sh*t....

Started to realize how they were after that MTV show. It’s like they are or were still college frat boys.
+8   

9 months ago '16        #22
Humblegold 
Props total: 9029 9 K  Slaps total: 2119 2 K
 kuul said
It used to be a diss to call somebody gay. Its not no more they say it now to expose somebody. All of the disses were goin at a guys manhood. Like dre day. Generation fruit the gay mafia and cancel culture made it wrong to call somebody d*ck in the booty a*s, or f*g**t a*s, or sissy a*s, or i cant think of anymore...booboo chaser.
Butt pirate and fudge packers

Lol i miss the 90s sometimes
+2   

9 months ago '16        #23
Almightyvsop 
 PackerTrelli3 said
“Lick on my butt”

Yea being that they are wild, admittedly used blow, and party hard with them white folks, I could see them doin strange sh*t....

Started to realize how they were after that MTV show. It’s like they are or were still college frat boys.
Exactly. Them muhfu*kas whole image was coke snorting, pill poppin, syrup sippin wild Memphis n*ggas The way these muhfu*kas sound like they partied back Then they won’t just smokin a blunt and Sharing a 100 bag between 6 n*ggas. They was havin a ski party.

Like I said in a couple posts before, it just put sh*t in a different perspective think about.
+4   

9 months ago '15        #24
Still Numskull 
Props total: 22330 22 K  Slaps total: 5587 5 K
 classicrap1 said
@4:20 he says juicy j is a gay wrestler and that he was eating bi*ches on period. and dj paul and juicy j had a gay relationship late night after shows. which is truly disturbing.

Dont care either way, but I dont see the correlation between eating out a bi*ch on her period and being gay.
+3   

9 months ago '18        #25
 Pyrex said
T-Rock made one of the best weed anthems ever:

dude was so money. I don't know why in the hell they waited 5 years and still did not put him before all there other artist. they could of made so much money with him.

he is was just not the besti n the south. he was the best in all of hip hop at the time.

top 10 best rappers ofo the late 90's early 2000's.

they try to replace him with lil wyte. but what funny is they still did not do anything with lil wyte too.

what's crazy he sold about 5o,ooo indepnetly. then they decide to releases his album. they was not expecting it to sell. but it sold 30,000 without any radio play. or videos.

and they cut out all the 3 6 features.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
Article inside Remains of 2 men found dismembered, chained to cinder blocks in pond
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
81 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere