50 Cent: 'i Destroyed Ja Rule's Career '

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
64 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Driver told the Deer " run up and get done up " Deer responded " I'm no bi-ch "
50 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
10572 pageviews
19 comments

BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,110 | Props total: 770 770
50 Cent: 'i Destroyed Ja Rule's Career '

Hip-hop star 50 CENT has announced JA RULE's career is over - as he has proudly taken the credit for "running him out of the business".

The CANDY SHOP rapper, real name CURTIS JACKSON, famously said at the height of his feud with rap rival Rule, "I've got the time and energy to ruin what is left of their careers, " and he now claims he has succeeded in his destructive quest.

And he also insists fans prefer his music to the ALWAYS ON TIME star's, because his style is more consistent.

He says, "His career is over. Nobody listens to his music anymore. I ran him out of the business.

"Consistency makes people choose who you like. I've been so consistent that they like me over him."

19 comments for "50 Cent: 'i Destroyed Ja Rule's Career '"

05-31-2005, 09:56 PM         #2
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ........when u tink about it......he really did kinda murk da kid.......new york got airplay.....but ddang.....he did destroy da kids career
 05-31-2005, 10:03 PM         #3
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No comment.
 05-31-2005, 11:56 PM         #4
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really dont see how 50 ruined ja's career...damaged it yes....end it..no way.... he still sells units just not as much as he did b4...

what comes around,goes around (or vice versa).....50 will get his dues....
 11 years ago '05        #5
NaChOs 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
what goes around comes around
Dblock murkin 50
 11 years ago '04        #6
Tastemaker331 38 heat pts38
space
space
$36,827 | Props total: 1288 1288
true that, dude has it comin to him
 06-01-2005, 03:17 PM         #7
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 took out Ja Rule so he could take his place of makin bubble gum pop singles with Olivia.
 11 years ago '05        #8
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 NaChOs said:
what goes around comes around
Dblock murkin 50
Listen to "I run NY". Notice jada hasnt said a fu*kin peep since 50 murked his a.ss on the mic and in the bank?
 06-01-2005, 09:38 PM         #9
DJ Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is way 2 big 2 get his career murked yo... He has 2 many fans that dont know hip hop for that 2 happen, they will keep listenin 2 him regardless...peace
 11 years ago '04        #10
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,152 | Props total: 764 764
Didn't The INC Get dropped from Def Jam? maybe dats what he's talking about, either way JA use to sell a bit more before 50 showed up and he also got more money off of hit singles that he was on and wrote, the majority of his collaborations like the ones wit JLO he wrote her part so he got alotta cake off that. If even D-block murked 50 lyrically this aint the 80's, its all about hit records and who can make more hits, 50 right now is one of the best hit makers, u may not think his stuph is lyrically witty but its tears up the clubs and bumps outta endless amounts of whips.
 06-02-2005, 12:55 AM         #11
topcontender 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Battle of the Singing Rappers"
 06-02-2005, 03:47 AM         #12
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow 50 most be real proud of himself for taking out ja when he doin the same thing that he claimed ja was doin...how many hooks has 50 sang on of late....and please 21 questions

Ja did drop some sh*t back in the day as for the rnb/hip hop combo

Between me and you was a track in my eyes and this was back in 2000 before the hype of grodt

Venni Vetti Vecci and Rule 3:16 was ja when he was hot it not surprising that he game fell off when u on the a.ssualt against 5-0 aka fifty and his many groupies

fu*k a 50
 06-02-2005, 09:34 AM         #13
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t going to come back to get 50 cent mark my words yall.
 11 years ago '05        #14
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,040 | Props total: 2093 2093
unfortunately i think 50 is write he did end his career, but 50's time is goin to come soon enough
 06-02-2005, 09:53 AM         #15
Yuk Luchiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you know whats funny 50 clowned on Ja for doing r&b lollipop music and as soon as he could he jacked Ja's style which he really helped launch and create.

P E A C E
 06-02-2005, 09:54 AM         #16
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yuk Luchiano said:
Do you know whats funny 50 clowned on Ja for doing r&b lollipop music and as soon as he could he jacked Ja's style which he really helped launch and create.

P E A C E
WOW I THINK THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES ON BOXDEN.
 11 years ago '04        #17
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,152 | Props total: 764 764
soker4002 yeah 50 is a rapper , he spits rhymes ova beats so i guess thats what that makes him B, whether u like him or not or consider him a good rappper is basically your own opinion but what kinda stupid question is that.

As for 50 and the Ja comparisons its not hard to see

1.Ja sung through verses, alotta rappers sing on hooks thats why they're called chrosuses, i saw nobody sayin anythin when Biggie,Pac,Nas, or anyone else did it, though JA rule had singles where he song through verses and cried in the rain.
2.Ja would put out 4-5 singles in a row of straight RNB duets with sappy simple lyrics.
3.I dont know how 50 stole ja's style when he still drops street singles almost every other single. When he's singing verses and cryin in the rain and redoes it for the next 3-4 singles then ill consider him the new JA rule.
4. Ja's made nothing but radio commercial rnb duet songs for the hoes which he'd sing all ova, 50 makes s3xual club songs that guys should appreciate if they got a bytch grindin on the floor wit them, either that or u cats have no social or s3x life. He also tends to put out a street single here and there.
 06-03-2005, 02:47 AM         #18
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja Rule ended his own career when he popped off at the Jaw... A camp backed by Em and Dre will k!ll just about anyones career... Thankfully they are staying out ouf the DBlock thing.
 06-03-2005, 06:47 AM         #19
youngchuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really, i think 50 got him there cause where is he right now? After clap back he disapears, now after new york hes gone again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
139 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
649 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
178 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy