dj envy put together a school in 2yrs with $250,000? umar johson is a fraud!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+29  109
61 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

6 months ago '20        #1
3158 page views
76 comments

rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 9783 9 K
dj envy put together a school in 2yrs with $250,000? umar johson is a fraud!

dj envy put together a school in 2yrs with $250,000.

so about 8 years and about 1 million in donations. and still nothing ot show for it.

lord jamar was right baout this clown. black woke leaders are teh new pimp pastors now.

DJ Envy BUYS SCHOOL In New Jersey & Says They're PLENTY More For SALE! Should Others Be QUESTIONED?

Last edited by rapper10; 12-06-2020 at 03:05 PM..
+15   

best
worst
76 comments

6 months ago '20        #2
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
I realize how so called black leaders like dr boyce wakins,tariq,umar johnson always get millions in donations. but

it's always a excuse to why they cannot do something.

blame everything on obama.

blame everything on kalama harris.

bl;ame everything on trump.

blame everything on black folks.

blame everything on liberals and the left?

it's always donate,donate and donate give me give me give me.

when it comes to putting there money where there mouth is. or actually getting out here and helping the black community.

or marching or protesting for reperations,basic income or black agenda. they go ghost.

Last edited by rapper10; 12-06-2020 at 03:20 PM..
+45   

5 months ago '20        #3
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
@
+3   

5 months ago '16        #4
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16180 16 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
If you LISTEN.....you would hear that they bought a school to change into HOUSING. Which is a HUGE DEAL.....BUT they are NOT opening a school and teaching children curriculum.

STILL GOT IT DONE BEFORE UMAR, THO.

+51   

1 month ago '18        #5
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14218 14 K  Slaps total: 16435 16 K
looks like i was right.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '21        #6
apple spit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 27319 27 K  Slaps total: 27900 27 K
DJ envy is a police officer with a inherited pension and life plan
+20   

1 month ago '15        #7
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25470 25 K  Slaps total: 7470 7 K
Umar wants y'all to completely fund HIS school...
+19   

1 month ago '05        #8
projectd06 
Props total: 27540 27 K  Slaps total: 6855 6 K
OP go jump in front of a fu*king bus you weird fu*k.

I dont care about any of this, but one bought a building with no intention of using it as a school, and one is trying to open a school.
+20   

1 month ago '16        #9
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40038 40 K  Slaps total: 4302 4 K
Flipping residential real estate =!= Running a school
+13   

1 month ago '05        #10
ceo-of-hucworld 
Props total: 20807 20 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K
I always TRY to give the benefit of the doubt to many so called black voices or black leaders until they ask for money. I get it and I understand that it takes money to bring a vision alive but before these personalities came to be this was THEIR vision and dream not ours. Imagine going to a bank and saying you want money to buy this, that and the other with no collateral, no business plan or anything other than your words. They would laugh you out the damn bank. I think we as black people want to have a new age Martin or Malcolm that we will seemingly flock behind anyone or anything.
+10   

1 month ago '07        #11
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94
Props total: 223804 223 K  Slaps total: 20300 20 K
What did you do to help people or to have some residual income in the future OP?

+3   

1 month ago '04        #12
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 2940 2 K  Slaps total: 441 441
 rapper10 said
I realize how so called black leaders like dr boyce wakins,tariq,umar johnson always get millions in donations. but

when it comes to putting there money where there mouth is. or actually getting out here and helping the black community.

or marching or protesting for reperations,basic income or black agenda. they go ghost.
This!
+1   

1 month ago '15        #13
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2189 2 K  Slaps total: 230 230
 rapper10 said

I used to like Dr Boyce Watkins when he first hit the scene but he just got annoying and redundant over time, and recently all he does is take shots at black leaders and celebrities.
+7   

1 month ago '16        #14
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 77400 77 K  Slaps total: 8276 8 K
Its op special talent, hes anti factual evidence pro make sh*t up after hes heard half the story. Lol its amazing how he does it all the time.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #15
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3529 3 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 AmillionMo said
Umar wants y'all to completely fund HIS school...

I found it funny that Johnson puts the onus on black people to build a school for free. White people use govt funds to build school;they don’t work for free. Reminds me of when 50 and Master P talk about artists willing to pay white people their price to do something but wanting a deal from black people.

All he does is raise his voice and people take everything he says at face value. As a person in education I see right through his embellishment of the facts to fit his narrative. Some of what he says is true and systemic racism has a lot to do with issues students of color face throughout history, but in terms of how schools operate in our modern day(at least in NYC) he’s wrong on many points.

Umar Johnson is a fraud, doesn’t understand how classification of students isn’t about money(it’s about student rights according to the law), and deflects responsibility. TD Jake’s in the face a*s fraud.

Last edited by Stacksonem; 05-09-2021 at 08:57 AM..
+17   

1 month ago '15        #16
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 91484 91 K  Slaps total: 8869 8 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
What did you do to help people or to have some residual income in the future OP?

Forget to see his therapist & take his meds.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #17
 Avon_Barksdale said

i post it a million times and got no views. i am not going to keep posting it. it would take me 5 pages and you will not respopnd.

BUT IF YO bi*ch a*s MUST KNOW.

1. DONATED 50 dollars BACK IN 2009 TO 2014. TO MICHELLE ALEXNDER fund when she was promoting her book. the new jim crow.

Michelle Alexander (born October 7, 1967) is a writer, civil rights advocate, and visiting professor at Union Theological Seminary (New York City).[1] She is best known for her 2010 book The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness, and is an opinion columnist for The New York Times.

Michelle Alexander Named Winner of The Spirit of Columbus Award

The Spirit of Columbus Award, affectionately known as the “Jerries” in honor of aviatrix Jerrie Mock, recognizes individuals who have exhibited exemplary community spirit through their accomplishments.

"Michelle is being presented The Spirit of Columbus Award for igniting a national movement that is inspiring organizations and individuals to take constructive action on criminal justice reform," said Douglas F. Kridler, President and CEO of The Columbus Foundation. "Her call for love and understanding in the face of systemic bias is hugely inspiring and we are proud she and her family call Columbus home."

1 month ago '18        #18
 Avon_Barksdale said

the donated about 300 dollars donating to umar johnson back in the days.

from 2009 to 2017. 30 dollars a month. when these woke n*ggas use to do tours aroudn mom and pop and woke urban cafe and youth center.

3. donated to black owned business. black barershop. paying 30 dollars for a haircut every 3 weeks.

4. donated to

umarji african bookstore columbus ohio! bought books. and just drop off 20 dollars to support a black owned business.

bought black soap

bought echiea and organic medience.

+5   

1 month ago '18        #19
 Avon_Barksdale said

5. every since i learn about black history and black woke folks.

6. try to teach thugish and brainwashed black youth i went to columbus works,ged school work programs i went too.

about black history

black inventors.

racism and hates groups are going to rise up since obama got elected.

13.healthy eating.

15. organic foods and herbs.

8. show n*ggas about the stuff that was going to take places in 2007 to 2012. when my friends,family and black folks was on that black people k*ll each other all the time bs.

9.try to teach my family about black history and black business and black inventors. they don't give a fu*k. all of them are just bandwagon blm fans. don't give a fu*k about black folks. just hopping on the white police k*lling black folks trend.

10.trying to educate family about mental health,helathy eating, healthy snacks.healthy junk food.

diet,excerise.

and reperations.

11. was the first n*gga on the reperations movement back in 2009 to 2014. i was called lazy. looking for a handout and stop asking the white man for hand outs.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #20
Binds 
Props total: 9947 9 K  Slaps total: 826 826
you made a thread askin why n*ggas don’t like you, it’s cuz weird sh*t like this. hope u get what u was lookin for wit this one

+9   

1 month ago '18        #21
 Avon_Barksdale said

walter smith is the dude who woke me up and got me into eating healthy,black history and change me.

2. his show street soilders that was reponsible for taking the homicide rates down from 140 to 80. because there radio show was about promoting fratricide.

meaning to brothers k*lling brothers.

he goal was to focus on getting black gang members and black youth to stop shooting,killing and robbing each other.

they donate a fund. i gave 20 dollars a month from 2009 to 2015. until they got tooken off the air.

i went to stop the violence rally's. donated 20 dollars a month.

i went to black churches youth movement to save the youth. donated 20 dollars a month.

Walter D Smith, wrongfully imprisoned and sentenced 84 to 216 years, is a perfect example of turning adversity into prosperity. A community activist, leader, and talk show host, Walter has been awarded five Outstanding Contributions to the Community Awards:

The Columbus a*sociation of Black Journalists

The National Council of Negro Women

Lifeline of Ohio Organ and Tissue Donation

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity

Walter hosted a weekly call in radio talk show, in Columbus, Ohio called Street Soldiers. Street Soldiers was created to address issues dealing with our youth and the overall well being of Columbus and surrounding communities. As a Radio One entity, Street Soldiers aired every Sunday evening, 7:00 PM till 9:00 PM Eastern. Self employed as a professional speaker Walter also worked with the City of Columbus and Columbus Urban League as a Neighborhood Interventionist Worker in his continual effort to Save Children, reduce gang activity and homicides.

Appointed by Columbus, Ohio Mayor, Michael B. Coleman, Walter sat on the African American Male Empowerment Commission which was created to focus on reducing homicides in Columbus, Ohio. Walter was also an active participant of a program created by Ohio Governor Ted Strickland which was designed to close the high school graduation and dropout rate for public school male

Last edited by classicrap1; 05-08-2021 at 07:46 PM..

1 month ago '07        #22
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39808 39 K  Slaps total: 3589 3 K

People been calling him out more and more

Been saying Dude is a scam artist. He have good points about a few things but he’s definitely isn’t handling that money correctly
+3   

1 month ago '15        #23
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44321 44 K  Slaps total: 21224 21 K
Umars vision for a school was always idealistic not practical. He’d need more than his 2 million benchmark. 250k wouldn’t even cut it.
+6   

1 month ago '11        #24
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 47568 47 K  Slaps total: 35443 35 K
Umar Johnson aint trying to build no fu*king school it might get done but not any time soon it will get done when he done living his good life. Plus it is so much bullsh*t hes going to have to go through legally and he knows that because hes trying to create a low key black only school. You really think people going to allow him to do that sh*t especially in this PC times

He might could have done it when he had this dream in his head but he has alot of huddles to go through trying to make a black only school and why black men only
+1   

1 month ago '15        #25
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44321 44 K  Slaps total: 21224 21 K
 N.O.4Life said

People been calling him out more and more

Been saying Dude is a scam artist. He have good points about a few things but he’s definitely isn’t handling that money correctly
You donate? Has he been sued? Y’all don’t even know the real scam artists. Go hard on umar but say nothing about the real grifters.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  54
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+395online now  23
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
625 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  10
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp