Bizzy Bone a Snitch? Say it ainít so. You be the judge? Is he changing the narrative?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 year ago '15        #1
1741 page views
62 comments

Zeek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3043 3 K  Slaps total: 3562 3 K
Bizzy Bone a Snitch? Say it ainít so. You be the judge? Is he changing the narrative?

best
worst
62 comments

1 year ago '17        #2
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 28707 28 K  Slaps total: 4992 4 K
That n*ggas a bi*ch stay getting robbed and slapped by soft a*s n*ggas with no pistol on them. n*ggas been fu*kin all his baby moms they always talking about all that soft a*s drug addict sh*t he be doing. n*gga a powder head Molly head meth head perk head I can't afford no lean face a*s old n*gga. He fu*ked the group up bc he was always acting like a 9 year old michael jackson but it was bone thugs in harmony not the Bizzy 5
+3   

1 year ago '05        #3
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 109285 109 K  Slaps total: 13520 13 K
 OGMiamishank said
That n*ggas a bi*ch stay getting robbed and slapped by soft a*s n*ggas with no pistol on them. n*ggas been fu*kin all his baby moms they always talking about all that soft a*s drug addict sh*t he be doing. n*gga a powder head Molly head meth head perk head I can't afford no lean face a*s old n*gga. He fu*ked the group up bc he was always acting like a 9 year old michael jackson but it was bone thugs in harmony not the Bizzy 5
I mean you not wrong because I'm old enough to remember, Bizzy was the cause for most of the group friction and problems.

Bizzy basically started doing his own thing during the Art of War album and the group hasn't been right since, and that was 23 years ago

Edit - n*ggas slapping sh*t I said, that actually happen

You dudes stay being emotional on this forum

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 10-27-2020 at 12:24 AM..
+24   

1 year ago '09        #4
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 166394 166 K  Slaps total: 35198 35 K
He said the robbers ratted each other out, which sounds plausible.
+2   

1 year ago '09        #5
 OGMiamishank said
Bizzy is on his redemption tour now and he's been doing a masterful job of going back and rewriting history by saying he only behaved that way because he knew Bone was getting screwed financially, which is true...but that n*gga needs to admit he was wildin out back then too. Once he started missing video shoots and shows, people started losing interest and moved onto other hot acts at the time (DMX, Hot Boys, Eminem, Ja Rule, Nelly etc)
+14   

1 year ago '04        #6
akeem923 
Props total: 3092 3 K  Slaps total: 346 346
Though Krayzie is the best, Bizzy is the one that really gets it poppin. Nothing against Wish Bone, but if it was him that was missing photo shoots (Art of War album cover) or tour dates, no one would really trip. Bizzy Lay and Kray on stage sets it off (Damn near all of E.99 Eternal is just them 3).
+10   

1 year ago '17        #7
OGMiamishank 
 The Bully said
Bizzy is on his redemption tour now and he's been doing a masterful job of going back and rewriting history by saying he only behaved that way because he knew Bone was getting screwed financially, which is true...but that n*gga needs to admit he was wildin out back then too. Once he started missing video shoots and shows, people started losing interest and moved onto other hot acts at the time (DMX, Hot Boys, Eminem, Ja Rule, Nelly etc)
All facts bully except the part about his redemption tour. n*gga still a bi*ch ain't a tough bone in his body more of a studio gangster than ja rule. But I'mma let the fans do their thing. This is OG not on the sidewalk talk so everybody isn't gonna like it.

1 year ago '09        #8
DirtyFGeezus 
Props total: 1242 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64
Bizzy one my favorite rappers, but dude was definitely on drugs and sh*t. And him saying he wasn't is like dude said a redemption tour.

And it's lame af, they talking about a reunion in 2024.

1 year ago '15        #9
MuchMusic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x111
Props total: 72873 72 K  Slaps total: 16318 16 K
 OGMiamishank said
All facts bully except the part about his redemption tour. n*gga still a bi*ch ain't a tough bone in his body more of a studio gangster than ja rule. But I'mma let the fans do their thing. This is OG not on the sidewalk talk so everybody isn't gonna like it.
The man went through a traumatic life and he still here .. he is tough as a motherfu*ka
+12   

1 year ago '13        #10
Deodney88 
Props total: 2617 2 K  Slaps total: 247 247
Bizzy clean and sober and has a beautiful wife and newborn baby that's all that should matter fu*k all the extra sh*t yall n*ggas on
+12   

1 year ago '09        #11
 Deodney88 said
Bizzy clean and sober and has a beautiful wife and newborn baby that's all that should matter fu*k all the extra sh*t yall n*ggas on
We can appreciate how far he's come and the fact that he's still ripping sh*t and also hold him accountable for the role he played in Bone falling off.
+8   

1 year ago '13        #12
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 17032 17 K  Slaps total: 1302 1 K
 akeem923 said
Though Krayzie is the best, Bizzy is the one that really gets it poppin. Nothing against Wish Bone, but if it was him that was missing photo shoots (Art of War album cover) or tour dates, no one would really trip. Bizzy Lay and Kray on stage sets it off (Damn near all of E.99 Eternal is just them 3).
I agree wit most of ya comment, krayzie bein the best but bizzy get it poppin/snap on tracks but the wish slander gotta stop... yes he was the "weak link" if u wanna say that but he had some standout verses on E.99
E.99, Crept and we came, budsmokers only, mo murda, 1st of tha month etc.

All members came correct on E.99
+10   

1 year ago '17        #13
OGMiamishank 
 Superman Dead said
The man went through a traumatic life and he still here .. he is tough as a motherfu*ka
You know how many n*ggas got kidnapped in the 80s bro? Wipe your mouth I know this n*gga is pu**y I done seen it too many times in person. Please just post your favorite song and move on.

1 year ago '15        #14
MuchMusic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x111
Props total: 72873 72 K  Slaps total: 16318 16 K
 OGMiamishank said
You know how many n*ggas got kidnapped in the 80s bro? Wipe your mouth I know this n*gga is pu**y I done seen it too many times in person. Please just post your favorite song and move on.
You cant compare traumatics events. You ain't seen sh*t in person.
+1   

1 year ago '17        #15
OGMiamishank 
 Deodney88 said
That's how all his relationships start with his baby moms he on number 5 or 6 now n*gga he be sober for 6 months and doing hoe sh*t the rest of the year. This is known. By tmrw if anybody sees this thread and really be outside they gonna vouch that this n*gga is vagisil or however the fu*k u spell it. I stand on all 10 toes tell him shank said it when u see him he gonna repeat what u just said I'm clean and sober with a new baby bro. But he got a 8ball in his sock of crystal fu*k that hoe a*s n*gga flat out.

1 year ago '17        #16
OGMiamishank 
 Superman Dead said
You cant compare traumatics events. You ain't seen sh*t in person.
I never seen Bizzy get hoed

1 year ago '16        #17
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 86397 86 K  Slaps total: 11627 11 K
 Zeek said

1 year ago '04        #18
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 19368 19 K  Slaps total: 3836 3 K
He def the first one out the camp to fully utilize these new era n!gga technology and turn it into an opportunity to rewrite the history as he see fits

I aint no druggie/ouija head and i always put rapper's voice at the very top when i judge a rapper so i naturally put krazie over bizzy simply bc i cant take this voice seriously. He sounds like one of those european/asian rappers that rap really furiously but with no weight on they vocal period

Plus i grew up watching the legendary group fall apart largely bc of bizzy acting in certain ways. He always had ecxuses and whether they were valid or not, i come to terms with it when it was revealed to the world that he was molested and abducted as a youth. Ok, that explains it. But that didnt make me respect him one bit more
+2   

1 year ago '06        #19
-The Snitch-  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35729 35 K  Slaps total: 17387 17 K
Weirdo a*s tweaker

1 year ago '04        #20
akeem923 
Props total: 3092 3 K  Slaps total: 346 346
 Razor Ramon said
I agree wit most of ya comment, krayzie bein the best but bizzy get it poppin/snap on tracks but the wish slander gotta stop... yes he was the "weak link" if u wanna say that but he had some standout verses on E.99
E.99, Crept and we came, budsmokers only, mo murda, 1st of tha month etc.

All members came correct on E.99
bro no slander at all. Im prolly one of the biggest if not the biggest BTNH fan here. I love all them dudes man. I was just giving another scenario of what if. Whenever you go to a live show folks would say "I hope bizzy is going to be there".

Wish definitely had it poppin! His Crept and we came verse is legendary!! like I said I love all 5 of them as a unit. they compliment each other well
+9   

1 year ago '13        #21
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 17032 17 K  Slaps total: 1302 1 K
 akeem923 said
bro no slander at all. Im prolly one of the biggest if not the biggest BTNH fan here. I love all them dudes man. I was just giving another scenario of what if. Whenever you go to a live show folks would say "I hope bizzy is going to be there".

Wish definitely had it poppin! His Crept and we came verse is legendary!! like I said I love all 5 of them as a unit. they compliment each other well
Facts...ur comment was on point cause we kno damn well it woulda been different if wish was wildin like that lmao
+3   

1 year ago '09        #22
 OGMiamishank said
That's how all his relationships start with his baby moms he on number 5 or 6 now n*gga he be sober for 6 months and doing hoe sh*t the rest of the year. This is known. By tmrw if anybody sees this thread and really be outside they gonna vouch that this n*gga is vagisil or however the fu*k u spell it. I stand on all 10 toes tell him shank said it when u see him he gonna repeat what u just said I'm clean and sober with a new baby bro. But he got a 8ball in his sock of crystal fu*k that hoe a*s n*gga flat out.
What happened with him and Ranna Royce, his gf before he met his wife? He's always sending subliminal disses to some of his ex's and baby mamas on IG.
+3   

1 year ago '17        #23
OGMiamishank 
 The Bully said
What happened with him and Ranna Royce, his gf before he met his wife? He's always sending subliminal disses to some of his ex's and baby mamas on IG.
He got beat up over her. On some DV sh*t chased down the street by a n*gga who wanted to f*ght him not k*ll him. He got too high one night lost some money and blamed another one of his baby moms or some sh*t some dope fiend sh*t and got violated for that. n*gga always bizzy getting high on white people drugs. Smh I'm not gonna go down the laundry list bc we did this before in some thread and a few n*ggas from the CO and the 10 vouched so it is what it is. Everybody outside over the age of 30 should have a ezale moment with Bizzy involved or u wasn't outside.
+2   

1 year ago '11        #24
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14831 14 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
 OGMiamishank said
+4   

1 year ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 44065 44 K  Slaps total: 1775 1 K
Dog....mf saying bizzy a j that get pushed around like a lil shopping cart
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  24
Video inside Have you PROFITED more than $5,000 in Crypto?
96 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
1/17......milfie jems plots to bury melting wax face charlotte at the thot rum..
272 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
apple.....slapped with class action lawsuit over powerbeats pro charging issues
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  9
Mike McCarthy defends the QB sneak