why latino siblings take photo's like this ?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 year ago '20        #1
12701 page views
268 comments

thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 6794 6 K  Slaps total: 3660 3 K
why latino siblings take photo's like this ?

best
worst
268 comments

1 year ago '20        #2
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 6794 6 K  Slaps total: 3660 3 K
please move to wildish

1 year ago '13        #3
Phenom354 
Props total: 45747 45 K  Slaps total: 3159 3 K

+47   

1 year ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 151743 151 K  Slaps total: 34922 34 K
They really tight
+44   

1 year ago '18        #5
iTrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7615 7 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
It gets worse in DR culture

Holyyyysh*t
+74   

1 year ago '19        #6
fromSeeDaEast94 
Props total: 13200 13 K  Slaps total: 801 801
Fam this is something I'd love to see a thread on. I have pointed it out before and been shot down, but there are some over the line s*xual sort of vibes in some (some, not all) latino families that I don't see addressed anywhere in popular culture. To be clear, latino is a really broad generalization

I'm talking siblings kissing on the lips a little bit longer than necessary, sitting in each others laps, grabbing a*s, aunties and cousins coming to family only events with their entire a*s hanging out, leaving a 12/13 year old kid confused when he's getting aroused by family members.

I've even seen baby boys have their d*ck played with by Aunt's and Uncle's like it was as cute as playing with their nose. I understand different cultures have different norms, but arousal is primitive and you have to be careful not to turn it on where it shouldn't exist.

For reference, do you remember how everyone (in the west) reacted to Tom Brady kissing his son on the lips? People are incest wary, and for good reason. There's some really messed up stuff that has and is going on.

Last edited by fromSeeDaEast94; 10-17-2020 at 03:04 PM..
+39   

1 year ago '13        #7
mkhrt92 
Props total: 44906 44 K  Slaps total: 8410 8 K
1:36

+47   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 year ago '20        #8
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 60422 60 K  Slaps total: 4556 4 K
 mkhrt92 said
1:36

Whatever year it came out, I got it for Christmas

New movie coming out the end of October on Amazon
+30   

1 year ago '20        #9
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20945 20 K  Slaps total: 2852 2 K

+8   

1 year ago '14        #10
zayan 
Props total: 13897 13 K  Slaps total: 2315 2 K
 fromSeeDaEast94 said
Fam this is something I'd love to see a thread on. I have called it out where I've seen it and been shot down, but there are some seriously over the line s*xual sort of vibes in some (some, not all) latino families that just doesn't get addressed.

I'm talking siblings sitting in each others laps in a way that's suspect, Aunties and Cousins coming to family only events with their entire a*s hanging out, leaving a 12/13 year old kid confused when he's getting aroused by family members. I've even seen baby boys have their d*ck played with by Aunt's and Uncles like it was as cute as playing with their nose.
Latinos is just an over the top affectionate culture man not everything is s*xual just cause it looks that way. You not crazy though for thinking it’s weird but it really aint nothing more than carebear hugging energy.

Latinas just super affectionate which also makes it hard when they text me “I miss you” like I have zero idea if they mean as a brother as a friend or as a lover sometimes
+50   

1 year ago '18        #11
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58218 58 K  Slaps total: 11426 11 K
idk if it's a Latino thing - brogod be gripping his mom on the butt all the time

he real close with his fam - I think that's more of a him thing. cause I know dominican and rican n*ggas who don't even hug there family or do no over affectionate sh*t.

but then again I got a homie from Brazil who be kissing his dad on the mouth at age 26
+44   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 year ago '12        #12
Steelgrip 
Props total: 30270 30 K  Slaps total: 1924 1 K
 iTrap said

Holyyyysh*t
Lmao my wife got pics with her brother like this
+29   

1 year ago '19        #13
fromSeeDaEast94 
 Sandyy said
idk if it's a Latino thing - brogod be gripping his mom on the butt all the time

he real close with his fam - I think that's more of a him thing. cause I know dominican and rican n*ggas who don't even hug there family or do no over affectionate sh*t.

but then again I got a homie from Brazil who be kissing his dad on the mouth at age 26
Yeah see that video is a good example. I understand cultural norms and how they differ among the many ethnic groups of earth, but the more you study human history the more you'll see that there's a reason why those behaviors became heavily discouraged.

Incest is not as taboo as we believe it to be in the west. It was quite commonplace in many cultures for generations, and it was extremely problematic (even if you're not religious, just look up the genetic science of why incest is really really bad).

There is nothing naturally that prevents a human being from being attracted to their family members. Nothing. You have to build moral and cultural constructs into a persons psyche to get them to view familial s*xual attraction and relationships as abominable. It has to be taught, just like many other behaviors. You have to teach people about what is and is not acceptable, and you also need to explain to them why.

When it comes to physical attraction, you have to aide the mind by setting up boundaries. It becomes that much harder for a young man or woman to respect boundaries when they have a really good looking family member that interacts with them physically in ways that they would interpret as s*xual attraction (girl sitting in your lap or rubbing her a*s on you, guy grabbing your a*s, etc) if not for the fact that they are related.

Check out this thesis paper. It addresses what I'm trying to say.

Last edited by fromSeeDaEast94; 10-17-2020 at 02:28 PM..
+32   

1 year ago '09        #14
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 73283 73 K  Slaps total: 20439 20 K
Not an insecure culture maybe
+8   

1 year ago '18        #15
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 32129 32 K  Slaps total: 3721 3 K
 fromSeeDaEast94 said
I’ve even seen baby boys have their d*ck played with by Aunt's and Uncles like it was as cute as playing with their nose.
n*gga what. You saw this how
+45   

1 year ago '04        #16
Joe Scumbag 
Props total: 12322 12 K  Slaps total: 511 511
Let's get something straight.... Brazilians don't speak for Latinos

Overly s*xual Dominicans siblings don't speak for Lations....

A lot of us see this sh*t just as weird as yall and truth be told isnt till recently the over s*xualization of SOME has apparently been grouped in with the rest of us.
+30   

1 year ago '15        #17
capodonna87 
Props total: 970 970  Slaps total: 252 252
 iTrap said

Holyyyysh*t
What do you mean ?
+2   

1 year ago '19        #18
fromSeeDaEast94 
 ChrisPartlowFro said
n*gga what. You saw this how
Birthday party with a lot of families and one Mom just let her kid run around nekkid. She picked the little dude up and family starting making cute faces at him and a few played with my mans d*ck talking about it's so small and cute.

I'm not saying they had anything naughty in their mind, I'm just saying that seeing my brother or sister play with my infant sons d*ck is an event that would cause me to ask them to chill just a bit.
+17   

1 year ago '04        #19
Joe Scumbag 
Props total: 12322 12 K  Slaps total: 511 511
 capodonna87 said
What do you mean ?
Them muh fu*kas fu*k so long as you not an immediate relative and sh*t.

Whole island got cousins so closely related its not even funny.

Act like if them Dominican broads with big a*s foreheads aint got cousin uncles in the lineage
+13   

1 year ago '19        #20
fromSeeDaEast94 
 Joe Scumbag said
Let's get something straight.... Brazilians don't speak for Latinos

Overly s*xual Dominicans siblings don't speak for Lations....

A lot of us see this sh*t just as weird as yall and truth be told isnt till recently the over s*xualization of SOME has apparently been grouped in with the rest of us.
Absolutely. I hope my first comment made it clear I wasn't trying to throw you all together (that some, not all comment).

It's not just Latino culture either. There are others worldwide with similar norms. Apparently Alabama has an incest problem, not sure if that's just an internet meme.
+3   

1 year ago '16        #21
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 13051 13 K  Slaps total: 4664 4 K
 fromSeeDaEast94 said
Yeah see that video is a good example. I understand cultural norms and how they differ among the many ethnic groups of earth, but the more you study human history the more you'll see that there's a reason why those behaviors became heavily discouraged.

Incest is not as taboo as we believe it to be in the west. It was quite commonplace in many cultures for generations, and it was extremely problematic (even if you're not religious, just look up the genetic science of why incest is really really bad).

There is nothing naturally that prevents a human being from being attracted to their family members. Nothing. You have to build moral and cultural constructs into a persons psyche to get them to view familial s*xual attraction and relationships as abominable. It has to be taught, just like many other behaviors. You have to teach people about what is and is not acceptable, and you also need to explain to them why.

When it comes to physical attraction, you have to aide the mind by setting up boundaries. It becomes that much harder for a young man or woman to respect boundaries when they have a really good looking family member that interacts with them physically in ways that they would interpret as s*xual attraction (girl sitting in your lap or rubbing her a*s on you, guy grabbing your a*s, etc) if not for the fact that they are related.

Check out this thesis paper. It addresses what I'm trying to say.

So you basically saying attractive people regardless of bloodlines are smashing?

Not disagreeing but yikes.
+4   

1 year ago '05        #22
Avenger772 
Props total: 2035 2 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 Terrence H said
Its latinx

Get the term right bi*ch

I've seen people say they hate the term latinx. Someone needs to present some answers here.

+6   

1 year ago '19        #23
fromSeeDaEast94 
 Brucebaner2 said
So you basically saying attractive people regardless of bloodlines are smashing?

Not disagreeing but yikes.
Yeah man, I took a few anthropology courses.

When Europeans started all their colonialism worldwide they frequently found cultures that had no concept of incest being bad. This is further complicated by polygamy, where now you might have the hots for someone with the same Father but a different Mom. If you have a good looking sibling and nobody ever told you that being aroused by them was wrong, nothing in your natural body or mind would. That's why many ancient religious texts explicitly mention to not fu*k your family members lol.
+8   

1 year ago '19        #24
fromSeeDaEast94 
 Avenger772 said
I've seen people say they hate the term latinx. Someone needs to present some answers here.

I love this. Came with some research to back it up.
+3   

1 year ago '09        #25
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45286 45 K  Slaps total: 5783 5 K
Good question lol. Idk though but I can say I’ve seen it too. I remember one time when I was still on IG and I followed this bad a*s Colombian bi*ch and she posted a video of her cleaning the house in a thong lol. She was dancing and sh*t while sweeping the kitchen, nephew was right behind her a*s all in his face he was mesmerized lol. I was mad asf cuz I wanted it to be me instead of him
+13   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  28
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+137online now  17
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  8
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - "Mixing" Covid-19 Vaccines Raises Antibodies, Study Finds
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  6
Oct 16 - BBQ used to be poor folks’ food. Now, some of it is $36 per pound.
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy