LA Clippers Players Left Unhappy With Kawhi Leonardís Indiscipline

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

8 months ago '16        #1
7975 page views
179 comments

Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 53396 53 K  Slaps total: 4203 4 K
LA Clippers Players Left Unhappy With Kawhi Leonardís Indiscipline

The Los Angeles Clippers are built around Kawhi Leonard and there's little doubt he holds plenty of power in the organization. After all, the team gave up a ton of a*sets to trade for Paul George last offseason as a way to entice Leonard to sign with them in free agency.

But some players may feel as though Leonard took advantage of his clout, with Jovan Buha and Joe Vardon of The Athletic reporting it "ruffled the feathers of some teammates because of the preferential treatment showed to him from top to bottom."

Per that report:

"Players like Patrick Beverley, Montrezl Harrell and Lou Williams—Clippers bedrocks before the arrival of Leonard and George—bristled when Leonard was permitted to take games off to manage his body and to live in San Diego, which often led to him being late for team flights, league sources said. The team also allowed Leonard to dictate to Doc Rivers when he could be pulled from games, among other things. Tyronn Lue was on Rivers' bench for all of this, but the Clippers were Rivers' show."

The team hired Lue to be its next head coach on Thursday and Leonard and George were "consulted" on the team's candidates for the position. Per Buha and Vardon's report, "Neither player wanted the final say on the decision, but both offered to share their input, if the Clippers saw it necessary. Ultimately, both players told the Clippers that they trusted the front office and were on board with Lue's hiring, believing he matches the criteria of what the team needs moving forward."

Damn Doc... living in Diego, showing up on CP time, pulling himself from games... Uncle Dennis must got you n*ggas Shook image
+141   

best
worst
179 comments

8 months ago '10        #2
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 66552 66 K  Slaps total: 14723 14 K
Kawhi is on the spectrum. This is just an extension of the Americans With Disabilities act

+87   

8 months ago '06        #3
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 57275 57 K  Slaps total: 7190 7 K
Lue got his work cut out for him... But Kawhi is a mercenary... And they knew that after agreeing to the 2 year deal wit a player option... That n*gga aint worried too much about building a culture especially for a Franchise with no history. Just wanna go out there and ball.
+74   

8 months ago '13        #4
mercer23 
Props total: 8883 8 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
Basically a lack of leadership top down
+51   

8 months ago '16        #5
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 53396 53 K  Slaps total: 4203 4 K
 Nautilus O said
Kawhi is on the spectrum. This is just an extension of the Americans With Disabilities act

All jokes aside, I've wondered this his entire career, if he has a mild case. I have family that is, and Kawhi does things that seems like he is, but it's never been confirmed so I don't know.

OAN, they need to move bev to the bench and bring in a floor general. Don't know who they could get, maybe rondo.. But they need floor leadership. Kawhi isn't that, he just balls.
+32   

8 months ago '14        #6
Lurker 
Props total: 106399 106 K  Slaps total: 13019 13 K
Trez sorry a*s needs to get a grip. He’s overrated as fu*k, he’s not even good. Newsflash: the talented/accomplished people always get preferential treatment in EVERY FIELD. That’s just how life works. You want that privilege, make multiple all stars, all nba teams, & all defensive teams then you can reap those benefits as well. n*ggas win one lil 6th man trophy and think they fye

We all know his a*s is the one with these leaks. We all know he’s the only one that feels that way.

Fact of the matter is, Doc playing him all those minutes contributed to them losing so earlier. He is a negative a*set. An undersized big with a limited offensive game and weak defense...but since he yells and screams, y’all gassed him up. He tricked y’all.

01. Kawhi
02. George
03. Morris
04. Zubac
05. Williams
06. Shamet

Are all better assets than Harrell. My condolences on whoever gives this clown a big deal for a starter role.
+61   

8 months ago '10        #7
chorizoburger 
Props total: 5128 5 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
he played like an entitled brat last season too, he stopped playing his brand and started playing lazily, looking to be bailed out by the refs way too often and crying when he didn't get fouls
+21   

8 months ago '09        #8
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81417 81 K  Slaps total: 5730 5 K
 soso24 said
Lue got his work cut out for him... But Kawhi is a mercenary... And they knew that after agreeing to the 2 year deal wit a player option... That n*gga aint worried too much about building a culture especially for a Franchise with no history. Just wanna go out there and ball.
Lue old school too.
Not sure how receptive he'll be to Kawhi playing low minutes and missing b2b games.
He used to play Bron hella minutes and chalk it up to "all of the all time greats did it"
It'll be interesting to say the least
+15   

8 months ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 66552 66 K  Slaps total: 14723 14 K
 Supreme God said
All jokes aside, I've wondered this his entire career, if he has a mild case. I have family that is, and Kawhi does things that seems like he is, but it's never been confirmed so I don't know.

OAN, they need to move bev to the bench and bring in a floor general. Don't know who they could get, maybe rondo.. But they need floor leadership. Kawhi isn't that, he just balls.
Yea I wasnít trying to be funny. Iíve said this for a while now.

I wish his team would encourage him to speak out more about it because I think it would help other athletes on the spectrum be more open about it. Thereís nothing wrong with it.
+5   

8 months ago '10        #10
smokinthe420 
Props total: 15396 15 K  Slaps total: 6116 6 K
 Supreme God said
Damn Doc... living in Diego, showing up on CP time, pulling himself from games... Uncle Dennis must got you n*ggas Shook
He must be one of kawhiís hoes or somethin
+7   

8 months ago '14        #11
Sphynx 
Props total: 94645 94 K  Slaps total: 25908 25 K
You get what you signed up for. Y'all signed up to be the Jackson 4, to Kawhi's Michael.

Tour Bus aint leaving without Michael

And because PG is Kawhi's mans his Tito a*s thinking he got Michael privileges too
+52   

8 months ago '17        #12
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 30957 30 K  Slaps total: 20639 20 K
 Nautilus O said

My ex swears the same thing.

8 months ago '12        #13
CaliSteppin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18048 18 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K
 Lurker said
Trez sorry a*s needs to get a grip. Heís overrated as fu*k, heís not even good. Newsflash: the talented/accomplished people always get preferential treatment in EVERY FIELD. Thatís just how life works. You want that privilege, make multiple all stars, all nba teams, & all defensive teams then you can reap those benefits as well. n*ggas win one lil 6th man trophy and think they fye

We all know his a*s is the one with these leaks. We all know heís the only one that feels that way.

Fact of the matter is, Doc playing him all those minutes contributed to them losing so earlier. He is a negative a*set. An undersized big with a limited offensive game and weak defense...but since he yells and screams, yíall gassed him up. He tricked yíall.

01. Kawhi
02. George
03. Morris
04. Zubac
05. Williams
06. Shamet

Are all better assets than Harrell. My condolences on whoever gives this clown a big deal for a starter role.

Harrell to the Knicks
+10   

8 months ago '06        #14
authenic 
Props total: 4711 4 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
Doc: Ay Kawahi great practice man. Be on time next time tho...

Cue kawahi laugh
+22   

8 months ago '13        #15
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10267 10 K  Slaps total: 3413 3 K
You cant be top 20 all time without being a leader. Even when kawhi was the best player on the spurs (season after championship), he still was not the leader. Never led the raptors. But somehow he better than curry kd and bron? Even harden and wb better leaders
+12   

8 months ago '15        #16
Cooley High  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43013 43 K  Slaps total: 6814 6 K
This clippers team from top to bottom wasn’t humble at all. Kawhi on his Kobe sh*t flying around to meet the team clearly shows that run last year got to his head
+20   

8 months ago '06        #17
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 57275 57 K  Slaps total: 7190 7 K
 Polo P said
You cant be top 20 all time without being a leader.
Kevin Durant is
+7   

8 months ago '14        #18
Lurker 
 CaliSteppin said
Harrell to the Knicks

+9   

8 months ago '18        #19
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 75649 75 K  Slaps total: 6890 6 K
 Lurker said

Yall dont have enough PFs
+4   

8 months ago '18        #20
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 75649 75 K  Slaps total: 6890 6 K
 Sphynx said
You get what you signed up for. Y'all signed up to be the Jackson 4, to Kawhi's Michael.

Tour Bus aint leaving without Michael

And because PG is Kawhi's mans his Tito a*s thinking he got Michael privileges too

+36   

8 months ago '14        #21
Sphynx 
Props total: 94645 94 K  Slaps total: 25908 25 K
 Signor said

+8   

8 months ago '09        #22
WezLFaCe_KiD 
Props total: 2366 2 K  Slaps total: 1387 1 K
Idk if I believe all that . But plz for the love of god trade trezz bum a*s . Stank attitude . No d . Offense doesn’t produce in playoffs
+6   

8 months ago '14        #23
Lurker 
 Signor said
Yall dont have enough PFs
All those bigs we signed last year (except Randle) have team options and most likely will be gone.

I heard Randle can be traded for the right deal, but reports say he's made a good impression on the new coaching staff so I think he stays on the team. For now.
+1   

8 months ago '08        #24
Imagin3 
Props total: 12286 12 K  Slaps total: 1514 1 K
U gotta deliver or all the sh*t people don't like qill pile on

If he won them a chip it would be worth it
U flame out and give up 3-1 lead, n*ggas on ya a*s
+5   

8 months ago '10        #25
REG773 
Props total: 36863 36 K  Slaps total: 8904 8 K
lol kawhi is NOT who yall try to make him out to be

he got drafted by a dynasty, shipped to a #1 seed that would have had at least 1-2 finals appearances had LeBron not of been in the way.

any other "superstar" who had luck like that y'all would say he got carried....

first time he has to actually hoop when it matters and he got his a*s embarrassed
+31   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  124
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+392online now  30
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
571 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
138 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp