Royce Da 5'9" - Declaration Of Independence (Mixtape Tracklist, Cover + Info)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-14-2005, 07:17 AM         #41
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love it how people ride Royce's d!ck so hard, and don't admit to it :)
 11 years ago '04        #42
Sloan 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
Nah, you just love d!ck.
 06-18-2005, 09:28 AM         #43
W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check Out for full updates on royce news and the official site is currently under construction, and will hav a new look for 05'...you can listen to the FULL ALBUM in snippets on the splash page jus now
 06-19-2005, 04:21 PM         #44
W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Butter & Royce Da 5'9- Defending The Crown Pt 3: (The Coroner)

Detroit's mix-tape mobster, DJ Butter (Crazy Noise Productions) is back with a new Royce Da 5'9 masterpiece. Defending The Crown Pt: 3 (The Coroner), contains exclusive music by Motown's King Emcee and the Make It Count Records family. Lyricist, Billy Nix contributes 3 new exclusive tracks to this project. Expect exclusive tracks from Royce and his brother, Kid Vicious and a sneak preview of his new LP, Independent's Day (Make It Count) dropping June 28th, 2005. Soloist, June appears on several classic cuts. Other rappers featured are, D-White (Whiteboy), Classified, Choclair, Brasco, Brando and a hot remix with Run- DMC and 5'9. Don't sleep on the rare track, "What's Going On?" featuring Royce Da 5'9, LL Cool J, N.O.R.E., Pharrell Williams, Faith Evans, Queen Latifah, Fabolous, Da Brat, Angie Martinez, Mobb Deep & Others

[pic - click to view]

1. Butter & Nickel interview (Intro)
2. Royce Da 5'9 & Brando- Lookin @ My Dawg (Unofficial Remix)
3. June- Green and Black Elevator (produced by: Asar)
4. Billy Nix- A Free Man (No Slave No Mo)
5. Royce Da 5'9 & Run-DMC- fu*k A Hook (Beats To Rhymes/DJ Butter Mix)
6. Royce Da 5'9- Politics (Megamix)
7. White Boy (D-White)- Do What I Gotta Do
8. June & Kid Vicious- Freestyle
9. Royce Da 5'9- The Illest (Original)
10. Billy Nix- The Ghetto's Outta Control
11. Royce Da 5'9 & Brasco- Bring The Heat
12. June & Strike- Freestyle (The Blood Clot)
13. Juan/Royce Da 5'9/Malik, K-Doe- Find You Clapped
14. 5'9 Speaks (Skit)
15. Royce Da 5'9 & Kid Vicious- Hood Hop Remix (produced by: DJ Butter)
16. Royce Da 5'9, Classified/Choclair- Unexplainable Hunger (Original)
17. Billy Nix- Po n*gga
18. Royce Da 5'9- (Clinton Sparks) Shade
19. LL Cool J, N.O.R.E, Royce Da 5'9, Pharrell Williams, Faith Evans, Queen Latifah, Fabolous, Da Brat, Angie Martinez, Mobb Deep & Others (All Star Tribute)- What's Going On?
20. For The Fans (DJ Butter Outro)

COP IT @ Real Soon

Pick Up- Royce Da 5'9- Independent's Day LP (In Stores Nationwide)
 06-22-2005, 06:07 AM         #45
W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For People In The UK That Want This It's Now Up On Mixtape UK @

Avaliable Now At Aswell !!

Last edited by WMD84; 06-22-2005 at 11:04 AM..
 06-22-2005, 01:39 PM         #46
MURDA_INC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^ y open thread den, also does any1 know tracklistin to new album an wen it will get leaked , coz afta downloadin bizarres new album, i kinda need a breath of fresh air of sum real rap
 11 years ago '04        #47
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 203 203
 ThE_NeW_gUy said:
I'M SORRY BUT ROYCE DA 5'9 IS WACK I'M SORRY BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM BUT I THINK HE IS THE WACKEST RAPPER

your momma is wack too but we still love the bi*ch!!!!!! hahahahaha
 11 years ago '04        #48
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 203 203
support this album folks sh*t is dope!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #49
ThE_NeW_gUy 2 heat pts
space
space
$964 | Props total: 121 121
damn my fault for saying he wack

Last edited by ThE_NeW_gUy; 06-22-2005 at 03:05 PM..
 06-22-2005, 05:12 PM         #50
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cop Dat n*gga sh*t--One of the best out right now!! PEEP DAT INFO:

[pic - click to view]

DJ Butter is gearing to release new mix-tape, Royce Da 5'9- Defending The Crown (The Coroner) Part 3. Expect new tracks by June, Billy Nix, Kid Vicious, Cutty Mack, Rel, Boom, Street Lords and Wesley Valentine. Butter says, "I had to do it cause Royce is the most consistent from our city." DJ Butter premiers some exclusive tracks and 5'9's super producer, Asar produces a few new cuts on this project. This project is strictly promoting Royce's new LP, June 28, 2005. The Mixtape Will Be In The Streets Before June 28th Shortly Followed By The Anticipated Bad Meets Evil : Scray Music MixCD, So Keep It Locked For Info Check Out :

Defending The Crown: Volume 1 & 2 are available @ to list.

Tour Dates:
Sat 18th June : Performance At St.Andrews Hall (Detroit)
Sun 19th June : Cassidy Release Party Opium Gardens (Miami)
Fri 24th June : Independent's Day Album Release Party Sting Gentleman's Lounge (Detroit)
Sat 25th June : Independent's Day Album Release Party Club XS (Detroit)
Sun 26th June : Performance w/ DJ Fresh Carvern Nightclub (Greenville N.C)
Tue 28th June : Album In Stores Nationwide
Fri 8th July : Performance At Abbey Pub (Chicago)
Sat 16th July : Anual West Michigan Idol Frauenthal Centre (Muskegon, MI)
Fri 22nd July : Performance w/ Mike Jones (Miami)
Fri 29th July : The Church (Philli)

Information From Forum..::The Best Royce Information Source Around::..

Royce Has 3 Albums Droppin In The Next 18 Months :

- Independent's Day
- 5th July : The Day After (The LoS Project)
- Politics (The Nottz Project)

And 3 Mixtapes For The Promotion For Independent's Day :

- The King Iz Back (Hosted & Mixed By Statik Selektah)
- Declaration Of Independence Mixtape
- Raw Sessions Vol.1 (Hosted By DJ Mumblez)

Applying the razor sharp wit, steadfast intelligence and arduous work ethic that propelled him to elite circles in Hip-Hop, esteemed rap artist Royce Da 5'9" truly changes the game, when he declares June 28th as his own Independent's Day. Raising anticipation for the project is the soul-injected, Cee Lo Green-assisted "Politics." The hysteria created on the streets and in cyber space rolls out a well-laid plan by the artist-turned-businessman. "I'm going to put the fire on the streets to generate the steam like an indy would, but with my team I'll be able to sustain the heat and collect the paper of a major label," states Royce. "I started my career with a major label, I soaked up most of that game by doing most of the work. Now my efforts will put me way better off monetarily." The quest to meld commerce and creativity has not compromised the lyrical excellence that's become expectant of a Royce da 5'9" album. In fact, the no risk, no reward venture has intensified the delivery, flow and content, as demonstrated on the pulse pounding, anthem opening salvo "I Owe You." Expose all the nonsense, They don't hear the lines then/They don't read the fine print, or they don't really compre-hend/fellas pens ain't been doin' what I been/doin for the last 7 years lookin' for profit/I o-w-e you people more than just a video with chickens wearin' see through/clothing with the g string, rolling with the bling,bling/posing for the press with the rollie and the vest. Aside from making a dramatic statement, the title also serves a subtle metaphor to the rest of the industry on the future of MIC records. "Independent's Day" is not just the album's title, but it's also a mind state," explains Royce. "All the artists chosen to be collaborators are unsigned or independent, that have been bubbling. We plan to take that underground buzz and put them over the radar." The infectious hook of the Carlos "6 July" Broady-produced, crunk-tinged "Lookin' at my Dog" features an appearance by Tennessee's finest young flame shooter Yo Gotti. Other features include young Detroit lions Juan and Kid Vicious who demonstrate through their performances appreciation for the shot at the spotlight on the rugged, raw, "Right Back" produced by K.I.D.D. Pleasantly surprising to Royce's core audience is the commercially viable smoker, "Wet My Whistle" featuring the sensual vocals of fellow Detroit native Sara Stokes, from MTV's Making The Band fame.Next in line is the aptly titled album July 5th and then a collaborative effort with super producer Nottz called Politics. "We're aiming for consistence," Royce concludes. "We're going to flood the streets with quality product and raise the bar of music in the market. Decorated rap artist Royce Da 5'9" invests in himself and goes totally Independent with new musical venture on June 28th be sure to check it out.

Royces First Video From Independent's Day Will Be The Track Featuring M.I.C's June & Ingrid Smalls "F*ck My Brains Out", The Video Will A Uncut Video For The Net, In A Nelly "Tip Drill" Style....It Will Be For Adults Only, The Stroyboard For The Video Has Finished And Shooting Will Begin The Middle Of Next Week...

June From M.I.C Says :
"The "F*ck My Brainz Out!" video will feature the entire M.I.C. fam' as well as Ingrid Smallz (I know ya'll been waiting to match the face with the voice), as well as Rock City's finest ladies. Plus, as we continue to break down barriers and end beef, don't be suprised if U see some unexpected guest appearances....Shhhhh!"

"Hot new news for all yall "members and civilians" Royce right this moment here .at the studio is recording a song with Styles P, and there is talk of song with the Game, plus some work with green lantern will be in production..... Need I Say More!!!????? " - Dj Mumblez
 11 years ago '05        #51
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
he is like a common type on this one. not in his rhymes, but in his record sells. the n*gga deserves to sell...
 11 years ago '04        #52
leftyjr35 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 0 0
Royce Independents Day=5 mics
 06-22-2005, 06:05 PM         #53
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen to some tracks @
 06-22-2005, 07:12 PM         #54
W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Yeah Peep That...Theres A "Full Album Snippet Sampler" On The Official Site Aswell To Giv Ya A Feel Of What The Albums Gonna Be Like (New Look Site Coming Soon)

Good To See BX Supporting Royce, He Puts In More Work Than Any Emcee Out Right Now And Deserves All The Support On The sh*t He Puts Out.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by WMD84; 06-22-2005 at 07:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #55
Sloan 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
Royce needs to get rid of the facial hair, and stop winning those LL lookalike contest's.
 06-29-2005, 08:41 AM         #56
W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dowload For This In The Album Section Now..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy