Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
61 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-31-2005, 12:55 PM         #141
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe this mufu*ka said dat NO black people listen to 50... First of all I'm surrounded by hoods and damn near every n*gga dat ride through in they whips are bumpin' "When the guns come out", "I'm supposed to die tonight", "Ski Mask Way", "Position of Power", etc... How da fu*k can you make a dumb a.ss statement like dat... Believe or not alot of REAL HOOD n*ggaS still bump G-Unit... Only n*ggas I know dat really really hate on them are n*ggas on forums n sh*t... n*ggas dat dont understand what business is...
 11 years ago '05        #142
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Personally.....i never really liked jadakiss, or fat joe......dont get me wrong i think there lyrics are tight and sh*t and the flows good.....but fr some reason i just cant get into their music
 05-31-2005, 06:59 PM         #143
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
I cant believe this mufu*ka said dat NO black people listen to 50... First of all I'm surrounded by hoods and damn near every n*gga dat ride through in they whips are bumpin' "When the guns come out", "I'm supposed to die tonight", "Ski Mask Way", "Position of Power", etc... How da fu*k can you make a dumb a.ss statement like dat... Believe or not alot of REAL HOOD n*ggaS still bump G-Unit... Only n*ggas I know dat really really hate on them are n*ggas on forums n sh*t... n*ggas dat dont understand what business is...
^^^Real Talk, when the massacre came out, n*ggas in texas everywhere I went was bumping that sh*t. DBlockinemout is just a hater thats all. n*ggas on boxden be hatin big time. You already know how it goes down.
 11 years ago '05        #144
iseepassem718 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
Buisiness is business. 50 is straight business. Some of ya'll n*ggaz is straight lame on these forums for real!! Ya I can admit 50 was hot before Get rich or die trying came out, but when n*ggaz saw how it was crossings over it was too serious for to recognize. He was scanning big for all the wrong reasons. fu*k what the industry says the hood don't really bump no gunit sh*t and real talk for real. The only time I hear or see 50 is on the radio or on trl. He snitched or irv and his boys(Prem). He got a restraining order. He singing on every damn song. He aint southern. n*ggas in the south aint really feeling him no more. The south got plenty of street n*ggas to listen to. Jay-Z is still that n*gga, but fu*k what he says 50 and the game DID set that Hot 97 shooting sh*t up. This kid only got maybe about 2-3 more albums in him. Then he's gonna do some sort of documentary on how he planned and did what he had to do to sell records. This guy is marketing guenius. I got no more respect for him.
 05-31-2005, 09:10 PM         #145
TurboSe7en 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad haters on this forum.. listen to GRODT.. listen to 50's pre-GRODT.. listen to a few tracks on the Massacre.. most of the massacre was commercial. hes a smart businessman. he knows when to do what. listen to the new song: "The Way We Came Up". That sh*t is straight crack. honestly i have no idea why u guys hate G-Unit. SO MUCH TALENT that its not even funny anymore... banks and buck bring lots of heat. still gotta wait on yayos album to say anything about him. this forum is filled with d-block riders and g-unit haters. why? i have no idea.. u cant hate on g-unit, they selling units and they making money. they dont have to prove sh*t to no one, cuz they already proved that they can rap. and you all know that u listen to their music either way, and just hate them for no damn reason. honestly i've never seen so many ppl hate on g-unit than this forum.
 06-01-2005, 01:52 PM         #146
DUTCH_VA.M.W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent Is Like Crack To Me
I Get High Off His Lyrics They Give Me Goosebumps
I Know He Is Bad For Me So I Try To Stay Away From Him
But I Cant He Is "so Seductive"
Im Addicted And Hook For Life
 06-01-2005, 02:21 PM         #147
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
i gotta disagree on that... when they both came into the game, they both were known for being great punchline rappers and nothing more...

Fab blew up before Bank$ and after Fab blew up, he was puttin out tracks that was "radio-freindly".... now that Bank$ has popularity, he is dong the same thing that Fab has done...

also... didnt they both come up on the mixtape game? (not sure about Fab) and now neither one of them is doin mixtapes now...
Fab was doin mixtapes before anyone even knew who banks was, Fab was always on Clue's tapes and many other DJ's, this was back in late 90's-2000, when he dropped he slowed down, but he still does mixtapes, he's mostly on Clue tapes because he's down with clue, but he still does freestyles on a bunch of tapes
 06-01-2005, 02:30 PM         #148
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TurboSe7en said:
mad haters on this forum.. listen to GRODT.. listen to 50's pre-GRODT.. listen to a few tracks on the Massacre.. most of the massacre was commercial. hes a smart businessman. he knows when to do what. listen to the new song: "The Way We Came Up". That sh*t is straight crack. honestly i have no idea why u guys hate G-Unit. SO MUCH TALENT that its not even funny anymore... banks and buck bring lots of heat. still gotta wait on yayos album to say anything about him. this forum is filled with d-block riders and g-unit haters. why? i have no idea.. u cant hate on g-unit, they selling units and they making money. they dont have to prove sh*t to no one, cuz they already proved that they can rap. and you all know that u listen to their music either way, and just hate them for no damn reason. honestly i've never seen so many ppl hate on g-unit than this forum.
i don't hate 50 as an artist, i hate him as a person, him and yayo, but i also hate yayo as an artist, and the reason is this, he LIES, okay if you don't want to go to the hood because you were shot nine times and you don't want to get shot again, fine i can buy that, then just say it, don't go around saying "i don't go to the hood not because i'm scared, but i'm scared i might have to hurt someone", he trys way to hard to look tough/gangster, enough already, i like all of his music, The Massacre wasn't very good but it wasn't bad, 3.7 out of 5, GRODT and Guess who's back were great cd's, i just hate his arrogance and his attitude, i'll still listen to his music, but if i ever saw him in person i wouldn't ask for an autograph, i wouldn't pay money to go see him on tour, i also hate that he starts beef with people like D-Block, but i don't even feel like getting into that
 06-01-2005, 02:32 PM         #149
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i juz listen 2 Buck nd bankz used 2 listen 2 game but he aint in g unit no mo
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
20 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy