Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 DBlockinemOut said:
man ain't no black people bumping 50 cent shut up

i work in the hood man... STFU

bleek gets bump, game still gets bump, that common is gettin alot of bump, only white kids bump 50... its true, just admit it...

theres nothing wrong with 50 appealing to a wider fanbase...
I know plenty of n*ggas that bump 50 in Chicago...
 11 years ago '04        #122
Born_Loser|M 70 heat pts70
space
space
$39,625 | Props total: 1306 1306
The Thing Is, It's Funny How The d!ck Riders Defend The fu*k Outta Him...when 50 Talk sh*t About Somebody For No Reason, They Like Yeah They Suck And Follow Him...he Dissed Joe And Jada For The Dumbest Reason Ever, For Doing A Song...but When Jada And Joe Responded, All The d!ck Riders Call Them Haters And Jealous....how The fu*k Is That Hating, If You Ain't Do sh*t But Respond Back?
 11 years ago '04        #123
Ironik 1 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
Im a tell em wut banks told me, cuz go 'head switch the style up
if ni99az hate, then let em hate, and watch the money pile up

^^^^^all i got to say about that

y'all missin the point of wut 50 is doin... he can make good "songs", good music to dance to. he isnt a lyricist, he just hops on a good beat and makes it a song.

now when ur out in the club...wut the fu*k would u rather have? nas - message to the feds? u'd have the women and men seperated like at junior high dances... no one wants to dance to real sh*t like that... now when "just a lil bit" comes on... the ladies move and thats wut its all about

u cant hate 50 for making the songs he does or compare him to your favourite underground lyricist saying its not fair... 50 isnt a lyricist at all, he doesnt make HIP-HOP music... he makes club bangers... and thats where the moneys at.

big ups to the real emcees keepin it real through all of this. the ones who dont care enough about record sales to change who they are.

g-unit is changing too.. banks verse on that olivia track is garbage and banks wasnt always a punch line rapper... listen to dont push me... totally different.. fab originated that flow.

bottom line, G-UNit makes good music, but few of their lyrics actually mean something.

game >>> any g-unit member (excluding banks) and was better off on aftermath and outa g-unit. game is doin great things now and will last much longer in the game outtin out that real sh*t. his album is a classic
 11 years ago '04        #124
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 Ironik said:
g-unit is changing too.. banks verse on that olivia track is garbage and banks wasnt always a punch line rapper... listen to dont push me... totally different.. fab originated that flow.
WTF, Banks has been a punchline rapper since his debut on 50's "Guess Who's Back" In early 2002. Dont Push Me didnt come out until 2003. And not to mention another "he stole fab's flow" statement. Jesus Christ.
 05-30-2005, 02:16 PM         #125
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because they so commerical and they from the hood but yet eveybody in the hood want to be them. I dunno why
 11 years ago '04        #126
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 jdawgkemp said:
WTF, Banks has been a punchline rapper since his debut on 50's "Guess Who's Back" In early 2002. Dont Push Me didnt come out until 2003. And not to mention another "he stole fab's flow" statement. Jesus Christ.

i think banks is better and more skilled, but you can't dispute the similarities in delivery, rhyme schemes, multis and content

and lol they are prolly the most notable freestyle/ punchline rappers
 11 years ago '05        #127
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
everyone of yall hatin a.ss n*ggas are probably teenagers or dont understand hip-hop. 50 going commercial is simply business and making money. The n*gga knows how to make money. He makes his start rappin bout his life, the old g-unit sh*t, on tha mixtapes and what not. Thats the real 50 cent. Then he sees that hip-hop is changing and he does what no one else does and changes witht he game and makes MILLIONS off it. But what yall haters dont comprehend, is that 50 is simply doin that to make more money. He didnt CHANGE himself. He still got the gutter sh*t. He makin his music for his tru fans, cuz the tru fans wont turn to haters if he changes his sh*t to make bread. You dont like the 2-3 feminine songs on his new album, dont fu*kin listen to em. Dont hate on dude cuz he makin mad bread. 50 is the smartest business man in the game. Not just for himself.. Think bout it, EVERYBODY thats in his camp or hes a.ssociated with, 50 blows em up. EVERYONE thats come to 50, or 50's taken in has been blown up. Him banks n yayo started out on the underground, now look at every1. 50 blew game up, blew buck up, blew banks up, is blowing yayo up, no 1 really cares bout olivia but he givin her publicity, he blowin mad ppl up. The dude got clothes deals, movie deals, video production deals, u name it.. dudes got his hand in it.

I think yall hate on 50 so much cuz u cant handle the fact he doin sumthin yall dont like and makin the most bread. Stop hatin n get off his nuts. Cuz im 100% positive 50 or ne1 in g-unit dont give a fu*k bout wut yall haters have to say bout em. Cuz they sittin on cash.

Respect 50 for all he's done, and stop hatin cuz yall dont get pu**y and dont go to the club so yall have upmost hatred for candy shops and such. I aint sayin im on that sh*t, i got every g-unit related mixtape, every underground album, and i dont like the new sh*t 50 puttin out.. but i respect wut the n*gga is doin.

Ppl say, "50 dissed ja for singin n sh*t, but then went n did the same". 50 been singin hooks since G-unit is the future, no mercy no fear, guess whos back, hes been doin that sh*t all the time. But the difference between ja and 50, 50 switched it up , but he did it RIGHT, and made money off it. Ja just k!lled his career and made himself look like fu*kin clownshoes

And as far as Banks stealin Fabs flow. GEt tha fu*k outta here. Fab can lick a d!ck. Banks aint bitin nothin that n*gga put out. I forgot the song but i remember hearin Fab take on of banks's lines that banks put out in a freestyle a while bak.

Stop hatin

Last edited by BurninLz; 05-30-2005 at 05:00 PM..
 05-30-2005, 05:03 PM         #128
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like some of his music im not a 50 cent hater..

i aint saying hes good im just sayin i can listin to some of his music
 11 years ago '05        #129
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
honestly ill admit after Get Rich Or Die Tryin I was lovin 50 cent so i went and bought all the other g unit members albums i liked bucks, banks and games albums then came the massacre and I was like what the fu*k? I had to pretend to like that sh*t cause I was anticipating it so much....the only decent songs on it are im supposed to die tonight and gatman and robbin(Only cause Em k!lls that fu*ked up beat)
The reason why everyones hating on G Unit it cause 50 Cent is being a fu*kin moron about himself. The guy is trying to be like the real 50 Cent(The Gangster from New York). People are hating because he is dissing people for no reason, and tryin to start fueds with people. I still listen to Get Rich Or Die Tryin but fu*k that Massacre sh*t...
 05-30-2005, 05:23 PM         #130
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Do like Lloyd banks & Young Buck & Tony Yayo

Last edited by Street Legend; 05-30-2005 at 05:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #131
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
I don't hate 50...I don't think that a lot of people do...people just don't care for him as an MC as they used to before he came up...and it is not because he is so successful or he's mainstream now...

It's because he doesn't make the music we thought he was going to...he made a lot of good joints before he blew...and GRODT had some good joints...even the club / party single was BANGIN...In Da Club was off the hook...it was good music...

The Massacre was designed only to be popular and sell records...he didn't make it with the intent of making the best music 50 can make...he made it with the intent of outselling GRODT...

Candy Shop is a.ss...its gonna get lots of rotation because of the Storch beat and 50's songwriting ability...but he does what he does and he's a rich man now, can't hate him for that...I just don't care for 50 at all as an artist because he's the biggest sell out...his Em song on this album was whack...really no G-Unit appearances other than Yayo (to build hype for his album), and his second single is absolutely horrible...but it is so damn catchy, and that's what makes 50 who is he today...
 11 years ago '04        #132
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
And he has no integrity...his logic is on some dumb sh*t...declaring that he'll beef with anyone who even affiliates with his enemies...Jada and Joe become targets for making the single with Ja...that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard...

And then when Jada puts out a noteworthy response (he even told them they gotta respond), 50 doesn't really respond at all and just lets it die down (since his album is beyond its prime in terms of time for sales)...

50 is an a**hole, lol...he knows that the only thing beefing with Jada will do is get Jada hype and get him chewed up, so he's just ignoring it, even though people will lose respect for him because of it...but guess who's respect he loses? He loses his hood and street credibility...but guess what? The street doesn't buy records! I dont want to be racist...but the people who buy his records will prolly have never even heard about Jadakiss retaliating, and 50 will continue to do his numbers regardless of how the real people feel about him...
 05-30-2005, 06:05 PM         #133
GHH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50, Lloyd & Buck are tight. Yayo sucks!
 05-30-2005, 06:42 PM         #134
Another_Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasted talent... Nothing worse than wasted talent (to me). Every single one of them has the potential to be great, but they settle for weak sh*t cuz it USED to sell. That's why albums don't move units like they used to, cuz fans is fed up with the bull-sh*t.
 05-31-2005, 09:11 AM         #135
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Pac was much more "street" got shot just as many times, yet he wasn't to cool to make songs such as "Brenda's got a Baby" "Keep ya head" "Dear Mama" etc....

I bet 50's so-called fans wouldn't even except him making a track like that nor could he himself.
atleast someone is paying attention... i bet 50 can't even make songs like that...

....and dont say Jada can't... just look at "Why?", "Keep Ya Head Up", "Feel Me", etc....
 05-31-2005, 09:17 AM         #136
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
And as far as Banks stealin Fabs flow. GEt tha fu*k outta here. Fab can lick a d!ck. Banks aint bitin nothin that n*gga put out. I forgot the song but i remember hearin Fab take on of banks's lines that banks put out in a freestyle a while bak.

Stop hatin
i gotta disagree on that... when they both came into the game, they both were known for being great punchline rappers and nothing more...

Fab blew up before Bank$ and after Fab blew up, he was puttin out tracks that was "radio-freindly".... now that Bank$ has popularity, he is dong the same thing that Fab has done...

also... didnt they both come up on the mixtape game? (not sure about Fab) and now neither one of them is doin mixtapes now...
 05-31-2005, 09:20 AM         #137
vabeanz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks heated
 11 years ago '04        #138
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 ADrake22 said:
i gotta disagree on that... when they both came into the game, they both were known for being great punchline rappers and nothing more...

Fab blew up before Bank$ and after Fab blew up, he was puttin out tracks that was "radio-freindly".... now that Bank$ has popularity, he is dong the same thing that Fab has done...

also... didnt they both come up on the mixtape game? (not sure about Fab) and now neither one of them is doin mixtapes now...

fabs got 3 joints on every dj clue and at least 1 on every dj l

hes still grindin... i think hes tired of being clue's slave
(widely known that fab has the worst contract in the biz, he doesn't own his masters at all, hes signed to a prod deal w/ clue (who doesn't produce, lol), plus hes on a label(desert strm), thats on a label(defjam), thats on a label (universal)... so the cahecks getting split anyways...i'd say hes lucky if he gets a dollar a cd, and thats before costs
 11 years ago '04        #139
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 0 0
maybe cause they are just so ignorant.
 05-31-2005, 09:47 AM         #140
bonafide562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayum 10 pgs.
wtf?...........................
(shakes head and departs)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2016-17 NBA Training Camp Roster Rankings
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy