Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2005, 01:15 PM         #81
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said:
my n*gga dont front like u dont know this. i aint sayin minorities dont buy his sh*t. im sayin a HIGH percentage of the people that bought it are white, u know its impossible to get a source, theres no form u fill to buy an album asking whats ur race and sh*t.... most of 50's fans are white kids who were eminem fans and since 50 was brought in by em they became 50 fans. simple as that
Im not fronting. I need a source homie. You claiming you know. Yet n*ggas everywhere I went was jamming his sh*t. So I need a source.
 11 years ago '04        #82
Born_Loser|M 69 heat pts69
space
space
$39,565 | Props total: 1262 1262
 Dominican said:
my n*gga dont front like u dont know this. i aint sayin minorities dont buy his sh*t. im sayin a HIGH percentage of the people that bought it are white, u know its impossible to get a source, theres no form u fill to buy an album asking whats ur race and sh*t.... most of 50's fans are white kids who were eminem fans and since 50 was brought in by em they became 50 fans. simple as that

REAL TALK

50 don't run NY....not even liked in NY.

how u gonna run NY and ya manager got robbed last month IN QUEENS, how you run Ny and live outta state, how you run anything and get CHAIRS THROWN AT YOU AT SUMMERJAM, not even the best lyrically in ya own camp.
 05-29-2005, 01:16 PM         #83
bone1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Yeah true but pac and jada are two different people Jada cant sell sh*t at all so theirs the difference, so i guess you should shut the fu*k up.
 Father Aftermath said:
We're talkin about sales between 50 and Jada, so you can shut the fu*k up, already.

Makes no difference, its the same situation idiots. You were comparing skills by comparing sales, so did I... and its obviously how fu*king stupid and wrong you were by making that comparison.

If it still hasn't gotten through to you, sales doesn't have any relation to skill... hell vanilla ice sold 7 million, are y'all gonna say he's better than the game, buck, or lloyd banks?

so yea, shut the fu*k up

Last edited by bone1999; 05-29-2005 at 01:16 PM..
 05-29-2005, 01:16 PM         #84
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
REAL TALK

how u gonna run NY and ya manager got robbed last month IN QUEENS, how you run Ny and live outta state, how you run anything and get CHAIRS THROWN AT YOU AT SUMMERJAM, not even the best lyrically in ya own camp.
WORD!!! i know mad n*ggas from his hood and they all hate that n*gga. 50 wont dare show his face in his old hood.
 05-29-2005, 01:17 PM         #85
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
REAL TALK

Who cares if he runs new york. Mike jones dont run htown. Your point? Man that sh*t you type makes you look stupid.....
 05-29-2005, 01:18 PM         #86
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bone1999 said:
Makes no difference, its the same situation idiots. You were comparing skills by comparing sales, so did I... and its obviously how fu*king stupid and wrong you were by making that comparison.

If it still hasn't gotten through to you, sales doesn't have any relation to skill... hell vanilla ice sold 7 million, are y'all gonna say he's better than the game, buck, or lloyd banks?

so yea, shut the fu*k up
If you have skills you will sale homie. No excuses so I dont have to tell you wat do next homie.
 11 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
Who cares if he runs new york. Mike jones dont run htown. Your point? Man that sh*t you type makes you look stupid.....

my point is you don't hear Mike Jones putting out bullsh*t like I RUN TEXAS and have ppl actually believe that sh*t..that's like me going to your own crib and say fu*k outta here, this my sh*t now. and how it make me look stupid, cuz you believe everything you hear on a 50 record and buy into the character he's putting out. WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE ON THAT sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
If you have skills you will sale homie. No excuses so I dont have to tell you wat do next homie.
skills and sells are two different things

you mean Vanilla Ice is better than Jada
Chingy is better than Nas
Nelly is better than Rakim
St. Lunatics is better than Def Squad
 05-29-2005, 01:28 PM         #89
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
skills and sells are two different things

you mean Vanilla Ice is better than Jada
Chingy is better than Nas
Nelly is better than Rakim
St. Lunatics is better than Def Squad
thats real right there
 05-29-2005, 01:45 PM         #90
Origin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Not A G-unit Hater, i remember when 50 was in a Cypha on the "shades of Hip-hop" DVD with Nore, Punchline, Kid Capri and some other Cat, I'm just mad he Changed his Rap game around That Immensely
for real..and my bad to go switchin subjects but reminds me of cam'ron goin from what he was in children of the corn to what he is now....a damn shame when an artist changes that drastic..
 11 years ago '04        #91
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 198 198
funny how every topic about g-unit turns into a hate thread
I like D-Block Much more than g-unit but
it seems as the box has too many haters
 05-29-2005, 02:23 PM         #92
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehawk33 said:
funny how every topic about g-unit turns into a hate thread
I like D-Block Much more than g-unit but
it seems as the box has too many haters
YOu already know how it goes down.
 11 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Origin said:
for real..and my bad to go switchin subjects but reminds me of cam'ron goin from what he was in children of the corn to what he is now....a damn shame when an artist changes that drastic..

exactly, why change like that. went from a good lyricist to a ghetto dr. suess.
 05-29-2005, 03:16 PM         #94
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I gotta say is if Papoose somehow sells 11 million records he will get hated on too... Dats just how sh*t goes in hip hop... One minute your the hottest n*gga in the streets, every hood n*gga loves you blah blah blah... But as soon as you get doe you get hated on... The reason mufu*kas didnt hate on puff, or nelly, or chingy because they were never ever thugs... So no one gave a fu*k about their success... But bein' that 50 was a str8 hood n*gga and made a betta situation for hiself and his clique other rappers from NY got real envious and took alot of subliminal shots... Trust me if somehow a n*gga like Papoose happens to sell alot of records he will get hated on... And the reason I'm usin' Pap as an example is cus he is the hottest n*gga in the streets as of this moment...
 11 years ago '05        #95
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
they were down cause just about everybody in america already bought this guys album
 DBlockinemOut said:
jada's sales went up last week a few points

50 cent's were down 20%

i dunno...
 11 years ago '05        #96
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
hey dummy in a can, 50 makes money, thats what the undustry is about, the only people who act like it isnt, and its all about freestyles and flow and all that other sh*t they think hip hop is about are the ones not making money. The population is made up of mostly white people so therefore more white people would probably buy his album, 50 can go back to his old neighborhood, quit acting like u know people and he wouldnt set foot back in his neighborhood, your an idiot, everyone is still on his d!ck just like u would be if you ever saw him
 Dominican said:
ill say this 75-80% of their fans are white suburbans kids. fu*k them n*ggas. i got no respect for anyone who likes g-unit. thats jus my opinion so dont anyone go and get their feelings hurt. 50 fans dont know sh*t about rap. all 50 and g-unit got is that they sell, again, TO WHITE SUBURBAN KIDS, sales dont mean sh*t. yup, btw no racist

and in response to the question, people hate g-unit cuz they think that they run sh*t. they mad arrogant. they aint sh*t. the only ones that are ok are banks and buck, thats it. and thats mediocre, they think that cuz they sell that they're the best. i bet u if 50 went into a battle with most of the YOUNG n*ggas he would get his a.ss murdered. real talk right there
 11 years ago '04        #97
Sabotage 8 heat pts
space
space
$17,234 | Props total: 21 21
 Father Aftermath said:
Me, I'll be truthfull, I'm a fan of 50 Cent & G-Unit. Hate on me if you want, but look at it this way--people loved him last year before Get Rich Or Die Trying, sh*t drops, 3 months later hate him. Besdies make some stupid moves with the Jadakiss beef, which I must say, D-Block is taking more damage then G-Unit is, what else has he done? I can see if you hated him from the start, but why jump on a bandwagon, if you actully like the artist, just dont wanna be the only one what doesnt like him.

theres A HUGE DIFFERANCE in his music from his mixtapes before GRODT and guess whos back. his sh*t was A LOT different....dont act like you dont see the difference
 05-29-2005, 04:13 PM         #98
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
I have real friends on boxden not that e-friends sh*t you have. I actually know cats on here in real life. Holla back.
Now now, you prolly met them OFF Boxden, dont front.

Smh@G-Unit having things on lock for the past 4 years. Yeah, if "things" refers to their SUV doors while they riding through the hood. Rat-ass mufu*kas.
G-Unit only moves units. And yeah, you need some sort of talent to sell records, no question. But their talents involve catchy poppish hooks and making a spectacle of themselves. When it comes to actual skill, they dont match up to 75% of the mufu*kas out there. And isnt that what it's all REALLY about? Skills? Or is making poppish hooks and catchy tracks labeled as rap-skills now? Those things sh*t on lyrical content, flow and delivery now? Smh. Whoever thinks G-Unit is running things needs to run outside, go to the nearest curb, pull down their pants, get on their knees, pull out their d!ck, wait til a city street-sweeper drives buy and cleans 50's fingerprints off it and the balls attached to it. Because he's got you by them.
 05-29-2005, 10:46 PM         #99
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Nah homie it aint like that, you still living in the matrix. Gunit had this sh*t on lock for about 4 years now.lol. Yes U Mad, but that still aint gon stop them.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
g-unit d!ck ridin f*g**t who loves the attention
 05-29-2005, 10:52 PM         #100
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
All I gotta say is if Papoose somehow sells 11 million records he will get hated on too.....
Jay-z sold 11 mill are people hating him the way they hate 50? No. you dont see jay-z making a track with memph bleek one week then kicking him off of the roc the next do you? Jay-z dont use gimmicks to sell records just pure skill unlike filthy scent... people with talent and skill will encounter LESS hate those w/ out it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago