Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
282 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2005, 12:13 PM         #61
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
anyone who honestly says g-unit members are the best in the game or are better than my favorite artist or anyones, seriously needs to put down the g-unit album, go get all of their cds, and burn them, because you are a retard if you think that and you are the reason hip hop is going downhill

so if you say G-Unit >>>> Your favorite group

go k!ll yourself right now because to me

ROC, D-BLOCK, AND DESERT STORM ARE ALL BETTER EAST COAST GROUPS THAN G-UNIT
Nah homie it aint like that, you still living in the matrix. Gunit had this sh*t on lock for about 4 years now.lol. Yes U Mad, but that still aint gon stop them.
 05-29-2005, 12:16 PM         #62
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Nah homie it aint like that, you still living in the matrix. Gunit had this sh*t on lock for about 4 years now.lol. Yes U Mad, but that still aint gon stop them.
i bet money u white
 05-29-2005, 12:22 PM         #63
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said:
i bet money u white
Nah homie ask jboy. Im black and you can try to expose me but you'll make yourself look silly. I have real friends on boxden not that e-friends sh*t you have. I actually know cats on here in real life. Holla back.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-29-2005 at 12:23 PM..
 05-29-2005, 12:24 PM         #64
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Nah homie ask jboy. Im black and you can try to expose me but you'll make yourself look silly. I have real friends on boxden not that e-friends sh*t you have. I actually know cats on here in real life. Holla back.
i guess u in that 20% of non black g-unit fans. smh
 11 years ago '04        #65
lilsnatch770|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,989 | Props total: 483 483
hahahahahahah all i can do is laugh at chuckster
 05-29-2005, 12:32 PM         #66
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said:
i guess u in that 20% of non black g-unit fans. smh
WTF!!!!!! You sound ignorant homie. We all know by now that boxden is about 70% white.lol. But you straight talking stupid. Plus im a chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Pac, Bone Thugs, and yes a G-unit fan. U mad? FOH homie just cuz you dont like Gunit dosent mean all the millions and millions of fans dont have to. FOH homie you lame a.ss whatever the fu*k you are, please shut up, your IQ cant be higher than 80.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-29-2005 at 12:34 PM..
 05-29-2005, 12:33 PM         #67
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
hahahahahahah all i can do is laugh at chuckster
Im laughing at you too.lol.
 05-29-2005, 12:34 PM         #68
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k some opinions in here, Buck is sick. Straight Outta Cashville pisses all over Hunger For More, he has got a sick flow
 05-29-2005, 12:41 PM         #69
Origin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont go making it about race..first off 50 is a marketing genius, and thats why i respect him..Get Rich Or Die Trying was a good album..sold more than any other hip hop album that i know of..

the massacre was a peice of crap though, and ever since he dropped that i lost alot of respect for him..but if he was still on the Get Rich Or Die Trying level still, i would say he is great artist, cuz that was good music..

and before u ask, yes i AM white..but no im NOT an industry fan..i just know good music..and old 50=good music.. new 50=not good music..
 11 years ago '04        #70
Born_Loser|M 70 heat pts70
space
space
$39,622 | Props total: 1304 1304
it's a double edge sword. you got followers and real fans. me, i was a fan back in the day, but i ain't feeling him no more. he's becoming mad disrespectful. people claiming to be fans from the beginning and they say that In Da Club was his first single ever. his first single was How To Rob, it was getting played on Hot 97 atleast twice a night and like 3-4 times during the day. he's basically a hypocrite, in his interview in mTV basically said, that people need to stop glorifying being a thug and talk about gettin shot cuz it's not cool. than basically that's wut he's putting out. than he gonna talk about Ja style and 1 album later he's basically doing the same sh*t. takes credit for bringing down the source when he had nothing to do with. takes credit for Game, but you never heard Eminem and Dre take credit for 50 success. cuz let's be real, if it wasn't for them, alot of people wouldn't give a fu*k about him (COLUMBIA AND NOBODY OUTSIDE THE TRI-STATE KNEW WHO HE WAS) than people wanna talk about how he's the greatest ever, for what. the sucess of one album? than ppl think ppl hate him because he's rich and sold records. if selling means something than Nelly and Chingy are better than ppl like Rakim, Nas, Ras Kass, EPMD, Jada, the list goes on forever. Lyrically 50 fell off, Hook wise he's just starting to sing more. you bring those facts to people than they catch a period just cuz the facts are against "THE CURRENT TREND" watch me get mad hate for speaking how it really is, but i don't care. y'all take that negative proping sh*t to serious, like that's supposed to shut me up. Piggy Bank was the worst diss ever, all he talked about was how many records he sold more. if 50 was so nice, he would spit real sh*t like back in the day and stop sending the troops to f!ght his own battles. Sent game after Buddens, sent Banks after Nas, jealous cuz of money no, cuz ppl wasn't hating on puffy like that back in the day and he was caking. they hate for a reason, 50 talks alot of sh*t behind the scenes with mad security watchin his back. and still claiming to be the underdog, stfu. only sh*t he did was make white america believe what he puts out is GANGSTA MUSIC. can't wait till Eminem can't take what 50 is doing and just destorys him.
 11 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Origin said:
dont go making it about race..first off 50 is a marketing genius, and thats why i respect him..Get Rich Or Die Trying was a good album..sold more than any other hip hop album that i know of..

the massacre was a peice of crap though, and ever since he dropped that i lost alot of respect for him..but if he was still on the Get Rich Or Die Trying level still, i would say he is great artist, cuz that was good music..

and before u ask, yes i AM white..but no im NOT an industry fan..i just know good music..and old 50=good music.. new 50=not good music..

REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.... GET RICH OR DIE TRYING INTO GOT RICH AND STOPPED TRYING... marketing wise, he's milking his fame for what it's worth. puttin out sh*tty clothes that look ugly, gonna drop a movie on his life (WATCH IT BE EXAGGERATED) and a Grand Theft Auto wanna be game
 05-29-2005, 12:57 PM         #72
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Origin said:
im not making it about it race. its jus a fact. most 50 fans are suburban white kids. im not knocking 50s hustle, the n*gga knows what hes doin. i jus got no respect for him and his fans
 05-29-2005, 01:00 PM         #73
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said:
its jus a fact. most 50 fans are suburban white kids. i jus got no respect for him and his fans
Im sorry but I need a source on this sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #74
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 29 29
Truth i dont like 50 i like G-Unit i dont like 50 cause he doin tha same sh*t Ja did n then talkin bout he aint on tha same sh*t thats y most people i kno dont like him no more And if yall heard on of there latest freestyles 50 IS SINGIN
 11 years ago '04        #75
space
space
it's not a race issuse but it's true...white ppl are the ones who buy the majority of an album. ppl from the hood bootleg it or borrow the sh*t from somebody who bought it. i ain't never seen nobody rockin something G-Unit, but when i go to the suburbs i see white kids rocking G-Unit sneakers. i just think it's stupid that ppl are too busy following the trends instead of thinking for themselves and buying what they want. just because i don't like the current trend, i gotta be a hater? if that's the case i rather be a hater than a d!ck rider. rather be a leader than a follower. why i'm a hate Ja because 50 said to and 50 is basically imitating Ja. sup with that sh*t?
 05-29-2005, 01:05 PM         #76
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
it's not a race issuse but it's true...white ppl are the ones who buy the majority of an album. ppl from the hood bootleg it or borrow the sh*t from somebody who bought it. i ain't never seen nobody rockin something G-Unit, but when i go to the suburbs i see white kids rocking G-Unit sneakers. i just think it's stupid that ppl are too busy following the trends instead of thinking for themselves and buying what they want. just because i don't like the current trend, i gotta be a hater? if that's the case i rather be a hater than a d!ck rider. rather be a leader than a follower. why i'm a hate Ja because 50 said to and 50 is basically imitating Ja. sup with that sh*t?
Source please? cuz I could have swore everywhere I went when the massacre came out that n*ggas everywhere in texas was jamming his sh*t.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-29-2005 at 01:06 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #77
space
space
the biggest disapointment out of G-Unit is Banks...he's the best lyricist in that whole crew and puts out the worst solo album outta all of them. Banks need to leave that crew and go solo for real... people hating on Buddens, ATLEAST BUDDENS PUT OUT A REAL SOLO ALBUM...didn't have none of his boys in it, didn't see Fab, Paul, Bundels or nobody...anybody in G-Unit put out a solo album, 50 be on the first single. 50 put out a single, none of them are in it. sup with that sh*t....On Fire (50 in it), Let Me In (50 in it) Game (50 on the first two singles, 3 out of the first 6 tracks, he's in it) wait till Olivia and Yayo drop an official single.
 05-29-2005, 01:07 PM         #78
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
the biggest disapointment out of G-Unit is Banks...he's the best lyricist in that whole crew and puts out the worst solo album outta all of them. Banks need to leave that crew and go solo for real... people hating on Buddens, ATLEAST BUDDENS PUT OUT A REAL SOLO ALBUM...didn't have none of his boys in it, didn't see Fab, Paul, Bundels or nobody...anybody in G-Unit put out a solo album, 50 be on the first single. 50 put out a single, none of them are in it. sup with that sh*t....On Fire (50 in it), Let Me In (50 in it) Game (50 on the first two singles, 3 out of the first 6 tracks, he's in it) wait till Olivia and Yayo drop an official single.
Source on this too??

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-29-2005 at 01:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #79
IcepiccLoc 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
IMO. I used to Listen to all his sh*t up until after he mutilated Ja, because he changed drastically as a Rapper....

He went from putting out Street Classics, like Bump that, Ghetto Qu'ran, and a Plethera of Freestyles, that won't be forgotten for the Heads thats been fu*kin with him since his first Mixtape.....

It Just seems to me, that after he murdered Ja, he Took his style, Only thing he's missing is a Female on the Track Harmonizing with him....

I'm Not A G-unit Hater, i remember when 50 was in a Cypha on the "shades of Hip-hop" DVD with Nore, Punchline, Kid Capri and some other Cat, I'm just mad he Changed his Rap game around That Immensely
 05-29-2005, 01:11 PM         #80
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Im sorry but I need a source on this sh*t.
my n*gga dont front like u dont know this. i aint sayin minorities dont buy his sh*t. im sayin a HIGH percentage of the people that bought it are white, u know its impossible to get a source, theres no form u fill to buy an album asking whats ur race and sh*t.... most of 50's fans are white kids who were eminem fans and since 50 was brought in, not brought in but he blew up cuz of em they became 50 fans. simple as that

Last edited by Dominican; 05-29-2005 at 01:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
462 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy