Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-29-2005, 12:32 PM         #51
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said
Sheek Louch is definately one of the WORST east coast rappers ive EVER heard in my life. Banks' verse on I Know You Dont Love Me sh*ts on anything Sheek has ever made in his life.

G-Unit is running things and n*ggas cant handle it...
You already know.

14 years ago '04        #52
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
rofl...

05-29-2005, 12:55 PM         #53
bone1999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said
How many times has Jadakiss went platinumm compared just to Get Rich Or Die Trying? Not thinking 11x, and if he has add the 7x platinum and growing The Massacre...
Pac never had a CD go 11x platinum.... oh sh*t, 50s better than pac!!!

shut the fu*k up already....

05-29-2005, 12:58 PM         #54
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bone1999 said

Yeah true but pac and jada are two different people Jada cant sell sh*t at all so theirs the difference, so i guess you should shut the fu*k up.

05-29-2005, 01:04 PM         #55
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bone1999 said

We're talkin about sales between 50 and Jada, so you can shut the fu*k up, already.

05-29-2005, 01:04 PM         #56
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said
Ok, heres somthing to justify you. Sheek is worthelss, his album was horrible, Jadakiss is the only one I respect in this whole beef sh*t thru them. I respect Styles as a artist, and he is a sick artist, but..

"Don't make me push Styles sh*t back again"-50 Cent

kthxbye.
u didnt justify sh*t....

"Llyod Bank$ took Fab whole style
Like u aint know; all you missin is his chipped-tooth smile"...

I havent heard a response from Bank$ yet...

"Yall not scary
Thought the hardest come from Yonkers; I know yall wasnt talking bout Mary
You diesel f*g stay in the car
And go G-G-G-G-G, all day in ya sports bra"

I havent heard a response from 50 yet...

by the way, Walk Witt Me>>>The Massacre...

real talk...

05-29-2005, 01:07 PM         #57
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
Jada cant sell sh*t at all so theirs the difference, so i guess you should shut the fu*k up.
"10 mil n*gga or 20 mil sold
You bout to lose to n*ggas thats gold"...

fu*k tha haters...

05-29-2005, 01:07 PM         #58
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit is scared of d-block..TRUTH!

05-29-2005, 01:11 PM         #59
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill say this 75-80% of their fans are white suburbans kids. fu*k them n*ggas. i got no respect for anyone who likes g-unit. thats jus my opinion so dont anyone go and get their feelings hurt. 50 fans dont know sh*t about rap. all 50 and g-unit got is that they sell, again, TO WHITE SUBURBAN KIDS, sales dont mean sh*t. yup, btw no racist

and in response to the question, people hate g-unit cuz they think that they run sh*t. they mad arrogant. they aint sh*t. the only ones that are ok are banks and buck, thats it. and thats mediocre, they think that cuz they sell that they're the best. i bet u if 50 went into a battle with most of the YOUNG n*ggas he would get his a.ss murdered. real talk right there

Last edited by Dominican; 05-29-2005 at 01:16 PM..

14 years ago '04        #60
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,184 | Props total: 2438 2438
anyone who honestly says g-unit members are the best in the game or are better than my favorite artist or anyones, seriously needs to put down the g-unit album, go get all of their cds, and burn them, because you are a retard if you think that and you are the reason hip hop is going downhill

so if you say G-Unit >>>> Your favorite group

go k!ll yourself right now because to me

ROC, D-BLOCK, AND DESERT STORM ARE ALL BETTER EAST COAST GROUPS THAN G-UNIT

05-29-2005, 01:13 PM         #61
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said
anyone who honestly says g-unit members are the best in the game or are better than my favorite artist or anyones, seriously needs to put down the g-unit album, go get all of their cds, and burn them, because you are a retard if you think that and you are the reason hip hop is going downhill

so if you say G-Unit >>>> Your favorite group

go k!ll yourself right now because to me

ROC, D-BLOCK, AND DESERT STORM ARE ALL BETTER EAST COAST GROUPS THAN G-UNIT
Nah homie it aint like that, you still living in the matrix. Gunit had this sh*t on lock for about 4 years now.lol. Yes U Mad, but that still aint gon stop them.

05-29-2005, 01:16 PM         #62
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
Nah homie it aint like that, you still living in the matrix. Gunit had this sh*t on lock for about 4 years now.lol. Yes U Mad, but that still aint gon stop them.
i bet money u white

05-29-2005, 01:22 PM         #63
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said
i bet money u white
Nah homie ask jboy. Im black and you can try to expose me but you'll make yourself look silly. I have real friends on boxden not that e-friends sh*t you have. I actually know cats on here in real life. Holla back.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-29-2005 at 01:23 PM..

05-29-2005, 01:24 PM         #64
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
Nah homie ask jboy. Im black and you can try to expose me but you'll make yourself look silly. I have real friends on boxden not that e-friends sh*t you have. I actually know cats on here in real life. Holla back.
i guess u in that 20% of non black g-unit fans. smh

14 years ago '04        #65
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,184 | Props total: 2438 2438
hahahahahahah all i can do is laugh at chuckster

05-29-2005, 01:32 PM         #66
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said
i guess u in that 20% of non black g-unit fans. smh
WTF!!!!!! You sound ignorant homie. We all know by now that boxden is about 70% white.lol. But you straight talking stupid. Plus im a chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Pac, Bone Thugs, and yes a G-unit fan. U mad? FOH homie just cuz you dont like Gunit dosent mean all the millions and millions of fans dont have to. FOH homie you lame a.ss whatever the fu*k you are, please shut up, your IQ cant be higher than 80.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-29-2005 at 01:34 PM..

05-29-2005, 01:33 PM         #67
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said
hahahahahahah all i can do is laugh at chuckster
Im laughing at you too.lol.

05-29-2005, 01:34 PM         #68
ace121pk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k some opinions in here, Buck is sick. Straight Outta Cashville pisses all over Hunger For More, he has got a sick flow

05-29-2005, 01:41 PM         #69
Origin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont go making it about race..first off 50 is a marketing genius, and thats why i respect him..Get Rich Or Die Trying was a good album..sold more than any other hip hop album that i know of..

the massacre was a peice of crap though, and ever since he dropped that i lost alot of respect for him..but if he was still on the Get Rich Or Die Trying level still, i would say he is great artist, cuz that was good music..

and before u ask, yes i AM white..but no im NOT an industry fan..i just know good music..and old 50=good music.. new 50=not good music..

14 years ago '04        #70
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3981 3981
it's a double edge sword. you got followers and real fans. me, i was a fan back in the day, but i ain't feeling him no more. he's becoming mad disrespectful. people claiming to be fans from the beginning and they say that In Da Club was his first single ever. his first single was How To Rob, it was getting played on Hot 97 atleast twice a night and like 3-4 times during the day. he's basically a hypocrite, in his interview in mTV basically said, that people need to stop glorifying being a thug and talk about gettin shot cuz it's not cool. than basically that's wut he's putting out. than he gonna talk about Ja style and 1 album later he's basically doing the same sh*t. takes credit for bringing down the source when he had nothing to do with. takes credit for Game, but you never heard Eminem and Dre take credit for 50 success. cuz let's be real, if it wasn't for them, alot of people wouldn't give a fu*k about him (COLUMBIA AND NOBODY OUTSIDE THE TRI-STATE KNEW WHO HE WAS) than people wanna talk about how he's the greatest ever, for what. the sucess of one album? than ppl think ppl hate him because he's rich and sold records. if selling means something than Nelly and Chingy are better than ppl like Rakim, Nas, Ras Kass, EPMD, Jada, the list goes on forever. Lyrically 50 fell off, Hook wise he's just starting to sing more. you bring those facts to people than they catch a period just cuz the facts are against "THE CURRENT TREND" watch me get mad hate for speaking how it really is, but i don't care. y'all take that negative proping sh*t to serious, like that's supposed to shut me up. Piggy Bank was the worst diss ever, all he talked about was how many records he sold more. if 50 was so nice, he would spit real sh*t like back in the day and stop sending the troops to f!ght his own battles. Sent game after Buddens, sent Banks after Nas, jealous cuz of money no, cuz ppl wasn't hating on puffy like that back in the day and he was caking. they hate for a reason, 50 talks alot of sh*t behind the scenes with mad security watchin his back. and still claiming to be the underdog, stfu. only sh*t he did was make white america believe what he puts out is GANGSTA MUSIC. can't wait till Eminem can't take what 50 is doing and just destorys him.

14 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Origin said
dont go making it about race..first off 50 is a marketing genius, and thats why i respect him..Get Rich Or Die Trying was a good album..sold more than any other hip hop album that i know of..

the massacre was a peice of crap though, and ever since he dropped that i lost alot of respect for him..but if he was still on the Get Rich Or Die Trying level still, i would say he is great artist, cuz that was good music..

and before u ask, yes i AM white..but no im NOT an industry fan..i just know good music..and old 50=good music.. new 50=not good music..

REAL TALK RIGHT THERE.... GET RICH OR DIE TRYING INTO GOT RICH AND STOPPED TRYING... marketing wise, he's milking his fame for what it's worth. puttin out sh*tty clothes that look ugly, gonna drop a movie on his life (WATCH IT BE EXAGGERATED) and a Grand Theft Auto wanna be game

05-29-2005, 01:57 PM         #72
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Origin said
im not making it about it race. its jus a fact. most 50 fans are suburban white kids. im not knocking 50s hustle, the n*gga knows what hes doin. i jus got no respect for him and his fans

05-29-2005, 02:00 PM         #73
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said
its jus a fact. most 50 fans are suburban white kids. i jus got no respect for him and his fans
Im sorry but I need a source on this sh*t.

14 years ago '04        #74
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,828 | Props total: 85 85
Truth i dont like 50 i like G-Unit i dont like 50 cause he doin tha same sh*t Ja did n then talkin bout he aint on tha same sh*t thats y most people i kno dont like him no more And if yall heard on of there latest freestyles 50 IS SINGIN

14 years ago '04        #75
space
space
it's not a race issuse but it's true...white ppl are the ones who buy the majority of an album. ppl from the hood bootleg it or borrow the sh*t from somebody who bought it. i ain't never seen nobody rockin something G-Unit, but when i go to the suburbs i see white kids rocking G-Unit sneakers. i just think it's stupid that ppl are too busy following the trends instead of thinking for themselves and buying what they want. just because i don't like the current trend, i gotta be a hater? if that's the case i rather be a hater than a d!ck rider. rather be a leader than a follower. why i'm a hate Ja because 50 said to and 50 is basically imitating Ja. sup with that sh*t?

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  23
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  18
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+165online now  14
NBA Biggest Misconception about Michael Jordan
144 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Coldest line you've heard in a film
160 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Meanwhile in Florida..Police bust a woman w/ 4 ROLEX WATCHES ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Orange Shrit Kid sues Fornite over Orange Justice dance
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+202online now  3
Image(s) inside This art chick has the best body i've seen all year, Damn!
165 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
73 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy