Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2005, 06:17 PM         #1
8300 pageviews
148 comments

Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?

Me, I'll be truthfull, I'm a fan of 50 Cent & G-Unit. Hate on me if you want, but look at it this way--people loved him last year before Get Rich Or Die Trying, sh*t drops, 3 months later hate him. Besdies make some stupid moves with the Jadakiss beef, which I must say, D-Block is taking more damage then G-Unit is, what else has he done? I can see if you hated him from the start, but why jump on a bandwagon, if you actully like the artist, just dont wanna be the only one what doesnt like him.

148 comments for "Why Do People Hate 50 Cent & The G-Unit?"

05-28-2005, 06:26 PM         #2
tristian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true that
 05-28-2005, 06:27 PM         #3
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um.......
 05-28-2005, 06:28 PM         #4
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe because he isnt now what he was from the start ?!
 05-28-2005, 06:28 PM         #5
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
Me, I'll be truthfull, I'm a fan of 50 Cent & G-Unit. Hate on me if you want, but look at it this way--people loved him last year before Get Rich Or Die Trying, sh*t drops, 3 months later hate him. Besdies make some stupid moves with the Jadakiss beef, which I must say, D-Block is taking more damage then G-Unit is, what else has he done? I can see if you hated him from the start, but why jump on a bandwagon, if you actully like the artist, just dont wanna be the only one what doesnt like him.
1.)In all seriousness the rap/hip-hop game is nothing but a BIG bandwagon from artist to fashion everybody's out w/ the old in w/ the new.. everyone's looking for that next d!ck to hop on

2.) alot of people hate (dislike is a better term) fifty scent because he's garbage and there far more way better(talented) artists who aren't getting put out because they won't SELL-OUT.

3.) that machine shady/aftermath is the only reason 50 is where he is at not talent
 05-28-2005, 06:30 PM         #6
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:

2.) alot of people hate (dislike is a better term) fifty scent because he's garbage and there far more way better(talented) artists who aren't getting put out because they won't SELL-OUT.

3.) that machine shady/aftermath is the only reason 50 is where he is at not talent

true story
people with no talent like 50 cent get played 24/7/365 on the radio
rappers with actual talent dont get no radio airplay
 05-28-2005, 06:32 PM         #7
Kreed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big_poppa_8912 said:
maybe because he isnt now what he was from the start ?!
Excatly ^^

But on some real sh*t the fame and fortune has gone to his head....

and that game situation made him look really bad...

i respect your views on it no doubt and if g-unit puts out hot music i aint gon be like damn that sh*t sucks cuz im not a hater but u gotta admit that hes getting out of hand with all his sh*t
 05-28-2005, 06:34 PM         #8
Kreed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhooKid said:
i like 50/buck/ and the game...i dont listen to the rest of G-Unit.
yea i buck be puttin out that fire but he need to stop with all that yes-man sh*t and stop dissing people for no reason just cuz 50 does it
 05-28-2005, 07:01 PM         #9
princess110686 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally don't like 50 cent because he came in the game, dropped one cd, and then thought he was the sh*t. just started tootin his own horn like he was the most amazing rapper in the industry and then had the nerve to start beef wit otha respected artist cause of some beef he had with Ja. If u was gonna start beef wit a rapper at least have a justified reason for it and not because they rappin on a song wit some n*gga u don't like. That is so elementary.

As far as the rest of the crew, i have no problem wit them.
 05-28-2005, 07:20 PM         #10
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
spoken like a true G.....props given.
 05-28-2005, 07:21 PM         #11
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it is funny how many ppl hate 50 cent, that comes out of so many ppl mouths these days....the only rapper u ever hear someone say they hate is 50. i been riding with him since his trackmaster days, since i first heard him on a clue tape....and i think he is only getting smarter and making it harder for other artists to get money....everybody is following what g unit do instead of doing them....50 brought the real street lyrisist back....he might not be the best rapper but he talks about the best topics that appeal to n*ggas in the street...
 11 years ago '04        #12
inthought 
space
space
$3,294 | Props total: 8 8
I dislike the new G Unit..Get Rich or Die Tryin, ain't gonna front, sh*t was bumpin off the chain.. i still listen to it. Automatic Gunfire, Hunger For More, No Mercy No Fear, Straight outta Cashville. Thas good G-Unit... G-Unit radio like 6-11/12/13 whateva number its on, fell off 2 me, they used to be straight clean n nice, but mainstream changed them, so now they rap differnt. I like to try to rap or whateva n i listen to a lot of old G Unit, cuz 50 and Banks was hard then... Now, im not feelin at all, they rap bout 2 much off sh*t. (Candy Shop) He went from n*gga i got shot 9 times still made it outta the hood to take me to the chandy shop, give u a taste of what i got? Ya kno?
Sorry for the biography but thas my take on G Unit
 11 years ago '05        #13
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,032 | Props total: 2081 2081
i was cool wit 50 after GRODT...but then he became one of the most conceited cats that i ever seen in my life, he believes that he is better than everybody and therefore doesnt have to show respect, to me he is a childish person and i can't have any respect for him
 11 years ago '05        #14
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,831 | Props total: 220 220
i never liked him even before he dropped grdt...but if u seen the ppl from my skool who had the cd...ud hate it too...trust me
 11 years ago '05        #15
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
you started off good with hip hop is nothing but a big bandwagon and its in with the new and out with the old, but then u k!lled it, to say 50 cent is garbage is just another guy jumping on the bandwagon, the guy makes hits and isnt that because of talent, it depends what u determine talent to be, i mean some people consider it to be lyrics, flow, or whatever, but the truth is talent is a combination of a bunch of things, its how well u put on a show, from singing to your stage presence to your ability to make hits, the truth is 50 is a star so in truth he is more talented then anyone else, just cause he may not be able to spit a freestyle like jada doesnt mean the guy is less talented, shady and aftermath is not why 50 is where he is at, its the story behind him, the shootings, the rough background, and then the luck of "in the club" being a hit is what made him what he is, its his persona and his i dont give a fu*k attitude that made him
 48601 said:
1.)In all seriousness the rap/hip-hop game is nothing but a BIG bandwagon from artist to fashion everybody's out w/ the old in w/ the new.. everyone's looking for that next d!ck to hop on

05-28-2005, 07:33 PM         #16
DaddyFatSacz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just don't like him because he sucks... Gun-Hop doesn't appeal to me... his music is just a list Gun Metaphors... and if it aint that, it's him talkin' bout his d!ck... boring sh*t....
 11 years ago '05        #17
Killinit 
space
space
space
so true about time someone said it, its all the same people hating him who loved this guy, and he is the same rapper, someone tell us how he is different, he makes hits then and he makes them now, he made hard songs then and he makes hard songs now, he makes club joints then and he makes them now, he made the love songs then and he makes them now, the guy hasnt changed everyone else just jumps to whatever people are telling them too, they will be back on his d!ck again im sure
 Father Aftermath said:
 11 years ago '05        #18
Killinit 
space
space
space
how can u say he has changed, what is he doing differently, i dont care if u dont like him, im the biggest lox- jadakiss fan there is but im not gonna lie 50 is great, its fine if you didnt like him from the start cause as the other guy said all he raps about are guns and his d!ck thats fine, but dont say the guy has changed otherwise you are doing exactly what the post was about in the first place and thats just jumping on the bandwagon of reasons as to why you dont like him.........and how did the game situation make him look bad
 Kreed said:
Excatly ^^

But on some real sh*t the fame and fortune has gone to his head....

and that game situation made him look really bad...

i respect your views on it no doubt and if g-unit puts out hot music i aint gon be like damn that sh*t sucks cuz im not a hater but u gotta admit that hes getting out of hand with all his sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #19
williams31 
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 1 1
 Father Aftermath said:
listen to Power of the Dollar, Guess Whos Back and some freestyles around that time....and then listen to Massacre and any freestyles from the past year....you cannot tell me that he has the same skill or tries as hard as he used to....the money got to his head....hes trash compared to what he used to be....thats why i dont like him
 11 years ago '05        #20
Killinit 
space
space
space
dont u get it though i mean it does sound like a stupid reason to start something but realistically 50 has beef with Ja rule, and its not beef like Jay-z vs. Nas, its an actually beef, like he dont like the guy and he would have somebody put two in him if he had the chance, its not musical beef like we would normally equate rap songs with, its real beef. Now if someone has real beef with someone and you see other guys over there standing with the guy you got real beef with wouldnt you take it as they are on his side............I mean you have to look at is as you came to f!ght some kid, there some kids on the other guys side standing with him, your gonna look at it like they are against u too, also 50 is a genius and he got all the buzz in the world for his album
 princess110686 said:
i personally don't like 50 cent because he came in the game, dropped one cd, and then thought he was the sh*t. just started tootin his own horn like he was the most amazing rapper in the industry and then had the nerve to start beef wit otha respected artist cause of some beef he had with Ja. If u was gonna start beef wit a rapper at least have a justified reason for it and not because they rappin on a song wit some n*gga u don't like. That is so elementary.

As far as the rest of the crew, i have no problem wit them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy