May 28 - Timbaland gettin buff

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
180 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
153 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 59 59
He lost a 100 pounds. That's great news. It'll help from getting an angio or bypass surgery when he hits 40.
 11 years ago '04        #22
xtac 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
props to timbo on the real, that sh*t takes effort. Dude was a fat slob, now he doing it and getting brolic, gotta extend my love for cats who take on a struggle like that. Look at oprah, bi*ch looked like a fat choc cookie, now everytime I see her she look like a lightskin dime who I wanna tap, serious.

Money can do wonders.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,606 | Props total: 0 0
shiiit, i woulda tapped oprah back then too, buss like 8 nuts in her and trap that bi*ch... *Chappelle's voice* "Gotcha bi*ch!!!"

Last edited by Big War; 05-28-2005 at 04:45 PM..
 05-28-2005, 07:13 PM         #24
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
n*gga do look alot better in that 2nd pic than what he usually looks like, big and fat.

But please, someone needs to slap whoever told him his protein rich diet is turning fat into muscle. That sh*t is impossible, you cant turn fat into muscle. You can build muscle which helps to burn fat with of course some cardio, but the fat on your body aint magically transforming into another body tissue, muscle. Gets idiots say that. Just like n*ggas be in there rooms doing 1000 crunches and still have no visible abs. Until you burn that fat off your gut, the muscle wont show.

But anyway, props for him getting in shape. Figured since his homegirl missy got herself in shape he would follow in her footsteps.
LMAO at you cant turn fat into muscle... what rock are you living under?
 11 years ago '04        #25
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,978 | Props total: 1576 1576
 Mz_Desz said:
Here's a pic

[WEBSITE LINK]
He looks like a Heaiver Roy Jones Jr.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 05-28-2005 at 07:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 784 784
Dude looks stronger obviously but he look like he ain't doing any cardio at all, dude needs to holla at some running on the real.
 11 years ago '04        #27
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 i cant rap said:
LMAO at you cant turn fat into muscle... what rock are you living under?
n*gga you are just a dumbass, thats all. Get a fu*king education, take an anatomy class, or take your a.ss to the gym before you come on here talking out your a.ss trying to sound like you know something. Fat and muscle are two different body tissues. Can you turn fat into bone, or muscle into bone? And yes, bone is a tissue if you didnt know. You cant even turn muscle into fat. By not working out, you will lose muscle mass and density, and by eating McKey'Ds everyday, you'll pack on the fat.

You need to use your common sense which you seem to lack alittle, since i gave an example of how a fat boy cant do 1000 crunches everynite, while doing nothing else like eating right, cardio, weights, and then expect to see abs. You have to lower your body fat % by burning fat to see any 'cuts' such as abs. Which is why timberland lost 100 pounds and has just started to see some cuts. I said just b/c you can look in the pic and tell that if he took his shirt off their wouldnt be no six pac, you can even look at his arms. n*gga aint still 311 pounds and cut is he? No. He still has more weight to loose, and/or muscle to add to lower his body fat %, if he is going for that ripped look. If you dont want to get too small, n*ggas hit the weights super hard with heavy weights so the muscle the pack on burns most of the fat along with eating clean and limit the cardio so they dont loose too much weight. The more muscle you add, the bigger you'll look even if you lose 30lbs. Reason being that muscle is denser than fat. It takes up more space. Go learn something about body composition and then come holla at us.

Aint mean to try and give no lesson on that sh*t, but dude tried to respond like i was the one who was stupid and was talking out of my a.ss, wit no type of info to back his claim up.

Last edited by thegod; 05-29-2005 at 01:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #28
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,606 | Props total: 0 0
YEA, Tell'm G!!!!
 05-28-2005, 09:39 PM         #29
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good 4 him
 05-29-2005, 12:13 AM         #30
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
n*gga you are just a dumbass, thats all. Get a fu*king education, take an anatomy class, or take your a.ss to the gym before you come on here talking out your a.ss trying to sound like you know something. Fat and muscle are two different body tissues. Can you turn fat into bone, or muscle into bone? And yes, bone is a tissue if you didnt know. You cant even turn muscle into fat. By not working out, you will lose muscle mass and density, and by eating McKey'Ds everyday, you'll pack out the fat.

You need to use your common sense which you seem to lack alittle, since i gave an example of how a fat boy cant do 1000 crunches everynite, while doing nothing else like eating right, cardio, weights, and then expect to see abs. You have to lower your body fat % by burning fat to see any 'cuts' such as abs. Which is why timberland lost 100 pounds and has just started to see some cuts. I said just b/c you can look in the pic and tell that if he took his shirt off their wouldnt be no six pac, you can even look at his arms. n*gga aint still 311 pounds and cut is he? No. He still has more weight to loose, and/or muscle to add to lower his body fat %, if he is going for that ripped look. If you dont want to get too small, n*ggas hit the weights super hard with heavy weights so the muscle the pack on burns most of the fat along with eating clean and limit the cardio so they dont loose too much weight. The more muscle you add, the bigger you'll look even if you lose 30lbs. Reason being that muscle is denser than fat. It takes up more space. Go learn something about body composition and then come holla at us.

Aint mean to try and give no lesson on that sh*t, but dude tried to respond like i was the one who was stupid and was talking out of my a.ss, wit no type of info to back his claim up.

You know what, I'm pretty fu*king sure you are correct! That's what acouple people have told me including health physicians, trainers, ect. because i'm a big man myself and people always tellin me to turn my fat into muscle.
 05-29-2005, 01:45 AM         #31
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nawtyxes said:
yall gotta remember that his brother sebatian is a pretty slim dude. So its genetic
^^^Winner of the "I just posted something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, therefore I have no idea what I'm talking about but I said it to sound smart and try and fool mufu*kas into believing that I actually can read above 6th grade level" award.
 11 years ago '04        #32
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 142 142
thats solid he cares about him self and is trying to get into shape
 11 years ago '04        #33
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
yeah man, i saw that n*gga on bet style a while back after he lost the weight...hope that n*gga stays healthy

757 stand up!!!
 11 years ago '05        #34
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 3 3
i live in the 757 area too. ive seen timbo around. like last xmas at the mcarthur mall. dude was walking like a penguin [sp?]. he was one big dude and he was surrounded by 4 tall disel bodyguards.
 05-29-2005, 12:06 PM         #35
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That gym that hes working out in is LA Fitness in Sunset Place... I know because thats the gym i go to down here in Miami. Oh yea and about the thing about him juicing... my brothers best friend knows timbo's trainer... He told my bro he got him some Winstrol and some HGH so that he could shed alot of the pounds and look leaner and tighter...
 05-29-2005, 12:15 PM         #36
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xtac said:
props to timbo on the real, that sh*t takes effort. Dude was a fat slob, now he doing it and getting brolic, gotta extend my love for cats who take on a struggle like that. Look at oprah, bi*ch looked like a fat choc cookie, now everytime I see her she look like a lightskin dime who I wanna tap, serious.

Money can do wonders.

true sh*t has officially been spoken in this thread...

lol@ fat slob... harsh but real
 05-29-2005, 12:57 PM         #37
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
n*gga you are just a dumbass, thats all. Get a fu*king education, take an anatomy class, or take your a.ss to the gym before you come on here talking out your a.ss trying to sound like you know something. Fat and muscle are two different body tissues. Can you turn fat into bone, or muscle into bone? And yes, bone is a tissue if you didnt know. You cant even turn muscle into fat. By not working out, you will lose muscle mass and density, and by eating McKey'Ds everyday, you'll pack out the fat.

the truth
 05-29-2005, 01:16 PM         #38
604PLAYA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.........
 11 years ago '04        #39
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,983 | Props total: 700 700
 FoulMouth said:
^^^Winner of the "I just posted something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, therefore I have no idea what I'm talking about but I said it to sound smart and try and fool mufu*kas into believing that I actually can read above 6th grade level" award.
propz that wuz a funny a.ss comment
 05-29-2005, 01:59 PM         #40
acote 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for timbo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
105 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
144 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Mill & Pusha T – Black Moses (Feat. Priscilla Renea) (FULL SONG)
62 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
198 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy