Better Producer, Dr Dre OR Timbaland????

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
129 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
116 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-01-2005, 04:12 PM         #61
newjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbo is the KING Dre is done
 11 years ago '04        #62
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 3 3
hard decision, I think the real ? should be, Timberland or Scott Scotch?

if i had to pick, I've have to say Dre for his longevity, but Timbo's my man.

Last edited by Da Truth Spitta; 06-01-2005 at 04:22 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #63
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 15 15
they both legendary producers but i gotta go wit dre i just like his sh*t more but timbo got alotta hot joints
 11 years ago '04        #64
Merdock12 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 69 69
Timbo
 11 years ago '04        #65
JordanMPM 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,935 | Props total: 68 68
timbo i think gets more creative... tries so many different styles.. but dre. just comes out with knockers all the time...
 11 years ago '04        #66
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Timbo and Dre are the two GOATs of producing, so I'm glad that this argument was made...

Timbo IMO is better because he's more versatile...although Dre can do R&B Timbo has done it extremely well for so long...Timbo's beats are very complex...to the cat who said its easier to imitate Timbo than Dre...I don't think so...and the MAJORITY of Dre's beats, at least nowadays, are co-productions with others...Dre can't do sh*t by himself...

Timbo is more talented IMO...but Dre is probably the people's favorite in terms of his production credits, and in terms of what he's done in recent times vs. what Timbo has done in recent times...
 11 years ago '04        #67
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr AirRic said:
i dont know wat ur whining about, im just makin a point...and no, my friend, 50 wouldnt be FAMOUS if it werent for dre, and neither would rap...and ya timbo is a great producer but that list of people he brought in arent really "popular" and had no part in changing the game...all i was sayin is that rap wouldnt be nearly the same if it werent for dre, so obviously his beats are good enough to make a huge impact on music...didnt mean to make u all pissy
^^^Whaaaat?!?! Dre and Em helped jump off 50's career...but 50 was doin' his own thing and was already pretty big before he got with Em' and Dre...

If you recall everybody was trying to sign 50...Wanksta? That sh*t was huge before he got with the 'Math...50 would've blew REGARDLESS just because of his nature...Dre helped a lot though obviously...
 11 years ago '04        #68
etchasketch 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$3,736 | Props total: 264 264
for people that REALLY know music u know that dre has other people help wit his beats. mike elizondo, scott storch, etc. he does the drums and isht, mike does the guitars and what have u and storch does his thing and the mainstream hears that it is a dre beat. look at tht credits for encore most of the beats have mike elizondo and dre. so i gotta say timbo, but y'all people sleep on just blaze. r&b, sampled, grimey/street, club banger, deep. he can hands down do it all and he has that signature sound that lets u know its just blaze but doesnt sound to similar. so IMO Just Blaze>or= Timbo>Dre
 11 years ago '05        #69
Nemisis2k5 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
^^I dont think Just Blaze is up to their standards IMO. Dre and Timbo been making big beats for years and have got more consistency the Just and have produced the better beats.
 07-05-2005, 06:31 PM         #70
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rapswolf said:
they both sick, i cant choose, dre beats u ride n smoke too, timbaland beats u dance n party too
yea same here can't pick they both good IMO
 11 years ago '04        #71
shadychef04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$4,105 | Props total: 358 358
dre just has the magic touch when it comes to sick beats!
 07-05-2005, 06:44 PM         #72
westkoastsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Question DR. DRE!!!!! he is spendin so much time becuz he is gonna make the album perfect for his last he is gonna be the first to ever ever ever use 5.1 dolby soround sound!!!
 11 years ago '05        #73
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 382 382
Dre All Day Everyday....timbo Stick To Makin Beats For Justin Timberlake
 11 years ago '04        #74
dipsetrocfan 
space
space
$234 | Props total: 5 5
TIMBO.........look from Aaliyha(R.I.P), Missy, Ginuwine(100% Ginuwine), and people wouldnt have like that bubba sparxx song ugly if da beat wasnt genius. Timbs sh*t wit Jay is all classic and i love how he take slow songs and put hard as beats wit it. He cant rap for sh*t but come on man listen to old as beats like pony and sh*t, dats sh*t better than some people beats now. And yea dre hot as a muthafu*ka too but he get help from storch and elizondo. Timbo do it all himself. Easy Timbo. However Just Blaze is that n*gga. I'd Say Timbo>Blaze>Dre and its all close not like hands down sh*t.
 07-05-2005, 07:24 PM         #75
SexyRicanGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbaland, but Dr. Dre is incredible too, but Neptunes are still my favorites, and Scott Storch is climbing my Producer Charts very fast, but it could just be a phase for him
 11 years ago '05        #76
HARBINGER|M 446 heat pts446
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 1586 1586
Timbaland = Creativity / Uniqueness
 11 years ago '05        #77
sherrythg 
space
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
timbaland
 07-05-2005, 10:03 PM         #78
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timbo, too many cats coming out the woodworks saying "Oh I produced such and such not dre"
Who the fu*k has ever heard of ghostproducing? SMH
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
141 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
104 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
21 hours ago