Better Producer, Dr Dre OR Timbaland????

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
Mac Boss 
space
space
space
$452 | Props total: 9 9
Dre..west west yall..

05-28-2005, 04:14 PM         #27
Nemisis2k5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre 11
Timbo 10

05-28-2005, 05:38 PM         #28
Seilo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na-ah. dre for sure. IF dre puts out something, its good almost every time. Timbo done put out a lot of bullsh*t (yeah yeah, some are pretty tight, I aint questioning that)

14 years ago '04        #29
J_Rhyme 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
 Waleezy said
for me it goes...

Timbo
Dre
Kanye
couldn't have said it better myself

05-28-2005, 06:07 PM         #30
west74  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Dr Dre be the name still running the game"

05-28-2005, 06:21 PM         #31
FoulMouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said
i dont know wat ur whining about,
I'm not whining, I'm correcting you on stuff YOU were WHINNING about. "OMG what are you guys talkin' about, boohou, if it wasnt for Dre, boohou, rap would be doomed!"
im just makin a point...
So was I. Therefore, you making a point is you making a point, me making a point is whining? Smh.
and no, my friend, 50 wouldnt be FAMOUS if it werent for dre, and neither would rap...
That's not what you said, dont change sh*t "my friend". Maybe that's what you "implied" but thats not what you first said. You said, if it wasnt for Dre, there would be "no 50". Dont make me quote you again. If anybody is responsible for 50 being "famous" it's 50 and Eminem. 50 would've still blown up, it was only a matter of time. "Neither would rap"??? So rap wouldnt be famous if it wasnt for Dre? ROFL. I'm a HUGE Dr Dre fan but rap would've still been "famous" if Dre never "produced". Like I said, he's a pioneer, yes, but he's not "rap".
and ya timbo is a great producer but that list of people he brought in arent really "popular"
What you live in the woods or something? Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Buba Sparxxx, Magoo arent popular? Smh@you. And for the sake of your stupidity, let's say they ARENT popular, ok? Would that take away from how talented they are? No. Or change the fact that Timbo brought talented artists into the industry? No. Plus, like I was saying, it doesnt MATTER who Timbaland and Dre brought into the game cretin, the thread was wich one do you prefer "production-wise", nothing more.
all i was sayin is that rap wouldnt be nearly the same if it werent for dre,
And all I was saying is that your "whining" on how Dre changed rap had absolutely nothing to do with who's beats people are feeling more. Do you understand what I was talking about now? Simple aint it?
so obviously his beats are good enough to make a huge impact on music...
Timbaland's beats made a huge impact on music aswell, but once again, that's not what this thread was about. Imma try and say it one last time hoping you comprehend what I was talking about. ITS ABOUT WHOS PRODUCTION YOU ENJOY MOST! Therefore, you "whining" in your last post about how people in this thread were chosing Timbo's beats over Dre's beats and how ludacris it was because Dre changed the game, was stupid. The thread wasnt about who made a bigger impact on hiphop, or the game. Or who brought the most "popular" heads into the industry. It was simply, who's production do you enjoy most.
didnt mean to make u all pissy
Wow. You're are now labeled a moron. Just because someone doesnt agree with your opinions and calls you out on the idiotic things you say, doesnt mean they're "pissy". Trust me, you, or your posts, have no effect on me whatsoever. I, like you, was trying to make a point and trying to make you understand that somethings in your post were irrelevant. Dont act like you have a 6th sense that allows you to determine what the person on the otherside of the world is feeling through words typed over the internet. Fall back, stfu and quit acting immature, before I son you again.

Last edited by FoulMouth; 05-28-2005 at 06:29 PM..

14 years ago '05        #32
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$908 | Props total: 2 2
dre ... enough said ..

14 years ago '05        #33
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
You can't compare.....they got way different styles.. dre makes beats for hardcore acts....timbaland makes dance beats for pop acts..lmao

its like comparing Wu-Tang to Black Eye Peas....? you can't do it!

05-28-2005, 06:28 PM         #34
Hizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Waleezy said
for me it goes...

Timbo
Dre
Kanye
replace kanye wit the neptunes and we set

14 years ago '04        #35
choppacity 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 4 4
Say, you young ppl. Dre is better by far.

14 years ago '04        #36
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 582 582
Dr.Dre All day. Tim is good but he can't put a whole cd together to save his life. Check the track record. Nwa,Doc,Snoop,Chronic 1 & 2.

05-28-2005, 06:46 PM         #37
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbaland is a better producer..all dre does is "tweak and peak" other people's sh*t and throw his name on it

05-28-2005, 06:48 PM         #38
Plush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbo...

14 years ago '05        #39
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
timbaland can't put a whole album together..example his own sh*t

all those wack Timbaland n Magoo albums

14 years ago '04        #40
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,293 | Props total: 999 999
Gotta give it too Dre since you know its a banga.

My fav producer in the last 3 years gotta be Scott Storch tho.

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 05-29-2005 at 05:35 AM..

05-29-2005, 06:51 AM         #41
ARMAGEDDON2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
You can't compare.....they got way different styles.. dre makes beats for hardcore acts....timbaland makes dance beats for pop acts..lmao

its like comparing Wu-Tang to Black Eye Peas....? you can't do it!

dre is more pop than tim believe me...just listen to his beats on encore .. :rolleyes:

05-29-2005, 08:18 AM         #42
Bloodline213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like someone said earlier, they're both at the top of the game......so it's kinda hard to compare them both.

05-29-2005, 08:24 AM         #43
MACKaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dr. Dre Alll Day!!

05-29-2005, 08:29 AM         #44
MegaHurtz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
timbaland can't put a whole album together..example his own sh*t

all those wack Timbaland n Magoo albums

but if he took 7 years to release an album i am sure he could come up with a solid album.

14 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,390 | Props total: 14110 14110
 MegaHurtz said
but if he took 7 years to release an album i am sure he could come up with a solid album.
i agree with that. dre does take forver to make beats and timbo be giving beats to everybody before worrying about his own music.

its a tie for me but dre be having alot of folks with him that be jus as good like scott storch latley so im leaning towards timbo

05-29-2005, 10:39 AM         #46
showstopper166  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta say dre

05-29-2005, 02:07 PM         #47
Nemisis2k5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre 20
Timbo 14

05-29-2005, 08:25 PM         #48
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love both of em they always come hard on every beat but lately with the documentary enocre and the massacre dre had some hot stuff
Dre lately
How we do
Rain man
Outta control
i think that put dre back in the lead so i say dre with timbo a close third behind kanye west

05-29-2005, 09:00 PM         #49
Irvgeezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It depends on what you are listening too. Dre on that deep sh*t. Tim on that wild, flo sh*t. Id take Tim overall. But no dis. They are both legends in the game.

14 years ago '04        #50
mr_underground|m 2143 heat pts2143
space
space
$24,481 | Props total: 36591 36591
To each his own....there's no such thing as the best becuase so many people do it different and are out for different things...i think Rick Rock and some westcoast producers are just as good....

Home      

most viewed right now
+161online now  119
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
387 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  91
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect
54 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  35
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia