Better Producer, Dr Dre OR Timbaland????

most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
368 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game goes to NORTH PHILLY for some cheesesteak
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 05-28-2005, 02:11 PM         #22
SomeRandomGuy_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard dre doesn't make beat anymore...he just pick them...so...timbaland got it...
 05-28-2005, 02:11 PM         #23
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said:
u gotta be kiddin me, timbo is good and all but dr dre changed the entire rap game into what it is today...think about it, if there was no dre there would be no eminem or 50 cent or probably not even an NWA and so hip hop wouldve NEVER gotten as popular as it is today and who knows, hip hop couldve wilted away
Smh@this kid. The thread asked who do you prefer "production-wise" not who's had the biggest impact on hiphop. What the fu*k are you babbling about? Dre is most def' a pioneer but that's a whole different topic. Just because Dre did all that for hiphop, doesnt mean people have to enjoy his beats MORE then Timbaland's. Doesnt make Timbo's beats less hotter then Dre's. Futhermore, Dre has nothing to do with bringing 50 into the game. 50 was around, doin' his thing, way before Em' signed him to Shady/Aftermath. So your "if it wasnt for Dre, there would be no 50" statement was stupid. Dre's beats/production has nothing to do with NWA's and Eminem's talent. Finally, Timbaland and Missy brought you artists like Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Magoo, Buba Sparxxx, Nicole Wray, Playa and MANY more. Even if he wouldnt have had a hand in bringing them into the industry, his beats would've still been hot.
 05-28-2005, 02:14 PM         #24
Mz_Desz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre has fallen off...MO...he has done his thing like most noted producers but ummm his stuff comes in spurts

Timbo has been consistant...you hear his tracks in different genres of music...he isn't just hiphop alone

I give it to Timbo

Last edited by Mz_Desz; 05-28-2005 at 02:15 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #25
Mr AirRic 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 344 344
 FoulMouth said:
Smh@this kid. The thread asked who do you prefer "production-wise" not who's had the biggest impact on hiphop. What the fu*k are you babbling about? Dre is most def' a pioneer but that's a whole different topic. Just because Dre did all that for hiphop, doesnt mean people have to enjoy his beats MORE then Timbaland's. Doesnt make Timbo's beats less hotter then Dre's. Futhermore, Dre has nothing to do with bringing 50 into the game. 50 was around, doin' his thing, way before Em' signed him to Shady/Aftermath. So your "if it wasnt for Dre, there would be no 50" statement was stupid. Dre's beats/production has nothing to do with NWA's and Eminem's talent. Finally, Timbaland and Missy brought you artists like Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Magoo, Buba Sparxxx, Nicole Wray, Playa and MANY more. Even if he wouldnt have had a hand in bringing them into the industry, his beats would've still been hot.
i dont know wat ur whining about, im just makin a point...and no, my friend, 50 wouldnt be FAMOUS if it werent for dre, and neither would rap...and ya timbo is a great producer but that list of people he brought in arent really "popular" and had no part in changing the game...all i was sayin is that rap wouldnt be nearly the same if it werent for dre, so obviously his beats are good enough to make a huge impact on music...didnt mean to make u all pissy
 11 years ago '04        #26
Mac Boss 
space
space
space
$450 | Props total: 0 0
Dre..west west yall..
 11 years ago '05        #27
Nemisis2k5 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
Dre 11
Timbo 10
 05-28-2005, 04:38 PM         #28
Seilo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na-ah. dre for sure. IF dre puts out something, its good almost every time. Timbo done put out a lot of bullsh*t (yeah yeah, some are pretty tight, I aint questioning that)
 11 years ago '04        #29
J_Rhyme 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
 Waleezy said:
for me it goes...

Timbo
Dre
Kanye
couldn't have said it better myself
 05-28-2005, 05:07 PM         #30
west74 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Dr Dre be the name still running the game"
 05-28-2005, 05:21 PM         #31
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said:
i dont know wat ur whining about,
I'm not whining, I'm correcting you on stuff YOU were WHINNING about. "OMG what are you guys talkin' about, boohou, if it wasnt for Dre, boohou, rap would be doomed!"
im just makin a point...
So was I. Therefore, you making a point is you making a point, me making a point is whining? Smh.
and no, my friend, 50 wouldnt be FAMOUS if it werent for dre, and neither would rap...
That's not what you said, dont change sh*t "my friend". Maybe that's what you "implied" but thats not what you first said. You said, if it wasnt for Dre, there would be "no 50". Dont make me quote you again. If anybody is responsible for 50 being "famous" it's 50 and Eminem. 50 would've still blown up, it was only a matter of time. "Neither would rap"??? So rap wouldnt be famous if it wasnt for Dre? ROFL. I'm a HUGE Dr Dre fan but rap would've still been "famous" if Dre never "produced". Like I said, he's a pioneer, yes, but he's not "rap".
and ya timbo is a great producer but that list of people he brought in arent really "popular"
What you live in the woods or something? Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Buba Sparxxx, Magoo arent popular? Smh@you. And for the sake of your stupidity, let's say they ARENT popular, ok? Would that take away from how talented they are? No. Or change the fact that Timbo brought talented artists into the industry? No. Plus, like I was saying, it doesnt MATTER who Timbaland and Dre brought into the game cretin, the thread was wich one do you prefer "production-wise", nothing more.
all i was sayin is that rap wouldnt be nearly the same if it werent for dre,
And all I was saying is that your "whining" on how Dre changed rap had absolutely nothing to do with who's beats people are feeling more. Do you understand what I was talking about now? Simple aint it?
so obviously his beats are good enough to make a huge impact on music...
Timbaland's beats made a huge impact on music aswell, but once again, that's not what this thread was about. Imma try and say it one last time hoping you comprehend what I was talking about. ITS ABOUT WHOS PRODUCTION YOU ENJOY MOST! Therefore, you "whining" in your last post about how people in this thread were chosing Timbo's beats over Dre's beats and how ludacris it was because Dre changed the game, was stupid. The thread wasnt about who made a bigger impact on hiphop, or the game. Or who brought the most "popular" heads into the industry. It was simply, who's production do you enjoy most.
didnt mean to make u all pissy
Wow. You're are now labeled a moron. Just because someone doesnt agree with your opinions and calls you out on the idiotic things you say, doesnt mean they're "pissy". Trust me, you, or your posts, have no effect on me whatsoever. I, like you, was trying to make a point and trying to make you understand that somethings in your post were irrelevant. Dont act like you have a 6th sense that allows you to determine what the person on the otherside of the world is feeling through words typed over the internet. Fall back, stfu and quit acting immature, before I son you again.

Last edited by FoulMouth; 05-28-2005 at 05:29 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #32
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
dre ... enough said ..
 11 years ago '05        #33
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
You can't compare.....they got way different styles.. dre makes beats for hardcore acts....timbaland makes dance beats for pop acts..lmao

its like comparing Wu-Tang to Black Eye Peas....? you can't do it!
 05-28-2005, 05:28 PM         #34
Hizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Waleezy said:
for me it goes...

Timbo
Dre
Kanye
replace kanye wit the neptunes and we set
 11 years ago '04        #35
choppacity 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
Say, you young ppl. Dre is better by far.
 11 years ago '04        #36
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,396 | Props total: 107 107
Dr.Dre All day. Tim is good but he can't put a whole cd together to save his life. Check the track record. Nwa,Doc,Snoop,Chronic 1 & 2.
 05-28-2005, 05:46 PM         #37
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbaland is a better producer..all dre does is "tweak and peak" other people's sh*t and throw his name on it
 05-28-2005, 05:48 PM         #38
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbo...
 11 years ago '05        #39
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
timbaland can't put a whole album together..example his own sh*t

all those wack Timbaland n Magoo albums
 11 years ago '04        #40
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 100 100
Gotta give it too Dre since you know its a banga.

My fav producer in the last 3 years gotta be Scott Storch tho.

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 05-29-2005 at 04:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
144 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago