Better Producer, Dr Dre OR Timbaland????

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-28-2005, 11:46 AM         #1
8101 page views
78 comments

Nemisis2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better Producer, Dr Dre OR Timbaland????

Who ya'll think is a better producer? Whos had the more hotter beats?

IMO its Dre.

78 comments for "Better Producer, Dr Dre OR Timbaland????"

14 years ago '04        #2
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 5428 5428
I like Drizze better. I don't think he's neceseraly a better as in techniques or whatever. I just feel his sh*t more.

05-28-2005, 11:51 AM         #3
rapswolf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both sick, i cant choose, dre beats u ride n smoke too, timbaland beats u dance n party too

14 years ago '04        #4
Cassidy187 
space
space
space
$364 | Props total: 0 0
dre hands down

05-28-2005, 11:56 AM         #5
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
impossible to chose IMO

14 years ago '04        #6
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 0 0
TIMBO... THA King

*waits for tha hate to pour in*

If you think about it, nobody eva really made money by tryin to make a dre beat... like, neptunes "money", everybody in they mama tried to make a timbo beat... to me timbo's style is so deep, & he can flip so much sh*t... when I hear Dre sh*t, he sounds too simple most of the time... still bangin like a hooker lookin for her next fix, but I like my beats far out like you get a pcp high off it or sumthin.

14 years ago '04        #7
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 54 54
for me it goes...

Timbo
Dre
Kanye

05-28-2005, 12:08 PM         #8
tantalizing_t2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngritz said
TIMBO... THA King

*waits for tha hate to pour in*

If you think about it, nobody eva really made money by tryin to make a dre beat... like, neptunes "money", everybody in they mama tried to make a timbo beat... to me timbo's style is so deep, & he can flip so much sh*t... when I hear Dre sh*t, he sounds too simple most of the time... still bangin like a hooker lookin for her next fix, but I like my beats far out like you get a pcp high off it or sumthin.
people try to copy timbo because it's easier to copy than dre , i think dre is better , he takes the time to perfect his beats which is why they come out better

now people like kanye, rich harrison and scott storch are movign up the chain

05-28-2005, 12:38 PM         #9
DJ Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre easily... Just look at his production credits...Peace

14 years ago '04        #10
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,072 | Props total: 207 207
Timbo...

14 years ago '04        #11
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
timb...dre is overated as hell

05-28-2005, 01:38 PM         #12
i cant rap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timbo is sick. just ridiculous with those beat switches.
timbo's style is the most immitated.. wack a.ss jazzy fae and track boyz sound like lame a.ss timbo beats.. he was the first one to come out with that nother level new sounding hiphop while every other producer stuck to the common stuff..

dre is hot but gets more credit then he deserves...do some research on his boy Mike Elizondo.

Last edited by i cant rap; 05-28-2005 at 01:43 PM..

05-28-2005, 01:59 PM         #13
cinquet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc Dre the five star surgeon general

05-28-2005, 02:12 PM         #14
FoulMouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbaland. I just like his style more. He's always got those crazy, weird, wild, heavy based signature beats. Dre's a close second though, love 'em both.

05-28-2005, 02:21 PM         #15
Kreed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre by far...

14 years ago '04        #16
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 15 15
last time i checked for you n*ggaz that say dre is overated he was makin beats when yur parents were makin you. tim hot really hot but i like that gangsta sh*t so dre. depends on what kinda music yu bump

14 years ago '04        #17
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,315 | Props total: 14 14
timboooooooooooo

14 years ago '04        #18
Mr AirRic 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 4063 4063
u gotta be kiddin me, timbo is good and all but dr dre changed the entire rap game into what it is today...think about it, if there was no dre there would be no eminem or 50 cent or probably not even an NWA and so hip hop wouldve NEVER gotten as popular as it is today and who knows, hip hop couldve wilted away

05-28-2005, 02:55 PM         #19
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of them are at the top of the game....

05-28-2005, 03:02 PM         #20
ARMAGEDDON2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timbaland by far

14 years ago '04        #21
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,477 | Props total: 823 823
Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

05-28-2005, 03:11 PM         #22
SomeRandomGuy_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard dre doesn't make beat anymore...he just pick them...so...timbaland got it...

05-28-2005, 03:11 PM         #23
FoulMouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said
u gotta be kiddin me, timbo is good and all but dr dre changed the entire rap game into what it is today...think about it, if there was no dre there would be no eminem or 50 cent or probably not even an NWA and so hip hop wouldve NEVER gotten as popular as it is today and who knows, hip hop couldve wilted away
Smh@this kid. The thread asked who do you prefer "production-wise" not who's had the biggest impact on hiphop. What the fu*k are you babbling about? Dre is most def' a pioneer but that's a whole different topic. Just because Dre did all that for hiphop, doesnt mean people have to enjoy his beats MORE then Timbaland's. Doesnt make Timbo's beats less hotter then Dre's. Futhermore, Dre has nothing to do with bringing 50 into the game. 50 was around, doin' his thing, way before Em' signed him to Shady/Aftermath. So your "if it wasnt for Dre, there would be no 50" statement was stupid. Dre's beats/production has nothing to do with NWA's and Eminem's talent. Finally, Timbaland and Missy brought you artists like Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Magoo, Buba Sparxxx, Nicole Wray, Playa and MANY more. Even if he wouldnt have had a hand in bringing them into the industry, his beats would've still been hot.

05-28-2005, 03:14 PM         #24
Mz_Desz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre has fallen off...MO...he has done his thing like most noted producers but ummm his stuff comes in spurts

Timbo has been consistant...you hear his tracks in different genres of music...he isn't just hiphop alone

I give it to Timbo

Last edited by Mz_Desz; 05-28-2005 at 03:15 PM..

14 years ago '04        #25
Mr AirRic 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 4063 4063
 FoulMouth said
Smh@this kid. The thread asked who do you prefer "production-wise" not who's had the biggest impact on hiphop. What the fu*k are you babbling about? Dre is most def' a pioneer but that's a whole different topic. Just because Dre did all that for hiphop, doesnt mean people have to enjoy his beats MORE then Timbaland's. Doesnt make Timbo's beats less hotter then Dre's. Futhermore, Dre has nothing to do with bringing 50 into the game. 50 was around, doin' his thing, way before Em' signed him to Shady/Aftermath. So your "if it wasnt for Dre, there would be no 50" statement was stupid. Dre's beats/production has nothing to do with NWA's and Eminem's talent. Finally, Timbaland and Missy brought you artists like Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Magoo, Buba Sparxxx, Nicole Wray, Playa and MANY more. Even if he wouldnt have had a hand in bringing them into the industry, his beats would've still been hot.
i dont know wat ur whining about, im just makin a point...and no, my friend, 50 wouldnt be FAMOUS if it werent for dre, and neither would rap...and ya timbo is a great producer but that list of people he brought in arent really "popular" and had no part in changing the game...all i was sayin is that rap wouldnt be nearly the same if it werent for dre, so obviously his beats are good enough to make a huge impact on music...didnt mean to make u all pissy

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  36
Coldest line you've heard in a film
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-54online now  33
Image(s) inside You Get 1 Night, Who Y'all Choosing?
181 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
87 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+55online now  32
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  21
Jan 15 - Shutdown is pushing the United States into a contraction
280 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+39online now  11
Getting charged by a gorilla
72 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+200online now  9
Image(s) inside This art chick has the best body i've seen all year, Damn!
165 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy