adidas Yeezy Quantum “Barium” (june 25th 2020)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 years ago '04        #1
3671 page views
65 comments

Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 100536 100 K  Slaps total: 7009 7 K
adidas Yeezy Quantum “Barium” (june 25th 2020)

visit this link https://twitter.com/yzysplyleak/status/1263882093949587456?s=20

visit this link https://twitter.com/yzysplyleak/status/1263114288639684609?s=20

Though yet to make an official global release, the adidas Yeezy Quantum has built up quite a bit of momentum — a result of their tank-filled parade down the streets of Chicago during All-Star Weekend. And as many still await the chance to pick up a pair, the Three Stripes is ostensibly more concerned with the future as leaks of a follow-up “Barium” colorway have begun to surface earlier last March. While the tooling and supported heel are kept by and large the same — arriving in a light, opaque finish and dark black, respectively — the woven uppers tint much darker, applying what looks to be a filter of olive atop both its overlaid supports and the underlying Primeknit. Toe caps, however, prefer a much more visually pronounced suede piece, one that appears slightly faded relative to the adjacent tongue and laces. Grab an on-foot look at these right below and find them rumored to release at adidas.com and select retailers on June 25th.

Ever since I didn't get the Quantums, I can't recall wanting a shoe so FUKKING bad in my life. One of my guys got a pair off the kanye trucks when all-star weekend was in chicago, in person the quantums are one of the most detailed most gorgeous shoes i ever seeen. So I GOTS to have these.

adidas Yeezy Quantum “Barium”
Release Date: June 25th, 2020
$250
Style Code: H68771

While you enjoy these kicks BX pls check out my newest record :

+7   

best
worst
65 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  19
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
69 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+59online now  15
Video inside 5 suits every man must have!
115 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+22online now  14
Youtube channel recommendations?
91 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22