Shaq said the NBA Finals bored him because of his competition

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '15        #1
1919 page views
42 comments

KoolKai  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 19292 19 K  Slaps total: 3826 3 K
Shaq said the NBA Finals bored him because of his competition

Series was a massacre.

Shaq would get his jersey number in points with 34 pts and 10 rebounds as the Lakers Swept the New Jersey Nets.

Kobe LOCKED UP Kidd zero points, one a*sist, zero rebounds, and two turnovers

*My favorite point guard of all time Jason Kidd finals averages during the series:

20.8 pts, 7.3rebs, 9.8 ast, 2.3 stl

Game 1 : 23 pts, 10 rebs, 10 ast, 3 stl, in 43 min - Lakers win 99-94
Game 2 : 17 pts, 9 rebs, 7 ast, 2 stl, in 39 min - Lakers win 106-83
Game 3 : 30 pts, 5 rebs, 10 ast, 3 stl, in 43 min - Lakers win 106-103
Game 4 : 13 pts, 5 rebs, 12 ast, 1 stl, in 43 min - Lakers win 113-107

Crazy he doesn't have an MVP nets went from 23 wins to the NBA Finals after adding Kidd.

Last edited by KoolKai; 03-25-2020 at 04:27 PM..
+25   

best
worst
42 comments

2 weeks ago '13        #2
tuneinholmes 
space
space
Props total: 1029 1 K  Slaps total: 160 160
But overrated a*s Nash has two MVPs though. He was great but not fu*king with Kidd
+16   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 63147 63 K  Slaps total: 8446 8 K
 tuneinholmes said
But overrated a*s Nash has two MVPs though. He was great but not fu*king with Kidd
They clearly robbed my guy Bean for one of those MVPs
+25   

2 weeks ago '12        #4
CaliSteppin 
space
space
Props total: 9834 9 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
The real finals were the Western Conference Finals in 2002
+30   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
KoolKai  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 CaliSteppin said

+20   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
space
space
 tuneinholmes said
Before all this triple double talk before russ he and before Lebron Jason Kidd was the walking triple double and winning games He was 3rd All-Time. He helped Carmelo's career when he was a Knick. He played defense on Kobe, Russ, and Lebron in the playoffs in 2011.

Your right Nash wasn't the rebounder, or defender that Kidd was and wouldn't have gotten the Nets to the NBA Finals vs the Lakers.

Jason Kidd
All NBA First Team: 5
All Defensive First Team: 4
All Defensive Teams: 9
Rookie of the Year Award

Steve Nash
All NBA First Team: 3
All Defensive First Team: 0
All Defensive Teams: 0

In addition, Kidd averaged more a*sists, rebounds, blocks and steals than Nash for his career despite not playing in a system of inflation like Nash did.

Raymond Felton averaged 17 and 9 under D'antoni his career high.

+9   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16706 16 K  Slaps total: 3493 3 K
Y’all really slandering Nash. Nash led the number one offense in the league for like 7 straight years from Dallas to Phoenix. His longevity surpassed Kidd as well. Nash was also far better as an offensive player due to his shooting, he was a better finisher as well and as good as a passer as Kidd. I’m a huge Kobe fan, being a Lakers fan. So I can see the Kobe deserved MVP debate, but I’m not upset Nash won it. But Nash >>> Kidd offensively. Not even close. Took that Suns team 7 seconds or less to the WCF w/o Amare. Also has better playoff performances than Kidd while out West and more clutch moments.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
space
space
 BXoldestgoon said
Yíall really slandering Nash. Nash led the number one offense in the league for like 7 straight years from Dallas to Phoenix. His longevity surpassed Kidd as well. Nash was also far better as an offensive player due to his shooting, he was a better finisher as well and as good as a passer as Kidd. Iím a huge Kobe fan, being a Lakers fan. So I can see the Kobe deserved MVP debate, but Iím not upset Nash won it. But Nash >>> Kidd offensively. Not even close. Took that Suns team 7 seconds or less to the WCF w/o Amare. Also has better playoff performances than Kidd while out West and more clutch moments.
Nash isn't a better PG than Kidd nor did he make the NBA Finals as the #1 seed. Jason Kidd made the NBA Finals twice there is more to basketball than shooting. Kidd had crazy court vision, could rebound, defend, and post up. And once he developed his jump shot he became 8th all time in 3pointers made before Steph Curry surpassed it.

Kidd was an integral piece on a champion team has a ring and wasn't a floormat on defense especially the way Nash was when he got to the Lakers and stole money by starting 60 out of 162 games

Being a "Laker fan" has nothing to do with basketball analysis.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
hhspot 
space
space
space
Props total: 695 695  Slaps total: 274 274
series was worse than the lebron finals, wins and losses

2 weeks ago '13        #10
tuneinholmes 
space
space
Props total: 1029 1 K  Slaps total: 160 160
 BXoldestgoon said
Yíall really slandering Nash. Nash led the number one offense in the league for like 7 straight years from Dallas to Phoenix. His longevity surpassed Kidd as well. Nash was also far better as an offensive player due to his shooting, he was a better finisher as well and as good as a passer as Kidd. Iím a huge Kobe fan, being a Lakers fan. So I can see the Kobe deserved MVP debate, but Iím not upset Nash won it. But Nash >>> Kidd offensively. Not even close. Took that Suns team 7 seconds or less to the WCF w/o Amare. Also has better playoff performances than Kidd while out West and more clutch moments.
No slandering Nash but he not fu*king with Kidd. Nash was good but not on Kidd level. Kidd took damn near the worst team to the finals twice. Nash never went to the finals & had plenty of talent throughout his career. Nash played with Dirk & Finley in Dal with Don Nelson coaching run & gun. Went to Phoenix with DíAntoni who system inflated all the pgs #s. From Nash, Lin, Felton, & Harden. Nash is a HOF but he is overrated nowhere near top 5 pgs of all time. Not hating just speaking the truth.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
Props total: 9792 9 K  Slaps total: 2470 2 K
 tuneinholmes said
No slandering Nash but he not fu*king with Kidd. Nash was good but not on Kidd level. Kidd took damn near the worst team to the finals twice. Nash never went to the finals & had plenty of talent throughout his career. Nash played with Dirk & Finley in Dal with Don Nelson coaching run & gun. Went to Phoenix with DíAntoni who system inflated all the pgs #s. From Nash, Lin, Felton, & Harden. Nash is a HOF but he is overrated nowhere near top 5 pgs of all time. Not hating just speaking the truth.
Kidd played in the east when it was the worst conference in NBA history that's the only reason he went to the finals just like iverson
He was better than Nash but Nash deserved both of his MVPs only Kobe stans think otherwise

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #12
Bang On Em 
space
space
Props total: 3546 3 K  Slaps total: 2914 2 K
 tuneinholmes said
Kidd was playing in the east lol. We saw what happened when the Nets actually went against competition.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #13
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12629 12 K  Slaps total: 10353 10 K
Like I've said before, I do find it interesting that Shaq started winning titles once all the great centers had declined or retired.

He had been to the Finals with a damn good Orlando and lost. That Houston team was NOT as talented as that Orlando team, but they beat their a*s.

2 weeks ago '15        #14
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Like I've said before, I do find it interesting that Shaq started winning titles once all the great centers had declined or retired.

He had been to the Finals with a damn good Orlando and lost. That Houston team was NOT as talented as that Orlando team, but they beat their a*s.
Your not wrong.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10214 10 K  Slaps total: 3189 3 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

Robert Horry, Sam Cassell, Mario Elie, Vernon Maxwell, Clyde Drexler. Kenny Smith solid one too along with Hakeem. That team was stackkkked.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #16
Ricky Retardo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29193 29 K  Slaps total: 2437 2 K
 CaliSteppin said
As a Nets fan... this is accurate. I knew we were gonna see tough comp, but Shaq was fu*king different.

I ain't have a smile that while series.

But.. that Sactown VS LA sh*t was definitely a highlight. We talked about that series more than the finals. And I wasnt mad when everyone said we would lose, was just happy we made it to the finals. Boston was no joke.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #17
2nd2none 
space
space
Props total: 3986 3 K  Slaps total: 683 683
Wallace, Wallace &company didn't bore him
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
Number5 
space
space
Props total: 3476 3 K  Slaps total: 1486 1 K
SB .780 #11 (0)
 BXoldestgoon said
Y’all really slandering Nash. Nash led the number one offense in the league for like 7 straight years from Dallas to Phoenix. His longevity surpassed Kidd as well. Nash was also far better as an offensive player due to his shooting, he was a better finisher as well and as good as a passer as Kidd. I’m a huge Kobe fan, being a Lakers fan. So I can see the Kobe deserved MVP debate, but I’m not upset Nash won it. But Nash >>> Kidd offensively. Not even close. Took that Suns team 7 seconds or less to the WCF w/o Amare. Also has better playoff performances than Kidd while out West and more clutch moments.

Steve Nash is a top 5 passer and shooter of all time. Made the 50 40 90 club more times than anyone else. Cats in this thread got him fucced up. Kidd was a better athlete and that's it. Don't get me wrong, Kidd was really good, but not as lethal of a weapon as Nash was.

2 weeks ago '09        #19
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 120251 120 K  Slaps total: 26388 26 K
The Lakers can thank that scumbag David Stern for being in the 2002 Finals. Everyone knows it should've been the Kings coming out of the West, unfortunately a Kings/Nets series would've been BRUTAL for NBA ratings and Stern knew it, so he made the call
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
Irenekush 
space
space
Props total: 1054 1 K  Slaps total: 367 367
Shaq always being arrogant af. Foo talkn bout he was coming take MJs spot once he entered the league.

...and then talkn bout Dream Team 2 could beat Dream Team 1.

...foo was on MJs nuts clearly..
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
Jorga Holla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
space
Props total: 18851 18 K  Slaps total: 4581 4 K
 Spot Rusherz said
They clearly robbed my guy Bean for one of those MVPs
RIP KOBE.... Stop this though

Kobe Bryant team was an 8 seed or 7th

Kobe Bryant was looked at as villian in 05 to 07

Kobe avg 35 that yr because he was a horrible teamate. Hence why Shaq n Kobe tandem broke up..

The NBA MVP is all about the Story and how you perform on the court

Steve Nash had the best story and perform like an mvp on the court. Before nash got there they had Marbury as their as the PG and they were an 8th seed.. when Nash got there the sun's became a 1 one seed.

2 weeks ago '15        #22
space
space
space
 Irenekush said
Shaq always being arrogant af. Foo talkn bout he was coming take MJs spot once he entered the league.

...and then talkn bout Dream Team 2 could beat Dream Team 1.

...foo was on MJs nuts clearly..
Didn't the magics make it to the finals when MJ retired..

Didn't the magic eliminated the bulls when Jordan came back with the number 45

Didn't Shaq dominate when MJ retired and win 3 straight titles.. c'mon
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Irenekush 
space
space
Props total: 1054 1 K  Slaps total: 367 367
 deefifty said
Didn't the magics make it to the finals when MJ retired..

Didn't the magic eliminated the bulls when Jordan came back with the number 45

Didn't Shaq dominate when MJ retired and win 3 straight titles.. c'mon
I don't think you get it. He wanted or was coming for MJs spot in 92. This has nothing to do with what happened after mj retired.

2 weeks ago '13        #24
boopityboop 
space
space
Props total: 9167 9 K  Slaps total: 965 965
sh*t broke my young heart. Hated Shaq for years. How he gon' do us like that man? A sweep? That's fu*ked up fam!

2 weeks ago '15        #25
space
space
space
 Irenekush said
I don't think you get it. He wanted or was coming for MJs spot in 92. This has nothing to do with what happened after mj retired.
Well shaq could of done it. He was popular as fu*k..he had movies, endorsements and albums. n*gga even did a song with Michael Jackson.

But MJ had no chinks in his armor so you right I guess

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  34
Image(s) inside The rest of the world wondering why NY has so many Covid Cases
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  29
YaYa Mayweather Potentially Being Charged With Murder... Girl In Critic..
282 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Video inside Prison Inmate shows people sick and dying around him. Says they were le..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Gay bros trollin Rich the Kid's IG live hard
40 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy