Why Lil Wayne Gettin so much respect..................

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2005, 11:41 AM         #61
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aiight if anybody on here has lil waynes last cd check the credits and go to written by for every song and see who name pops up besides wayne's and the producers' and if theres any samples, what other names pop up dats how this will all be ended... My point is its cool to take advice from someone but damn dont mimmick dem nah mean, do ya own thing, change ya style another style dat you came up wit... Dont rap like da next man dat sh*t is not cool...
 11 years ago '04        #62
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 34 34
these "fu*k wayne" posts pop up every week... and what i noticed is that ever since Jay "endorsed" him yall n*ggas hatred for this n*gga grew...
 11 years ago '05        #63
Rico Tubbs 
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
 HackerMan said:
Cause Jigga gave him props & like someone said before he deserves it because so many people had their ears closed to him for so long.Besides it's time for Weezy F. Baby to get him some shine.
^ 'cause Jigga gave him props? the same n*gga who recently said that 50 Cent is a great lyricist? the same n*gga who told Memphis Bleek back in '99 that he was the future? i got no problem with Wayne, (wether his sh*t is ghostwritten or original, some material is good some is bad...just any other emcee) but to say he deserves something just 'cause some other n*gga said it is homo...
 05-23-2005, 11:45 AM         #64
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL we got some sensitve a.ss n*ggas in here cus someone gave me hate... But anyway listen I aint sayin' dat wayne is wack... Its cool to elevate ya game... Nobody said that was bad... Point blank its not cool to switch ur style to another n*ggas style... Now usin' someone's flow on a song is iight cus you showin' dat person respect but to do it all da time is flat out bein' a son... But yall got yall minds set so I'ma let yall be before I get some more hate lol...
 05-23-2005, 11:46 AM         #65
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico Tubbs said:
^ 'cause Jigga gave him props? the same n*gga who recently said that 50 Cent is a great lyricist? the same n*gga who told Memphis Bleek back in '99 that he was the future? i got no problem with Wayne, (wether his sh*t is ghostwritten or original, some material is good some is bad...just any other emcee) but to say he deserves something just 'cause some other n*gga said it is homo...
I was talkin bout someone in the post and he does desrve to get his shine on
 05-23-2005, 11:49 AM         #66
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it let Wayne make his money... Im not hatin' on homey, I'm glad to see another black man makin' money... I was just statin' obvious facts but da boy Baller05 couldnt take it so he gave me hate... He must be wayne's biggest fan... Sensitive a.ss mufu*ka
 05-23-2005, 11:53 AM         #67
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
LOL we got some sensitve a.ss n*ggas in here cus someone gave me hate... But anyway listen I aint sayin' dat wayne is wack... Its cool to elevate ya game... Nobody said that was bad... Point blank its not cool to switch ur style to another n*ggas style... Now usin' someone's flow on a song is iight cus you showin' dat person respect but to do it all da time is flat out bein' a son... But yall got yall minds set so I'ma let yall be before I get some more hate lol...

I haven't heard anything soundin like Jay Z. Wayne still sounds like he's from the South, talks bout sh*t Jigga doesn't, and is gettin his respect. Now Until I hear some established rappers comin at him, talkin bout he stole this style, he stole his style, I can't take you seriously. And wasn't it said Jay took Jaz's whole style, cuz before Jay Hit it, he ain't sound like he does now.
 05-23-2005, 11:55 AM         #68
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
fu*k it let Wayne make his money... Im not hatin' on homey, I'm glad to see another black man makin' money... I was just statin' obvious facts but da boy Baller05 couldnt take it so he gave me hate... He must be wayne's biggest fan... Sensitive a.ss mufu*ka

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Otherwise I'd Hit you wit it. STOP the hatin'
 05-23-2005, 11:55 AM         #69
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
these "fu*k wayne" posts pop up every week... and what i noticed is that ever since Jay "endorsed" him yall n*ggas hatred for this n*gga grew...
I know, the sh*t disgusts me how these guys say the stupidest things out of their mouths
 05-23-2005, 11:57 AM         #70
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint say that they talk about the same things I'm sayin' flow wise homey... But its all good to disagree we all got different points of views nah mean...
 05-23-2005, 11:58 AM         #71
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is it dat when somebody makes a comment yall mufu*ka's dont like its hate??? I aint say Wayne was garbage or none of dat sh*t... Damn yall need to start realizin' what da fu*k is bein' said...
 11 years ago '04        #72
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
 TRiL said:
Dats not cool to have the same fu*kin' flow as somebody else... Dats be a fu*kin' son... Dats da problem wit' da rap game now there's no originality anymore... Everybody wanna rap like Hov... sh*t is not cool...
But thats not what was said. The point people keep makin is "oh this n*gga cant rap, he cant flow" but he's got the SAME flow as Jay or at least similar, so why is it not okay to rap like that when its Wayne, but its okay as Jay? Im just sayin, it seems that people are quick to hate on somethin. And if you wanna be real, Jay's flow is not HIS in the first place....if you wanna talk about originality.
 11 years ago '05        #73
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 77 77
logicalkid your statement is real illogical, Wayne dont have a ghostwriter i dont know why you making some dumb shyt like that up. If he do he need to fire whoever writing that wack azz shyt, its starting to get played out. Yall lame azz n*ggaz strating to get played out too with all them rumors yall be spreading yall act worse than these hoez. I see why yall n*ggaz started wearing pink, i know you do logicalkid cause you got bi*ch tendencies. Dont make me come open your closet lil n*gga. LOL, but anyway wayne wack man, lil n*ggaz feel wayne, that shyt he spit about like so 2001ish this bout to be 06 and he still on some lil boy shyt, calling the birdaman his daddy and shyt that n*gga like peter pan, the boy who never grew up. That n*gga must got a 17 year old n*gga ghostwriting for him cause when he spit thats who he sound like.
 05-23-2005, 12:08 PM         #74
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay did take Jaz O's flow on early on in his career... But he switched away from that and started his own flow... He had about 3-4 different flows in his career nah mean... And he credited Jaz O for dat...
 05-23-2005, 12:12 PM         #75
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
logicalkid your statement is real illogical, Wayne dont have a ghostwriter i dont know why you making some dumb shyt like that up. If he do he need to fire whoever writing that wack azz shyt, its starting to get played out. Yall lame azz n*ggaz strating to get played out too with all them rumors yall be spreading yall act worse than these hoez. I see why yall n*ggaz started wearing pink, i know you do logicalkid cause you got bi*ch tendencies. Dont make me come open your closet lil n*gga. LOL, but anyway wayne wack man, lil n*ggaz feel wayne, that shyt he spit about like so 2001ish this bout to be 06 and he still on some lil boy shyt, calling the birdaman his daddy and shyt that n*gga like peter pan, the boy who never grew up. That n*gga must got a 17 year old n*gga ghostwriting for him cause when he spit thats who he sound like.

If you say hes in 2001, I say He's in 2010. Cuz his sh*t is not gettin old. It keeps gettin different, more original, and i expect his flow to change again. Maybe he ahead of the game, but hes definately not on some old sh*t.

And change ya name Weezys NEWorleans Savior

Last edited by TahJay.; 05-23-2005 at 12:13 PM..
 05-23-2005, 12:14 PM         #76
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he tell cats to wear a helmets...
 05-23-2005, 12:53 PM         #77
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint nobody in the game right now got sh*t on wayne.NOBODY!!!!I got a prediction for all u hatin a.ss n*ggas out there The Carter 2>>>>>>Any album of '05. 12/31/05 Somebody come n tell me im wrong.And anybody that sau that n*gga aint original dont know sh*t.Does anybody really think this n*gga sounds like Jay?
 11 years ago '12        #78
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
$46,461 | Props total: 641 641
Damn you guys all over weezys d!ck....hes not that great..
Maybe you can say Lil Wayne>most southern rappers
But no way can you say Lil Wayne>most all rappers
hes just a basic abc rapper with a few hits...hes nothing special...

Alot of his sh*t doesnt even make sense....he just has his own style and flow...which makes him unique
 05-23-2005, 02:09 PM         #79
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is nooooo chance that was ghost written
 05-23-2005, 02:11 PM         #80
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne Flows Like Jayz NOW....and if he has a "GHOSTWRITER"....You will not find out...Cuz Ghostwriters dont get put in credits....and Word is Gillie the Kid Ghostwrote THE CARTER....how True that is i dunno....But i do know lil wayne recorded THE CARTER 3 diffirent times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy