Why Lil Wayne Gettin so much respect..................

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
"n*ggas hungry around me cuz they aint ate nothing
but n*ggas quick to leave when u say you out of mustard"

LOL @ the haterz.. he da truth
 05-23-2005, 10:42 AM         #42
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
lol @ wayne gettin exposed

he sucks... his ghostwriters don't even give him that great of sh*t

without jazze phe and mannie lil wayne... is lil nobody

ya';ll n*ggaz need to get over yourselves... he HAS NO RAPPING SKILL

HE BARELY RHYMES, HIS PUNCHES ARE GENERIC AND ELEMENTARY, HE HAS NO WORDPLAY, HE DOESN'T TELL STORIES, HE DOESN"T EVEN STAY ON BEAT MOST OF THE TIME, I SWARE TO GOD YOU HOMOS MUST FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE OR SOMETHIN
WHAT THE fu*k DOES HE DO EXCEPT WHINE AT THE END OF EVERY LINE

theres plenty of good rappers from the south, hes not one of them
he doesn't use punches because his sh*t is so good he confuses the hell outta slow people, Fresh's beats do complement Wayne's flow but on his new track 'Shorty Bounce' he absolutely rips that shyt and its not a Mannie Fizzle or Jazze Phizzle producizzle, he spits reality and you have to actually be kinda smart to get his rhymes or the shyt will go over head becaue he's fly in the sky
 05-23-2005, 10:45 AM         #43
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bigdut1213 again. ^^^ I tried
 05-23-2005, 10:48 AM         #44
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
They wanna go and rock my old jewelry,
fu*k my old bi*ch,
Chillin wit the hoe she still smellin like my d!ck.....
You pu**y man, you smellin like a c*it,
I got a wife at home and still yellin I'm a PIMP
I made a way bi*ch, that's right I'ma beast
You come into New Orleans, homeboy I'M THE EAST

Wayne is the fu*kin truth
 05-23-2005, 10:49 AM         #45
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotya.^^ And your 100 % right, I was always wonderin why people hate weezy, They just dont understand him he's too hot.
 05-23-2005, 10:49 AM         #46
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bigdut1213 again. ^^^ I tried
lol, thanks round, I got you
 11 years ago '04        #47
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 logicalkid said:
no need to get all personal i like wayne but dudes on here saying he iller than Jada, Cass and and any other rapper, dude is cool i like his style from 98 but Young Chris from the young guns is one a the dudes ghost writing for him. I don't have the source but i read this ish a while back and i know it was from a worth while source

If thats the case, Chris should have save those songs for himself, because after a good debut album, that new YG;z album is straight sewage water
 05-23-2005, 11:00 AM         #48
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how a n*gga gonna ghostwrite for Baby and then have someone ghostwrite for his project? I need to hear that n*gga personally say that he had a ghostwriter for me to believe that....and did any of yall notice his slick remark to Baby.......when he was on cribs he showed the platinum plaque for one of the big tymer records and then he looked at the camera and said some sh*t about "yeah i got paid off this album.......i wrote most of it....and thats what counts right"
 05-23-2005, 11:01 AM         #49
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
If thats the case, Chris should have save those songs for himself, because after a good debut album, that new YG;z album is straight sewage water
lol @ sewage water
 05-23-2005, 11:03 AM         #50
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Me, I'm From New Orleans where we hustlin the heat,
And enough work'll have the cops hustlin fa me,
sh*t,
Little city but ain't nuthin here for free,
I'ma Uptown n*gga put my money by my teeth,
And it's magic whenever I hit a beat,
But give me 100 ki's ya'll never hear from me,
Young Money, and the leverage is deep,
I am better than I've ever been that other sh*t was weak."

- Weezy
 11 years ago '05        #51
Ezzzzz 1 heat pts
space
space
$607 | Props total: 0 0
Ghostwriters for lil wayne is crazy most of THE CARTER was freestyle since people want ot go buy what they hear get the facts strait and if you ever listen to a squad or 500 degrees or the carter and you still dont respect him you are a rap lame and the truth is not in you cause if you listen for lyrics its there the only knock against him is Mannie does all his beats
 05-23-2005, 11:12 AM         #52
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or The Drought 1(2), The Prefix
 05-23-2005, 11:24 AM         #53
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'ma h to tha og/ I knock n*ggaz of ya block by the og/ a young gangsta still spendin old g's/ move snowflakes in tha winter make cold g's/ ice draped round my neck i'ma cold g. Weezy F. Baby

I sit on wendsday watch tuesday go by u still in monday sneakers I'm living for the weekend

U can't c me I put'em in the blind/ I only got head shots i put it on ya mind/ Think n*gga the evenings young/ yall zero boys I'm Weezy One
 05-23-2005, 11:26 AM         #54
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen mufu*kas.... If you listen to old weezy to new weezy you will see that his whole fu*kin' style of rap changed... Wayne was nice back in the day nah mean, you can tell it was his own style... Now this mufu*ka hugs Jigga's nuts harder than most rappers... His whole flow switched to some jay type of sh*t... He can rap but some of yall mufu*ka's sayin' that he's so hot dat you cant understand him sometimes... fu*k outta here wit dat... Second of all I have heard from a couple philly n*ggas dat Gillie Da Kid ghostwrites some of wayne's sh*t and dat Gotti from boo and gotti writes some of his sh*t... Dont know how true it is but I wouldnt be surprised... What yall are failin' to realize is that ghostwriters are just that... GHOSTWRITERS... they get paid more than the artist does for writin' a song for them... So of course they are gonna stay behind closed doors wit' the sh*t... Point blank period wayne is cool but he doesnt get my full respect cus there's nuttin' original about him now... He had his own style till bout 03' den he turned into another Jigga wanna be... I wanna see how many n*ggas can really disagree wit' this...
 11 years ago '04        #55
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 808 808
Thats funny, all the guys that diss his rhymestyle probably don't realize that Wayne was tutored by JayZ before the last album. Consequently, I doubt they realize that waynes flow is the same as JayZ's....hmmm...
 05-23-2005, 11:32 AM         #56
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dats not cool to have the same fu*kin' flow as somebody else... Dats be a fu*kin' son... Dats da problem wit' da rap game now there's no originality anymore... Everybody wanna rap like Hov... sh*t is not cool...
 05-23-2005, 11:35 AM         #57
baller05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's gettin payed so he doesn't really give a fu*k what people on boxden think
 05-23-2005, 11:37 AM         #58
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Listen mufu*kas.... If you listen to old weezy to new weezy you will see that his whole fu*kin' style of rap changed... Wayne was nice back in the day nah mean, you can tell it was his own style... Now this mufu*ka hugs Jigga's nuts harder than most rappers... His whole flow switched to some jay type of sh*t... He can rap but some of yall mufu*ka's sayin' that he's so hot dat you cant understand him sometimes... fu*k outta here wit dat... Second of all I have heard from a couple philly n*ggas dat Gillie Da Kid ghostwrites some of wayne's sh*t and dat Gotti from boo and gotti writes some of his sh*t... Dont know how true it is but I wouldnt be surprised... What yall are failin' to realize is that ghostwriters are just that... GHOSTWRITERS... they get paid more than the artist does for writin' a song for them... So of course they are gonna stay behind closed doors wit' the sh*t... Point blank period wayne is cool but he doesnt get my full respect cus there's nuttin' original about him now... He had his own style till bout 03' den he turned into another Jigga wanna be... I wanna see how many n*ggas can really disagree wit' this...
the man been rappin since 93, it's 2005, so that's 12 years, if a n*gga don't elevate his game during that long peroid of time, they should just hang the sh*t up. And fu*k a Gillie, that State Prop reject couldn't even put out a fukkin album so how in the fukk could he ghostwrite for anyone
 05-23-2005, 11:38 AM         #59
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Come on man you gotta come harder than his style and flow changin. Of course his sh*ts gonna change, he's gettin older Dude went through fu*kin puberty on The Block Is Hot, he should sound different now. And every rapper flow changes as they get older. Jay Z sh*t changed alot more than Weezy. And ghostwriters do get put on the credits. It would be so easy for someone to get a Lil Wayne Cd, take the book and look at the credits, scan the sh*t and post it where it says Gotti, or Gillie Da Kid instead of W. Carter.
Jigga brought him in and showed him some ropes, what rapper wouldn't take advice from the God Emcee, if you call that a wanna be fu*k it, you know what, fu*k it, I'd wanna be like Jigga too. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #60
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 TRiL said:

No what you're failing to realize is that the n*gga is grown now. I'm sure as a 12 year old you walked, talked, and thought differently then you do now. As a youngster, I bet you did things a certain way because that is what your parents expected of you (in wayne's case he followed the format that Baby & Slim set forth for him). Now as an adult, I'm sure you've developed your own train of thought and personality. When you do things now you do sh*t because its what you wanna do it now because its what your parents expect of you. U have to expect and accept grown Wayne to be different from Young Wayne. Look at Bow Wow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy