Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Ive Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Lyrically
papoose 55 31.43%
eminem 120 68.57%
Voters: 175. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-25-2005, 07:19 AM         #141
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=htown]
 logicalkid said:
Pap's been co signed by Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Funk Flex, Obviously Slay, Saigon and alot more.

Jadakiss is the only one whose opinion is relevant in that list. And I'm pretty sure they would cosign for EM too.

that was the point of the post, cause some other dude said a name a rappers who was cosigning em.
 05-25-2005, 12:30 PM         #142
boxdenbliss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no ques. eminem
 05-25-2005, 12:33 PM         #143
boxdenbliss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
well 90% of the board probably white.

50% prolly never heard PAP.

explains the stats
u must b crazy sayin em aint the nicestest lyrically.. whos is honesty messin wit him ..? please tell me.. im listnin to this pap ish right now and the dude is nice.. but he is no eminem
 05-25-2005, 02:22 PM         #144
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 And1NYC said:
Pre Encore EM>>>>>>>>>Papoose
Post Encore EM<<<<<<<<Papoose
correction

Post "The Eminem Show" EM<<<<<<<Papoose

Last edited by cdoyle456; 05-25-2005 at 02:30 PM..
 05-25-2005, 02:56 PM         #145
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm, after reading through all 10 pages of this thread, I think there's been about, 6 intellingent responses, too many fanboys for both sides offering opinions w/o qualifying them. Anyways, with that said, i'll offer my take on who's nicer lyrically between the two.

For one, this is an unfair comparison to Eminem, and here's why: Papoose, is a new artist, who's hungry, and has something to prove. So it's a fact that Papoose is gonna give every song/freestyle his all, simply because he's still trying to get on. Whereas Eminem has already done that 10x over, so for him, rap ain't even a way of life no more, it's just a hobby now. So if you want to Em's most recent outing to hold as much weight in factoring into your decision of whether Pap is better lyrically, than your results are gonna be skewed in favor of Pap, because we all know that "Encore" wasn't Em's best outing.

So I think a more fair comparison would be debut albums (once Pap drops one). But as for who's better overall, at this point, i'd have to say Em, simply for the fact that he's been consistent. Like I said before, Encore wasn't Em's best outing, but when he's motivated, no one's fu*kin w/ him. Pap has potential, but I hope he keeps evolving and doesn't run out of steam....

Last edited by STaRTRaKcLoNe3D; 05-25-2005 at 02:57 PM..
 05-25-2005, 03:10 PM         #146
killabk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
Hmmm, after reading through all 10 pages of this thread, I think there's been about, 6 intellingent responses, too many fanboys for both sides offering opinions w/o qualifying them. Anyways, with that said, i'll offer my take on who's nicer lyrically between the two.

For one, this is an unfair comparison to Eminem, and here's why: Papoose, is a new artist, who's hungry, and has something to prove. So it's a fact that Papoose is gonna give every song/freestyle his all, simply because he's still trying to get on. Whereas Eminem has already done that 10x over, so for him, rap ain't even a way of life no more, it's just a hobby now. So if you want to Em's most recent outing to hold as much weight in factoring into your decision of whether Pap is better lyrically, than your results are gonna be skewed in favor of Pap, because we all know that "Encore" wasn't Em's best outing.

So I think a more fair comparison would be debut albums (once Pap drops one). But as for who's better overall, at this point, i'd have to say Em, simply for the fact that he's been consistent. Like I said before, Encore wasn't Em's best outing, but when he's motivated, no one's fu*kin w/ him. Pap has potential, but I hope he keeps evolving and doesn't run out of steam....
yo emiinem is better then papoos i cant even believe that u can even compare that monkey to my man em. it is a joke and i cant freckin believe this sh*t. i shouoldnt have to say nothin the muzik speaks 4 itself pap sucks and needs to show me more then some bs freestyles on sumn half a.ss mix tapes.
 11 years ago '04        #147
shadychef04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 334 334
r u fu*king kidding me...papoose...is this a joke or somethin....em is the best rapper thats out now hands down. yea papoose gots some sick sh*t lyrically -fu*k that sh*t, and all the people who really think thats tru....any em albums sales in one day> papoose entire sh*t career!
 05-25-2005, 03:19 PM         #148
DJsharpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose isn't even the nicest on the mixtapes... He is just another one dimensional rapper like canibus... with one flow... a thesaurus... and snaps... I think Saigon and chamillionaire are better... and Em is simply on another level... and I have always thought em was overrated, but I can't deny that he is still dope in freestyles... and some of his flows and wordplay are bananas.
 11 years ago '04        #149
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 killabk said:
yo emiinem is better then papoos i cant even believe that u can even compare that monkey to my man em. it is a joke and i cant freckin believe this sh*t. i shouoldnt have to say nothin the muzik speaks 4 itself pap sucks and needs to show me more then some bs freestyles on sumn half a.ss mix tapes.
LOL at this racist leech, come down Opie.
 05-26-2005, 12:45 AM         #150
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killabk said:

i hope your black, if not fu*k you
 11 years ago '04        #151
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
i agreed w/ star is an uneven comparison....

but i do think pap's concepts > em's concepts

only because pap uses more mature topic, while em's sh*t is usually high school ish

its a tough question, i wish there weren't so many d!ckridahs so we could get a better discussion going
 11 years ago '04        #152
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
shadychef04? lmao
 11 years ago '04        #153
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Kiss The Stick said:
shadychef04? lmao
Gay right?, LMAO

Man all im saying is Em is aight but people be talking like he is god MC.
I liked Em when he was a regular guest on the wake up show and during the the rawkus days. He use to spit tough but Em's loyal fans just hate to admit that he fell off lyrically. Just like 'Bis, Chino, even Crooked all fell off lyrically. I'm not talking sales i'm talking talent wise. Only battle rappers that haven't fell off lyrically are Royce and Ras Kass. Maybe because they're famished i don't no. But that's just my view.

Em has turned into tha rap version on Pee Wee Hurman.

Last edited by Mysonne; 05-26-2005 at 10:32 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #154
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
I love how people keep calling out Em d!ckriders, you need to admit that a bunch of you are fu*king Papoose d!ckriders, which is a sad sad thing.
 11 years ago '04        #155
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
your always crying about d!ckriding aren't you

just shut up... nobody cares what you think
 11 years ago '04        #156
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 DBlockinemOut said:
its a tough question, i wish there weren't so many d!ckridahs so we could get a better discussion going
Ha haaaaaa Im the one crying about d!ckriding? You cant be serious...
 11 years ago '05        #157
zerosc 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,830 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k papoose get off his d!ck he not that nice em suck's now to maybe they should make and album together have slay scream all over it im sick off all this papoose sh*t hes str8 trash
 05-27-2005, 01:17 AM         #158
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of them are trash.

On the note, to a black person who actually in touch with reality, PAP all day, i have never related to sh*t em has said.

I don't hate my mother

I dont hate ma girl

i don't hate blacks

i don't get bullied

didn't grow up in a trailer

just to name a few
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Im gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scotts Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy