Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Lyrically
papoose 55 31.43%
eminem 120 68.57%
Voters: 175. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
LOL man ya'll need to get out more. There is always someone better than someone else. LOL @ this kid from the stick thinking no one on earth is better than EM. Em is tight but some of ya'll are being unreal.
IM sayin Saigon>>>Pap
 11 years ago '04        #102
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 backMJPIP2333 said:
when did i say Em was better than Everyone on Earth???but when dude is Serious, Lyrically no one can really match him..........why you gettin your d!ck Hard on a Mixtape Rapper??
Yeah maybe in the state of Ohio no one can touch EM. But that's not the Case in Jersey, NY, or Philly. Like i said step outside of Akron and then re post.
 05-24-2005, 01:09 PM         #103
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, let me be honest. I hate both. Papoose's lyrics arent as great as mufu*kas make 'em out to be... actually, they get quite annoying and boring after awhile. Nothing special, kid's overrated. I mean, Saigon>>>Papoose.
Eminem fell off so much it's horrific. Makes me wonder if he could put together a decent punchline anymore. In all reality though, Eminem, hands down. He'd murk Pap' easy.

Last edited by FoulMouth; 05-24-2005 at 01:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #104
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
IM sayin Saigon>>>Pap
Oh i see how that relates to you saying no one can touch Em

Last edited by Mysonne; 05-24-2005 at 01:12 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #105
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
If You Voted Papoose........

Congratulations....

You've Proved You Know Nothing About Hip-Hop
 11 years ago '04        #106
Sabotage 8 heat pts
space
space
$17,234 | Props total: 21 21
eminem when he was on drugs

but both are average rappers with whiny a.ss voices
 11 years ago '05        #107
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
Its cool i really dont give a fu*k bout neither of them too be arguing.........any if i thought Em was the Greatest then why the fu*k do i have Jay as an Avy wouldnt i have Em??
 11 years ago '04        #108
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
tough question
 11 years ago '04        #109
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ameen said:
If You Voted Papoose........

Congratulations....

You've Proved You Know Nothing About Hip-Hop
WOW you were born in 1990 you were 4yrs old when illmatic came out. You wasn't around for Rakim, Special ED, KRS 1 vs MC Sham, The Show, BDP, NWA or Slick Rick congratulations i just proved you know nothing about hip hip. I got a walkman older then you.
 05-24-2005, 02:25 PM         #110
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Ameen's defense, age has nothing to do with anything. You didnt have to "be around" to know your hiphop. That's like sayin' History teachers cant teach History because they werent around when it happened. You listen to the classics, read up on your sh*t and do the research on your own to know hiphop. Hiphop started WAY before the 90's and the 80's, so it doesnt matter when you were born, because chances are, you werent born in the 70's or 60's. I was born in '81 and had a chance to grow up while listening to the greats, but age/date of birth, is pretty much irrelevant.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 FoulMouth said:
In Ameen's defense, age has nothing to do with anything. You didnt have to "be around" to know your hiphop. That's like sayin' History teachers cant teach History because they werent around when it happened. You listen to the classics, read up on your sh*t and do the research on your own to know hiphop. Hiphop started WAY before the 90's and the 80's, so it doesnt matter when you were born, because chances are, you werent born in the 70's or 60's. I was born in '81 and had a chance to grow up while listening to the greats, but age/date of birth, is pretty much irrelevant.
Naw for someone to say a statement like if you voted for Pap than you dont know hip hop is crazy. I voted for Pap and i know i know more about hip hop than this kid because I got a chance to live it. Not because i read it in a book or someone taught it to me. Age has a big deal. That's like me tell my grandfather he dont know about life and his age is irrelevant. C'mon now.

Last edited by Mysonne; 05-24-2005 at 02:38 PM..
 05-24-2005, 02:39 PM         #112
BestDamnRapShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow... shame on a n*gga for even making this poll. papoose is good but he isn't even proven to be great let alone as great as a lyrical living legend like eminem.
 05-24-2005, 02:41 PM         #113
SeanJohn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose easily, no competition.
 05-24-2005, 02:41 PM         #114
tweedle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk above and em all the way but papoose is nice
 11 years ago '04        #115
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
 S-DAWG said:
Eminem easy....
^^^what he said
 05-24-2005, 02:55 PM         #116
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Naw for someone to say a statement like if you voted for Pap than you dont know hip hop is crazy. I voted for Pap and i know i know more about hip hop than this kid because I got a chance to live it. Not because i read it in a book or someone taught it to me. Age has a big deal. That's like me tell my grandfather he dont know about life and his age is irrelevant. C'mon now.
What the hell are you talking about? I was sayin' that you basing Ameen's hiphop knowledge on his date of birth is irrelevant and pretty fu*kin' stupid. You got a chance to live it? What the hell does that have to do with "knowing" your hiphop? Plus, unless your 50-60 years old, you havent "lived" hiphop. Either way, hiphop isnt meant to be "lived" it's meant to be listened to and understood. You dont have to "live" hiphop in order to know it, appreciate it and understand it, that's ridiculous. No, your "Grandfather" example is not the same thing AT ALL. "Life" and "hiphop"(music) are extremely different and cannot be compaired, you're takin' this out of context. Life cant be LEARNED unless you LIVE it. Hiphop, on the other hand, can be. Because it's past is always there. You can listen and learn. Once again, age of birth has nothing to do with how good your knowledge on hiphop is.
 11 years ago '04        #117
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
Papoose barely even flows, the dude is talking on every track like a fu*king dipset rapper. Why the fu*k is he so overrated? Eminem buries this clown with no question.
 11 years ago '04        #118
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
And to compare this clown with his dumb a.ss name to Big L is fu*king insane.
 11 years ago '05        #119
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,446 | Props total: 1404 1404
real recognize real, if u don't like papoose, most likely u listen shady/aftermath sh!t 24/7...both of dez n*ggaz is talented as hell but em is da only dude ive heard actually battle rap....maybe em vs. millz....pap is a legend in my books but he still got alot 2 prove, but yall keep doubtin' him and watch him blow up in august when da album drop
 05-24-2005, 04:01 PM         #120
weezaye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em is beta by far, its no question. if paps album does blow up then mayb he can b compared to em but even then hes not on ems level.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy