Papoose vs Eminen – Lyrically!

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Lyrically
papoose 55 31.43%
eminem 120 68.57%
Voters: 175. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-23-2005, 12:54 PM         #81
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 All4n said:
Don't compare papoose to encore, compare him to eminem. Encore is just one album by eminem. Lyrically eminem sh*ts on papoose if you actually use all of the albums and songs hes made and not just his last album or even last two albums.
I agree... Some od Paps stuff is better than Em's work on Encore, but overall Em k!lls him...
 11 years ago '05        #82
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
i like papoose but eminem is better....
 05-23-2005, 03:47 PM         #83
2pacsRebirth555 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come rappers can rap about fast cars, bling bling, and all these money basically rubbin the sh*t in a our faces, but when when raps about a marriage he went through and a childhood he went through its a fu*kin crime and its corny? I mean WTF thats some real life sh*t he talks about. He talks about his daughter SO WHAT. I'd talk about my son if I could rap. Damn ppl thats just love. Can the kid not love kid and express it though rap? So what he dissed britney and will smith. No one talks about him shreading Ja Rule. 50 cent didnt damage Ja, hell eminem destroyed and benzino. Them cats might not appeal to you but hell its not like Jay, Nas, Jada, and all the top rappers are taking shots at EM. He aint gonna take shots at them either. Its pure respect, but there aint gonna be no mixtape cat gonna come up and lyrically destroy EM. Encore might not appeal to yall, but hell EM is bored with rap. Why u think he spends time making beats that everyone hates on. Ppl love to hate EM cause he's white and doing his things in basically a black populated type entertainment. He took a chance with Encore and I respect him for it. No one else has the balls to put out sh*t like that. His lyrics were crazy on that sh*t. Like 2pac said "you aint gonna bump this, but please respect it" EM is one the best at what his does and Papoose hasnt even broke the plain yet.
 05-23-2005, 03:54 PM         #84
2pacsRebirth555 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem says it all right here: Peep this for the ppl who say Papoose is better

" I pray for the day that someone spits with the caliber that Nas and Jay does, to open up his jaws to say some and rattle my name off, or rattle the first thing on top his brain off. so I can blow the fu*kin dust off of this chainsaw"

i love that quote
 11 years ago '04        #85
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
em... papoose hasnt been around.

em got the money, but when he was hungry- no one was fukkin wit him
 11 years ago '05        #86
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
when Em is serious...............no one can fu*k with him
 11 years ago '05        #87
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,813 | Props total: 22 22
gimme eleven excederin my head'll spin/
medicine'll get me revin like a 747 jet engine/~eminem-anyman > any blabbering of multisyllable rhyming words done by pap
 11 years ago '04        #88
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 18 18
am i the only that feels papoose just uses big words and multis that really dont say anything? i was reading those quotes for songs and they aight but in the first one posted he isnt even saying sh*t. eminem is a great story teller and flows even better now than before.
 05-24-2005, 12:59 AM         #89
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
B, You keep sounding dumber and dumber. You started this thread comparin Pap To Em, and you sayin forget album comparison, what hte fu*k we supposed to compare, alright we'll compare the mixtapes, paps 30 million, to em's none. But Ems 30 million album sales to paps none. You need to take that logical out ya name KID. :rolleyes:

read the thread title please?????!!!! It clearly says lyrically.

low them corny so called disses you throwing at me with that logical sh*t
 05-24-2005, 10:22 AM         #90
Six Minutez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Yall dudes gave that eminem freestyle on westwood props when all he was saying was a hubba bubba bubba dudda wudda

patna, Pap rhymes like that to.. there's this track where he spit silly willy, illy billy willie millie.. something like that so it doesn't make sense you judging Em's spitting like that
 05-24-2005, 10:30 AM         #91
sooner1478 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, it's startin' to look like a blowout....
 05-24-2005, 10:30 AM         #92
Six Minutez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2pacsRebirth555 said:
how come rappers can rap about fast cars, bling bling, and all these money basically rubbin the sh*t in a our faces, but when when raps about a marriage he went through and a childhood he went through its a fu*kin crime and its corny? I mean WTF thats some real life sh*t he talks about. He talks about his daughter SO WHAT. I'd talk about my son if I could rap. Damn ppl thats just love. Can the kid not love kid and express it though rap?
that's on my mind too...

05-24-2005, 11:20 AM         #93
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose = Big L.................1
 11 years ago '04        #94
IcepiccLoc 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
 shockgeez04 said:
Papoose easily, if Eminem wouldn't spend all his time and devotion to talking sh*t about his ex-girlfriend and moms, singing songs to his daughter, and acting like a clown he might have been a good lyricist on his best day

Papoose, listen to any song, thats all i can tell you, usually there are two sides to an argument, but whoever voted Eminem is either deaf and aint heard either of them rap, homo and likes wankster-ass lookin dudes thats on TV or just plain WRONG

I was just thinking that ....
 11 years ago '05        #95
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
y0 this thread is so ill ...i cant even read all this n*ggas need to chill..
 11 years ago '04        #96
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 backMJPIP2333 said:
when Em is serious...............no one can fu*k with him
LOL man ya'll need to get out more. There is always someone better than someone else. LOL @ this kid from the stick thinking no one on earth is better than EM. Em is tight but some of ya'll are being unreal.

Last edited by Mysonne; 05-24-2005 at 12:19 PM..
 05-24-2005, 12:44 PM         #97
boxdenbliss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Papoose vs Em lyrically, me personally I would go with Pap, but you yall can drop some punch lines and quotes, I ain;t got none right now but I am coming with it later.

Vote
eminem deff. wins this one..."YOu just triggerd this prick who just mixed liquer, itchen to leave u disfiguered and stiffer than chris-stiffer ... reves, i was teethin wit strep throat while ya mother was brea$t feeding and gave her the flesh eatin disease
 11 years ago '05        #98
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
 Mysonne said:
LOL man ya'll need to get out more. There is always someone better than someone else. LOL @ this kid from the stick thinking no one on earth is better than EM. Em is tight but some of ya'll are being unreal.
when did i say Em was better than Everyone on Earth???but when dude is Serious, Lyrically no one can really match him..........why you gettin your d!ck Hard on a Mixtape Rapper??

Last edited by backMJPIP2333; 05-24-2005 at 12:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #99
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
Plus what does it matter where your from if you listen too Everyone?? plus if theres someone better than someone else............Saigon>>>>>Pap
 11 years ago '04        #100
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 backMJPIP2333 said:
Plus what does it matter where your from if you listen too Everyone?? plus if theres someone better than someone else............Saigon>>>>>Pap
Ok when did i say pap was better than Sai? Reread my post then repost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements still have issues with overheating..
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy