most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Lyrically
papoose 55 31.43%
eminem 120 68.57%
Voters: 175. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-23-2005, 06:34 AM         #41
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=j0hncena]Jr Writer ...[/QUO

Better than Pap, Def
 05-23-2005, 06:36 AM         #42
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
Dre put him on before the money came, Nas is a little more respected than that, unless your 10, and Jay put him on the song, let him produce. And for the Black Album he came back to Em for some help on his retirement cd, producing Moment of Clarity. If Pap ever gets to the level Em is at, and Jay puts him on a song, no cahnce Pap murders Jay, NONE.
Dre had $$ in his eyes when he put Em on, how bout some reverse psychology then, if Nas and Jay-Z give their "STAMP OF GREATNESS" to Eminem, how come Jay-Z cant do the same for Nas and likewise?

So what I guess u gonna bring up how Pac rose from the dead and asked Eminem to produce that last HORRIBLE Pac album, you are taking this whole MTV exposure/record sales/TV specials thing too seriously, the industry isnt fair, u got rich white people behind the scenes pulling the strings of course Eminem is going to have a more accomplished career, lyrically Papoose has surpasssed Eminem, but he will never sell mainstream and it has nothing to do with his raps
 05-23-2005, 06:37 AM         #43
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
Your mentioning freestyles on other people's beats,

If that was the case Weezy and the Sqad would have taken the game over.

Em made words up and i bet even you understood what he sadi.

Fubba you Cubba Cubba, Ubba you Ubba Ooba, You can sidubadik, my dadiwibik through a tuba
LLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM @ weezy and them actually taking over a art form called hip hop

and no i didn't understand what he sadi, why you spelling like Em's rhymes
 05-23-2005, 06:38 AM         #44
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
these dudes also said 50 is a great lyricist
who said 50 is great, only person I ever heard co-sign 50 was people in his camp
 11 years ago '05        #45
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,032 | Props total: 2081 2081
it has to be em
 05-23-2005, 06:40 AM         #46
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
I'm not here to hate, thats your department, 50 alright. Hip hop today is part of Corporate America, so record sales DO matter, how you do business DOES matter. And Pap is not on the level Em is at or 50. They're somewhere Pap wishes he could be.

Off Topic

Pap being where em and 50 are bears no relation to his lyrical ability.
 05-23-2005, 06:42 AM         #47
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said:
who said 50 is great, only person I ever heard co-sign 50 was people in his camp

Nas did it just before there beef started in interview and Jay did it about a week ago in some magazine
 05-23-2005, 06:46 AM         #48
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
I'm not here to hate, thats your department, 50 alright. Hip hop today is part of Corporate America, so record sales DO matter, how you do business DOES matter. And Pap is not on the level Em is at or 50. They're somewhere Pap wishes he could be.
WOW, im gonna stop right here because u have just destroyed whatever creditability ur argument had

"Hip hop today is part of Corporate America, so record sales DO matter, how you do business DOES matter."

you said it, not me

So money, record sales, and business make u a GREAT?

im done, u win

i got nothing else to say, thread closed, recount the hanging chad b/c i think the polls will close with 100% Papoose

this is the same rap game that grew out of nothing from the hood in the late 80's, with all those great pioneers, u need to brush up on your history, let me quote u again from your other post "You must be 10 yrs old" do u not know how Russell Simmons got started, from the bottom up, hes a legend not b/c of his money, b/c of his accomplishments from turning nothing into something and keeping it real, unlike man who has several "STAMPS OF APPROVAL"

do some research youngen and PM me back when u find out what REAL HIP-HOP is, start backwards from now, ill upload some sh*t for you, let me know cuz u my friend have been brainwashed and its gonna be a shock one day when u figure all this out
 05-23-2005, 06:46 AM         #49
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said:
Dre had $$ in his eyes when he put Em on, how bout some reverse psychology then, if Nas and Jay-Z give their "STAMP OF GREATNESS" to Eminem, how come Jay-Z cant do the same for Nas and likewise?

So what I guess u gonna bring up how Pac rose from the dead and asked Eminem to produce that last HORRIBLE Pac album, you are taking this whole MTV exposure/record sales/TV specials thing too seriously, the industry isnt fair, u got rich white people behind the scenes pulling the strings of course Eminem is going to have a more accomplished career, lyrically Papoose has surpasssed Eminem, but he will never sell mainstream and it has nothing to do with his raps
Did you just go and hit the crack pipe. What I was tryin to say was established rappers, not some people on a forum, will say Em is one of the greats. Pac mom Had Eminem do the record go get mad at her. And how is the industry not fair, its whitewashed? Wow, i did give you props for puttin up a good argument but thats crazy. I could count the amount of white rappers in the industry on one hand, and none of them are on Em's level. I dont see how you can say the only job, where there is only one white boy sellin, could be unfair. Have more repsect for Hip Hop and the people who came before than to say it's unfair when those rich white guys take a poor black guy off the street, put money in his pocket and tell him to rhyme. This is the best opportunity for young black dudes to make a living and you know what, If your raps are hot and your good, you will sell if not, you'll stay on some mixtapes wit a dj yellin in the back. Prolly be on six of them before your album come out.
 05-23-2005, 06:48 AM         #50
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im proppin everyone in this thread and bouncing its been fun kids
 05-23-2005, 07:09 AM         #51
jdotnas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of em d!ck blowers in this thread i see...stop catchin feelings bi*ches...pap takes this
 11 years ago '04        #52
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
Papoose
 05-23-2005, 07:39 AM         #53
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem dresses in drag in almost every video he makes. and how can anyone besides frankie muniz think encore is hott?? that sh*t aint hip hop
 11 years ago '04        #54
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
depends, I've never really heard Papoose, except for Charades and that long a.ss song with about 40 new york rappers. But i don't think anyone in the game was messing with EM before Encore, especially during the MMLP days. So I gotta go with Em.
 11 years ago '04        #55
htown 
space
space
space
 jdotnas said:
alot of em d!ck blowers in this thread i see...stop catchin feelings bi*ches...pap takes this
There obviously are alot of d!ckblowers for both of them by the looks of this comment.
 11 years ago '04        #56
htown 
space
space
space
 shockgeez04 said:
yeah and Biggie cosigned Puff and Mase, wheres ur logic, Dre is only giving Em his stamp of approval after hes counting those 100 stacks Eminem is making for him, Nas is a intelligent idiot, been in the industry for years, got a couple classic albums, and got next to no money and respect so his stamp means nothing, Nas will stamp anyone to find an industry friend and Jay-Z co-signed him as a diversion cuz Em out rapped him on Renegades

lol come on now, if Nas and Jay would've cosigned for Papoose, you would've been all over it. It would be the number one point for everyone voting for papoose.
 11 years ago '05        #57
SwishaBlack04 
space
space
$1,952 | Props total: 0 0
 aRSONiST said:
Contents rap? Da fu*k you talkin about n*gga. Papoose hasn't even released an ALBUM yet. Eminem has released 5. All with diffrent Styles. Infinite-Punchline MC. Slim Shady LP-Comedic/funny style. Marshal Mathers LP-fu*k everyone style. Eminem Show-Real sh*t/Spit about ya daughter. Encore-Straight up FLOW, spittin on beats like no one can.......... Now pap, this n*gga hasn't got one album to his name. This n*gga hasn't got one song I can listen to, to his name. Plus he has the whackest Mic presence ever. Ever. The n*gga is like a Big L clone, just with a worse voice, and worse flow. Word on me man. Eminem was fu*kin with the style he's fu*kin with now back in 1995. Really. He was. Infinite.

Eminem, lyrically, would shatter Papoose. That's word. Eminem's verse on 'We Ain't' > Any song Papoose has released in his career.

Reality Raps?..... Ummmmmm! Something I'm not familiar with. I've already laid down what I think about their lyrics.
^^^^^^ Cosign.

U gotta say Eminem....This dude is so crazy with metaphors. The shyt that comes out his mouth is like a fu*ked up dream. U never kno wats gonna happen. If u dont think its eminem then u need to check out that freestyle he did when he was on the bassment with D12....shyt was fu*k bananaz.

I strike matches on white patches of dry lawns/
and i run n stand in front of the fire hydrants

5 blunts u expect me to die once with nine lives/
Im fu*kin chickens in front of my blind wives.

Suicidal my friends tell me to try knives/
u wanna mess with a muthafu*ka that skydives out of a plane to give the statue of liberty high fives.

Doin drive by's n miss u with 5 tries.......~~~~Eminem :thefu*k:
 05-23-2005, 08:07 AM         #58
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
lol come on now, if Nas and Jay would've cosigned for Papoose, you would've been all over it. It would be the number one point for everyone voting for papoose.
Pap's been co signed by Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Funk Flex, Obviously Slay, Saigon and alot more.

I strike matches on white patches of dry lawns/
and i run n stand in front of the fire hydrants

5 blunts u expect me to die once with nine lives/
Im fu*kin chickens in front of my blind wives.

Suicidal my friends tell me to try knives/
u wanna mess with a muthafu*ka that skydives out of a plane to give the statue of liberty high fives.

Doin drive by's n miss u with 5 tries.......~~~~Eminem
not really impressed by them, but send some more my way let me take a closer look
 11 years ago '04        #59
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
everyone get off paps nuts, this is a stupid thred aint no waaaaaaaaay pap is touchin em tru story
 05-23-2005, 08:11 AM         #60
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said:
everyone get off paps nuts, this is a stupid thred aint no waaaaaaaaay pap is touchin em tru story
Opinion not fact

pictures this dude behind his key board saying I AM HIP HOP
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy