Papoose vs Eminen – Lyrically!

most viewed right now
50 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38  78
50 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Lyrically
papoose 55 31.43%
eminem 120 68.57%
Voters: 175. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

05-23-2005, 07:10 AM         #26
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that your list of ten you narrowed down to two^^^

05-23-2005, 07:11 AM         #27
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said
exactly what im saying, some people is stereotyping Papoose (probably heard one track and u couldn't keep up wit what he was saying) cuz he got his comeup off mixtapes, everybody on mixtapes is all the same huh, its a shame people are so narrow-minded

Ill give dude the fact that Lose Yourself is one of the illest tracks i ever heard, but after that where do u go, name some more lyrically awesome tracks from Mr. Slim Shady himself

Page one i posted my list of 20.

05-23-2005, 07:11 AM         #28
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ damn u say one negative thing about Eminem and look at all these leeches come out the woodwork

05-23-2005, 07:13 AM         #29
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said
record sales dont make you a GREAT, Eminem a GREAT, roflmao.........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah aha

But Dre's a great, right, Jay Z is a great, right, Nas is a great, right, i can't even name all the rappers that would give Em their stamp of niceness.

Ehmm, Ehmm, sorry, Their stamp of greatness

Last edited by TahJay.; 05-23-2005 at 07:14 AM..

05-23-2005, 07:15 AM         #30
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Monopoly that song on the Mario beat?

05-23-2005, 07:18 AM         #31
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said
But Dre's a great, right, Jay Z is a great, right, Nas is a great, right, i can't even name all the rappers that would give Em their stamp of niceness.
yeah and Biggie cosigned Puff and Mase, wheres ur logic, Dre is only giving Em his stamp of approval after hes counting those 100 stacks Eminem is making for him, Nas is a intelligent idiot, been in the industry for years, got a couple classic albums, and got next to no money and respect so his stamp means nothing, Nas will stamp anyone to find an industry friend and Jay-Z co-signed him as a diversion cuz Em out rapped him on Renegades

05-23-2005, 07:19 AM         #32
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said
Is that your list of ten you narrowed down to two^^^

1)Sharades

2)Monopoly

3)Head of State

4)Let the Jamroc

5)You Can't murder me

6)True to this sh*t

7)Alphabetical Slaughter

8)Versatilty freestyle

9)Victory Freestyle

10)Run these streets[list=1]
and trust me there's more, dude spazzez out on these.

Yall dudes gave that eminem freestyle on westwood props when all he was saying was a hubba bubba bubba dudda wudda

05-23-2005, 07:22 AM         #33
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Cant murder Me is my sh*t, especially part 1

05-23-2005, 07:24 AM         #34
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre put him on before the money came, Nas is a little more respected than that, unless your 10, and Jay put him on the song, let him produce. And for the Black Album he came back to Em for some help on his retirement cd, producing Moment of Clarity. If Pap ever gets to the level Em is at, and Jay puts him on a song, no cahnce Pap murders Jay, NONE.

05-23-2005, 07:25 AM         #35
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant listen to anything put on that Let Me Love You song. I dont care if Em rapped on it, NOTHING

14 years ago '04        #36
Nocturnal-One 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 18 18
 aRSONiST said
Lyrically? LOL. I mean, Lyrically... Now a days, Em would take it. Em did lose a few steps lyrically. He lacks in concept. We are talking about the TODAY Eminem. Cause, if we're talkin about the old EMINEM LYRICALLY... Than you must be out ya fu*king mind makin this comparison. Papoose is trash. You say lyrically... So I won't mention FLOW.
Could you go more and more round in circles just to say Papoose is trash? Seriously, that's the only line that actually made any form of sense to my mind.

05-23-2005, 07:30 AM         #37
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said

Ehmm, Ehmm, sorry, Their stamp of greatness

these dudes also said 50 is a great lyricist

05-23-2005, 07:30 AM         #38
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
1)Sharades

2)Monopoly

3)Head of State

4)Let the Jamroc

5)You Can't murder me

6)True to this sh*t

7)Alphabetical Slaughter

8)Versatilty freestyle

9)Victory Freestyle

10)Run these streets[list=1]
and trust me there's more, dude spazzez out on these.

Yall dudes gave that eminem freestyle on westwood props when all he was saying was a hubba bubba bubba dudda wudda

Your mentioning freestyles on other people's beats, If that was the case Weezy and the Sqad would have taken the game over.

Em made words up and i bet even you understood what he sadi.

Fubba you Cubba Cubba, Ubba you Ubba Ooba, You can sidubadik, my dadiwibik through a tuba

14 years ago '04        #39
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,134 | Props total: 4371 4371
Jr Writer ...

05-23-2005, 07:33 AM         #40
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said

I'm not here to hate, thats your department, 50 alright. Hip hop today is part of Corporate America, so record sales DO matter, how you do business DOES matter. And Pap is not on the level Em is at or 50. They're somewhere Pap wishes he could be.

05-23-2005, 07:34 AM         #41
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=j0hncena]Jr Writer ...[/QUO

Better than Pap, Def

05-23-2005, 07:36 AM         #42
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said
Dre put him on before the money came, Nas is a little more respected than that, unless your 10, and Jay put him on the song, let him produce. And for the Black Album he came back to Em for some help on his retirement cd, producing Moment of Clarity. If Pap ever gets to the level Em is at, and Jay puts him on a song, no cahnce Pap murders Jay, NONE.
Dre had $$ in his eyes when he put Em on, how bout some reverse psychology then, if Nas and Jay-Z give their "STAMP OF GREATNESS" to Eminem, how come Jay-Z cant do the same for Nas and likewise?

So what I guess u gonna bring up how Pac rose from the dead and asked Eminem to produce that last HORRIBLE Pac album, you are taking this whole MTV exposure/record sales/TV specials thing too seriously, the industry isnt fair, u got rich white people behind the scenes pulling the strings of course Eminem is going to have a more accomplished career, lyrically Papoose has surpasssed Eminem, but he will never sell mainstream and it has nothing to do with his raps

05-23-2005, 07:37 AM         #43
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said
Your mentioning freestyles on other people's beats,

If that was the case Weezy and the Sqad would have taken the game over.

Em made words up and i bet even you understood what he sadi.

Fubba you Cubba Cubba, Ubba you Ubba Ooba, You can sidubadik, my dadiwibik through a tuba
LLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM @ weezy and them actually taking over a art form called hip hop

and no i didn't understand what he sadi, why you spelling like Em's rhymes

05-23-2005, 07:38 AM         #44
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
who said 50 is great, only person I ever heard co-sign 50 was people in his camp

14 years ago '05        #45
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,493 | Props total: 13279 13279
it has to be em

05-23-2005, 07:40 AM         #46
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said
I'm not here to hate, thats your department, 50 alright. Hip hop today is part of Corporate America, so record sales DO matter, how you do business DOES matter. And Pap is not on the level Em is at or 50. They're somewhere Pap wishes he could be.

Off Topic

Pap being where em and 50 are bears no relation to his lyrical ability.

05-23-2005, 07:42 AM         #47
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said
who said 50 is great, only person I ever heard co-sign 50 was people in his camp

Nas did it just before there beef started in interview and Jay did it about a week ago in some magazine

05-23-2005, 07:46 AM         #48
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said
WOW, im gonna stop right here because u have just destroyed whatever creditability ur argument had

"Hip hop today is part of Corporate America, so record sales DO matter, how you do business DOES matter."

you said it, not me

So money, record sales, and business make u a GREAT?

im done, u win

i got nothing else to say, thread closed, recount the hanging chad b/c i think the polls will close with 100% Papoose

this is the same rap game that grew out of nothing from the hood in the late 80's, with all those great pioneers, u need to brush up on your history, let me quote u again from your other post "You must be 10 yrs old" do u not know how Russell Simmons got started, from the bottom up, hes a legend not b/c of his money, b/c of his accomplishments from turning nothing into something and keeping it real, unlike man who has several "STAMPS OF APPROVAL"

do some research youngen and PM me back when u find out what REAL HIP-HOP is, start backwards from now, ill upload some sh*t for you, let me know cuz u my friend have been brainwashed and its gonna be a shock one day when u figure all this out

05-23-2005, 07:46 AM         #49
TahJay.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said
Dre had $$ in his eyes when he put Em on, how bout some reverse psychology then, if Nas and Jay-Z give their "STAMP OF GREATNESS" to Eminem, how come Jay-Z cant do the same for Nas and likewise?

So what I guess u gonna bring up how Pac rose from the dead and asked Eminem to produce that last HORRIBLE Pac album, you are taking this whole MTV exposure/record sales/TV specials thing too seriously, the industry isnt fair, u got rich white people behind the scenes pulling the strings of course Eminem is going to have a more accomplished career, lyrically Papoose has surpasssed Eminem, but he will never sell mainstream and it has nothing to do with his raps
Did you just go and hit the crack pipe. What I was tryin to say was established rappers, not some people on a forum, will say Em is one of the greats. Pac mom Had Eminem do the record go get mad at her. And how is the industry not fair, its whitewashed? Wow, i did give you props for puttin up a good argument but thats crazy. I could count the amount of white rappers in the industry on one hand, and none of them are on Em's level. I dont see how you can say the only job, where there is only one white boy sellin, could be unfair. Have more repsect for Hip Hop and the people who came before than to say it's unfair when those rich white guys take a poor black guy off the street, put money in his pocket and tell him to rhyme. This is the best opportunity for young black dudes to make a living and you know what, If your raps are hot and your good, you will sell if not, you'll stay on some mixtapes wit a dj yellin in the back. Prolly be on six of them before your album come out.

05-23-2005, 07:48 AM         #50
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im proppin everyone in this thread and bouncing its been fun kids

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  115
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
220 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  39
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  37
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Feb 17 - 11-year-old arrested after refusing to stand for Pledge of Allegiance
179 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy