Papoose vs Eminen – Lyrically!

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mike Tolbert -- Pays Car Shop $3,900 In Coins ... Cops Called In Bill Disp..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Girls Make USA Thots Look Like Trash
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Danny Brown Rantng On Twitter About Fake Industry Friends
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Lyrically
papoose 55 31.43%
eminem 120 68.57%
Voters: 175. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-23-2005, 03:17 AM         #1
8774 pageviews
157 comments

logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose vs Eminen – Lyrically!

Papoose vs Em lyrically, me personally I would go with Pap, but you yall can drop some punch lines and quotes, I ain;t got none right now but I am coming with it later.

Vote

157 comments for "Papoose vs Eminen – Lyrically!"

11 years ago '05        #2
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
pap is fu*kin sick..but no one can fu*k wit Em
 05-23-2005, 04:07 AM         #3
And1NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pre Encore EM>>>>>>>>>Papoose
Post Encore EM<<<<<<<<Papoose
 11 years ago '04        #4
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
papoose
 05-23-2005, 04:21 AM         #5
aRSONiST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lyrically? LOL. I mean, Lyrically... Now a days, Em would take it. Em did lose a few steps lyrically. He lacks in concept. We are talking about the TODAY Eminem. Cause, if we're talkin about the old EMINEM LYRICALLY... Than you must be out ya fu*king mind makin this comparison. Papoose is trash. You say lyrically... So I won't mention FLOW.
 05-23-2005, 04:30 AM         #6
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are underestimating Pap.

dude is sick, listen to underground King, The Lyrical One, Sharades, all these hot mixtapes

Contents Pap >>> Em

Lyrics Pap >>>>>>> Em

Reality raps Pap>>>>> EM
 05-23-2005, 04:41 AM         #7
aRSONiST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Contents rap? Da fu*k you talkin about n*gga. Papoose hasn't even released an ALBUM yet. Eminem has released 5. All with diffrent Styles. Infinite-Punchline MC. Slim Shady LP-Comedic/funny style. Marshal Mathers LP-fu*k everyone style. Eminem Show-Real sh*t/Spit about ya daughter. Encore-Straight up FLOW, spittin on beats like no one can.......... Now pap, this n*gga hasn't got one album to his name. This n*gga hasn't got one song I can listen to, to his name. Plus he has the whackest Mic presence ever. Ever. The n*gga is like a Big L clone, just with a worse voice, and worse flow. Word on me man. Eminem was fu*kin with the style he's fu*kin with now back in 1995. Really. He was. Infinite.

Eminem, lyrically, would shatter Papoose. That's word. Eminem's verse on 'We Ain't' > Any song Papoose has released in his career.

Reality Raps?..... Ummmmmm! Something I'm not familiar with. I've already laid down what I think about their lyrics.
 05-23-2005, 04:46 AM         #8
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRSONiST said:
Contents rap? Da fu*k you talkin about n*gga. Papoose hasn't even released an ALBUM yet. Eminem has released 5. All with diffrent Styles. Infinite-Punchline MC. Slim Shady LP-Comedic/funny style. Marshal Mathers LP-fu*k everyone style. Eminem Show-Real sh*t/Spit about ya daughter. Encore-Straight up FLOW, spittin on beats like no one can.......... Now pap, this n*gga hasn't got one album to his name. This n*gga hasn't got one song I can listen to, to his name. Plus he has the whackest Mic presence ever. Ever. The n*gga is like a Big L clone, just with a worse voice, and worse flow. Word on me man. Eminem was fu*kin with the style he's fu*kin with now back in 1995. Really. He was. Infinite.

Eminem, lyrically, would shatter Papoose. That's word. Eminem's verse on 'We Ain't' > Any song Papoose has released in his career.

Reality Raps?..... Ummmmmm! Something I'm not familiar with. I've already laid down what I think about their lyrics.

sorry to burst ya bubble but which one of them is a concept??
 05-23-2005, 04:53 AM         #9
aRSONiST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm. Concept? You never said sh*t about Concept. I never said sh*t about concept. Where do you get concept from? a CONCEPT is a IDEA.

Now, if you mean CONTENT. That's subject matter. Every one of those albums had diffrent type of content on it. similar on some songs, but each one differs from the other. When Papoose releases 5 albums (and loses all this HYPE, that Kay Slay is buildin up on his whack a.ss), and their better than all of Em's, than come argue with me.
 05-23-2005, 04:59 AM         #10
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRSONiST said:
Ummm. Concept? You never said sh*t about Concept. I never said sh*t about concept. Where do you get concept from? a CONCEPT is a IDEA.

Now, if you mean CONTENT. That's subject matter. Every one of those albums had diffrent type of content on it. similar on some songs, but each one differs from the other. When Papoose releases 5 albums (and loses all this HYPE, that Kay Slay is buildin up on his whack a.ss), and their better than all of Em's, than come argue with me.

well damn, lol at you avoiding the fact Em spent almost every album, dissing his mother, kim, britney spears, n sync, wil smith and other non factors in hip hop (besides WIll Smith) and thats basically it,

gimme 20 memorable eminem tracks from his 5 albums?

cause i'll give you 10 blazing Papoose joints off his mixtape!
 05-23-2005, 05:08 AM         #11
aRSONiST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well damn, lol at you avoiding the fact Em spent almost every album, dissing his mother, kim, britney spears, n sync, wil smith and other non factors in hip hop (besides WIll Smith) and thats basically it,
This basically wraps this convo up. I don't have time to be arguing with you. Give you 20 tracks? What for, when I can give you one track that Papoose wont be able to fu*k with 10 or even 20 years down the line of his career--"Lose Yourself". That's not off any of his albums. Doesn't need to be. When Papoose makes a moving track like that, than I'll see what he's all about. But all these gay little hyped up freestyles... Corney. That's all old. What're you gonna tell me next? Mook and Lux are nice? Cause they spit metaphors?

'...Please!!

I've put in my two cents into this thread. This argument is over. We can agree to disagree, or you can keep on chantin about your little mixtapes songs and whatever you want.

I'm done.
 05-23-2005, 05:37 AM         #12
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Brain Damage
2. Criminal
3. Rock Bottom
4. Drug Ballad
5. 97 Bonnie N Clyde
6. I Still Don't Give A fu*k
7. k!ll You
8. Stan
9. Marshall Mathers
10. Kim
11. Soldier
12. Til I Collapse
13. Superman
14. The Way I Am
15. White America
16. Guilty Consceince
17. Cleanin Out My Closet
18. Without Me
19. Real Slim Shady
20. So No one Gets Mad At The List Put You Fav Em Song Here
 05-23-2005, 05:40 AM         #13
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem easy....
 05-23-2005, 05:40 AM         #14
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRSONiST said:

5 Albums, Papoose would have signed to 6 labels before he gets 5 albums out.
This not very logikal kid needs to give the GRAMMY winner more respect than to compare him to some guy on some mixtapes somewhere.
 05-23-2005, 05:42 AM         #15
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose easily, if Eminem wouldn't spend all his time and devotion to talking sh*t about his ex-girlfriend and moms, singing songs to his daughter, and acting like a clown he might have been a good lyricist on his best day

Papoose, listen to any song, thats all i can tell you, usually there are two sides to an argument, but whoever voted Eminem is either deaf and aint heard either of them rap, homo and likes wankster-ass lookin dudes thats on TV or just plain WRONG
 05-23-2005, 05:47 AM         #16
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
24/7, 365, ALL RAP LONG, Papoose is just talkin bout guns and shootin, and learnin the alphabet, at least Em talks bout his mom, his daughter, his girl, other than sh*t EVERYBODY ELSE TALKS ABOUT. If not he would just be another white boy who wouldn't be rapping cuz he won't get no credit if all he talked about was shooting sh*t.
 05-23-2005, 05:52 AM         #17
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
5 Albums, Papoose would have signed to 6 labels before he gets 5 albums out.
This not very logikal kid needs to give the GRAMMY winner more respect than to compare him to some guy on some mixtapes somewhere.
Papoose has more than 5 albums out, they out in the streets not the malls in the suburbs, where u been at?

Hes got at least 6 mixtapes composed of just his songs, basically same as albums, a GRAMMY aint sh*t, fu*k a GRAMMY winner, I dont respect no man that dresses up like Batman and Robin and acts like a clown, that trophy dont mean nothing, u aint respected by your peers, some stiff-ass 80 year olds sit around a table and pick a name out of a hat for that sh*t, Kanye got yall thinkin they important, dont listen to his self-conscious a.ss

MIXTAPE ARTIST OF THE YEAR>>>(Hip-Hop)GRAMMY
 05-23-2005, 05:54 AM         #18
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
24/7, 365, ALL RAP LONG, Papoose is just talkin bout guns and shootin, and learnin the alphabet, at least Em talks bout his mom, his daughter, his girl, other than sh*t EVERYBODY ELSE TALKS ABOUT. If not he would just be another white boy who wouldn't be rapping cuz he won't get no credit if all he talked about was shooting sh*t.
who said anything about content, we talkin about whose the better lyricist, u obviously havent listened to much Papoose, cuz he spit more knowledge in 3 songs (Sharades, Monoploy, and Head of State) than Em will spit his entire career
 05-23-2005, 05:54 AM         #19
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aRSONiST said:
This basically wraps this convo up. I don't have time to be arguing with you. Give you 20 tracks? What for, when I can give you one track that Papoose wont be able to fu*k with 10 or even 20 years down the line of his career--"Lose Yourself". That's not off any of his albums. Doesn't need to be. When Papoose makes a moving track like that, than I'll see what he's all about. But all these gay little hyped up freestyles... Corney. That's all old. What're you gonna tell me next? Mook and Lux are nice? Cause they spit metaphors?

'...Please!!

I've put in my two cents into this thread. This argument is over. We can agree to disagree, or you can keep on chantin about your little mixtapes songs and whatever you want.

I'm done.

SHarades, Monopoly & Let the Jamroc>>>> Lose yourself, just to name a few.

and lol at dudes talking about all Pap talks about is Guns, the dude who said that tell me exactly what Pap you have listened to?
 05-23-2005, 05:58 AM         #20
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
SHarades, Monopoly & Let the Jamroc>>>> Lose yourself, just to name a few.

and lol at dudes talking about all Pap talks about is Guns, the dude who said that tell me exactly what Pap you have listened to?
exactly what im saying, some people is stereotyping Papoose (probably heard one track and u couldn't keep up wit what he was saying) cuz he got his comeup off mixtapes, everybody on mixtapes is all the same huh, its a shame people are so narrow-minded

Ill give dude the fact that Lose Yourself is one of the illest tracks i ever heard, but after that where do u go, name some more lyrically awesome tracks from Mr. Slim Shady himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
198 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
70 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
214 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy