Yall think Pop Smoke's friends were offended by his comments on Kay Slay

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
51 comments @sports
most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '19        #1
2866 page views
39 comments

Laron Burgundy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
space
Props total: 4511 4 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
Yall think Pop Smoke's friends were offended by his comments on Kay Slay

He agreed with Kay Slay that if something happened to him all his n*ggas are done. If I was one of his n*ggas and heard that I would be thinking fu*k this n*gga. It's not too different from how Kevin Hart sh*tted on his friend in that documentary

best
worst
39 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
Props total: 5127 5 K  Slaps total: 679 679
Offended, Yes. But the bigger concern should be, is it true? And if it’s true, then they need to step their game up.
+24   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #3
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 48106 48 K  Slaps total: 6402 6 K
Slay was specifically taking about soldiers. You ain't see the videos where pop was surrounded by 40 grown men? Yeah they don't all have engineering skills

Last edited by EZ Green; 02-28-2020 at 01:24 PM..
+12   

1 month ago '16        #4
BitterDiesel 
space
space
Props total: 5105 5 K  Slaps total: 668 668
 GreatJ23 said
Offended, Yes. But the bigger concern should be, is it true? And if it’s true, then they need to step their game up.

All Facts.

Especially when n*ggas get in the industry and use

Just cause homie get a checkington dont mean you pkay lil homie. Alot of people got they weight up cause they had a check but lacked the intelect and experience to really be a "Boss" let alone play Capo.

However industry wise its based on clout and major backing, many use that as an advantage to live the "street dream" so thats how it go.. just shows the circumference of our thinking..

On top of that getting birdfed by another man you get taken advantage of and looked down on by tge one feeding you

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 02-28-2020 at 01:26 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '14        #5
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25914 25 K  Slaps total: 18542 18 K
If I was Pops friend, I would have not taken any offense to that. If I was his fake friend, I WOULD.

They were in that radio station and in a future position to make good money, BECAUSE OF POP SMOKE. Kay Slay spoke facts. They were supposed to protect Pop Smoke at all costs.

THEY FAILED.
+41   

1 month ago '16        #6
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 Mutant Boy said
If I was Pops friend, I would have not taken any offense to that. If I was his fake friend, I WOULD.

They were in that radio station and in a future position to make good money, BECAUSE OF POP SMOKE. Kay Slay spoke facts. They were supposed to protect Pop Smoke at all costs.

THEY FAILED.
No More Parties in LA.. smh
+6   

1 month ago '15        #7
Shmoedog 
space
space
Props total: 10403 10 K  Slaps total: 3908 3 K
Offended at what? That's common sense, but I forgot these days n*ggas just want handouts and to leech. They don't wanna contribute nothing of value and protect the breadwinner, when the breadwinner falls what happens? Back to ur previous boring life in the hood struggling.

1 month ago '07        #8
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
space
space
Props total: 132747 132 K  Slaps total: 13681 13 K

The last time Meek said anything real was on this track about his n*ggaz that thought he was done after that Drake ether...

[Outro] @2:14
See, I look at it like this
What I'm supposed to spend a thousand nights in the studio rappin' my lights out?
Goin' city to city, can't take my son to school when I want to, can't see my mama, my family when I want to
They give a n*gga my money, then act like he hangin' with me
I ain't never been sweet
Far as I can remember, every time I went to jail I had to stand up in that bi*ch by myself
I ain't never even think about a n*gga callin' my baby mama to pick my son up to take him to the movies
Go play basketball while I'm doin' this time in the cell
Actin' like I owe you somethin'
See, it hurt my heart to see some of my closest friends turn their back on me about that attention needle
Or a green piece of paper with a slave master on the front of that sh*t
I used to hear n*ggas, n*ggas that I was feedin', I heard 'em whisperin', "Meek Mill finished"
I was like, "And damn, I was feedin' you, bro"
All I did was keep grindin'
Through the storm, n*gga, I'm like Derrick Rose on a 50-point night on a daily basis, n*gga
For the love of the millions, royalty over loyalty, never get it confused
I got real friends and family that'll never turn their back on me for the love of the money
I got a homie that's doin' life—he can't offer me no money, he can't offer me nothin' but a friendship and a relationship
I talk to him seven days a week
So don't come to me talkin' 'bout no money sh*t, n*gga
So if you feel some type of way about my money, we goin' to the furthest extent to protect that plate that goes in front of my son on the table, n*gga
One love to all my family and friends that stayed down through all the madness
While I had to sacrifice and put it all on the line
One time for my mom and sister that never changed on me, even before I had money
Ride or die, no matter what
Dreamchasers for life, you dig?
Uh, I told n*ggas stop askin' me where n*ggas at
If you don't see 'em in the pictures with me, that mean they faded away
I got n*ggas I distanced myself from, we love each other, it's all love but everybody can't make it
n*ggas wanna burn a bridge and expect you to send a yacht, huh? Where they do that at?
Other than that Meek Mandela needs to drop some real shyt not none of that Justin Timberlake BS kinda shyt again...

+3   

1 month ago '16        #9
alejandrugas 
space
space
space
Props total: 2167 2 K  Slaps total: 112 112
That all sounded right to me. I don’t think he said anything to get offended over.

+1   

1 month ago '16        #10
BitterDiesel 
space
space
Ya homies is not legit security. If you want them to be get them in MMA self defense classes. Get them G class security training so they can carry the pistol.. If you drunk n looking for bops ya homies is to so yall all off point if sonething go down.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 02-28-2020 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: Repost delete please
+7   

1 month ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 21355 21 K  Slaps total: 8069 8 K
It’s true tho. And it’s been said a lot of times by other rappers. “they depending on me”

Which why why they have the fall guy just in case the breadwinner gets locked up. Even if the big dog leaves a group, what does the rest do? They gotta survive alone.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #12
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1623 1 K  Slaps total: 1169 1 K
jonathan = m.a.f.i.a.
nicole = thug k*lla

1 month ago '15        #13
gaapplewood 
space
space
Props total: 5322 5 K  Slaps total: 483 483
 GreatJ23 said

Feelings aren’t real, the truth is
+2   

1 month ago '17        #14
baseone 
space
space
space
Props total: 189 189  Slaps total: 14 14
"you shoot the sheperd and the sheep's will scatter" ~free/beans hot 97
+1   

1 month ago '19        #15
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 2734 2 K  Slaps total: 404 404
 Raynald said
"If you not protecting me..."

Meek Mill

Uh, that's what security is for n*gga. Your HOMIES are there because theyre your fu*king homies.

Straight f*g**t talk...relying on your people to "protect" you just because you make the most money..

And Kay Slay...Jesus Christ...."protect him wit your LIFE".

Really? Because hes the breadwinner....im supposed to put my life on the line?

bi*ch n*gga sh*t....very few men in hip hop.
Nah bruh

If you're friends/family with someone that's rich & famous then by hanging around them in public then you have involuntarily become that person's security. Yes they have security guards but if you really got love for that person then you should want to make sure they're safe and they should have that same mentality for you.

I got friends & cousins that I'll beat a n*ggas a*s for and we not on some street sh*t.

So in Pop case he was in a gang and I'm sure most of the n*ggas around him were Crips too so they should already have that mentality for each other even if Pop wasn't rich.
+4   

1 month ago '05        #16
Martel 
space
space
Props total: 5512 5 K  Slaps total: 1085 1 K
 Raynald said

Meek Mill

Uh, that's what security is for n*gga. Your HOMIES are there because theyre your fu*king homies.

Straight f*g**t talk...relying on your people to "protect" you just because you make the most money..

And Kay Slay...Jesus Christ...."protect him wit your LIFE".

Really? Because hes the breadwinner....im supposed to put my life on the line?

bi*ch n*gga sh*t....very few men in hip hop.

this why i don't have a lot of friends tbh. ive put my life on the line for too many n*ggas who wouldn't do it vice versa. too many one foot in, one foot out cats in life who would rather protect themselves than the overall vision. if ya for self, stay for self but don't come around and involve yaself in a team. i find it by far more "bi*ch n*gga sh*t" to let your man get his a*s whooped or k*lled because you're afraid. especially if that man is giving you opportunities..

dj kay slay ain't say "go out there and k*ll a n*gga for lookin at you wrong" all he said is don't let that n*gga move alone and b vulnerable. that's what a crew is supposed to do..
+6   

1 month ago '16        #17
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 29607 29 K  Slaps total: 1948 1 K
kay said to his homies "yall better protect him with yall lives"
+1   

1 month ago '18        #18
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21877 21 K  Slaps total: 2329 2 K
Definitely gotta make yourself more than useful. More than inexpendable. You need to use what your homie did as a leg up to do your thing and bring your own vision to fruition
+3   

1 month ago '06        #19
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17533 17 K  Slaps total: 1798 1 K
 BitterDiesel said
All Facts.

Especially when n*ggas get in the industry and use

Just cause homie get a checkington dont mean you pkay lil homie. Alot of people got they weight up cause they had a check but lacked the intelect and experience to really be a "Boss" let alone play Capo.

However industry wise its based on clout and major backing, many use that as an advantage to live the "street dream" so thats how it go.. just shows the circumference of our thinking..

On top of that getting birdfed by another man you get taken advantage of and looked down on by tge one feeding you
Agreed. People get big headed and I wouldn't be surprised if someone in your crew is the shooter because they felt slighted with a comment you made or how you been treating them. It's just too bad we take it there and not uplift each other. As a man I don't want a bunch of dudes around me and I'm there insulated. For myself I like to put people on an help them get their own, people just confuse someone with a good heart as being a sucker but those are the same people who will give it to you the worst because you shouldn't trample on someone's good nature.

It's crazy to me you see people get older and more docile as they have kids and such. Imagine doing so much dirt and you think in your advanced age that "hey man that was a long time ago" and it's over. Who are you to say when the beef is done? That's what I don't get even these Nazi camp old men who think they shouldn't go to jail because their crimes were so long ago. There is no expiration on karma and justice.

Imagine having kids and all the dirt you did is still looming, these guys become cowards and can't even protect their families because of their past. That is the most coward sh*t, almost like there is an exchange of power, the straight arrows get their families and say "I will die for this because I never had sh*t before this" the bad boys get their women and kids but rather spend their time fu*king around in the streets and hanging around fellow criminals.

That sh*t is backwards to me. Give me the woman I want an a clear lane and the world will submit and be my oyster.

1 month ago '06        #20
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17533 17 K  Slaps total: 1798 1 K
 Martel said
this why i don't have a lot of friends tbh. ive put my life on the line for too many n*ggas who wouldn't do it vice versa. too many one foot in, one foot out cats in life who would rather protect themselves than the overall vision. if ya for self, stay for self but don't come around and involve yaself in a team. i find it by far more "bi*ch n*gga sh*t" to let your man get his a*s whooped or k*lled because you're afraid. especially if that man is giving you opportunities..

dj kay slay ain't say "go out there and k*ll a n*gga for lookin at you wrong" all he said is don't let that n*gga move alone and b vulnerable. that's what a crew is supposed to do..
I have a few friends I grew up with closer than brothers and it's funny. They got into the street thing and got names for themselves. One friend went to the Islands with my fam and met his side of the family he never knew. Named me his first child's Godfather but in the street when it comes to politics I never felt the love. People have a different side and if you're not cool or deemed naïve and green how soon you realize that you're on your own.

You ever see that movie Lockdown. Honestly I feel like I was green like Deandre Bonds (minus the r*pe) I mean I never been in jail but you can see how people will watch you walk into the dark and not say sh*t because they are trying to survive themselves, but honestly if you can make it through those times you find God on the inside.

It's just too bad that some of the realest dudes you will ever meet are doing life. Seems like it's designed that way for whatever reason. You might start off as a mark but you will see the superiority come through natural progression. Imagine being out in the streets by yourself and NO ONE thinking you'll make it. No one seeing you for time as years go by all that vengeance looming in their mind. Now when you get your money right, it's important to not go back. It's tempting but why get all that money just to end up in jail.

You got to sit with the Lord until he makes your enemies your footstool.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #21
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 60835 60 K  Slaps total: 10973 10 K
n*ggas don't think like that, they all about self and what can a n*gga do for me at this given moment

this is why I don't fu*k with n*ggas, Pop Smoke always mentioned he don't fu*k with n*ggas in his songs

1 month ago '15        #22
6shake6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 6816 6 K  Slaps total: 3360 3 K
Hire SECURITY!!!
Cause that whole "Protect The BAG" Trash is NONSENSE!
What kind of Man willing to Lose his Life or Take a Crash Dummy Case cause his Boy makes more Money...It's not like the Wealth is gonna Spread!

Rappers n "N" Words have the Worst Mindset with Little to
No Business Acumen...
If I were "DA BAG", I wouldn't even allow my Friends or Family to put their Lives at risk but thats just Me!

1 month ago '14        #23
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25914 25 K  Slaps total: 18542 18 K
 Raynald said

Meek Mill

WRONG! If you're homies are on "DEMON TIME", they're not just your homies, they are your protection.

Pop should have had real security yes. But if you're his homies and you're talking all this gangsta sh*t, then you need to show how gangsta you really are when gangsta sh*t happens.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
space
space
Props total: 7194 7 K  Slaps total: 2331 2 K
Fake friends dont protect sh*t
+2   

1 month ago '13        #25
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1623 1 K  Slaps total: 1169 1 K
idgaf

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  55
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
161 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  34
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  30
Mar 31 - Remember That Viral Fight At Disneyland?
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  25
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking
300 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy