Floyd Mayweather Sr. speaks on Wilder throwing the towel.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
11 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '09        #1
2787 page views
44 comments

BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25849 25 K  Slaps total: 7592 7 K
Floyd Mayweather Sr. speaks on Wilder throwing the towel.

I love hearing ol’ Mayweather talk boxing, he reminds me of my uncle image

01:45

+27   

best
worst
44 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
frontopronto 
space
space
Props total: 5538 5 K  Slaps total: 330 330
ďMann, That night right there. That night right there, ...I would rock WilderĒ

+21   

1 month ago '15        #3
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
space
space
space
Props total: 88352 88 K  Slaps total: 116720 116 K
 BrooklynStiles said
I love hearing olí Mayweather talk boxing, he reminds me of my uncle

01:45

damn all these dudes sound like they got some degree of brain damage from boxing. Kind of sad
+26   

1 month ago '17        #4
bossflossy 
space
space
space
Props total: 2142 2 K  Slaps total: 226 226
I hate how some on twitter have been bashing breland. Breland knee wilder was done. Wilder insinuating that breland was down with fury’s people secretly was embarrassing for wilder
+13   

1 month ago '18        #5
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 18645 18 K  Slaps total: 2673 2 K
Roger Mayweather is the best lol I love his interviews
+1   

1 month ago '19        #6
swizzie36 
space
space
space
Props total: 1230 1 K  Slaps total: 226 226
 bossflossy said
I hate how some on twitter have been bashing breland. Breland knee wilder was done. Wilder insinuating that breland was down with furyís people secretly was embarrassing for wilder
He saved his life by throwing in the towel. Wilder is looking funny in the light right now.
+5   

1 month ago '11        #7
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15178 15 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 bossflossy said
I hate how some on twitter have been bashing breland. Breland knee wilder was done. Wilder insinuating that breland was down with furyís people secretly was embarrassing for wilder
Yea wilder embarrassing himself with these excuses. Hard to see a fellow bama boy go iut like this. n*gga needs to humble himself.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #8
p ricky 
space
space
Props total: 685 685  Slaps total: 79 79
 suavehooper said
damn all these dudes sound like they got some degree of brain damage from boxing. Kind of sad
The only reason I don’t really feel bad is because they knew what they signed up for..they also could quit at any given time...it’s all their choice

Last edited by p ricky; 02-27-2020 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: .

1 month ago '15        #9
space
space
space
 p ricky said
The only reason I donít really feel bad is because they knew what they signed up for..they also could quit at any given time...itís all their choice
You're right bro, but you can't say it isn't sad though.

I really think they should let boxers where those padded helmets they make amateur boxers wear. It doesn't really take away from the f*ght, and it could help save their brains
+3   

1 month ago '10        #10
p ricky 
space
space
 suavehooper said

I really think they should let boxers where those padded helmets they make amateur boxers wear. It doesn't really take away from the f*ght, and it could help save their brains
Mannnn that would be the end of the sport. Lowkey I think the fact that their lives are at stake contributes to the f*ght.
I think people love ufc/mma because of how gruesome it is.
Them n*ggas could either work for T-Mobile or crack skulls and earn a comfortable living. Iím
Sticking to guns, they make the decision co climb in that ring.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #11
space
space
space
 p ricky said
Mannnn that would be the end of the sport. Lowkey I think the fact that their lives are at stake contributes to the f*ght.
I think people love ufc/mma because of how gruesome it is.
Them n*ggas could either work for T-Mobile or crack skulls and earn a comfortable living. I’m
Sticking to guns, they make the decision co climb in that ring.
Good points.

Isn't it crazy that life threatening injuries statistically happen LESS in MMA than in boxing though?

Those repeated blows over a long duration of time are what make boxing so deadly I would a*sume.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #12
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 18645 18 K  Slaps total: 2673 2 K
Floyd Sr also called him a piece of trash and said his boxing can't be fixed in another interview with Roger

also said fury is pretty good but nothing special. he doesn't give anyone credit tho unless they share his name lol
+7   

1 month ago '10        #13
p ricky 
space
space
 suavehooper said
Good points.

Isn't it crazy that life threatening injuries statistically happen LESS in MMA than in boxing though?

Those repeated blows over a long duration of time are what make boxing so deadly I would a*sume.
That is crazy as hell...on top of that you got old a*s boxers that just make it thru a long career Like BHop and they end up being okay. Then you got those young cats that just up and die...I canít remember the names of the young dudes that passed within the last year or so...I guess some are built for it, some arenít.

1 month ago '19        #14
drnarcisse 
space
space
Props total: 3238 3 K  Slaps total: 416 416
 suavehooper said

nah professional boxers dont wanna wear no padded helmets and fans dont wanna see that sh*t.
fans wanna see blood. and wanna see that cut on top of your eye. it is what it is

1 month ago '10        #15
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
Props total: 11632 11 K  Slaps total: 1525 1 K

1 month ago '04        #16
Dash 
space
space
space
Props total: 52384 52 K  Slaps total: 4588 4 K
 drnarcisse said
nah professional boxers dont wanna wear no padded helmets and fans dont wanna see that sh*t.
fans wanna see blood. and wanna see that cut on top of your eye. it is what it is
Shyt goes way back to the coliseum days .. Ancient Rome shyt
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 32861 32 K  Slaps total: 3409 3 K
 bossflossy said
Wilder was about to go out like Tommy Morrison did when he fought Mercer. He wildin.. if anything people should be looking at Jay deass the other trainer
+3   

1 month ago '07        #18
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
space
space
Props total: 133105 133 K  Slaps total: 13722 13 K
Wilder was def gonna get knocked if that f*ght wasn't stopped he should be grateful...

1 month ago '16        #19
BMC1000 
space
space
space
Props total: 3822 3 K  Slaps total: 637 637
 bossflossy said
Im not gonna bash Breland, sh*t i thought it was over after rd 2 as soon as his ear stated bleeding he lost his legs and couldnt block sh*t, he could barley stand. I never watched a Wilder f*ght or Fury so i cant really say if he coulda came back or not. After hearing Wilder's side right or wrong his wishes are his wishes Breland is an employee Wilder the boss if he says he wants to die in the ring and hes had those direct conversations with you let it happen. If you felt different you should tell him before the f*ght and he woulda took yo a*s out the corner. The doctors or ref can stop the f*ght too. Wilder said he set his kids up nice because he knows he could potentially die in the ring, thats that mans decision, who is Breland to overrule that. Wilder wild fr but he the boss u gotta fall in line.

1 month ago '04        #20
Fameus 
space
space
Props total: 7940 7 K  Slaps total: 1912 1 K
Bunch of hype over a nothing comment. "It couldve been the right move" was his answer. Wow great insight. Either it was or it wasnt in his eyes.

1 month ago '15        #21
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 13809 13 K  Slaps total: 1367 1 K
The boxing world is probably going to be more critical of wilder after he pulled that succa move and fired his trainer for saving his life.

1 month ago '15        #22
space
space
space
 p ricky said
That is crazy as hell...on top of that you got old a*s boxers that just make it thru a long career Like BHop and they end up being okay. Then you got those young cats that just up and die...I can’t remember the names of the young dudes that passed within the last year or so...I guess some are built for it, some aren’t.

This one of them. Remember he looked normal after the f*ght for a few minutes, then couldn't stand up on his own, started throwing up while they carried him out the arena, then he died at the hospital.

Cause of death was massive bleeding in the brain

I was thinking about this during the Wilder vs Fury f*ght when they kept letting the f*ght go on. I was so happy when his trainer threw in towel

Last edited by suavehooper; 02-27-2020 at 04:27 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '15        #23
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 13809 13 K  Slaps total: 1367 1 K
 BMC1000 said
Im not gonna bash Breland, sh*t i thought it was over after rd 2 as soon as his ear stated bleeding he lost his legs and couldnt block sh*t, he could barley stand. I never watched a Wilder f*ght or Fury so i cant really say if he coulda came back or not. After hearing Wilder's side right or wrong his wishes are his wishes Breland is an employee Wilder the boss if he says he wants to die in the ring and hes had those direct conversations with you let it happen. If you felt different you should tell him before the f*ght and he woulda took yo a*s out the corner. The doctors or ref can stop the f*ght too. Wilder said he set his kids up nice because he knows he could potentially die in the ring, thats that mans decision, who is Breland to overrule that. Wilder wild fr but he the boss u gotta fall in line.
Brelandís entire job is making sure his f*ghter goes home safe. The f*ghter should want to f*ght until he canít and the trainer is the safety net to make sure he doesnít die. In the moment I understand Wilder wanting to go out on his shield but the day after he should be mature enough to know that fuccin belt aint worth dying over.

Wilder is making himself look like more of a clown. This dude actin like Lt. Dan
+2   

1 month ago '04        #24
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 13391 13 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
If Wilder had took weak punches and quit like Joshua did vs Ruiz, yall would be saying Wilder is soft/weak chin/he quit

Wilder, said he wanted to go out on his shield and didn't want the f*ght stopped, yall saying he dumb/he would have died in the ring/he would have gotten ko'd

lol either which way it went, Wilder haters were coming out

1 month ago '20        #25
Xiox 
space
space
Props total: 2173 2 K  Slaps total: 400 400
Wilder would of gotten hurt if they did not stop the f*ght

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Apr 1 - Man Who Tried To Kill An Asian American Family Over Corona Cl..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-17online now  33
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
140 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
50 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  13
HBO Will Stream 500 Hours of Free Programming
42 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy