Before Stiffler was the man in American Pie, he was robbing blind people

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+48  90
135 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '16        #1
3084 page views
26 comments

AMG2M4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
space
Props total: 13984 13 K  Slaps total: 10492 10 K
Before Stiffler was the man in American Pie, he was robbing blind people

@ronnie move this sh*t to movies section my a*s too high rn image

Last edited by AMG2M4; 02-26-2020 at 10:15 PM..
+14   

best
worst
26 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #2
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
Props total: 57201 57 K  Slaps total: 39396 39 K

1 month ago '14        #3
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 70850 70 K  Slaps total: 20611 20 K
But Road Trip came out after American Pie
+93   

1 month ago '04        #4
RETURNOFTHEKING 
space
space
Props total: 13271 13 K  Slaps total: 3382 3 K
And mark whalberg beat an Asian man blind in a racially motivated attack
+40   

1 month ago '16        #5
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 19940 19 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
 Sphynx said

+4   

1 month ago '14        #6
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 36184 36 K  Slaps total: 6353 6 K
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
Hate Crime Marky Mark never gets called out for this. He also tried to get it removed from his record proving he has no guilt or shame over it just wants to pretend like it never happened.
+18   

1 month ago '04        #7
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 12768 12 K  Slaps total: 1612 1 K
Road trip is my movie
+8   

1 month ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 28097 28 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
 Sphynx said
dude just canít win.........
+1   

1 month ago '17        #9
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 96089 96 K  Slaps total: 40145 40 K
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
I keep seeing this... Are we supposed to care? Why does it seem like today people are so invested in people's past? Imagine if everyone was judged by worst thing they've ever done in there lives... I don't even fu*k with Mark but damn can we focus on today and stop trying to be nostalgia police

1 month ago '17        #10
space
space
 titans7 said
Hate Crime Marky Mark never gets called out for this. He also tried to get it removed from his record proving he has no guilt or shame over it just wants to pretend like it never happened.
Terrible logic. I'm 100% sure anybody with any crime on their record would want it removed. Why wouldn't he?
+13   

1 month ago '17        #11
BlackimusPrime 
space
space
Props total: 171 171  Slaps total: 7 7
 Rule 336 said
I keep seeing this... Are we supposed to care? Why does it seem like today people are so invested in people's past? Imagine if everyone was judged by worst thing they've ever done in there lives... I don't even fu*k with Mark but damn can we focus on today and stop trying to be nostalgia police
I agree but the problem is in this society when you're a Black man, a negative past (no matter how minor) is always there and ready to be used against you. But when you're white, your past can stay buried and you're given the benefit of the doubt.

Everyone gushed over Josh Brolin as Thanos in Avengers. Meanwhile Brolin beat the crap the out of his wife back in 04 and trust he ain't losing an opportunities from that incident.

When I see that Walhberg story pop up again and catch legs in the media, I say...fu*k it, I don't care.

+11   

1 month ago '19        #12
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3863 3 K  Slaps total: 1284 1 K
One of my all-time favorites.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #13
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48964 48 K  Slaps total: 7357 7 K
All it takes is a quick Google search to have found out that Road Trip was released after American Pie
+1   

1 month ago '19        #14
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5030 5 K  Slaps total: 979 979
 titans7 said
he wanted it removed from his record so he could become a lapd reserve police officer

1 month ago '06        #15
dirtyalphaman 
space
space
Props total: 3921 3 K  Slaps total: 41 41
 ym7171yea said
he wanted it removed from his record so he could become a lapd reserve police officer
He wanted it removed because they wanted to open Wahlburgers in Cali, but a felony prevents getting business license or something like that in Cali. I remember reading this a few years ago when they had the family show.......don't know if it still comes on or not
+1   

1 month ago '17        #16
space
space
 BlackimusPrime said
I agree but the problem is in this society when you're a Black man, a negative past (no matter how minor) is always there and ready to be used against you. But when you're white, your past can stay buried and you're given the benefit of the doubt.

Everyone gushed over Josh Brolin as Thanos in Avengers. Meanwhile Brolin beat the crap the out of his wife back in 04 and trust he ain't losing an opportunities from that incident.

When I see that Walhberg story pop up again and catch legs in the media, I say...fu*k it, I don't care.

Great point.

1 month ago '17        #17
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6813 6 K  Slaps total: 432 432
American Pie came out first

1 month ago '09        #18
whodatb1 
space
space
space
Props total: 25513 25 K  Slaps total: 3246 3 K
 BlackimusPrime said

I work with kids.... I caught a case (drug and weapons related) 13 years ago....

Did community service... Went to DEJ classes... Complied with everything to have it expunged.... And STILL pops up on my background checks...

So if I get a new contract offer .. when they run my sh*t .... It takes long to get back.... Which is already a red flag... Then they see the charge and be like "you didn't mention this"... Yeah... It's because it was supposed to be EXPUNGED...

long story short... You can't outrun your history.... Unless....

+1   

1 month ago '18        #19
mushrooms 
space
space
space
Props total: 2714 2 K  Slaps total: 347 347
im dead at how badly dude fu*ked up this thread and everyone just carried on. dude was so high he thought he had somethin. in reality he was really so high he didnt even check to see when it was released AND put it in the wrong spot. also marky mark has been trying to erase his past forever. he was a racist scumbag who then was in a gay little band and he tried to forget that too. lol i dont know if yall remember when em brought it up and he got all salty

starts at 1:50
+1   

1 month ago '04        #20
Jaysin_305 
space
space
Props total: 1668 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 titans7 said
He did get called out for it and apologized and he tried to expunge it just like anybody else given the opportunity

1 month ago '10        #21
Trill Livin 
space
space
Props total: 14140 14 K  Slaps total: 998 998
This movie is a classic

1 month ago '04        #22
RETURNOFTHEKING 
space
space
Props total: 13271 13 K  Slaps total: 3382 3 K
 titans7 said
And he wanted it removed so he could open up his burger joint in Boston because felons canít own a business in Boston (which is racist itself)

1 month ago '05        #23
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 18607 18 K  Slaps total: 5129 5 K
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
This was so random, where did this come from

TELL US ABOUT MONICA LEWINSKY

Last edited by projectd06; 02-27-2020 at 10:02 AM..

1 month ago '15        #24
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9480 9 K  Slaps total: 1448 1 K
 Sphynx said
First thing i thought. Boy i wore out that road trip dvd... actually I think i had that sh*t vhs sh*t was od. I haven’t watched it in two decades i gotta do it soon for nostalgia.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #25
pharoahX 
space
space
Props total: 1914 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 whodatb1 said
I work with kids.... I caught a case (drug and weapons related) 13 years ago....

Did community service... Went to DEJ classes... Complied with everything to have it expunged.... And STILL pops up on my background checks...

So if I get a new contract offer .. when they run my sh*t .... It takes long to get back.... Which is already a red flag... Then they see the charge and be like "you didn't mention this"... Yeah... It's because it was supposed to be EXPUNGED...

long story short... You can't outrun your history.... Unless....

Meant to prop, I've had an employer pull my juvenile record before, which from what I understand should not be possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  38
Video inside No Neck Ed Finally Gets It In With His 90 Day Fiance!
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+210online now  28
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside Drakeís new song bombing on tiktok?
142 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  10
Image(s) inside PS5 new wireless controller revealed
264 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy