Imagine if you were born in this era

most viewed right now
67 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
3430 page views
55 comments

Capital D  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
space
Props total: 5239 5 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
Imagine if you were born in this era

+7   

best
worst
55 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17931 17 K  Slaps total: 1277 1 K
I’d fu*k around and die during treatment.
literally.
+48   

1 month ago '16        #3
HoodrichMike 
space
space
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
Real talk they tried to act like it was straight to just take the stent out my d*ck that I got for kidney stone removal in a check up type setting in the dr office. I said oh no I’ll take the extra charges and get put under anesthesia again
+18   

1 month ago '18        #4
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 4755 4 K  Slaps total: 580 580
I ain't no soft *** "trigger warning" type of cat but if you got images of medical instruments going in ****** genitals. a simple heads up would be nice, that **** ain't cool.
+36   

1 month ago '12        #5
acefresh 
space
space
space
Props total: 48658 48 K  Slaps total: 4145 4 K
+1   

1 month ago '15        #6
The Dudeness 
space
space
Props total: 13323 13 K  Slaps total: 871 871
+2   

1 month ago '07        #7
The Wealth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22753 22 K  Slaps total: 6210 6 K
How you get a stone in your bladder tho?
+6   

1 month ago '16        #8
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 1559 1 K  Slaps total: 121 121
Chug a whole fifth of vodka
+7   

1 month ago '09        #9
scrappy2115 
space
space
space
Props total: 152 152  Slaps total: 32 32
Got my kidney removed like 16 /18 years ago they literary shove a straw covered in rubber up your d*ck , sh*ts even worse after it comes out
+6   

1 month ago '05        #10
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 34540 34 K  Slaps total: 2572 2 K
 Mr Tibbs said
I ain't no soft *** "trigger warning" type of cat but if you got images of medical instruments going in ****** genitals. a simple heads up would be nice, that **** ain't cool.
Why are you editing your words? It ainít nothin but adults here bruh
+28   

1 month ago '19        #11
SumYungHungGuy 
space
space
space
Props total: 494 494  Slaps total: 57 57
Im dead

+1   

1 month ago '20        #12
Capital D  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
space
space
space
 scrappy2115 said
Got my kidney removed like 16 /18 years ago they literary shove a straw covered in rubber up your d*ck , sh*ts even worse after it comes out
+4   

1 month ago '16        #13
ubthegreat 
space
space
Props total: 2595 2 K  Slaps total: 153 153
ill off my own self

+38   

1 month ago '09        #14
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25837 25 K  Slaps total: 7589 7 K
My father had kidney stones and he told me it felt like pissing pieces of glass out.
+5   

1 month ago '05        #15
dangermouse 
space
space
Props total: 4310 4 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 airwaves said
How you get a stone in your bladder tho?

Kidney stones form when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances ó such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid ó than the fluid in your urine can dilute. At the same time, your urine may lack substances that prevent crystals from sticking together, creating an ideal environment for kidney stones to form.
+16   

1 month ago '20        #16
Capital D  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
space
space
space
 dangermouse said

Kidney stones form when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances ó such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid ó than the fluid in your urine can dilute. At the same time, your urine may lack substances that prevent crystals from sticking together, creating an ideal environment for kidney stones to form.
Gotta be a nasty a*s n*gga to get stones in your kidneys

1 month ago '18        #17
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 5676 5 K  Slaps total: 460 460

+10   

1 month ago '19        #18
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4576 4 K  Slaps total: 921 921
 bx old head said
Why are you editing your words? It ainít nothin but adults here bruh
think i seen this b4 n they using speech to text software that automatically censors it
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '18        #19
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 38032 38 K  Slaps total: 4183 4 K
I got stabbed they stuck that tube in my d*ck ugggggh
that sh*t hurt more than getting stuck
+8   

1 month ago '17        #20
KingLogic 
space
space
Props total: 4019 4 K  Slaps total: 325 325
 Capital D said
Gotta be a nasty a*s n*gga to get stones in your kidneys
Not really. I have a coworker (older guy) who has them from decades of drinking tea and is waiting for one to pass. Certain things that we consume calcify more than others. That buildup hardens over time and can break off. When it breaks off it basically floats in your bladder til it finds it's way to your urethra.

Once it gets there, it is urinated out over the course of hours to days. Oh, and these stones have a bunch of sharp pointy edges that will supposedly drop anyone to their knees. it really could happen to anyone. A good diet lessens your chances though.
+13   

1 month ago '05        #21
TheChief 
space
space
Props total: 12854 12 K  Slaps total: 722 722
Went to a medical museum in Paris and they had these tools there on display
+4   

1 month ago '16        #22
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 28033 28 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
 HoodrichMike said
Real talk they tried to act like it was straight to just take the stent out my d*ck that I got for kidney stone removal in a check up type setting in the dr office. I said oh no Iíll take the extra charges and get put under anesthesia again
same thing happened to me, they told me that there was no difference between going back to the hospital to get it removed and doing it myself at home........

what they neglected to tell me was that pulling the stent out feels like more stones had dropped. so i called and asked if that was normal or if i had caused more to drop and she said ďnobody told you to double up on your meds a couple hours before and to take one right after?Ē.........no, no they did not.........

iím sure youíre hip cuz youíve dealt with them but for anybody thatís new to kidney stones only go to the er when they drop. get a referral to a urologist for everything after. they should do it automatically at the er but sometimes they donít.........

this was the only time i let a hospital take care of all of it and it was the biggest medical mistake iíve ever made........
+3   

1 month ago '16        #23
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 28033 28 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
 KingLogic said
Not really. I have a coworker (older guy) who has them from decades of drinking tea and is waiting for one to pass. Certain things that we consume calcify more than others. That buildup hardens over time and can break off. When it breaks off it basically floats in your bladder til it finds it's way to your urethra.

Once it gets there, it is urinated out over the course of hours to days. Oh, and these stones have a bunch of sharp pointy edges that will supposedly drop anyone to their knees. it really could happen to anyone. A good diet lessens your chances though.
too much milk can cause kidney stones, not drinking enough water, peanuts all kinds of sh*t you’d never expect.......

first time i got them i was 20 and thought only older people and chronic pop drinkers could get them. so i thought i was dying when the stones dropped cuz i had no fu*king clue what was going as somebody that doesn’t drink pop and have had a pretty decent diet since high school........didn’t realize they were hereditary either. my grandpa had them but again, i thought it was cuz he was older. my Uncle(RIP) had them but he had other health issues........

my dad got his first stone the same week as i had my second or third.......

this dude came back from the hospital, went straight to change into a bathrobe then came running on the front porch where me and best friend were at and he showed us 2 mini fentanyl patches that were on his shoulders(had to be the 12 mg ones) and jingled the prescriptions in his bathrobe pockets with the most fu*ked up grin i’d ever seen.....
+4   

1 month ago '19        #24
yobiggz 
space
space
space
Props total: 537 537  Slaps total: 129 129
i had an inflamed kidney, dr said i might of passed a kidney stone the size of a grain of salt. wen i say pain like i never felt. i went to the er nurse said the pain is worse than giving birth. dr basically told me stay away from any thing powder protein, pre workout, pills etc. if u use it use it in moderation and just drink hella water.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #25
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1940 1 K  Slaps total: 75 75
So other than drinking alot of water, what else can do to avoid them sh*ts?
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  14
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Mar 31 - Rikers Island prisoners are being offered PPE and $6 an hour to dig m..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  13
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy