Feb 26 - Coronavirus update: Hundreds have been quarantined in Massachusetts

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+48  94
135 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 month ago '08        #1
5755 page views
110 comments

Young Buck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 3468 3 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
Feb 26 - Coronavirus update: Hundreds have been quarantined in Massachusetts

BOSTON ó
Health officials announced Wednesday that hundreds of people remain under quarantine in Massachusetts as a precaution related to COVID-19, also known as the novel coronavirus. They emphasized, however, that the risk of infection here remains low.

To date, only one person has tested positive for the virus in Massachusetts.

That patient, a UMass Boston student identified only as a man in his 20s, had traveled to Wuhan, China, and arrived in Boston via Logan International Airport. His diagnosis was announced earlier this month.

Massachusetts Department of Public Health officials said Wednesday that the patient is doing well and continuing to recover.

During a conference call, DPH officials also said that 608 individuals have undergone quarantine procedures in this state. So far, 377 of those have completed the two-week process and were released without symptoms.

Another 231, all of whom had recently visited China, are still being monitored.

During quarantine, patients stay away from the public for 14 days and report their health condition to DPH officials.

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough, shortness of breath and pneumonia.

Health officials reiterated the message that the risk of COVID-19 in Massachusetts is low and that local hospitals are adequately supplied for facing potential future cases of the virus.

visit this link https://www.wcvb.com/arti .. etts/31122102#
+9   

best
worst
110 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
SoldiersReturn 
space
space
Props total: 4966 4 K  Slaps total: 925 925
I call bullsh*t for the simple fact why are people still being allowed to travel freely to ground zero
+52   

1 month ago '09        #3
Castor Diego 
space
space
Props total: 4453 4 K  Slaps total: 800 800
 SoldiersReturn said
I call bullsh*t for the simple fact why are people still being allowed to travel freely to ground zero

exactly

something isn't adding up.
+23   

1 month ago '15        #4
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15523 15 K  Slaps total: 4362 4 K
 SoldiersReturn said
You dumb fu*k.

They seclude ppl from the general public, not the other way around
+9   

1 month ago '18        #5
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 5353 5 K  Slaps total: 302 302
 SoldiersReturn said
Either that or they want something to happen? Never know whatís true with these types of things
+4   

1 month ago '17        #6
Tetsuo 
space
space
Props total: 4856 4 K  Slaps total: 539 539
 SoldiersReturn said
Naw, its legit. People are just being cautious.

I told my homies that if this is still a headliner in June/July, then start stocking the fu*k up if you haven't already. COVID-19 gonna do stupid numbers if not contained by then
+2   

1 month ago '18        #7
jakerich 
space
space
Props total: 7156 7 K  Slaps total: 849 849
How do you get a close shave without getting ingrown hairs and bumps? I have nappy facial hair and can’t shave cuz I get bumps. Somebody help. Coronavirus is real we all gon die so stop using condoms.

1 month ago '18        #8
ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 27543 27 K  Slaps total: 2866 2 K
 jakerich said
How do you get a close shave without getting ingrown hairs and bumps? I have nappy facial hair and canít shave cuz I get bumps. Somebody help. Coronavirus is real we all gon die so stop using condoms.
Buy 'bump stopper "
+5   

1 month ago '20        #9
YoungLito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6718 6 K  Slaps total: 838 838
n*ggas gone be sick as fu*k but scared to go to the hospital cuz they don't have insurance. It's about to be a wrap.

+30   

1 month ago '06        #10
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 22095 22 K  Slaps total: 3815 3 K
 Castor Diego said
exactly

something isn't adding up.
 SoldiersReturn said
who the fu*k said they were allowed to travel freely. How do you know they didnt travel before it was as big as it is now. It takes 14 days in some cases for the symptoms to show up.

1 month ago '06        #11
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 22095 22 K  Slaps total: 3815 3 K
 jakerich said
How do you get a close shave without getting ingrown hairs and bumps? I have nappy facial hair and canít shave cuz I get bumps. Somebody help. Coronavirus is real we all gon die so stop using condoms.
dont use a razor
+3   

1 month ago '06        #12
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 12409 12 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
 SoldiersReturn said
If you get out of your one horse town and stop hanging out in Walmart and circle k you might see some things.
I was working in Kings county hospital today, and there is a outside court yard in the middle of the hospital while walking towards the exit I noticed a makeshift fema like tent all set up with hospital beds.

It almost look like the military when they build hospitals in the middle of nowhere. sh*t really got me to thinking.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #13
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 13363 13 K  Slaps total: 1599 1 K
 SoldiersReturn said
Because the virus itself isn't a huge threat to most people

If the elderly and immune compromised populations were larger China and possibly South East Asia would face an unprecedented quarantine

This big issue is making sure people get the care they need
+2   

1 month ago '17        #14
bayareabosses 
space
space
space
Props total: 36 36  Slaps total: 6 6
 jakerich said
Moore techniques bump stop this sh*t works

1 month ago '18        #15
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 36384 36 K  Slaps total: 4146 4 K
 jakerich said
Zero gap some clippers and use that..
+3   

1 month ago '14        #16
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 12884 12 K  Slaps total: 8027 8 K
 SoldiersReturn said
It's been explained that the US has going to get it because there weren't strict rules put in place.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #17
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 62227 62 K  Slaps total: 4191 4 K
sh*t
+2   

1 month ago '14        #18
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 12884 12 K  Slaps total: 8027 8 K

Listen to 25:00 min it explains why the US is fu*ked and it's because of our healthcare system. I had to go to the doctor last week and I have a $1200 deductible I have to pay $85 just to have my leg looked at. Guess what some people are going to do some might say fu*k it go to work and make everyone sick.

+21   

1 month ago '15        #19
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 7604 7 K  Slaps total: 792 792
Certain mother fu*kers are nasty as sh*t too, don’t wash hands, don’t wash themselves, don’t wash their clothes. Scratch they head, nose, and a*s. Don’t sanitize anything. Don’t cover their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and wipe their nose on their sleeve or swallow their mucus instead of blowing it into a tissue. Did I miss anything?
+12   

1 month ago '17        #20
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 36623 36 K  Slaps total: 3316 3 K
 jakerich said
hot water on your face then shave with the grain.
then cold water on your face and shave opposite.

toothpaste works on reducing bumps overnight
and dont touch your face
+5   

1 month ago '19        #21
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2582 2 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
 ICONIC said
Buy 'bump stopper "
that sh*t don't work lol. i can still feel the pain.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #22
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2582 2 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
only chinese people are gonna die

1 month ago '04        #23
Jumpoff21 
space
space
Props total: 4812 4 K  Slaps total: 384 384
 Swade009 said

Listen to 25:00 min it explains why the US is fu*ked and it's because of our healthcare system. I had to go to the doctor last week and I have a $1200 deductible I have to pay $85 just to have my leg looked at. Guess what some people are going to do some might say fu*k it go to work and make everyone sick.

That tweet is real , I HATE seeing muthafu*kas at work sick, I was at the grocery store and the lady in the line over was checking people out sick than a bi*ch. I told my cashier that I don't why they let her stay up her sick like that , dude gonna tell me they made her come in. SMH
+3   

1 month ago '20        #24
Capital D  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 5805 5 K  Slaps total: 5772 5 K
 jakerich said
Buy some fu*king nair

1 month ago '18        #25
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 39068 39 K  Slaps total: 4362 4 K
 SoldiersReturn said
I legit think you slow sometimes
 mrep3 said
If you get out of your one horse town and stop hanging out in Walmart and circle k you might see some things.
I was working in Kings county hospital today, and there is a outside court yard in the middle of the hospital while walking towards the exit I noticed a makeshift fema like tent all set up with hospital beds.

It almost look like the military when they build hospitals in the middle of nowhere. sh*t really got me to thinking.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  38
Video inside No Neck Ed Finally Gets It In With His 90 Day Fiance!
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+210online now  28
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside Drakeís new song bombing on tiktok?
142 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  10
Image(s) inside PS5 new wireless controller revealed
264 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy