Feb 26 - Leaked Documents Reveal COVID-19 Infections up to 52 Times Higher Than Reported

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
67 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '17        #1
1772 page views
23 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 21770 21 K  Slaps total: 8900 8 K
Feb 26 - Leaked Documents Reveal COVID-19 Infections up to 52 Times Higher Than Reported

The novel coronavirus outbreak in eastern China’s Shandong province is much worse than officially reported, according to a series of internal government documents obtained by The Epoch Times.

Between Feb. 9 to 23, Shandong authorities underreported the number of infections every day, according to internal data compiled by the Shandong Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC). The latter kept a tally of the number of patients who tested positive for the virus during nucleic acid testing—using a diagnostic kit to test body samples and detect whether they contain the virus’s genetic sequence.

The Shandong CDC daily new infection numbers ranged from being 1.36 times to 52 times greater than the officially published data by the Shandong health commission and China’s National Health Commission.

As of Feb. 25, the Shandong government stated that there were a total of 755 infections in the province. But the internal document showed that 1,992 people had tested positive for the virus via nucleic acid testing as of Feb. 23.

The government publicly stated that there were four newly diagnosed coronavirus patients on Feb. 22, but the internal document said that 61 patients were diagnosed with the virus that day.

In recent days, official data has shown new infections leveling off. For example, on Feb. 25, the National Health Commission reported only a total of nine new diagnosed cases outside of Hubei province, where the outbreak is most severe.

In fact, Shandong alone had new infections in the double digits daily. On Feb. 20, new infections spiked, with 274 testing positive.

To date, this is the most definitive evidence that Chinese authorities routinely underreport cases. Previously, The Epoch Times interviewed staff at funeral homes in the city of Wuhan, the capital of Hubei, who said they had to work round the clock in order to keep up with the dramatic increase in workload.

Health experts have also hypothesized that Chinese official figures are inaccurate, based on their statistical modeling. Recently, a group of American researchers published a study, not yet peer-reviewed, in which they suggested cumulative infections and deaths in China could be “substantially higher” than officially stated—by a factor of 5 to 10.

U.S.-based China commentator Tang Jingyuan told The Epoch Times that authorities reporting fewer infections was likely a tactic to convince Chinese citizens that the virus’s spread was contained and thus, it would be safe to return to work.

Chinese businesses were shut down for the Lunar New Year holiday, which was extended in order to prevent cross-infection in the workplace. The central government, fearing the economic inactivity could have long-term impact, asked firms to resume operations on Feb. 10.

“It [Beijing] is trying to create an image that most of the country is safe enough to resume production,” Tang said.

Shandong Data

The internal data shared with The Epoch Times includes a breakdown of diagnostic results from all 16 prefectural-level municipalities in Shandong province, which were sent in an email to the disease control department of the Shandong health commission.

The Shandong CDC compiled daily statistical reports about coronavirus diagnoses, tallying positive test results at all hospitals in the province that were qualified to conduct such testing.

For example, on Feb. 22, Qishan Hospital in Yantai city tested 229 patients. 12 of them were diagnosed with the coronavirus.

Qishan Hospital is a dedicated infectious disease hospital.

At times, the Shandong government reported one or two new diagnoses to the public, when the internal data showed much more.

On Feb. 22, for example, the government reported two newly diagnosed cases in the day prior, but the real data was 59.

On Feb. 20, the government reported two newly diagnosed cases for Feb. 19, but the real data was 49.

And on Feb. 19, the government reported one newly diagnosed case in the day prior, but the real data was 52.

For the period between Feb. 8 to Feb. 22, the government announced that there were 347 newly diagnosed cases, but the internal data shows 1,072 new patients—more than 3 times the published figure.

Insufficient Diagnostic Kits?

One Chinese researcher suggested that diagnostic kits alone would not be able to detect all the virus-infected patients.

“This disease [coronavirus] has a character, which is not all patients can be detected positive when use nucleic acid testing,” Wang Chen, director of China’s Academy of Medical Sciences and a critical care medicine expert, told state-run broadcaster CCTV on Feb. 5.

Wang explained that although nucleic acid testing is currently the only official test method that Chinese medical staff use to diagnose coronavirus, the result is not accurate.

“Only 30 to 50 percent of the patients present positive,” according to Wang.

He explained that all patients who test positive are infected with the coronavirus, but another 50 to 70 percent of patients are actually infected but cannot be detected by nucleic acid testing.

visit this link https://m.theepochtimes.c .. mpression=true

best
worst
23 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
stop resisting 
space
space
Props total: 11870 11 K  Slaps total: 11706 11 K
Of course it’s higher

They don’t know where patient zero is or went.

That sh*t gonna spread everywhere.

Best thing to do is wash your dirty a*s hands every hour and make your own food at home
+12   

1 month ago '16        #3
HoodrichMike 
space
space
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
Might get it but it’s unlikely you’ll die from it so I’ll take my chances

1 month ago '18        #4
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 35586 35 K  Slaps total: 4975 4 K
This sh*t got OP stoked, since he thinks this is the wrath of GOD
+4   

1 month ago '17        #5
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9061 9 K  Slaps total: 1140 1 K
Should I be as worried as i was for SARS?

or Ebola?

What about mad cow?

Zika?

Swine flu?

+11   

1 month ago '18        #6
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 35586 35 K  Slaps total: 4975 4 K
 one il matt 56 said

or Ebola?

What about mad cow?

Zika?

Swine flu?

+8   

1 month ago '16        #7
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 29625 29 K  Slaps total: 1950 1 K
most of the people who have died are the elderly and those with conditions which made their lungs/immune system already weak
+5   

1 month ago '16        #8
HoodrichMike 
space
space
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
 YKing said
most of the people who have died are the elderly and those with conditions which made their lungs/immune system already weak
Damn it’s a wrap for my grandpa then cause he falls in both those categories

1 month ago '16        #9
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 29625 29 K  Slaps total: 1950 1 K
 HoodrichMike said
Damn it’s a wrap for my grandpa then cause he falls in both those categories
God willing he straight, but I think this was created to get rid of the old folk, real talk, literally just read that the first person to die from it in France was a 62 year old man.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #10
stop resisting 
space
space
Props total: 11870 11 K  Slaps total: 11706 11 K
 Juliette DaBlok said
A satanist talking sh*t. I’ve seen it all on here

1 month ago '08        #11
J_Clarity13 
space
space
Props total: 7981 7 K  Slaps total: 804 804
That billionaire was right.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #12
cutedrakestan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1222 1 K  Slaps total: 1832 1 K
Betas in here scared of a pandemic. it’s natural selection at work.

the strong survive. Should have prepared ahead of time

1 month ago '16        #13
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18275 18 K  Slaps total: 3169 3 K
Throw China in the trash
+2   

1 month ago '06        #14
ehizzy3 
space
space
Props total: 4197 4 K  Slaps total: 443 443
 YKing said
God willing he straight, but I think this was created to get rid of the old folk, real talk, literally just read that the first person to die from it in France was a 62 year old man.
Bruh
+1   

1 month ago '06        #15
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4487 4 K  Slaps total: 546 546
I haven't taken a flu shot since I was like 13. And I don't remember ever catching the flu or ever really getting sick even with my wife being sick every year. I might be the 2% that dies since my immune system isn't built for this sh*t.

I would post this one but I don't want anyone to catch it

So I'll be over here
+1   

1 month ago '17        #16
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 28326 28 K  Slaps total: 4813 4 K
 one il matt 56 said

or Ebola?

What about mad cow?

Zika?

Swine flu?

Uhh this virus is different...

+4   

1 month ago '06        #17
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10858 10 K  Slaps total: 2698 2 K
Wash your hands often, avoid touching your face much, stay away from people who sound or look sick, if you’re sick stay your dumbass at home....

1 month ago '09        #18
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 10077 10 K  Slaps total: 2146 2 K
i just want my taxes to hit before i get it
+2   

1 month ago '09        #19
Castor Diego 
space
space
Props total: 4232 4 K  Slaps total: 766 766
this only creates panic for every one ... they're doing it right ... makes other companies make hella money also Lysol & 3M making 20x what they usually make around this time of the year.

propaganda creates hella fear ... u don't even know what to believe in anymore so you create your own narrative of this whole sh*t and freak yourself out only to find your self at the grocery store copping supplies and can goods because you paying attention to all of this info thats coming from every damn where.

just act accordingly ... wash ya fu*king hands

1 month ago '18        #20
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21966 21 K  Slaps total: 2344 2 K
I posted this a few times. Lady friend got a letter from the medical center she goes to. It said to keep your mucus membrane in your throat moist... You could do this with a humidifier overnight and drinking water during the day. When the membrane dries it takes 10 mins for the virus to enter it. I'd drink teas made from herbs that k*ll bacteria, viruses and fungus too like damiana and mullein. You can get those cheap off Amazon. I pay like 5 dollars an oz for them in NY.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 38313 38 K  Slaps total: 3915 3 K
 one il matt 56 said

or Ebola?

What about mad cow?

Zika?

Swine flu?

You should be worried about all those things but if the CDC says breakout the pandemic handbooks be worried but reasonable
+1   

1 month ago '09        #22
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160310 160 K  Slaps total: 19704 19 K
 Juliette DaBlok said

he claimed it was fake
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
Dj KraZ 
space
space
Props total: 1431 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
Thieves Oil on deck

1 month ago '05        #24
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10901 10 K  Slaps total: 3594 3 K
It's a Pandemic yo. The CPP are frauds on a massive scale and now the entire world is suffering due to China's gross illicit wet markets, and communist-style secrecy.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  14
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Mar 31 - Rikers Island prisoners are being offered PPE and $6 an hour to dig m..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  13
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy