What Games Made You Break Things Or Your Controller?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+188  79
338 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
2107 page views
82 comments

j0hncena 
space
space
Props total: 5201 5 K  Slaps total: 553 553
What Games Made You Break Things Or Your Controller?

Man fu*k that game even with the 50 live cheat it was still tough!!!

Broke at least 2 controllers over that sh*t!!

Dial Up Internet days lol I remember being ranked pretty high on the leader boards on summer and the game would freeze or people would just let the game sit on at foul shots and leave the room and you would just have to wait and wait. Yeah I broke a ps2 controller over that sh*t lmao

And the most indestructible controller gotta be original NES that sh*t survived everything!!!
+14   

best
worst
82 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2581 2 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
didn't even know that game played online. but madden and 2k the only games to p*ss me off. any other game, the feeling is a bittersweet.
+6   

1 month ago '14        #3
Ivorypillars 
space
space
Props total: 26176 26 K  Slaps total: 2061 2 K
DREAMS
+3   

1 month ago '06        #4
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17757 17 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
 death Tutorial said
didn't even know that game played online. but madden and 2k the only games to p*ss me off. any other game, the feeling is a bittersweet.
I hit a water bottle because of 2k and it flew and hit the TV and put a crack in the flat screen.

That's at my worst. Used to be in my room cussing at Live and 2K and my mom and her hubby at the time would walk in an be like

You okay? If it is getting you mad turn it off. Which would get me even more mad. I swear I had some mild autism the fact that I could not master the game play made me livid. I was more used to simulating and being the GM and playing it that way.

I'm not good at the game play I either blow the other team out or get blown out. I like to win or lose closely.

One time I was at a family friends playing Live and someone came home and heard the score when the announcer was closing up the end of the game and he looked at me in a shameful way.

It was like 150+ to like 75.

I'm not good at that free flow sh*t. I find a pattern or a process and master it. I can build a powerhouse from scratch and keep the contracts reasonable and profitable but I'm not good with the playing. Plus I like the stats to be reasonably comparable to real life. So I found playing on 10 minute quarters to be the best for that.

Only thing lacking is the FT attempts. Everything else is close.

I enjoyed the mentor a player option in last years. I haven't played this years yet but I hope it's good, just that MyGM has so many cut scenes and also you have to deal with player morale and playing time. I think I might commit to doing it and spend time on that mode.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #5
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 64257 64 K  Slaps total: 7699 7 K
Nothing..I've been lucky enough to be able to have the mindset "if I lose I lose"...............I mean it also helped as a kid knowin I'd get my a*s beat and would be down a controller
+12   

1 month ago '19        #6
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 698 698  Slaps total: 36 36
Never broke anything yet, but Rb6 siege and League of Legends have triggered me the most. Matchmaking be giving you the worst/most idiotic teammates while the other team be stacked.

1 month ago '08        #7
d3athb4dishonor 
space
space
Props total: 3501 3 K  Slaps total: 445 445
 kriskross00 said
Nothing..I've been lucky enough to be able to have the mindset "if I lose I lose"...............I mean it also helped as a kid knowin I'd get my a*s beat and would be down a controller
Word up.

I ain't breaking no controller lol.
+4   

1 month ago '20        #8
PinkMarket 
space
space
Props total: 384 384  Slaps total: 43 43
I was too poor to breaking controllers. fu*k around and end up with one of those cheap wonky awkward shape controllers with the fake turbo button.
+11   

1 month ago '16        #9
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 42074 42 K  Slaps total: 8372 8 K
Never broken a controller...I've always deemed anger to be a useless emotion
+4   

1 month ago '15        #10
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 39966 39 K  Slaps total: 5899 5 K
Only people I knew who threw fits and broke they controller were the spiked kids. I live my video games and knew if I broke a controller,I’d be down a controller for awhile. And if your an adult and real your controller... you need to learn how to control your emotions.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #11
DJdidit 
space
space
Props total: 2056 2 K  Slaps total: 130 130
Madden
+1   

1 month ago '19        #12
Luka Doncic 
space
space
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 1618 1 K
Closest I’ve been to that point is playing mortal kombat with friends
+3   

1 month ago '16        #13
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47749 47 K  Slaps total: 2704 2 K
Braking sh*t? Na but f*ghts? Bet. Mainly over Monopoly k*ller Instinct Gold Golden Eye NBA Hangtime NBA live 2000 wit MJ 1on1..niggga Jordan would do his sig dunk from anywhere on that black top

1 month ago '06        #14
lato9905 
space
space
Props total: 4628 4 K  Slaps total: 952 952
If I broke a controller I knew my dad would break my a*s. Never did that.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #15
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 20753 20 K  Slaps total: 897 897
NFL Blitz
Deus Ex

1 month ago '14        #16
mrwoods2 
space
space
Props total: 9031 9 K  Slaps total: 652 652

+5   

1 month ago '18        #17
Hoosier Cruiser 
space
space
Props total: 377 377  Slaps total: 22 22

+2   

1 month ago '15        #18
Chevyboyy23 
space
space
space
Props total: 1096 1 K  Slaps total: 613 613
f*ght Night ..Isaac FVck!n Frost and this mission on Mafia 2 -Joes Adventures DLC called bomb under seat....

+2   

1 month ago '13        #19
In Your Eye 
space
space
Props total: 1040 1 K  Slaps total: 106 106
Did everything I could do in Street vol 2 & was bored so I fu*ked around & picked this trash a*s game up from Blockbuster

n*gga, I knew better than to break a controller so I fractured my pinky instead by punching a brick wall...and never went to the doctor either because telling Mom would’ve been worse than breaking the controller! Only game I can remember that surfaced the rage.

However...

This mfer was close though...smh
+3   

1 month ago '18        #20
300 X 30  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1879 1 K  Slaps total: 527 527
Never really the games

Usually the players when playing online

NBA 2K has some real dumb mf playing that game I be ready to whoop their a*s over it

GTA V when some punk tries to destroy your cargo or actually destroys it for no cot damn reason I be ready to take their head off

1 month ago '16        #21
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18708 18 K  Slaps total: 3208 3 K
Everyone knows fifa is the ultimate rage inducer sh*t would make a monk break a controller
+3   

1 month ago '14        #22
BigJino 
space
space
Props total: 544 544  Slaps total: 19 19

There's a triple threat cage match in the story mode that is infuriating. This game has this stupid feature where you can interrupt people in the middle of moves. You'd get halfway through the animation of a pedigree and get it broken up at the last second. I had to change my finishers to the Stunner and the Spear to win the match lol. I ended up breaking my Wavebird controller later in a submission match with Kurt Angle lmao
+8   

1 month ago '10        #23
WhoNextWithPlex 
space
space
Props total: 13673 13 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
NCAA Football always had me smashing sh*t

1 month ago '11        #24
40deuce42 
space
space
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 67 67
Wow!!! I've been playing DK Country for the last month with my 5 year old son. Biting my lip and not cursing is getting tough . It is dope to share the same game's with him that I grew up with.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #25
RatedQue 
space
space
Props total: 2750 2 K  Slaps total: 263 263
I think it was FIFA 2003 or some sh*t, It was on PS2. Me and my boy use to take that sh*t so serious. I remember kicking my desktop when someone came in my room and caused me to take my eye off the tv and lose the game. I use to burn the copies so I use to throw them sh*ts out my 8th floor window into the parking lot religiously when I lost a game and got mad.

I remember renting Sports Talk Football on Genesis as a kid and they had one play that couldnt be stopped no matter what. I put the game in the microwave and returned that sh*t back to Blockbuster smh I m glad i have my rage issues under control now lol
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Apr 5 - NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Departm..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
80 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+69online now  24
Apr 5 - The worst president. Ever
141 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Drake Roasting Jada Fire on Joe buddens IG Live "She looks like she sti..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy