Deontay Wilder parting ways with trainer Mark Breland

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
43 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '13        #1
5179 page views
157 comments

boobalo1 
space
space
Props total: 11451 11 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
Deontay Wilder parting ways with trainer Mark Breland

Deontay Wilder's suffered his first loss thanks to Tyson Fury.
Deontay Wilder was one of the best heavyweight f*ghters in the world heading into Saturday's matchup against Tyson Fury. Having never lost a f*ght, Wilder had this sense that he was truly invincible. Of course, this was surely not the case as Fury made quick work of him in their title f*ght. The match lasted seven rounds and ended when Wilder's team threw in the towel. The decision was made by trainer Mark Breland who could tell his f*ghter was in a bad spot. In fact, Wilder was bleeding from his ear and had no more equilibrium.

According to Boxing Kingdom on Twitter, it appears as though Wilder still disagrees with the decision to end the f*ght. In fact, early reports are indicating that Wilder is terminating his relationship with Breland.

Boxing fans seem to be in disagreement with the move, especially considering how badly Wilder was f*ghting. Near the end, Wilder couldn't even get a punch off and it was clear that Fury was going to keep hurting him if things didn't end any sooner.

Moving forward, Wilder will have a lot of work to do if he ever wants to get his belts back. Fury is on pace to f*ght Anthony Joshua and we're sure it will take a couple of years before Wilder will be considered for massive title f*ghts. Unless, of course, Fury wants to give him a third match.

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ws.104590.html
+9   

best
worst
157 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Vega  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15217 15 K  Slaps total: 2329 2 K
I’m not gonna criticize the white towel. It’s the corners job to make sure their f*ghter makes it out alive regardless of what he thinks.

As for strategy, they had no idea how to counter Fury. Even after round 6, all I heard was “lead into the right” from them

Come on guy, Wilder can barely stand straight.
+85   

1 month ago '11        #3
nfo187 
space
space
Props total: 5085 5 K  Slaps total: 851 851
Boxers need to do that sometimes.
.i bet whoever he goes with next will teach him some more sh*t to up his game
+40   

1 month ago '04        #4
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 28197 28 K  Slaps total: 3146 3 K
 Vega said
I’m not gonna criticize the white towel. It’s the corners job to make sure their f*ghter makes it out alive regardless of what he thinks.

As for strategy, they had no idea how to counter Fury. Even after round 6, all I heard was “lead into the right” from them

This. / thread
+14   

1 month ago '11        #5
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15200 15 K  Slaps total: 1532 1 K
Dude needs to take time off and learn the basics. Imagine if he actually had a drop of skill/technique to go with that right hand of his. That bama pride something else tho.....i know
+51   

1 month ago '04        #6
A.G 
space
space
space
Props total: 5911 5 K  Slaps total: 1456 1 K
He should get rid of his head trainer. Dude ain’t nothing but a yes man and wilder hasn’t improved for sh*t over the last 5 years.
+58   

1 month ago '13        #7
boobalo1  OP
space
space
Props total: 11451 11 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
 Vega said

In my opinion, the f*ght should’ve been stopped earlier. He was holding onto the ropes to stand. He wasn’t defending himself and was taking damage. Even the slightest blows were causing him to stumble strong the ring. His corner did right. He needs to take a year off and come back with a better game plan. His whole strategy is to catch an opponent with 1 ko punch, every f*ght. Fury is a well rounded boxer, bobbing and weaving.
+38   

1 month ago '11        #8
nfo187 
space
space
Props total: 5085 5 K  Slaps total: 851 851
 Vega said

They saved his life...those are the kind of f*ghts that k*ll people..that constant pummeling, brain shaking damage is way worse than a 1 banger k.o.
+44   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '06        #9
soso24 
space
space
Props total: 23887 23 K  Slaps total: 3727 3 K
True character gets revealed when adversity hits...

+52   

1 month ago '05        #10
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 76743 76 K  Slaps total: 21912 21 K
Ahhhh he mad
+3   

1 month ago '16        #11
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 36107 36 K  Slaps total: 3338 3 K
Well... Guess we'll see him get put to sleep next time.
+5   

1 month ago '13        #12
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20541 20 K  Slaps total: 2693 2 K
The ref didnt even see the towel when he stopped the f*ght

From the 40lb suit to this sh*t, I’m losing some respect for Wilder
+24   

1 month ago '10        #13
Blkboipurp 
space
space
Props total: 20131 20 K  Slaps total: 1695 1 K
The fact that he was able to get away with not really knowing how to box for so long is a major indictment on the heavyweight division
+53   

1 month ago '15        #14
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 85974 85 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
Buddy was in bad shape...that’s the trainers job to make sure he f*ghts another day even if he wants to die in there. Not a good look for bomb squad looks like an Amir Khan move
+10   

1 month ago '07        #15
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 15612 15 K  Slaps total: 1578 1 K
He should fire him.....you need a trainer who is gonna get in your face and try to motivate you. This guy was silent most of the f*ght and is obviously a yes man whom is scared of Wilder and just along for the ride.
+20   

1 month ago '16        #16
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7655 7 K  Slaps total: 5404 5 K
Lol at you people talking about he need to learn basics, he needs to switxh up, HES 34 YEARS OLD IF HES NOT LEARNING HE WILL NEVER LEARN
+22   

1 month ago '12        #17
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 16716 16 K  Slaps total: 2072 2 K
Good move. Take your vacation in Africa king, then come back, put 72,000 people in that new Vegas stadium and k*ll Fury.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #18
pete jr 
space
space
Props total: 5528 5 K  Slaps total: 677 677
HE need to fire Jay Deas. Who's watched him lose round after round for years. And never taught his f*ghter to adjust. And is willing to let his f*ghter die in the ring instead of teaching him to fu*king box smh
+24   

1 month ago '04        #19
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 6853 6 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
super mistake IMO Breland is the only respectable trainer in deontays camp. I personally thought it should have stopped earlier but whatever... Deas is trash... you can tell he clipped Breland balls when it came to stepping in during camps just off the fact of the type of f*ghter breland was... Breland should have been head trainer and hire his own training staff and we'd have a different Wilder but looks like Deontay needs them yes men in his life.

Last edited by patt24; 02-25-2020 at 12:29 PM..
+15   

1 month ago '14        #20
504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 74380 74 K  Slaps total: 13659 13 K
He blaming everyone and everything but himself brah
+12   

1 month ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 
space
space
Props total: 15800 15 K  Slaps total: 1748 1 K
i want wilder to win but im extremely concerned about the rematch. it would be different if he took more accountability for his performance but it looks like he is blaming everything except himself

if he was firing his trainer because he felt as though he didnt adequately prepare him for the f*ght is one thing, but it looks like he may have fired him because he didnt throw in the towel. wilder cant come in the same boxer he was last saturday
+11   

1 month ago '18        #22
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 38879 38 K  Slaps total: 3256 3 K
watching him made me long for the days of a physical monster with technique (Tyson). Wilder should own his loss, but part of ownership is surrounding yourself with the right people, not the yes people.
+11   

1 month ago '05        #23
cdot04 
space
space
space
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 38 38
 A.G said
He should get rid of his head trainer. Dude ain’t nothing but a yes man and wilder hasn’t improved for sh*t over the last 5 years.
Honestly, he has regressed. Nothing but the right hand (which is deadly) but doesn't show much boxing ability.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #24
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 13410 13 K  Slaps total: 3053 3 K
 Ant O said
Dude needs to take time off and learn the basics. Imagine if he actually had a drop of skill/technique to go with that right hand of his. That bama pride something else tho.....i know
Joshua knows the basics, Joshua has excellent mechanics, and excellent Skills..... Joshua still got his a## whipped by a foodie boxer in Ruiz...

Last edited by slimboyballer; 02-25-2020 at 08:10 AM..

1 month ago '11        #25
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15200 15 K  Slaps total: 1532 1 K
 slimboyballer said
Joshua knows the basics, Joshua has excellent mechanics, and excellent Skills..... Joshua still got his a## whipped by a foodie boxer in Ruiz...
Does joshua have that right hand tho
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  32
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  28
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+72online now  17
Video inside 50 Cent reacts to SlowBucks beating up Ashanti’s sister