Feb 24 - skull breaker challenge....kills 2 people so far :floydcmonson:

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
2573 page views
34 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160181 160 K  Slaps total: 19700 19 K
Feb 24 - skull breaker challenge....kills 2 people so far :floydcmonson:

visit this link https://www.mirror.co.uk/ .. utube-21563313

Parents are desperate to halt the spread of a dangerous new 'challenge' making its way through British schools - with two kids having already died.

Videos of the Jump Trip Challenge or Skull-Breaker show how unassuming victims are taking into jumping up before their feet are pulled away meaning they land on their heads and spines.

Sites like YouTube and TikTok are hosting clips of the dangerous stunt with British children now at risk after the trick proved fatal for two children abroad.

Mums and dads have taken to social media to warn kids about the challenge and one group of nurses in Berlin made their own video after treating victims

In the videos two people ask a third if they can jump as high as them and when they try they make them crash land.

In the clip under the title Skull Breaker Challenge, the nurses showed the jump, but instead of then kicking away anyone’s legs they wag their fingers telling people not to do it.

Emanuela Medeiros, 16, is one of two youngsters to die in the challenge last November at the Antônio f*gundes Municipal School in Mossoró, Brazil.

One London teacher said: “Lots of children in Britain are now aware of this stunt - but some of them may try to trick potential victims who don’t know about it into doing it.

“A lot have now either seen it on social media or seen other kids already try it at their school and some of themwill be stupid enough to try and catch someone out.

“It means it’s only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured if potential victims aren’t made aware of it.

“It totally relies on the victim being unaware of it.

“If they know what is happening then they won’t fall for it, so the best option seems to be to quickly alert everyone.”

Medics said crashing down on to a floor could lead to anything from concussion, to fractures, an intracranial haemorrhage, permanent brain damage or even death.

The Daily Star found videos of suffering victims that had remained on YouTube, although a spokesman for TikTok said they had been removing them.

It appeared that although TikTok took clips down new ones are popping up.

A TikTok spokeswoman said: “The safety and well-being of our users is a top priority at TikTok.

“We do not allow content that encourages, promotes, or glorifies dangerous challenges that might lead to injury and will remove any such reported content.”

After TikTok issued the statement the Star found another clip on its app of a victim caught out, another of three young men telling others not to try it, and the nurses’ warning video.

However, the next day the one of the person tricked had been taken down, while the nurse one was left on.

In Flori*da, par*ents of one vic*tim pressed charges against two Seabreeze High School stu*dents who per*formed the chal*lenge on their daugh*ter
+1   

best
worst
34 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 85063 85 K  Slaps total: 5260 5 K
Personally I'm all for these challenges. If you're stupid enough to throw away your life for some likes then you don't need to be adding to the gene pool.

+31   

1 month ago '04        #3
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 20543 20 K  Slaps total: 1269 1 K
 Naga Sadow said
Personally I'm all for these challenges. If you're stupid enough to throw away your life for some likes then you don't need to be adding to the gene pool.

you mean the people setting them up or the person that gets k*lled because the ones getting k*lled are not aware of wtf is happening half the time. Their friends are being a**holes

Also what idiot thought doing this challenge on anything other than padded mats at a gym was a good idea
+22   

1 month ago '18        #4
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 37911 37 K  Slaps total: 4162 4 K
 Naga Sadow said

+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #5
The Watcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 97250 97 K  Slaps total: 6758 6 K

+11   

1 month ago '14        #6
Gottemscoped 
space
space
Props total: 1897 1 K  Slaps total: 679 679
Gawd please rid this world of alll these dumb fukin people doing these so called challenges for their 10 social media likes... and yes they are people and not kids, once you hit high school you are no longer a kid you know what could possibly happen behind your actions
+8   

1 month ago '04        #7
persuazion 
space
space
Props total: 5251 5 K  Slaps total: 401 401
This isn’t a challenge though... it’s a prank. Prosecute the dumb fu*ks who are k*lling their friends to the fullest extent.
+14   

1 month ago '15        #8
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 30572 30 K  Slaps total: 4679 4 K
some friends

Last edited by thirssty58; 02-24-2020 at 11:51 AM..
+10   

1 month ago '18        #9
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 38792 38 K  Slaps total: 3248 3 K
The internet was, and continues to be, a mistake.
+12   

1 month ago '15        #10
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 12170 12 K  Slaps total: 4250 4 K
Bruh, if my friends did this to me, I'm fu*king them up relentlessly. I'm waiting tho because 1 gonna pull me off the other. Im waiting until I'm alone. I'ma ask 1 to go the bathroom with me, acting like I'm hurt and he needs to check on my head. I'm locking the door behind us and I'm the only 1 walking out. As soon as I open the door, I'm hitting the other 1 with the back of the toilet thing, cause I know he's on the other side of the door...I ain't gonna try to k*ll them but they gonna be more hurt than I was
+6   

1 month ago '07        #11
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 27012 27 K  Slaps total: 2373 2 K
where's the challenge?

this is just a sadism prank
+10   

1 month ago '04        #12
diamond4981 
space
space
Props total: 1558 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64
i didnt know this was a challenge the coolest one is when this dude backflipped and both of the dudes missed the sweep.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #13
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 28637 28 K  Slaps total: 7165 7 K
We use to do this in judo all the time. Not on the street tho

Go to a trapoline gym - dont do this sh*t on gravel and concrete. These kids tards they earning that darwin award
+2   

1 month ago '16        #14
Ill800 
space
space
space
Props total: 3892 3 K  Slaps total: 2791 2 K
This isnt a challenge or a prank. This is a*sault
+8   

1 month ago '18        #15
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21866 21 K  Slaps total: 2328 2 K
The Darwinism challenge
+7   

1 month ago '19        #16
Dark Cobra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 16456 16 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
I can’t judge, I did a lot of dumb sh*t as a kid

1 month ago '06        #17
adub123 
space
space
Props total: 21871 21 K  Slaps total: 704 704
"A challenge with no winner isn't a challenge"-adub123

+7   

1 month ago '12        #18
BOLDWORLD531 
space
space
Props total: 65 65  Slaps total: 13 13
 The Watcher said

Lmao have you ever seen this the movie where this clip is from? Most ridiculous sh*t I’ve ever seen.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #19
The Watcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 97250 97 K  Slaps total: 6758 6 K
 BOLDWORLD531 said
Lmao have you ever seen this the movie where this clip is from? Most ridiculous sh*t I’ve ever seen.

I order this movie years ago from amazon. I saw gifs from the movie and had to buy
+6   

1 month ago '13        #20
bertr 
space
space
Props total: 858 858  Slaps total: 68 68
 Lord God said
The internet was, and continues to be, a mistake.
what they thought: Sharing knowledge and making friends around the world

reality: pr0n and Nihilism
+4   

1 month ago '11        #21
xArchangeLx 
space
space
Props total: 3003 3 K  Slaps total: 842 842
You guys are confused. The person that's getting dropped isnt in on the joke or doing it for likes

They're getting pranked and damaged by the two people kicking them.

So the ones dying arent the ones who should die.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #22
matik23 
space
space
Props total: 434 434  Slaps total: 39 39
nah fu*k that, survival of the fittest, thin out the herd

1 month ago '16        #23
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 59981 59 K  Slaps total: 5610 5 K
 Gottemscoped said
Gawd please rid this world of alll these dumb fukin people doing these so called challenges for their 10 social media likes... and yes they are people and not kids, once you hit high school you are no longer a kid you know what could possibly happen behind your actions
You can have that opinion but it's scientifically proven that teenagers brains don't have fully developed frontal lobes

Which is responsible for decision making

Scientists used to think human brain development was pretty complete by age 10. Or as she puts it, that "a teenage brain is just an adult brain with fewer miles on it."

But it's not. To begin with, she says, a crucial part of the brain — the frontal lobes — are not fully connected. Really.

"It's the part of the brain that says: 'Is this a good idea? What is the consequence of this action?' " Jensen says. "It's not that they don't have a frontal lobe. And they can use it. But they're going to access it more spelt."

That's because the nerve cells that connect teenagers' frontal lobes with the rest of their brains are sluggish. Teenagers don't have as much of the fatty coating called myelin, or "white matter," that adults have in this area.

Think of it as insulation on an electrical wire. Nerves need myelin for nerve signals to flow freely. Spotty or thin myelin leads to inefficient communication between one part of the brain and another."

1 month ago '05        #24
240sx 
space
space
Props total: 3721 3 K  Slaps total: 1190 1 K
Intelligence is going backwards

1 month ago '20        #25
FeelTheBern  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 2208 2 K  Slaps total: 355 355
I say we just let it play out. Let the weak/stupid destroy themselves. That's the way God/nature intended.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  44
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking
290 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-54online now  28
New Drake record “Slide” got the internet going
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
241 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-66online now  9
Video inside Griselda gets Ethered by real New York Bk don
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy