Dame Dash EXPLODES On His KIDS During Therapy! "You Are Ungrateful Spoiled Clowns"

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '10        #1
7764 page views
156 comments

HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
space
space
Props total: 37354 37 K  Slaps total: 24377 24 K
Dame Dash EXPLODES On His KIDS During Therapy! "You Are Ungrateful Spoiled Clowns"

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 02-24-2020 at 09:45 AM..
+8   

best
worst
156 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Capital D  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
space
Props total: 5239 5 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
Angry older NY n*ggas accent be mad annoying when they yell be sounding like

1 month ago '15        #3
Brewklyner 
space
space
Props total: 11162 11 K  Slaps total: 3776 3 K
A non 50 thread. What's wrong w u.? U ok?
+42   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #4
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
Props total: 54387 54 K  Slaps total: 37821 37 K

+5   

1 month ago '06        #5
alchemy187 
space
space
Props total: 10609 10 K  Slaps total: 3015 3 K
Idk why I watched this

1. Its sad family therapy is on tv and that people watch this
2. Why wearing sunglasses inside during a family therapy seasion?
3. No wonder jay dropkicked Dame
+62   

1 month ago '14        #6
Playboi Loso 
space
space
Props total: 42897 42 K  Slaps total: 4815 4 K
Dame personality is irritating

Type of n*gga you gotta end up smacking
+81   

1 month ago '05        #7
bqstudios 
space
space
Props total: 9906 9 K  Slaps total: 1881 1 K
One thing im gratefull for, my parents always were the bigger person. They were never petty and tryed to do what was best for me as their child.
I hate seeing adults, (parents) act like this. Dame as the father should be the rational one, but clearly thats not the case, and he dont get , his messed up relationship with his kids is all his fault. sucks for them.
+37   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '04        #8
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 60821 60 K  Slaps total: 10959 10 K
His son is sensitive and soft
+23   

1 month ago '04        #9
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 34809 34 K  Slaps total: 2636 2 K
dame needs to deal with his childhood issues

i remember the first one with his brothers

he believes that his kids are spoiled because he gave them everything he didnt get and he still holds a grudge to his father

it was fu*ked up how he grew up but your kids shouldnt have to pay for it
+46   

1 month ago '14        #10
Playboi Loso 
space
space
Props total: 42897 42 K  Slaps total: 4815 4 K
 bqstudios said
One thing im gratefull for, my parents always were the bigger person. They were never petty and tryed to do what was best for me as their child.
I hate seeing adults, (parents) act like this. Dame as the father should be the rational one, but clearly thats not the case, and he dont get , his messed up relationship with his kids is all his fault. sucks for them.
Facts

People always be telling me about how fu*ked up they parents act towards them & sh*t

I just be sitting there like I can't relate
+23   

1 month ago '10        #11
quan3106 
space
space
Props total: 35442 35 K  Slaps total: 4000 4 K
 Adwerdz said
His son is sensitive and soft
Thatís the result of fake independence..if everything u do professionally and personally is gonna be evaluated and critiqued by ya dad, is it really independent thought...he was a DJ when his dad was in music, then had cookies when his dad was preaching own business, then he went to TV alone which was cool but his dad soon followed..independence isnít just monetarily like Dame likes to portray..its freedom of thought and expression...just donít see that possible in Dames orbit
+39   

1 month ago '10        #12
TheGift 
space
space
Props total: 13442 13 K  Slaps total: 719 719
Ain’t no getting thru to dame. He’s just who he is, but I can see the level of disrespect his kids display. sh*t is sooo different these days man. I would never speak to my mom like this. I knew I could do it at a certain age, because she couldn’t do sh*t to me, but I still had enough respect for her to not speak like that to her. These lil n*ggaz these days have no kind of respect. With that being said, this type of sh*t shouldn’t be publicized for
The world to see.

Dame gotta tackle his own issues. Can’t talk to a n*gga that don't listen. I can see the underlying problem with him. He’s a kno it all.

Last edited by TheGift; 02-24-2020 at 09:39 AM..
+33   

1 month ago '15        #13
Black Larry 
space
space
Props total: 10104 10 K  Slaps total: 961 961

Setting Wale saying I don't lose made me laugh

This is tough clip. I hope Dame finds some closure. Once you start talking to your kids like that. That's a problem. It's like calling yourself a clown
+15   

1 month ago '10        #14
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65 OP
space
space
 DJ Maximum said
dame needs to deal with his childhood issues

i remember the first one with his brothers

he believes that his kids are spoiled because he gave them everything he didnt get and he still holds a grudge to his father

it was fu*ked up how he grew up but your kids shouldnt have to pay for it
This is why he's mad

Damon Dash's Ex-Wife, Rachel Roy, Accuses Music Mogul of Drug Use Around His Kids

The Blast Staff

May 24, 2019 at 17:51 pm UTC / Last Updated at Jun 11, 2019 at 22:56 pm UTC

Damon Dash's ex-wife is asking a judge to shut him down in his attempt to get more custody of their 11-year-old daughter, accusing him of using drugs when parenting.

Rachel Roy is responding to Dash's recent court filing seeking to change the current custody deal they have for their 11-year-old daughter, Tallulah. Dash recently went back to court asking for joint legal and physical custody of Tallulah.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Roy and the former couple's other daughter, 19-year-old Ava, filed docs asking the judge to deny Dash's request for a change in custody.

Roy points to Dash's history of domestic violence and claims their kids have anxiety when seeing him. She claims he smokes marijuana in front of the girls, too.

She wants the judge to order him to enter therapy with his daughter and anger management classes. She also wants him banned from texting their daughter.

Ava filed a declaration saying she is scared of her father’s temper and mood swings. She says that she is concerned about how much marijuana he smokes, alcohol he drinks, and drugs he takes, all of which affect his mood and makes him more excitable, hard to please and upset.

Roy claims Dash has cut off Ava because she refused to get involved in the former couple's business dispute. She says Dash talks badly about Ava to their 11-year-old and emotionally harms them both.

She says that Dash's claim that Tallulah wants to spend more time with him is an “outright lie.”

Roy claims that on Dash’s birthday, he even shamed their 11-year-old for not bringing him a present, despite her not having access to money.

Dash filed a response to Roy's accusations, saying he is seeking more custody because "my custodial time with Tallulah is going well and we have established a close relationship."

He says he has done "everything in my power to rehabilitate from the past" and believes has "come out a better person overall."

"The Petitioner would have this court believe," Dash says, "that I am only requesting more time with Tallulah to somehow get back at her. Nothing could be further from the truth."

He claims that Tallulah is not afraid of him and denies the allegation he scolded her over not buying him a birthday present.

In his court docs, Dash claimed he had a close relationship with Tallulah and said she wanted to spend more time with him. He even argued he was working less and even had a new wife in the house.

A judge has yet to rule.
+7   

1 month ago '19        #15
NewRoy 
space
space
Props total: 1427 1 K  Slaps total: 96 96
He is right that they spoiled but gotta come at them a different way. They are the way they are cause of him
+16   

1 month ago '04        #16
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 2875 2 K  Slaps total: 563 563
fu*k Dame, he's the real clown
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '04        #17
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 60821 60 K  Slaps total: 10959 10 K
 quan3106 said
Thatís the result of fake independence..if everything u do professionally and personally is gonna be evaluated and critiqued by ya dad, is it really independent thought...he was a DJ when his dad was in music, then had cookies when his dad was preaching own business, then he went to TV alone which was cool but his dad soon followed..independence isnít just monetarily like Dame likes to portray..its freedom of thought and expression...just donít see that possible in Dames orbit
He needs to man up, break free and be his own man then. Sitting there going back and forth with another grown man who's not listening to you and doesn't respect you, should tell you about yourself. As a man you have to know when to excuse yourself from nonsense and uphold your morals and be the bigger man. Dude has a lot of work to do on himself, I only see Dame trynna force him to be an Alpha male with the tough love because dude is a beta all day.
+6   

1 month ago '13        #18
The Originator 
space
space
Props total: 7288 7 K  Slaps total: 523 523
Lol I mean it’s prolly part of his fault that they are spoiled, but he gotta understand they cut from a diff cloth than he is. On top of that, they grown and they think they know their pops so they feel they can get away with that snobby a*s “go away” sh*t.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #19
space
space

1 month ago '06        #20
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 92450 92 K  Slaps total: 11147 11 K
I would make sweet sweet love to his daughter. That queen needs her king
+22   

1 month ago '11        #21
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 10782 10 K  Slaps total: 3305 3 K
 Adwerdz said
He needs to man up, break free and be his own man then. Sitting there going back and forth with another grown man who's not listening to you and doesn't respect you, should tell you about yourself. As a man you have to know when to excuse yourself from nonsense and uphold your morals and be the bigger man. Dude has a lot of work to do on himself, I only see Dame trynna force him to be an Alpha male with the tough love because dude is a beta all day.
I agree with some of what you said it dame is a clown and n*gga who liked to hear himself. Smh
+5   

1 month ago '04        #22
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 28152 28 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
If I didn't know any better, i'd say Dame has Rap's version of CTE.
+18   

1 month ago '06        #23
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 92450 92 K  Slaps total: 11147 11 K
Wait that chick 11? Just read the op it says 11 year old daughter? No way in hell she talking and sitting like that and she 11 she look early to mid 20's I retract my previous statement if so.

1 month ago '10        #24
space
space
 Darell_ftb said
Wait that chick 11? Just read the op it says 11 year old daughter? No way in hell she talking and sitting like that and she 11 she look early to mid 20's I retract my previous statement if so.
she's 20, but Dame has an 11 year old too.

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 02-24-2020 at 10:04 AM..

1 month ago '04        #25
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 13051 13 K  Slaps total: 4224 4 K
 HolyFatherSteve said

Damn, daughter look good, what that body do?

Even therapist couldn't control himself at end and pushed the door lol

How u not speak to your child in a year
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  39
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking
293 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-54online now  32
New Drake record ďSlideĒ got the internet going
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
241 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  10
AMD's Checkmate(Ps5 Won)
44 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy