Why Do so many rappers from New York Die in L.A.?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+50  92
132 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
46 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '15        #1
7390 page views
304 comments

trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
space
Props total: 17665 17 K  Slaps total: 7430 7 K
Why Do so many rappers from New York Die in L.A.?

It seems like New York rappers are always getting k*lled in LA, but other rappers don't seem to get targeted. I'm from ATL, so from my perspective i think New York natives have a false perception of how life is outside of New York. They think their smarter and harder than EVERYBODY, but the reality is that mindset is what keeps getting them k*lled.

best
worst
304 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 3023 3 K  Slaps total: 2680 2 K
 trapclassics said
It seems like New York rappers are always getting k*lled in LA, but other rappers don't seem to get targeted. I'm from ATL, so from my perspective i think New York natives have a false perception of how life is outside of New York. They think their smarter and harder than EVERYBODY, but the reality is that mindset is what keeps getting them k*lled.
Nah it's that everybody hates on New York. That's just a fact bro. I can go anywhere in the world and get so many bi*ches just by me talking alone. You wouldn't understand. But n*ggas be tight when we take they bi*ches and we out of towners. It's just how to is. It's not about being harder because we are harder anyway.. but it really comes down to the bi*ches.. the world's bi*ches isn't safe from a NY n*gga. It's just facts of Life.
+39   

1 month ago '19        #3
space
space
Oh and because L.A. is pu**y. They can't let a NY n*gga rock in they town without dying because they got low self-esteem. Little kid sh*t disguised as grown man sh*t. That's why I could talk the way I talk because ain't none of these n*ggas god and I see through them. See through y'all actually since I know you not from New York. If ya n*ggas wasn't saying so bad..

1 month ago '16        #4
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7631 7 K  Slaps total: 5364 5 K
Because they be talking that crip sh*t till some real crips pull up.

Respect the shooter, Free Eric Holder

1 month ago '14        #5
215Philly 
space
space
Props total: 45033 45 K  Slaps total: 18255 18 K
Are you asking why people die in a city with the second largest population?
+8   

1 month ago '15        #6
trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
space
space
space
 beamjawn said
Oh and because L.A. is pu**y. They can't let a NY n*gga rock in they town without dying because they got low self-esteem. Little kid sh*t disguised as grown man sh*t. That's why I could talk the way I talk because ain't none of these n*ggas god and I see through them. See through y'all actually since I know you not from New York. If ya n*ggas wasn't saying so bad..
your response proved my point. and if yall were so "Hard", why the fu*k can't yall protect your prople from L.A.?
+45   

1 month ago '19        #7
space
space
 trapclassics said
your response proved my point. and if yall were so "Hard", why the fu*k can't yall protect your prople from L.A.?
Lol y'all be catching n*ggas slippin after just done blowing a cali bi*ch back out that's why lol like c'mon.. more than likely if ya n*ggas ain't use guns we'd probably spank y'all n*ggas

1 month ago '19        #8
space
space
 FutureHipHop said

Lol big mad

1 month ago '15        #9
space
space
space
 beamjawn said
Lol y'all be catching n*ggas slippin after just done blowing a cali bi*ch back out that's why lol like c'mon.. more than likely if ya n*ggas ain't use guns we'd probably spank y'all n*ggas
your delusional sir.
+15   

1 month ago '19        #10
space
space
 trapclassics said
your delusional sir.
Ur delusional for actually thinking L.A. n*ggas not pu**y for thinking they tough for "scoring" on n*ggas not even trying to start any problems in the first place. Y'all n*ggas didn't k*ll 6ix9ine. Ain't no way I see y'all in a intimidating life.. EVER.. Y'all just be catching n*ggas slippin at the worst times, that's all ya n*ggas can do.. catch n*ggas after they done took a sh*t.. catch n*ggas while they bout to go get married, catchin n*ggas while they goin to drop they kids off from school.. y'all just hatin a*s n*ggas and that's why starting die.. it's Cali K .. Anybody from there to my d*ck.. Deadass. After today. The whole state to my d*ck..

1 month ago '18        #11
Steve Gee97 
space
space
Props total: 6654 6 K  Slaps total: 973 973
LA don't be on that fugazy sh*t. It's a whole different world out there. They don't tolerate none of that fake sh*t there.

Rappers shouldn't go to LA or any city without checking in first. That's how they almost got 2 Chainz years back. You ain't that Hollywood to not be checkin in wit the right people.

I do think Biggie should have moved better in LA. Going on the radio station and taunting PAC while he was dead was stupid. Him and Diddy should have stayed outta LA until the beef died down
+28   

1 month ago '06        #12
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 92634 92 K  Slaps total: 11172 11 K
City of Angels and constant danger.
+25   

1 month ago '07        #13
Sincere730 
space
space
Props total: 22363 22 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
Los Skandelous
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #14
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 48367 48 K  Slaps total: 6423 6 K
How many rappers has it been? 2?
+17   

1 month ago '19        #15
Atlantian123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 2004 2 K  Slaps total: 4134 4 K
They make the fatal mistake of driving through Skid Row

1 month ago '19        #16
space
space
Rappers don't gotta go to Cali to get signed anyway. n*ggas go to New York to get signed. All the money come to New York. Everything come through New York so of course ya n*ggas gon hate because we litty and always been litty since day one. But on some street sh*t, I see how y'all n*ggas be treatin the homies, I don't like it. The last time I was in a Cali n*ggas presence on god on my dead grandfather's life and soul, the n*gga ran like a bi*ch with a pump shotty in his hands.. u cali n*ggas come to ny blocks and really start actin pu**y and I've seen it.. disloyal n*ggas on top of that.. scary a*s n*ggas

1 month ago '19        #17
space
space
 EZ Green said
How many rappers has it been? 2?
Yea pretty much. Op hyping it . n*gga acting like a bunch of la n*ggas don't be gettin fileted everyday by they own kind.. pu**y a*s n*gga

1 month ago '17        #18
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95268 95 K  Slaps total: 39781 39 K
 beamjawn said
Nah it's that everybody hates on New York. That's just a fact bro. I can go anywhere in the world and get so many bi*ches just by me talking alone. You wouldn't understand. But n*ggas be tight when we take they bi*ches and we out of towners. It's just how to is. It's not about being harder because we are harder anyway.. but it really comes down to the bi*ches.. the world's bi*ches isn't safe from a NY n*gga. It's just facts of Life.

Man New York n*ggas are the most delusional n*ggas in the states. Don't mean to diss but no one thinks about you n*ggas as much as y'all think about yourselves. I feel like y'all n*ggas be having delusions of grandeur. Nobody gives a fu*k about y'all NY n*ggas any 2020 mane
+57   

1 month ago '18        #19
Steve Gee97 
space
space
Props total: 6654 6 K  Slaps total: 973 973
 FutureHipHop said

Eric Holder was a punk. He clapped Nipsey because he was exposed as a snitch. Nipsey did the right thing by wanting to not be near him
+9   

1 month ago '19        #20
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Man New York n*ggas are the most delusional n*ggas in the states. Don't mean to diss but no one thinks about you n*ggas as much as y'all think about yourselves. I feel like y'all n*ggas be having delusions of grandeur. Nobody gives a fu*k about y'all NY n*ggas any 2020 mane
Nobody thinks of Ny n*ggas but look at the thread. Ain't no NY n*gga making a whole thread bout no Cali n*ggas. Blood when the last time the world cared about a artist from Cali? Kendrick Lamar? Flueface? C'mon... No one gives a fu*k about you LA n*ggas.. We care about ya bi*ches and good weather and that's it. Lol ya n*ggas brakk me up

1 month ago '14        #21
215Philly 
space
space
Props total: 45033 45 K  Slaps total: 18255 18 K
 Steve Gee97 said
Rappers shouldn't go to LA or any city without checking in first.

1 month ago '08        #22
Nut-In-Honeys 
space
space
Props total: 13764 13 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
NY n*ggas: "that place ain't dangerous it got palm trees and sh*t"
+27   

1 month ago '06        #23
adub123 
space
space
Props total: 21871 21 K  Slaps total: 704 704
Thread is going left. I'm in.
+14   

1 month ago '15        #24
space
space
space
 215Philly said
You forgot about this

+1   

1 month ago '17        #25
LumiHeights 
space
space
Props total: 1042 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
Yo! I feel for pop's peeps.. but he said he was on demon time in the City of Angels.. crazy!
+9   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  63
Article inside Mannie Fresh Replaces T-Pain In Scott Storch Instagram Live Battle
447 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  20
Kendrick Perkins Has Credit Card Declined After Kids Spend 16k On Fortnite
106 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
XXL gets flamed for trying to put gay rapper on Freshman List, turns off comme..
181 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-49online now  18
Covid-19 remedy(100% proof)
129 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy